Sex Experiment - Cover

Sex Experiment

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hello, Stan! This is Helen Randolph... I... What? Oh goddamned answering service! Tell Stan I need an extra appointment this week. Yes, tell him I'm coming today whether he likes it or not!" Helen slammed down the telephone and went to her mirror again. Her nervous fingers moved through her hair as she tried to cope with the facts of the night before. "This is it!" she said to herself. "I can't take any more. Something has to give!"


"Yes, this will do fine!" Adam Randolph was extremely pleased. The apartment was very close to the campus of the University. In fact, it was one of several off-campus buildings owned by the University. This proximity would make it simple for him to continue his teaching while he began the new work that would make him famous.

"Sexual Research Foundation." The words sounded just right in the interior of Adam's head as he signed the papers stating that he would rent the apartment for the next two years. Yes, in only one year's time, Adam knew that he would have moved on to bigger and better spaces, but meanwhile, this would do just fine.

"I'll be using the place for my research," Adam told the superintendent who was in charge of rentals.

"Certainly," the Super said, feeling proud that he was renting to one of the profs at the University. Much better than the usual rowdy students up there smoking dope and carrying on. It would lift the reputation of the place a bit, he thought to himself as he accepted the one month's rent for deposit, and two month's rent in advance from Dr. Adam Randolph. He looked at the signature on the check and then pocketed it with a little smile of satisfaction.

"Just let me know when you'll be moving in," he said.

"Why, immediately! If not sooner!" Adam replied, massaging his hands as he thought of the young waitress up at the College Cafe. What a fine subject she was going to make!


It was three days later, and Susi stood pouting at the angle of the counter, her mind a million miles away. God, if she could only get out of there. Did she dare to say she wasn't feeling well. She could tell Mort, the boss, that she had a headache. But she'd already done that last week. She would have to wait at least another week before she could try again. Already Mort seemed displeased with her. Well, what did he expect? Did have to act as if the damned College Cafe was her whole life? Even though she spent so many hours working there, Susi wasn't about to think about it as having anything to do with her real self!

"Creep!" she said, mentally noting that Mort was looking out from the office door in the back, seeing that there were already two customers waiting at her station while she stood ignoring them. "What a colossal bore!" she thought, casting a glance in the glass roll box which allowed her to see a reflection of her pretty baby doll features highlighted by the bright lights in the cafe. Her wide blue eyes looked as if she had never had a wicked thought in her life. In fact she had had a few, but so far most of her wicked actions had been confined to generally making her admiring boyfriends' lives miserable.

With a walk that told a great deal about how cute Susi thought she was, the eighteen year old waitress ambled over to the first customer, the one nearest her. The other seemed to be gesticulating, indicating that he had arrived first, but Susi kept her eyes carefully away from his. She'd wait on the closest first, and that was that! Let Mort, the manager, crap in the back room if he saw. Let him fire her! Tonight she couldn't care less. Susi held her pad poised, the little pencil was already circling doodles on the sheet of paper. "Yes?" she inquired.

"Good evening, Susi," Professor Adam Randolph smiled and cleared his throat. "This evening I'll have a cup of the minestrone soup. Is it good? Do you recommend it?"

"Sure! The chef made it up fresh this afternoon!" Susi said. She liked Professor Randolph. He came in almost every evening, making his little jokes. It was better than the dull simps and the weirdoes and the wise-acre students who thought that they were something because they were at the University and she wasn't.

Susi turned and gave one of her little wiggles, knowing that Professor Randolph would appreciate the splendid curvature of her un-pantied ass-cheeks. The nylon slip that she wore under the white nylon uniform allowed the clear outline of them to show, including the split of her curvy buttocks. Then she went to the soup shelf, took down a can of Minestrone and opened it, then put it in the special soup heater. She turned and winked at Professor Randolph as it got hot. He was really cute, she decided, with his gray hair and his brief-case. She'd heard some of the kids talking about him too and had learned that he was a hard, but a good teacher. They always sounded a little bit in awe of him, whereas she was on really friendly terms with him. It made her feel good. She turned back to the machine and poured the hot soup into a bowl, her other hand already reaching for the little pack of Saltine crackers that would be served with it.

Susi wondered if her boyfriend Ben was really going to meet her that night like he'd said. He'd want to make love to her later on, that was for sure, and Susi wasn't sure she wanted him to. Make him wait a little? Instead, maybe when she got home she'd call up somebody who wasn't expecting to hear from her, and go over and fuck all night long. That might be more fun, she decided, for Susi wasn't a girl to do things in any ordered way. The more she confused her lovers and drove them out of their minds, the happier she seemed to be.

Don't let them count on anything! That was one of her little mottoes, and stuck to it pretty well, never becoming terribly emotionally involved with anyone while at the same time stringing as many people along as she could.

"Here you are, Professor Randolph," she said, moving as slowly as she could back to the counter to prevent from spilling the soup. Susi was not the most agile waitress in the world, but she didn't lose any sleep worrying about it. She was noticing, however, that Adam Randolph's eyes were fixed upon her proudly jiggling breasts as she set the soup in front of him. This pleased her immensely that a man of such scientific background could find her attractive. She stood posing in front of him a moment to let him get a good look at her size 38C, ignoring the continued gesticulations of the other customer who was still waiting.

Susi finally turned to the other man. "What do you want?" she said nastily. Routinely, she took his order, aware that Professor Randolph was following her every motion with his eyes. This was more attention than he usually paid to her, and Susi couldn't help wondering if he was going to make a pass at her that night. She waited on two more people while Adam finished his soup at a leisurely pace. What would it be like sleeping with Dr. Randolph, she wondered. It might be interesting, she thought. He would probably tremble when he touched her, she thought, a little smile of amusement playing about her full, Bardot-type lips. Susi's strawberry-colored hair gave off a sheen that no real hair color could ever imitate, but it gave her a certain effect none- the-less. It had been a dull uninteresting chestnut color before, and then blonde, and now this "stylish" red. Susi went over to a far corner of the cafe and surreptitiously ran her comb through her shoulder length hair before tying it back once more. She didn't care if any of the customers saw, but Mort would give her hell if he saw her.

Her other customers had gone now, and only Professor Randolph remained. If he was going to make a pass it would be now, she figured as she walked back toward her counter. The last "older" man she'd slept with, Susi recalled, was her high school principal, and she knew that if she hadn't she never would have graduated. What a lousy lay he'd been too, she thought ruefully. Lots of panting and tugging and then wham team, thank you, ma'am. Then he'd asked her to watch while he masturbated. What a bore!

Susi found herself hoping that Professor Randolph might be more interesting. For one time, what did she have to lose?

"A little experiment?" she repeated, after Adam had broached the subject to her. "Nearby, you say?"

"Yes, my new lab is just around the corner, as a matter of fact. I would be honored if you might consider being one of my first, uh, assistants!"

"Yeah, sure!" Susi thought. "Why not?" she said aloud. "I get off at 11:00. Give me the address and I'll come on over." She arched an eyebrow and waggled her hips a bit.

Adam smiled and left a quarter tip, his usual, before sliding off the stool. Then he carried the check to the cashier, paid and stepped out into the crisp night air. He hurried back to the new "lab", for he had to have all in readiness for the young waitress's arrival.

Taking the steps two at a time, the graying scientist arrived at the third floor landing. He fit his key into the first lock, turned it, and fit a second key into the police lock. The iron bar slid aside as he entered the apartment. The hall was as grim and colorless as he had found it, but the living room had been turned into a rather comfortable looking room. There was little furniture except for a foam rubber mattress on the floor with an Indian throw over it and a few cushions spread about on the carpet. The walls however had been tampered with, and if one looked carefully one could see that the rug area around the bed had been carefully cut and recovered to allow for the placement of certain devices.

Adam hurried to the control panel that was in the adjoining room and turned on the electronically motivated instrument. It was a comparatively simple machine to construct, borrowing university equipment of course, and Adam himself had considerable experience with stimulatory devices where his test animals were concerned. To make certain changes allowing for a human experiment was a snap for the talented professor.

The two way mirror was archaic, but would work admirably for his own first experiments, Adam felt, as he peered into the empty living room, his "lab". Already the bed was beginning to vibrate, and Adam had but to touch a few other buttons and he knew that the whole thing would come alive. But this would wait. Right now, he had to hurry and change into his white coat. Carefully, the middle-aged professor removed all his clothing, and placed it in a closet. From the same closet he removed his working coat, and put it on over his naked body. A shiver went through him as he felt its cool crisp cotton fabric covering the warmth of his exposed flesh. Why, he wondered, had he waited so long before breaking away from the dull routine of the University? Why had he waited so long before beginning to live?

The excitement was making him get a full erection already, and hard, meaty head of his erect cock grazed against the material of his loose-fitting white coat arousing him even further. Adam rubbed his hands together and refrained from touching the blood- swollen girth of his penis. It was enough at the moment to anticipate Susi's arrival. Adam Randolph began to pace back and forth, reminding himself that a good scientist would never anticipate the results of an experiment. He would just have to wait and see what happened, given the laboratory conditions and the predispositions of the subject!

The bell rang with a strident sound that made him jump. Then Adam was coolness personified. The tougher it gets, he reminded himself, the cooler I must be! for already Adam had started thinking about his wife, Helen. He broke out into a sweat as he made ready to open the door. Why on earth would he be thinking about her now? But try as he might, even as Adam Randolph opened the door to see the pert eighteen year old standing there, he was remembering his wife's words as he left the apartment earlier that day. "You can't ignore me! I'll show you! You can't keep on pretending that I don't exist!"

Adam had closed the door behind him and gotten the elevator down to the garage. "Now why would she think that I don't think she exists?" he wondered to himself. Obviously, he knew she existed. Sometimes he got theater tickets and they would go out together. Sometimes, he even looked at television with her. True he wasn't much of a conversationalist, but then he always had so much on his mind.

Adam's thoughts trailed off, and he realized that he had been standing there for a good moment, staring at the first subject of his new "work".

"Well, are you going to ask me in?" Susi smiled a crooked little inquiring smile at the older man. Really, she was thinking. Is he potty or something? You'd think he didn't even remember inviting me by!

"Come in... oh yes, do come right in!" Adam said formally, ushering the curvaceous little teenager into the apartment, and carefully locking the door behind her.

"Expecting burglars?" Susi asked. She was chewing gum and wondering if she should have gone out with her boyfriend after all instead of standing him up.

"Not at all, not at all!" Adam was rubbing his hands again. "I, uh, well, in the big city, one can never be too careful, you know!"

"Oh, I don't believe all that stuff. Nothing ever happened to me!" Susi looked around her with a certain amount of distaste. "This is where you do your experiments?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Adam replied. "Step right this way, won't you?"

"Oh boy!" Susi rolled her eyes as Adam turned his back to her and led the way to the living room. She looked inside. "Is this going to be boring!" she said to herself, not quite knowing what she had expected, but knowing that it was something more interesting than this!

Adam stood awkwardly beside the girl for a moment. She seemed smaller, shorter now that she was no longer behind that counter. And seeing her dressed in her street clothes made her look entirely different. A "crazy fur" coat gave her squared shoulders, and her legs appeared shapely but somehow more vulnerable than before in their black stockings and high-heeled wedgies.

"So let's get on with the experiment!" Susi said. Might as well get it over with. She turned, sizing up the professor once more, finding him more uncertain, more timid than she had when he was her customer sitting on the other side of the counter. Clearly, she would be able to handle the whole thing, she figured. He certainly wasn't going to be what Susi would call a powerful lover!

The young girl thought of her boyfriend as she had glimpsed him a few moments before, standing on the corner waiting for her to get out of work. Instead of going to meet him, she had ducked down the street as quickly as possible while his back was still turned, thus avoiding all confrontation with him. He must have found out by now, she figured, I've gone! She felt a moment of regret, and then a sensation of elation. She'd have some fun with Professor Randolph anyway!

"Uh, are you ready to begin?" he asked.

"Sure I'm ready. Can I sit down on the bed?" she asked, indicating the mattress which appeared quite normal since Randolph had turned off the electronic system.

"Yes, yes. And uh, if you'll just take off your clothes. "

"Take off my clothes?" Susi stared wide-eyed at the scientist. Perhaps it would be more interesting than she thought. She'd seen some fast workers before, but jeez!

"Yes, I assure you, this experiment will be done in the purest scientific tradition and uh, the results will be completely... oh, yes, dear me... completely confidential."

Susi reclined upon the bed, and smiled up at the professor. "I should hope so!" she said.

"Oh yes," Adam insisted, "unless, of course, you wish it otherwise!"

What an odd-ball! Nevertheless, Susi was beginning to feel an interesting kind of excitement in spite of herself. Wasn't this what she was after, the unusual in life, the chance encounter? The unexpected? Maybe she could have a terrific orgasm with this professor, just because he was so weird. Already little flutters like butterflies let loose were making themselves felt in the young girl's lower belly. Her ripe young breasts felt heavier than usual as she lay back and their weight pressed against her chest.

"As I said," Adam muttered, "just get undressed and remain motionless on the bed with arms extended thus..." He placed her arms in the position he wanted and then moved back. The professor fumed and left the room, while the eighteen year old redhead watched him leave, a classic expression of confusion etched upon her pretty but not-too-bright features.

But before she could begin to try to figure it out, Adam Randolph's voice transmitted from the neighboring room came to her through the carefully placed speakers throughout the lab.

"You may begin to remove your clothes now!" he said in a kindly, disinterested tone.

Susi was so put off balance by the events that she automatically began to take off her clothes. Perhaps it was some real experiment after all, she thought, while all along she had been thinking that Dr. Randolph just wanted to get in her panties. Why, he wasn't even in the same rooms Susi was profoundly impressed by this fact, and by the fact that she thought Randolph could not see her. In fact, he was studying her every sensuous move through the two-way mirror which occupied a large space on one wall of the room. Trembling a little bit, the lushly-endowed waitress took off her monkey fur coat and put it neatly on the floor, adding to it her black, almost skin-tight dress.

Susi was completely naked beneath her short, one-piece slip. The flimsy nylon had to act as both brassiere and panties for the young girl's full figure and it succeeded at neither. For the first time in her life the young girl hesitated a moment before revealing the total nakedness of her flesh. Always, even when she was thirteen and it was the first time, and she had been alone with her aunt's husband and he had taken her into his bedroom while her aunt was away... even then, she had not hesitated a second, but had pretended to her uncle that she was not a virgin.

Susi had always been ready for lovemaking, but somehow, she did not know what to expect this time, and it made her uneasy. Nevertheless, she was here now, and she might as well get on with it, the voluptuous redhead figured. Afterward, maybe she'd even call her boyfriend Ben and apologize for standing him up. With a little quiver of her full lower lip, Susi dropped the thin straps of her slip, sliding them off her shoulders and letting the soft garment fall to the floor. Then she bent over and unrolled her gartered stockings until the sheer black material slipped off her toes and made another addition to the pile of her clothing on the rug.

There was a slight indentation on the pale white flesh of the young girl's upper thighs where the garters had left their mark. Apart from that Susi's naked form was flawless. Some might have complained about the fleshiness of her sensually ripened breasts which were far larger than most girls', but somehow on Susi the warm quivering mounds of flesh, each one centered with a thick brown nipple with crowns the size of silver-dollars, took on a graceful air that offset her nicely rounded hips and small nipped- in waist. Her skin was of a pale translucent quality that added to the over-all effect of beauty. The tawny brown of her pubic "vee" snuggled perfectly up between those full thighs as Susi moved slowly back to the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.