The Young and The Wild - Cover

The Young and The Wild

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

The wave of glowing desire swirling erotically up through Dianne's excited young body was not something spontaneous, she knew, nor was the young boy totally responsible for being the factor releasing it. The simmering lust which was driving her mindlessly on was as inbred in her female make-up as the naked youth's innocent lewdness beneath her... only the intensity of the lecherous flames licking hotly over her flesh was a strange new delight she had never before experienced.

God, she was so, so hot! She could feel the heated wetness which had seeped from between her vibrantly flushed pussy lips trickling downward in warm little rivulets to moisten the smoothly tingling flesh of her inner thighs as she clutched them tightly together. The natural muscular action caused pressured sensations of erogenous pleasure to ripple through her impassionedly fired loins and belly,

She kneeled up over him between his slender legs he had spread wide for her, his naked, scantily haired loins directly beneath her lust-incited face. She held the man-sized length of his thickly hardened cock inside the curled enclosure of fingers and small palm, her other hand moving almost tremblingly down to gently cup and weigh his cum-filled young balls between his legs. The vibrant heat his teenaged genitals sent wildly prickling through her raised a tiny guttural mewl of blind sensuality from deep in her throat. She began to work its tightly clinging foreskin up and down, her sultrily glazing eyes feeding on the tempting deliciousness of its damp, satin-smooth head, the feel of its hot, hardened ridges like sensuous vertebra in her hand. Then her lustful manipulations caused a tiny clear bubble of pre-cum to bead at the little slit of its fiery, mushroomed tip and her eyes staring hungrily, she eagerly groaned out her approval... !

Watching from his comfortably reclined position, his head raised by the pillow, Kye was beginning to wonder if the beautiful Mrs. Dianne was ever, ever going to get to the actual sucking of his cock. She was a little shy, perhaps, had not done it much and didn't know exactly how to go about it. Though it seemed odd to him that any girl would need instructions on such a natural thing, remembering how his sister, Kim, had immediately mouthed it and swirled her tongue around it the first time he had ever let her touch it. And knowing Captain Mark, it seemed ridiculous to believe he had never fucked his lovely wife in the mouth!

Almighty goddamn! If only it did not ache so much, his super-hardened cock! It was her soft little hand holding and working the outer skin up and down, while her other warmly cupped his puffed-up, burning balls! And the way she was staring down at it so hungry like... as if maybe she was going to bite off its swollen knob... !

With that, Dianne suddenly lowered her desire-slackened face to his up-thrusting, hardened penile-shaft, one hand continuing to teasingly stroke it while with the other, she drew her nails beneath the vulnerably sensitive sac of his young balls. Kye grunted aloud to the teasing stimulation, then saw her tiny, pink tongue dart out to lick hotly at the drop of seminal fluid oozing from the little slit at the tip of the sleekly pulsing head!

"Oh darling... so good... good!" the entranced, blonde young wife lustfully whispered, beginning to lick it all over with hot, wetly sweeping tongue strokes.

"Uuunngghhh..." Kye grunted in response, his narrow hips lurching reflexively upward at the very second her hot, wet tongue made contact, then began to wiggle into the tiny, slightly cumming slit of his piss hole! Almighty goddamn! She knew how all right, all right! And she was so gorgeous pretty... playing with his hurtfully thumping cock with her tongue tip! Christ, he wished she were stripped naked so he could see how her big beautiful tits stuck out round and firm... and if she had blonde pussy curls all around her cunt! "Unnnnhhhhh!" he groaned again, louder this time, a series of wild chills charging up his spine as he watched her lower her softly pursed lips down onto it, then enclose the wetly glistening head in a warm Up-locking pressure that was unlike anything he had ever known!

Many times the Vietnamese teenager had been sucked and used in sexual orgies by many different girls and women, but never had he felt such warm sensations of excited passion as he did at that moment with Captain Mark's beautiful young wife, and he whimpered out in a small, emotionally breaking voice. Compulsively, he thrust his trembling young loins upward, shoving his blood- engorged hardness deeper up into the warm wet cavern beyond his new mother's ovally clasping lips!

Actually confused by the unfamiliar love-emotions surging through him, Kye watched the lipstick glossed rim of her saliva moistened tips tighten elastically around his hotly inflamed cock, then slip downward onto its sensitive thickness until her nose was brushing tightly into his sparse young pubic hairs, nearly the entire jerking length of it sucked right up into the liquid heat of her honey-filled mouth!

He gaped through flashing dark eyes, amazed now that it was really happening, his youthful breaths coming in ragged, panting gasps. Here he had only been in this new great country but a few days and already his cock was being sucked... and Captain Mark had said it would not be the same in America! Maybe, he had been away so long he had forgotten! But would he forget about his own beauteous Mrs. Dianne... ? Kye watched in excited fascination as she sucked her lips up off its tip, then began to lick at it hungrily with her wetly moistened tongue, brushing and washing it all over up from his belly to the bottom of its head glistening and sticking out like a ripened plum from its pulled-back foreskin. This was not tike the hustling bitches in Saigon! She was doing it not for money, but to please him and to make her own self happy! He could see that in the lustful expression greedily masking her lovely face, the realization of such knowledge making him feel more joyous and wanted! Oh, he would love her very much and let her suck his cock whenever she wanted to! Shit... she was licking it all over, bathing and loving it with every tantalizing sweep of her hot, wet little tongue! Then, she was going back down the aching length to its thick base once more... and... and even below to his prickling balls... ! Almighty goddamn! No one had ever done that to him... !

Dianne's smoldering belly and loins were a burning inferno of intoxicating passion. Frenzied thrills from the very forbiddeness of her act were madly racing through her. The delicious, sweet taste of his fire-filled young genitals was nearly driving her to the point of orgasm with the mere thought of her obscene licking and sucking of them! God, he was so young, handsome and willing... and right then, so completely exposed to her slightest lustful whim! He had to cum for her! She must know the taste of his hot, fresh youthful sperm squirting into her mouth! Would it be like she remembered her husband, Mark's... gush after gush of the warmly seething cream flooding into her throat and on down into her feverishly wanting belly? Oh God, she had to know!

Saliva dribbled down her tongue as she licked the softly yielding, flesh of his cum-filled young balls with warm, wetly painting tongue-strokes. The urge to slide her hands beneath his thighs and lift them upward to get greater access between his legs was more than she wanted to deny. He sensed her desire and helped, drawing Ns knees all the way back against his chest, until she was eagerly gaping at his nakedly revealed little anal mouth! She trailed her wetly exploring tongue excitedly down along the raised pink ridge between his widespread buttock cheeks as though drawn by a magnet. Her brain swimming lustfully, Dianne circled the tip of it around the tiny puckered hole, laving his smooth inner ass-cheeks with the warmly flowing moisture from her mouth. At last, with a surge of blinding passion, she stiffened her tongue like a tiny baby penis and tried to penetrate the hotly clenched lips of his young asshole!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.