The Young and The Wild - Cover

The Young and The Wild

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sergeant's unexpected advance between her naked spread-open, legs hardly frightened Dianne as she still lay propped on her elbows where she had fallen back in surprise, for although he was a massive dog he had never shown the slightest ferocity. She was simply awed by his abrupt move and unpredicted position between her openly spread thighs. She stared at him, her sultry green eyes reflecting the bewilderment inside her, watching as his rounded brown ones continued to sweep over her exposed curves almost as if he were feasting on them before taking his sexual fill! And then, he moved in even closer up over her, dropping his big head to lick out with a liquid, hot tongue against the smooth flesh of her naked white stomach!

Dianne couldn't help but gasp out at the astonishing contact and she swallowed tightly as the full length of seething animal- flesh began to lick moistly over her reflexive, muscle-tightened belly! Again and again, he did it while she continued to lay there beneath the hotly spread length of its taunting, wet caresses, his feverish licking causing incredible lewd sensations to begin weirdly spiraling through her.

My God! Wh-what was he trying to do to her? Her eyes widened as she gaspingly watched his long fleshy tongue licking heatedly upward over the quivering smooth lips of her navel! Higher and higher he inched, until he was finally lapping the undersides of her exposed breasts, ever-creeping upward over them toward their tiny, pebble-hardening nipples... and at last, there! She couldn't restrain the excited little moan escaping her lips when his burning, moist flesh actually reached them, wetly grazing the pink, sensitively rising buds again and again to send wildly arousing spasms whipping through her now tremulous, unresisting body!

Ooohhh... ! What was happening to her, anyway? She must be losing her mind! The damned liquor had numbed her so-called thinking capacities! Good Lord, she had to put a stop to this... this bestial performance before it went any further! But... but, she didn't want to move with the inconceivable rising heat his eagerly licking tongue brushing wetly over the naked mounds of her breasts was creating inside her! She heard him whimper deep in his throat, her widened stare fixed on his almost loving performance. Then, his gleaming brown eyes raised to meet hers, their obvious, desire-fed glow level with her own. Dianne felt her breath quicken when he moved upward and startlingly began to run his warm, liquid tongue in hotly swirling caresses over her face!

Oh God, she shockingly realized, he's actually kissing me!

A feeling of gentle warmth filled Sergeant's powerful body as he tenderly licked over the pleasing, soft beauty of Dianne's white flesh. The pleasant taste of her breasts, and now her beautifully appealing face very much intrigued him. She was unlike the other female humans he had known and been trained to perform with. Her warm eyes reflected emotions which not only made him happy inside, but avidly excited his natural mating instincts in a manner he and not experienced before except with his own kind, its unique sensation spurring him on.

Dianne reactively turned her head to move her face away from the huge animal's hot, licking strokes. There wasn't any question in her roused mind but what he was actually kissing her... showing her in his own way his affection for her! She closed her eyes and abruptly he stopped. Then, she felt the weight of him jiggling the bed and she opened them to see him backing down between her still openly spread legs! Mesmerized, she watched him poise his massive head between her lewdly parted thighs, then slowly lower it, his heated animal-breath taunting the fringe of soft, blonde pubic curls there! His cool, wet nose brushed against the sensitive, warm flesh of her inner thighs... and finally, the puffy, flushed lips of her undeniably excited pussy! She heard his almost mewling whimper as he sniffed her rising female heat, taunting her susceptibly naked loins as though he were making an actual seduction!

Once more, the urge to stop this shameful act before it went any further raced through Dianne's lust-glazing brain, but was quickly forgotten as she felt his cold, damp nose suddenly probing wetly into the smooth vale between her partially spread buttocks, and finally down against the tiny puckered ring of her anus!

"Oh... oh you devil!" she choked, lurching uncontrollably beneath the erotic contact. "Y-You better stop... and right this minute... !"

Ooooohhhhh... !

His exploring tongue had snaked out to lick wormingly up and down the smooth crevice surrounding her tightly clenched little anal mouth, the tip burrowing teasingly up into its baby-like lips!

Dianne wasn't sure whether it was shame or the tantalization itself that made her try to squirm her naked loins away, but when the no-longer docile brute raised his head and warningly growled, she quickly stopped! Fear of him, she knew then for the first time, and she froze as he lowered his great head once more, the wet, seething tongue beginning to lick at the narrow pink crevice between her helplessly spread thighs! She began to tremble and groan uncontrollably as he wetly drew it upward over the full length of her openly spread pussy. Ooohh God! The lewd sensations were stabbing wildly inward to reach deep into the nerve centers of her shamefully fluttering belly!

Again he did it, this time, his raging, fiery tongue spreading through the yielding, hair-fringed lips of her cunt like a fluid blade! It didn't stop, but continued to relentlessly splay wide the pink sensitive flesh, pausing at last to lunge in a penetrating curl far up her moistened, dilating vaginal passage! "Oooh God," she gasped and spasmed convulsively, dropping her head back on the bed and writhing in reactive bodily contortions to his oral rape... but he never stopped... and she wasn't sure that she wanted him to now as she mindlessly drew her legs back to give him greater access to her hotly responding vaginal plane.

At that intensively breathtaking moment, the nakedly enchanted Dianne was not sure of anything but the sudden thrill of erotic passion his mercilessly ravaging tongue was generating through her lasciviously vulnerable young body. Her moans unrestrainably increased, while her mind slipped deeper and deeper into an unknown spell-binding oblivion of sensuality that she could not and did not want to fight! Again and again, his pleasure bringing animal-tongue grazingly bathed her exposed loins, from the snug, eagerly reacting lips of her rhythmically flexing little anus, upward through the glistening, liquid crevice of her erotically aroused pussy. At its peak, it maddeningly hesitated, almost as if trained, she wildly thought... then, it penetrated to flick with that same knowing at the trembling bud of her tiny clitoris, irresistibly magnifying her building passion a thousand times!

Dianne lost all track of time, and how long it went on she had no way of judging, only that it did, the heavenly seating tongue licking relentlessly through and over her moistly inflamed cuntal flesh until she was gasping and writhing her whole naked body insanely on the mattress beneath it!

"Oooohhh... oohhhhh... !" she chokingly groaned as he flicked the tormenting length in a hot, Just-keening curt up into the clutching little mouth of her sizzling vaginal channel. "Ooohhhh... yes... yes, lover! Do it for me! Make me cum, Sergeant darling... ! Please... lick me more... more... oohhh, lick me! Lick me, you beautiful brute... !

Dianne hardly knew what she was saying, her overwhelming desire had built to that intensity... but abruptly, she realized the loss of his delightful tongue and lifted her head to gape in confused disappointment.

"Oh please... please don't stop, lover!" she almost pathetically hissed down at him, suddenly grasping hold of his huge head with gentle hands. "More, baby... lick it more... please... ?"

He let her guide him back down between her quivering, anxiously spread thighs, a whimper an animalistic groan of her own, the blonde, lust-intoxicated young wife drew her knees back to her breasts, pulling his nose back tight down into her wetly throbbing vagina!

His loving tongue flicked up the fire-filled passage like an attacking lizard, his own whines blending with hers as he fiercely lashed and penetrated again and again into the glistening pink flesh between her lewdly spread thighs and buttocks.

" Oh... ooohhh... yes! Lick it, lover... lick my cunt!" she lustfully begged, undulating her opened, obscenely positioned loins and rounded white buttocks frantically up against his hotly flicking tongue.

Sergeant could keenly smell as well as taste the exotic delight of her human female lust, the pungent, aromatic flavor firing his sexual want higher and higher. Though he had known many human shes, none had ever captured his natural impulses as did this soft, white female with the long, sunshine hair. He had sensed her warmth from the beginning, but now he could feel her love flowing through the affectionate, smooth curves of her entire body. Especially, it was there down between her welcomingly spread legs where he licked with his rut-heated tongue that he knew the unhidable, sensitive realness of her. This yielding pink flesh of her open cunt in its hotly flowing poignancy revealed her innermost secrets and as he greedily and lovingly tongued the wispy, curl-fringed softness, he sensed the rising heaviness in his own animal loins.

Dianne felt his tongue suddenly desert her lewdly offered vaginal opening with a certain decisiveness, and she quickly raised her head to see him backing off several steps.

"Oh... oh no, darling... what's wrong?" she moaned to his entreating whine. "Please, don't stop? Not now, lover! Wh-What is it you want, baby? Oh God... show me, darling! Show Dianne some way... !"

He moved to her side almost as if he'd understood, nosing against her naked hip in an action she realized that she understood! God... he wanted her to turn over onto her stomach! There wasn't any question now in her wildly infused brain but what he had been actually schooled to this! Gently, he nudged again, the whimpering sounds coming from the depths of his great chest!

The very lewdness of the act itself made her do it. Her mind raced in the sensual pool of lustful pleasure he had already created for her. She had to know what was next, she realized in her erotic intoxication, lowering her legs to roll over flat onto her stomach, no thought of fear or resistance in her sensually fired mind. Again, she spread her shapely legs wide, sensing that he wanted this as did she, picturing hedonistically her own naked, smooth curves in her mind's eye. She heard his panting, then felt hot breath against the soft mounds of her partially raised buttocks. At last, she delightedly felt the heat of his long, wet tongue slithering into the smooth satiny crevice separating them!

Dianne groaned audibly, feverish sensations of open lust stabbing ever stronger up through her desire-inflamed cunt and belly. She hardly realized it as she reached back behind her self with her small hands to lasciviously spread the lushly-rounded cheeks open, offering him full access to her tiny, palpitating anus! Then, his loving hot tongue was insanely licking against it, again wetly splaying open the thin, curl-fringed lips of her seething pussy to graze the pink, blood-flushed flesh on its lewd upward stroke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.