Rajah - Cover

Rajah

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Novel-Pocketbook  

The dwarf was grinning obscenely, thin rivulets of drool running down along his chin to drop on his bare, shrunken chest. He stood with his spindly legs planted wide, his body tilted to counter-balance his one misshapen foot, his heavy paunched belly lying over his loins like some ugly, cream-colored slug. He was breathing hard and stared at the quivering, jerking moons of Sharon Court's helplessly flailing buttocks as she sucked Mark Marlowe's turgid cock. It gave Wafto a tremendous sense of power and satisfaction to see this, to see the proud American beauty groveling like a common whore before his master -- as all women he wanted eventually did -- and the still more humiliating experience of being tossed to Wafto for his own amusement.

The dwarf began to stroke his huge throbbing shaft lightly as he watched, drawing the foreskin back and forth slowly. He stared with mounting lust at the contortions, at the winking pink ring of her anus which he caught sight of now and then nestled in the moist crevice of her white, firmly rounded young buttocks. He could feel his great, hairy testicles distend and ache and his gnarled hand moved faster along his rigid penis -- but not fast enough to cause him to ejaculate, for he wanted to save his hot thick sperm for the little blonde bitch. Still, he always managed to work himself up to a fever pitch by playing with himself just a little while as he watched one of the women suck his master, Lord Marlowe, or one of the other house guests, if that was how things worked out.

Sharon Court was sucking to please now, totally oblivious to anything except running her tongue wetly around the lubricated head and flicking the tip teasingly into the tiny open slit of the moist glans until she could feel it throb as though it had a heart beat of its own. Her whole mind was intent on sucking him dry, making his great penis erupt in a gushing fountain of hot male cum that would flow into her mouth and throat in a never-ending stream.

Her head bobbed up and down slavishly over the thick shaft of flesh, sucking to draw the milky seed from it until she destroyed Marlowe. Mark, having lost the suave and imperturbability of an English nobleman, groaned and twisted beneath her, raining obscenities at the top of her bobbing blonde head and watching with delight the oval shaped lips straining at his hardened cock-head as though it was a stick of candy fed teasingly to a starving child.

"God damn... God damn," he chanted, and then seeing his deformed servant at the door, he cried out, "Wafto! Just in time! I'm going... going to cum soon!

Blinding realization hit the defiled young woman at that instant. Wafto! She heard a soft sound behind her, from the direction of the door, and sensed immediately the presence of the hunch-backed dwarf. Her eyes flew open and she tried to twist around to see if her most horrible fears were true, but Mark's gripping hands were wrapped tightly in her hair and stopped her from lifting her mouth from his glistening cock. She was imprisoned on his prick, and he levered up with his hips to drive his penis still deeper down her throat.

Behind her, Sharon heard more footfalls and then the high, nasal giggle that sent shivers of repulsion along her flesh. "Well, well, well!" the scratchy voice of Wafto chortled. "Look what you've captured, Master! A tender little girl, with a beautiful white ass! An ass all ripe for a cock like Wafto's to be shoved into it!"

The dwarf snickered again and the blonde wife realized with utter horror the implication of his words! In her mind's eye she pictured the squat, toady face and body of the crippled servant and she wanted to vomit; Lord Marlowe's cock in her mouth suddenly became huge and she nearly gagged, and she tried to squirm away. But she was unable to do so, held as she was by the massive hands of the man above her.

Oh God, No! Noooo! her tortured brain screamed. But then she felt hot, excited explosions of breath against her naked backside that made her skin crawl. Wafto played at her kneeling form like a sex-crazed fiend, running his hands hungrily over her milky soft flesh, twisting and squeezing it until small red welts appeared behind the path of his hands wherever they touched. Groaning in anticipation, the wetness of his rubbery lips dropped to her exposed back, slobbering a path along her spine that sent ripples of disgust running to the tips of her laboring breasts quivering under her kneeling body. They descended down toward the crevice of her buttocks which his thumbs were pressing wide apart, his fingers curling down and teasing in the wet slit of her vagina between the warm, hair-lined lips that now throbbed involuntarily in time to the cock fucking in and out of her mouth

Lena Alvaro gasped as the dwarf began the long and licentious quest of the young Neal Court's wife's anal passage. She had stripped herself of her own clothing and was sitting in a soft-cushioned chair, her lovely tanned legs parted and letting the black softness of her pubic hair and the forbidden slit of her vaginal tract be bared to all to see... and touch... and abuse. But the two men were busy with Mrs. Sharon Court at the moment, and the eroticism of the scene was too much for the older woman to stand. She had arrived at the stage where her heavy breathing indicated she most sorely needed a release of her own building tensions.

She inserted her own finger into her rubbery, elastic cunt opening, pressing continually inward until her whole hand pressed flat against her pubic mound, and then she began to massage her pink-rimmed channel in circular motions, pressing and expanding her spongy pussy to make ready for a second finger. She groaned and writhed, nearly perpendicular in the chair now as she rolled her erect clitoral bud tightly between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand.

She had recuperative powers that were unbelievable, and this black- haired wife had nymphomaniacal qualities of insatiable quantities. Mark smiled as he looked at Lena Alvaro's contorted face and watched her mouth open and close in mounting ecstasy. She never ceased to amaze him.

"My dear Lena," he said, moaning in between the words and never skipping so much as a fraction of a beat as he fucked the lovely virgin mouth of the young blonde housewife below, "My dear, use... use my... collection... of dildoes, if you desire!"

Lena Alvaro's eyes glittered. "Where are they?"

"The cabinet... beside you! Oh, suck my cock, you hot little bitch!" The last words were directed to the ever-increasing mouthings of Sharon, and he was soon lost once more in the heaven of her lips and tongue.

Lena removed her finger and with trembling, wet hand opened the Spanish credenza beside her chair. Yes! There, nestled on the top shelf, was the wooden Phallos Temple from Japan. She removed it and studied the Oriental work of erotic art. Under the slanted roof painted to resemble the female cunt, were seven daikons, painted effigies of the penis. Lena shook as if stung with yellow fever at the salacious sight, and then she reached out and selected one, a smooth object of the finest polished wood, its natural grain running the length of its shaft. It was shaped something like a blunted scimitar, one end fashioned to be a handle, the other the perfect replica of a large, erect cock and head.

No one knows how old the artificial phallus is Clay penii have been found in ancient, prehistoric cities, and the Bible refers to gold and silver images with which the women of Jerusalem committed their whoredoms. The Roman god, Priapus, was a symbol of life and was a crude representation of the male member, and upon the wooden rigidity of the god Mutunus Tutunus the virginal bride sacrificed her hymen before joining her groom in the bridal bed.

In India, the god Siva is always shown with an erection, and the poems of Herondas of Cos tell of women visiting the shop of Cerdon who had other uses for leather than making sandals. The Greeks carved penii from horn and wood, and in time the word, "olisboi," was given to such items. In Japan, where they are sold openly in stores, it is called a daikon; in France, it's known as a godemiche; in English, dildo; in Italy, diletto.

But whatever name is given to the carved ornamented, plain or fancy image of the penis, the instrument has given countless women all over the earth and all though the centuries happiness.

It gave Lena Alvaro happiness.

She whimpered, squirmed, gasped. Faster and faster her hand pumped the daikon with frothing madness deep, deep in her hungry cunt. She screamed and convulsed, her whole belly a sheath to the wooden piston. She stared down at the way her pubic hair moved and her pink vulva grasped at the round sword. The pleasure zones of her female flesh were alive and throbbing, and her hips beat the chair cushion as they worked steadily, insatiably.

Meanwhile, the hunched-back dwarf held himself back from thrusting his huge penis into the tight ring of the blonde lovely's tight little anus. He purposely tortured himself for the moment when he would bury his throbbing cock far up between her soft white moons as they swayed gently and defeated before him. She was repulsed by him and he wanted to break her more than anything else in the world, just as he had broken other women. He wanted to feel her squirm and then cry out her need for him, and that would be the ultimate conquest; a proud, beautiful blonde bitch who was horrified by his deformities suddenly turning into an animal and loosing all control of herself, forgetting where she was, who she was, wanting, consciously his overgrown, grotesque cock to fuck her until she couldn't move. The thought raced through his loins like an electric shock.

For a few torturing moments he ground his thick cock around in the narrow white crevice of her buttocks, pressing the soft, quivering cheeks of flesh around it, enclosing his member like a glove upon a finger. Then he leaned forward and once more planted wet, warm kisses with his twisted lips along the standing ridges of her spine, feeling her tense and shiver and groan slightly around the pumping cock in her mouth.

Then Wafto moved his loins up close behind her and placed his thumbs on either side of the resilient cheeks and pressed out gently. With the natural cunning of a predator, the dwarf knew that she had passed the first stage of physical submission by violence and now the conquest of her mind and spirit must be done by tenderness. Indeed, his unexpected change from pain and brutality to caressing and tenderness caught her off guard in spite of her resistance. Sharon had geared her shocked, nearly benumbed mind to the fighting of the alien, repulsive invasion; but she was not prepared for pleasure. She was not prepared for the rising desire his touch would bring.

Her buttocks clenched together against the pressure he was exerting with his thumbs, and he eased off slightly, still keeping up a constant easy tension until the straining muscles of her inner thighs slowly tired and relaxed, bit by bit. His triumphantly grinning face was crouched on the same level with the thin pink folds of her vagina and as he watched, eyes gleaming, as the soft, hairlined lips slowly parted before the imperceptible outward pull of his hands. He saw the slight moisture forming and glistening on the soft insides of her thighs, and with the easing of shock and the fatigue of resistance the cheeks of her buttocks spread wider and wider apart.

The dwarf servant moved his face forward, careful not to shake the sudden trust building in the defenseless woman kneeling before him. His face was a scant inch from the soft blonde pubic hair covering the tender resilient flanges of her vagina, and the animal female odor was one of the sweetest perfume that drifted enticingly out of her cavern, better than even it had been the previous night. He swallowed deeply as her secret passage flowered open to his gaze and the soft inner flesh came into tantalizing view. It was coral and smooth and wet...

He blew softly into her...

Sharon jerked forward from the unexpected warm, feather-like touch of air on her cunt, and Mark Marlowe thrust upward again, impaling her mouth deeper on his fleshy shaft until she felt as if it would choke her to death. Her concentration on his penis was short-lived as she felt the dwarf push his wet lips teasingly against the wetness of her open vaginal slit. She squirmed slightly and he tightened his hands on her buttocks so that she couldn't move away, and then with one quick rush of his snake- like tongue, he thrust forward between her warm, fleshy vaginal folds.

Sharon gasped, and again jerked forward with the hot, teasing contact in an involuntary spasm of delight. Her buttocks contracted and then opened around Wafto's long, smooth tongue, and her breath exploded around Lord Marlowe's penis in small, quick gasps. Wafto pushed his thick lips closer and began to work the whole of her open loins, sucking and licking at it crazily while she swayed and mewled around the cock fucking into her mouth.

She sucked Mark's cock hungrily, her mouth salivating as it never had before as Wafto behind her worked slavishly, making wet sucking sounds as he teased her soft, fleece-lined slit. Her pussy flowered and her moistness increased with each further second that the lewd and depraved dwarf sucked and tongued, and lubrication ran in slight warm trickles down the sides of her loins.

Mark Marlowe, lascivious leader of the debauch, groaned and spewed obscenities above her flying head and rammed his cock into her mouth time and time again. Suddenly he couldn't hold his torrential release back another instant, and his penis began jerking motions and spurted a vengeful hot jet of cum into her hollowing mouth. She clasped her lips in a tight elastic ring around his shooting instrument and swirled her tongue about the spasming head. She wanted to suck the tormenting man above her dry, to hurt him, to punish him for the bitter humiliation she had found herself in. His groans were one of pleasure, however, and with the continual ministrations of the hunch-back dwarf's lashing kisses on her vaginal area, she involuntarily was incited to still greater efforts. She thought Mark's release would never end, filling her cheeks to overflowing and making her swallow with thirsty rapidity. Then the hands which clamped the sides of her head fell away and the giant throbbing cock gave one last squirt of seminal fluid and stopped. The tongue and mouth of the gnarled servant never let up, not for one instant, in spite of the force and reaction of his master's cum, for the dwarf knew that his drawing and plunging actions were going to bear bitter fruit in just a few seconds. That his turn was next. "Lick me clean," Lord Marlowe commanded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.