Sex Experiment - Cover

Sex Experiment

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Novel-Pocketbook  

Adam stirred inside the control booth. He shook his head, alarmed that he had actually been able to fall asleep while an experiment was in progress. He was weary, however, and his eyes felt as though they had stones in them. Nonetheless, the dedicated scientist inspected his instruments and peered into the two-way mirror to see what was going on. He sincerely hoped that it was almost over, for he wanted to get back home. Back home to Helen. Maybe he could convince her that he still loved her.

Inside, Adam saw the three young students still going at it with the subject. Adam would have to get the brief biography from her later, he thought, casting a jaded eye on the lewd spectacle.

They had her down on the bed, and she was taking them admirably, Adam saw. A really good subject. The boys seemed to be enjoying themselves, too. Adam flicked on the speaker system so that he could hear what was going on. Later he would listen to the playback of the preceding events.

"Now it's my turn to get sucked!" Hank was saying, and although Adam couldn't see him quite clearly because Ben's body was arching up to enter the female subject's spread vaginal passage, the scientist had the distinct impression that he was thrusting his penis into her mouth

"Suck it, suck it!" Hank said, "get it hard again!" He knelt over her, lewdly squatting with one leg on either side of her face, grasping both sides of her head and holding firm. Helen gagged as Hank rammed his softened cock to the back of her tongue and her ovaled lips began to shape around the limp male object. She could feel his testicles slapping wetly against her chin. She tried to get her breath on the outstroke of his thrusting. Then, feeling proud of herself, she realized he was getting hard!

"Oh!" Helen groaned inwardly as she felt Ben's lust-thickened penis entering her passion-drenched vagina, and she was surprised at the renewed desire that sprang to life within her belly. Oh God! She could fuck all night with these wonderful boys, and that's exactly what she planned to do!

Roger had snuggled under her to try the anal intercourse that Hank had praised, and they began to pummel her lust-driven body back and forth between them once more.

The shameless desire deep inside of Helen's belly once more became a vicious, gnawing need as the four nakedly entwined bodies twisted and turned so that she was now on her side, all of them clinging lewdly and readjusting their positions with their agile young bodies.

Adam Randolph watched with greater and greater interest. Of all the experiments he had observed, none had moved him as much as this one. The nakedly writhing bodies in the other room seemed joined so perfectly and moved with such attuned harmony that he was filled with awe and a growing admiration. It was, he thought, almost a ballet! Recently he had participated less and less in his experiments, but somehow tonight he thought he might want to erase the odd uncharacteristic sorrow that had come over him. Beneath his white coat, naked as was his custom, the middle-aged professor felt his excitedly surging cock rise. He tried to see the woman's face in the adjoining room, but it was impossible because of Hank's lewd positioning over her face; one ham-hock thigh covered the whole of her head. Now that they were on their sides, however, Adam could see much more of the excited woman's lushly ripened body. She was beautiful in a way that none of the other subjects had been, and Adam regretted now not having watched the entire experiment from the beginning.

"Look at her go!" Adam was almost able to forget his nightmare about Helen always moving away from him. Almost, but not quite. "If only Helen could let herself go that way," he thought to himself, unaware of the fact that he had never really given her the chance to do so.

He continued to watch through the two-way mirror, unable to keep from fondling his own hardening cock as the orgiastic activities reached a feverish pitch.


In the other room, Helen began to roll her naked buttocks high up behind her in a circulating movement, constricting her wildly flaring cunt muscles on the hot, fleshy cock that was burrowing into her. She wanted to exploit them all to the limit to saturate her being with hot, sticky sperm. The excited blonde wife insatiably sucked at the pulsing hardness in her mouth, her cheeks concaving with Hank's every thrust. She explored it hungrily, swirling her tongue tip to taunt the small opening at the end, wanting it to shoot into her mouth, wanting to swallow the hot sperm. She was struck by the difference in taste between this one and Ben's and realized that a whole new world of cocks was opening up to her. Each one must taste different! She wanted to feel them all cumming again, all giving her the most potent tribute a man can give a woman, their fresh young sperm! Her body had thirsted for it for so long, and now she could be drenched with it, filled to the brim.

Thighs quivering, hips and loins rolling and gyrating, naked breasts shaking, head wagging, Helen abandoned herself once more to the renewed lust within her. Only this time it was more mellow, more relaxed if every bit as strong. This time her head seemed to be more in control. Oh, my nice hard-cocked men! she thought, I want to cum for you again!

And then she did! At the same time as her own spiraling climax began to crest, Roger's penis fucking into her from behind swelled up and twitched and began to spurt its heated charge up inside Helen's receptively quaking rectum. It splashed violently against her back-passage walls and dribbled loosely back out, coating his own testicles with a film of orgasmic juices. While in front of the blissfully cumming blonde wife, Ben jerked forward, his long legs entangling with Hank's as they buffeted the voluptuous female body between them. The mound of his pelvis massaged her erect clitoris causing Helen to convulse forward with the acute pleasure, and in this manner Hank's penis was submerged completely to the hilt inside her wildly sucking mouth.

Hank's cock too began to burst with built-up cum, flooding her hungrily sucking mouth and throat with a pungent liquid totally unlike Ben's in taste. It bloated her cheeks as she swallowed the hot gushes excitedly, working her lips fish-like around the wildly throbbing length of flesh. The white stream of semen slipped from the comers of her mouth, although Helen sought to contain it all. With a grunt that resounded through the room, the blonde housewife skewered her buttocks back savagely onto the still pumping cock that rose high in her rectal passage, and with a wail from around the penetrating cock in her mouth, the happy woman gave herself up completely to the agonizing ecstasy that sent her mind and body to whirling in rapture. She felt herself to be more of a woman than she'd ever been before!

The foursome lay stunned on the bed. No one had quite expected it to be so good. The fact that they had all varied their positions with the pretty blonde made the college students feel as though they had enjoyed a mind-blowing variety never before dreamed of in their young male minds.

The three youths were regarding the beautiful older woman with unabashed admiration when the professor's voice came through to the room.

"Excellent. I'll be right in!" he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.