The Young and The Wild - Cover

The Young and The Wild

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

The moment his father had left for the tavern, Olaf had beaten a path outside to the particular window Kye had instructed him would be fixed for him to peek through... and he saw that it was! Jesus, he still couldn't believe it! The little inky foreigner was lying through his teeth, but he had to be sure. Anyway, just catching a glimpse of Mrs. Keller in a nightie, or something like that would be worth the effort... But he'd never expected to see anything equal to the wild, fucking sight nakedly taking place on the bed before him!

Christ! She was sucking him! Actually had his cock locked tight in her hungrily working mouth as she knelt there between his legs on the floor, lewdly pumping her head up and down on it. Sonofabitch! He hadn't lied! Goddamn! He'd never seen anything like that in his fucking life! And... and what the hell... they were scrambling up onto the bed and... he was sucking her tit... then, she was spreading her legs and getting right up over him!

Goddamn, but she was luscious! Her firm white tits were even bigger than he'd imagined them, and what a beautifully curved ass she had! Man... that white and tanned skin... like smooth, soft satin! How he'd love to touch it... run his hot hand over those lush curves... and the fucking way she was straddling Kye! S-She must be a hot, hungry bitch all fight!

In jarred, lust-fired awe, the big muscular boy enviously watched their unbelievable, nakedly twisting performance with incredulous, bugging eyes, feeding his own hungrily building drive mostly on the intoxicating beauty of Dianne Keller's nude body grinding obscenely up and down over the stripped boy on the bed! Almost immediately, his own long, thick cock burst into hardness at her every provocative movement, the sight of her displaying her pink, golden-haired cunt wetly above the kid's face, then him feeling of it and finally flicking his tongue out and licking it, nearly blowing his fucking skull! Without hesitation, he pulled open his fly, unleashing his own heavily throbbing length of hardened cock-flesh. Oh wow, it felt good to pump it up and down while he watched Captain Keller's wife getting fucked shitless by that scrawny little Vietnamese kid. Shit, he didn't intend to miss one second of this wild, frigging circus...


"Unnnnnggghhhh!" Kye's voice exploded in wondrous delight, feeling the warm clutching heat of Dianne's inner cunt walls sucking like a hungry baby's mouth at the length of his aching cock! His breath had burst from his lungs with the skyrocketing sensations she had sent convulsively through him, those same sensations immediately growing more intense as she raised and lowered her hips and widespread buttocks in a vigorous, rhythmic tempo of fucking. Each resounding slap the soft white moons of her naked ass cheeks made against his lean hard flesh a sensual ecstasy all its own!

"I-I'm raping you, little darling!" Dianne gasped in burning salacity, her mouth inches above his as her possessively clenching vagina slithered hotly up and down on his pleasure-bringing young cock, her knees drawn forward on both sides of his rib cage to snugly imprison him there, while his searing rod of hot, hard flesh filled and massaged the viscidly seething walls of her cuntal passage with the obscene up and down movements her wildly rising hunger demanded. "Yesss... Dianne's fucking you with her cunt... raping you, baby! Is it a good little pussy... better than your Saigon bitches? Would I make a good whore for you to pimp for, Kye lover?" She lewdly hissed, her brain whirling in a delicious vortex of lust to which she was abandonly giving herself with total unrestraint.

"Oh, sweet goddamn!" Kye choked out in his own erotic delight as she wildly ground her smoothly curved hips and widespread buttocks up and down on his raging spear of throbbing young cock- flesh in an ever-increasing frenzy! His young mind reeled blankly with the intensity of the pyramiding pressure boiling in his boyishly churning balls, and he said: "Y-You would make the best whore in all Asia... I swear it is so! Mr. Ace would pay ten thousand American bucks for you... !" And then, he remembered... knew that he had said something he should not have... but she hardly seemed to notice... she was so crazy and yum-yummed up with all he had put in her liquor bottles.

She sat back upright then, but never slowing down the plunging absorption of her greedily sucking cunt, her long blonde hair disheveled and flailing around her soft, white shoulders, the sight of her supple nipple-hardened breasts roundly jouncing and swaying before him enough, he swore... to melt his back bone! His cock was on fire... even more-so now the way she was fucking it up into the hotly steaming little hole between her thighs almost to her belly!

Kye raised his head to better see, and realizing this, Dianne reached down between her legs with both small hands to spread the fleshy, curl-fringed cunt lips open for him so that he could watch his glistening young cock vanishing wetly up into it. She gasped: "Can you see it all now, little lover... ?" Then, a more salacious idea struck her and she exclaimed: "Wait, darling! Let me turn around on top of you! You can watch yourself fucking me much better from behind... !"

"Almighty shit!" the gaping teenager exclaimed in his smutty street jargon, certain that she would make the greatest whore the world had ever known! He watched her twist about over his genitals, spreading her long shapely legs wide as she again straddled him, then reaching back with both small hands she pulled at her ass cheeks, spreading them apart for him so that lie could see not only the complete and crazy-exciting delight of her moistened pink cunt with its flushed, curl lined lips, but the tiny puckered little circle of her asshole centering in the smooth white crevice no more than an inch above it!

It was not a sight the likes of which he had never seen before, but it was one unequaled in its fiercely erotic beauty, just as were her beautiful face and smoothly rounded curves to the fourteen year old Kye! And the way she was so shamelessly exposing it all for him provoked fire-filled sensations to lip almost torturously through his teenaged groin, his balls aching to get back at her! She twisted her head around to smile wickedly back at him.

"How does it look to you spread open from behind, sweet lover?" she actually taunted, waggling her buttocks around in lurid little movements before reaching down between her open thighs to grasp his still heavily hardened young cock once more. While he watched with openly bulging eyes, she pressed the smooth, bulbous head into tile eagerly nibbling lips of her vaginal mouth.

"Unnnnngghh... almighty goddamn!" Kye blurted as she ground her insatiable loins downward to meet his reflexive upthrust, her omniverous cuntal throat swallowing the full length of his surging, hardness up into its hungry sanctuary, his cum-inflated bails smacking hard against its wetly pouting lips. "I think you are going to kill poor Kye, Mrs. Dianne... !"

"Aaaahhh... you sweet little lover!" the lust-crazed wife mindlessly whimpered in her wildly rising passion. God, she had actually raped him first, she was convinced! He'd been helpless, just as he was at that very moment... defenselessly pleading with her now! She could feel his boyish hips strenuously lifting and falling, driving his feverish hard cock with eager thrusts up into her ravenously devouring vagina... but it was not enough!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.