The Young and The Wild - Cover

The Young and The Wild

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dianne had several drinks from one of Kye's doctored liquor bottles and throughout their hastily thrown together meal, she felt as if a huge raging bonfire had been built up between her thighs! She uncontrollably squirmed downward against the cushioned rim of the dining room chair, forcing its ridge to pressure against the lips of her wetly seeping pussy! She was alive with erotic sensations which were eating sensually at the very lining of her belly! God, what was wrong with her? She'd never been more sexually hot in her whole life!

"... So he said he sometimes came to feed the squirrels, too!" Kye went on, watching her rising reaction to the yum-yum and stuffing his mouth with everything in sight. "He is not an easy boy to like, Mrs. Dianne, but I have seen his father, and it is not all his fault!"

"I-I know, Kye," the young, feverishly impassioned woman answered, surprised at her own voice and the words it spoke. God, she could never stand to watch a movie. She'd go insane waiting! At that very moment, in her lewdly fired mind's eyes, she could see his young swollen cock in all of its beautiful hardness, the moist, blood-engorged head filling her hungrily sucking mouth... ! "I-I thought we'd go to bed early... read, maybe together... ! Would you like that?"

"Sure! I love to read American books. You have something hot? Something that tells all about fucking, maybe, Mrs. Dianne?" he questioned intentionally with innocence. "I used to read them in Saigon... !"

He went on, but the blonde, insanely fired young wife hardly heard him. His use of four-letter words had been like a bellows inside her! She couldn't help herself as she reached over and clasped his slender young hand.

"We... we don't need those kind of books to inspire us, darling!" she sensuously whispered. "We have each other... and our own ways... don't we?"

"You bet, Ma'am... you bet we do!" Kye replied with an enthusiastic gun, wondering if Olaf was going to be able to get to the window. "You want to go now... into the bedroom, I mean... ?"

"D-Do you, Kye darling... ?"

"Sure! I mean, yes! Let's go get naked together!"

"Ohhhh... you... you luscious young darling!" Dianne exclaimed, getting up from her chair to stumble around and hug his head tightly against the softness of her desire-swollen breasts. She bent down and kissed him on the lips, flicking her tiny wet tongue hotly into his mouth as she held him, fired all the more by the way he accepted and began to suck it! "Ohhhhhhh, God! Go into your room and strip naked for Dianne, lover! Hurry! Please, hurry... !"

Mindlessly, she hustled through the apartment to lock both back and front doors, switching off lights as she hurried excitedly into his bedroom to find him standing and waiting for her, still fully clothed. He gunned, then licked out to moisten his young, dry lips as she said: "You're not undressed, darling, like I asked you... ?"

"I wait for you to do it for me, Mrs. Dianne!" he said, his youthful dark eyes aglow, the bulge in the front of his jeans noticeably stirring. "It is much more bang-up that way!"

A tremor of feverish lust raced through her at his words and the visible sight of his teenage arousal. She closed in on him, one hand moving gently behind his head while the other reached down between them to grasp his viriley swollen young cock inside his pants between her thumb and teasingly milking fingers.

"Oh, Kye... little lover, it feels so thick and long tonight!" she gasped, incredible sensations of lecherous passion rippling over the hot flesh of her wildly incited body. "I-I can't wait to see it again... hold it naked and hard in my hand! Ummmmm... come on, darling, let's hurry and get undressed... so you can see me totally naked for you for the first time, too!"

Hot zing! That was it, all right! He had to see her all beautifully naked, even if Captain Mark killed him! Shit, he would kiss and suck her delicious white tits... see and feel the silken hair on her hot, fleshy cunt between her legs, with its wet, pink crevice opening right up and sucking inward for him! He would know whether it was blonde pussy-hair like the long golden strands tumbling down around her shoulders! Almighty goddamn, right now, nothing else mattered, because his stiffened cock had already begun to hurtfully throb and there was a dull, tingling ache churning below in his sperm-filling balls!

"You sit right here on the edge of the bed, little lover, and watch Dianne," she hissed, quickly kissing his young lips, her breathing raspy as she leaned down then backed away before him, intensive waves of wantonness goading her wildly on as she began to strip her clothes away before him.

Kye did sit, staring through eagerly anticipating eyes, while her own, which were fired with the burning gleam of lasciviously rising heat, fed on the innocence of his youthfully handsome face. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, slipping out of it, knowing that it was her curved white body in its complete nakedness that his eyes were impatiently waiting to feast on for the first time. Realizing that, she intentionally taunted him with slow, enticing movements, savoring with pleasure the expressions of mounting excitement lighting his handsome young face.

She could see the swollen outline of his hardness jerking furiously inside the imprisonment of his jeans, and she continued to move with the teasingly slow lethargy of a girl undressing in the privacy of her bedroom. She gently slithered her shorts down over her smooth, rounded hips and let them puddle uselessly at her feet on the floor. She heard his little quickened gasp, knowing that he was staring with fixed eyes on the soft, puffy mound between her partially spread legs, undoubtedly seeing the wetness from her hotly moistened vagina dampening her panties and the thinly flattened pubic curls slightly visible through the sheer material. Then, as she teasingly removed her bra, letting it slide with tantalizing slowness down her arms, she saw his dark, young eyes jerk upward, locking there on the jutting, unveiled firmness of her breasts, their tiny buds rising sensitively to the brushing air like little marblish gems. Without looking directly at him, Dianne made them sway and jiggle resiliently by tossing the lacy garment of her bra toward a chair, knowing the impelling intoxication she was boiling up inside him as well as herself.

At last, she rolled her brief bikini panties down over the smooth arch of her full hips and rounded white buttocks, causing the teenager to choke out a gasp of unhidable admiration, sending thrills of sensual delight prickling over her nakedly exposed curves. Breathing heavily now herself, Dianne kicked them away, her lush white breasts dancing as she nearly ran to him to drop onto her knees between his legs.

"Hot balls, Mrs. Dianne, you are the most beautiful girl in the world!" he praisingly blurted, eagerly clutching at one full breast as he hugged her soft, naked loveliness tightly to him and tried to kiss her mouth.

Dianne moaned with the erotic bliss of it all, finding his lips and sucking his young, sweet-tasting tongue between her own, holding him that way for a long, sensuously intoxicating moment before reaching down and unfastening his jeans.

"Lie back, darling! Now, Dianne will undress you and make it 'bang-up' the way you like it!" she ordered in a smiling whisper, and he did.

Kye excitedly lifted his lean, young buttocks and let her slip his pants down, his brain a whirling mass of hotly building entrancement. He raised his arms to let her pull the T-shirt over his head, and then she was pressing him back down onto the bed with gentle hands against his bared chest, those same warm, velvety hands moving down to slip inside the waistband of his shorts to eagerly work them over his hips and down his tensed legs... until he, too, was completely naked! She knelt there between his spread thighs, gaping down at his hardened young cock and sperm-filling balls in the same greedy manner she had the night before... as if she were maybe going to devour the whole goddamned length of it right down into her yum-yummed, little belly!

She was hot like a fucking incendiary bomb! Sonofabitch, he hoped he had not given her too much, but goddamn, he could not worry about that now! He raised up, perching on his elbows to watch her small, white hand slowly encircle his rigidly throbbing, cock to send a tremendous jolt of excitement charging through his loins as she drew it up straight away from his muscle-tautened belly. Then, she began to jack its thin layer of outer fore-skin up and down, pulling it down tight to pop out the moist, pulsating head. Her greedily watching eyes and open-mouthed expression seemed to be caught in an almost hypnotic spell, Kye thought, as he breathlessly watched her, and for a long moment she hardly looked like Mrs. Dianne at all... more like the yum-yummed Saigon bitches who fucked and sucked the Joes until sometimes they had to fight to get away from them! Almighty goddamn, had he given her too much? Maybe, he was just a little bit scared now... !

Then, her beautiful face lowered down over it, her long blonde hair brushing tauntingly against his tensed thighs and belly, but he could still see her mouth opening wide as she held his hotly jerking cock right by its root with finger and thumb! Her tiny, pink tongue lashed out, slithering over the smooth bulbous head with a nerve-shattering lick, its heated little tip flicking into the miniature slit at its end to capture the tiny drop of warm wet pre-cum which had bubbled out there!

Spasms of intensive muscular reaction racked Kye's young body and he groaned as he watched her lush, tongue-moistened, lips slip wetly down over his cock-head, sucking it up heatedly with a tightly locking pressure into the feverishly liquid cavern of her mouth!

Mindlessly, Dianne began to suck and lick his delicious young hardness while near-frantic sensations of wildly charging lust raged through her impassioned body. With avid, hotly working tongue, she began to explore the fully swollen length's every ridge and wrinkle, possessively cupping his sperm-bloating balls in one palm, the other's thumb and forefinger clasping at its thick rigid base. Oh God! She was going to go stark-raving mad tonight, she thought wildly to the ever-mounting fires incredibly consuming her. Kneeling lewdly between his widespread legs, she visualized the lascivious sight her mouth around his penis must make for him as she slavishly worked her head up and down over his excitedly straining loins! She sensed him lifting his lean hips rhythmically upward to flick his hardened teenage cock up between her wetly fastened lips and deep into her greedily sucking mouth! Then, she began to swallow in blind, omniverous passion, trying to work its head farther down into her desperately milking throat!

A super-thumping throb began in Kye's lustily fired young loins and muscle-steeled belly. Sweet mother-fuck! Already, she had sucked it into such a hardness-that it felt like a red hot gun-barrel pulling at his groin! He was still propped on his elbows and gaping down in lascivious awe at his Mrs. Dianne's wild, feverish sucking of his burning cock. Last night, she had nearly sucked the guts out of him, but tonight she surely would, along with everything else he had inside him! Oh Christ! He hoped that stupid Olaf was out there watching! But most of all, he hoped that she did not kill him... ! Almighty goddamn, maybe he would have to call Sergeant up to help... and he looked apprehensively to where the big animal lay watching from the floor near the foot of the bed. It would not be the first time he had needed his faithful friend to help fuck the fires out of a yum- yummed filled girl... but he would wait awhile longer to make sure...

And then, suddenly she stopped, raising her head to look up at him with crazily gleaming eyes. "Crawl up onto the bed, darling!" she sensuously hissed. "We're going to do other things, too, tonight! Oh God, Dianne's so hot, baby... so hot!" and she followed him, lying down beside him to smooth her hot hand lustfully over his naked, young body, feeling the sleek, developing muscles tense as she explored all the secret hollows and crevices of him.

Her glistening lush lips which had been fastened around his screaming hardness found his, her tiny cock-flavored tongue darting into his mouth to nearly destroy him. She lifted her silken fleshed, full white thigh on top of his, pressing the soft give of her hot, curl-fringed pussy tightly against his hip with a lewd, undulating motion. "My sweet, baby-lover, I'm going to make you happier than any girl has you've ever made love to!" Dianne hotly gasped into his young face. She ran her slender fingers through his hair and began to inch upward in the bed, until the ripe, full mounds of her hardened-nippled breasts were even with his face.

She took his young Asiatic handsomeness in her hand, cupping it beneath the chin, the urge to sadistically squeeze it almost uncontrollable as she drew his teenage mouth closer to the tiny, berry-like nipple of one swollen breast. Then, holding the resilient, white mound of tit flesh in the other, she hissed: "Suck it, Kye darling! Take my titty in your mouth and suck it for Dianne!"

Unknown sensations of sadistically edged passion raced through the fire-filled center of desire up between her legs as she watched his eager young lips part. Then, with lustful delight, she pressed the nipple into his hotly sucking young mouth!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.