Rajah - Cover

Rajah

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mark Marlowe was standing before the fireplace when the two women entered the library, and he studied the young blonde wife carefully as Lena led her across to the wide leather couch near the roaring blaze. Ah good, good! he thought, barely able to conceal his elation. She's seen Rajah, and judging from the whiteness of her face she perused my little collection of Cogenhagen art, too! Things are progressing quite nicely... and it will only be a matter of moments now before I can possess that fine, voluptuous young body... those soft, warm red lips...

Expertly concealing his inner gloating, for he had had long practice at such veilings, the wealthy Lord of Marlowe Manor put on a grave, concerned expression as he approached the two women. "Why, Sharon my dear, what's the matter? You're as pale as a ghost. Did something frighten you?"

"I... I accidentally found your... pet," murmured Sharon as Lena sat her down on the couch. "He... frightened me for just a moment..."

"Ah yes, Rajah," said Mark smoothly. "But how stupid of me to have neglected to tell you about him; I should have expected that you would be exploring the garden. Can you forgive me such an oversight, my dear?"

"Why... yes, of course, Mark," Sharon favored him with a meager smile, while Lena patted her hand reassuringly.

"Let me get you a glass of Sherry," said Mark solicitously. "It will make you feel much better."

"Yes, I think I'd like some Sherry."

Mark smiled, his eyes touching Lean's briefly. Then he went to the handsome bar and poured a large glass full of ruby liquid from a decanter which sat atop the counter -- a decanter which Wafto had gleefully placed there only minutes earlier. He carried the glass back to the couch, sitting down on the other side of Sharon from Lena, and handed the blonde wife the Sherry.

Sharon accepted the glass gratefully and raised it to her lips. She was still upset -- she could not help but think about those awful, terrible booklets she had seen in the ape's stone hut, and wonder why they were there, whose they were; she wanted to ask Mark about them, but she couldn't seem to bring herself to voice the words. She had experienced the same difficulty even with Lena, her best friend, in the garden moments ago.

The beauteous American girl drank deeply of the warm, syrupy liquid, feeling it coursing the length of her throat and settling with a pleasant glow in her stomach. She did not see, as she drained the glass, the shining eyes of Mark Marlowe and Lena Alvaro, the lascivious eagerness in their momentarily unguarded faces...

Sharon placed the empty glass on one of the nearby tables, then leaned back, closing her eyes. I wish I'd never consented to come here, she thought. First that awful dream last night, and then waking up to find I'd lost control of myself in my sleep and orgasmed, and then seeing the ugly chimpanzee with its monstrous penis and those evil, filthy pornographic booklets... This isn't turning out to be a quiet, relaxing vacation at all; it's turning into a... a kind of nightmare, in which everything seems pleasant and nice on the surface, but underneath all is evil and perverted... I'm going to ask Neal to take me back to London, to take me home, as soon as he returns from Athens...

Sharon let her thoughts trail off as a strange sort of dreamy torpor seemed to envelope her whole being. She lay relaxed against the couch, between Lena and the Lord of Marlowe Manor, and suddenly she felt at ease, felt as if she were safe and protected. She seemed to realize, deep down, that this wasn't true -- but the feeling persisted in her conscious mind. Her head was feathery, light, and her stomach and loins seemed to glow with pleasant warmth. Odd... her nipples were hardening beneath the culottes she wore, and... and she could feel a tingling of sexual desire in the soft, moist folds of her pussy...

Time seemed to stand still for Sharon Court, and it was as if she began drifting on a soft fleecy cloud of torpor. Yes, and it was as if hands, so soft and gentle, were beginning to caress her flesh slowly, tantalizingly, expertly moving over her breasts and her belly and her warmly flowering cunt, exciting her, soothing her, such nice, nice feelings...

If the young wife had known that her dreamy thoughts were more than merely mental -- that soft, gentle hands were indeed moving slowly soothingly over her stilled body at that moment -- she would have been shocked and horrified. But she did not know, had no awareness that both Mark Marlowe and her best friend, Lena Alvaro, were caressing her with their talented fingers; she did not know that what was causing her to feel so dreamy and floating was the potion, the powerful and carefully dosed aphrodisiac made by the evil dwarf Wafto; she did not know that the gentle caresses, part of the plan mapped out by Mark and Lena to put young Sharon at her ease in the beginning, would soon become something entirely different, something brutal and lusting and depraved...

His long-fingered hands deftly fondling the firm, resilient tits of the American girl, tweaking the nipples into heated arousal, the Lord of Marlowe Manor nodded his head to Lena Alvaro, grinning obscenely as he did so. The black-haired Englishwoman, whose own grin matched Mark's in lewdness, removed her own fingers from the slightly protuberant mound of Sharon Court's womanhood, where they had been kneading and stroking the soft, warm cunt into secreting excitation; she reached down to the table and lifted the lid on the silver cigarette box there, removing one of the crude brown cylinders which Sharon had so innocently smoked the night before. Then Lena placed the marijuana cigarette between the blonde young wife's red lips as Marlowe continued to caress her, and Sharon offered no objection.

Lena struck a match, lighting the joint, and then she whispered softly, mesmerically, "Inhale deeply, dear Sharon. Inhale... inhale... deeply... deeply... yes that's it dear... that's very nice. You feel so good, don't you? You feel so very, good..."

"Yes, oh yes," the beauteous blonde girl replied, and she did feel good... peaceful and warm and safe and... yes, sexually stimulated, too. Was Neal there? Oh she hoped he was, she wanted him very much just now... wanted his hard masculine penis moving deep inside her, bringing about their simultaneous orgasm as it always did... his lovely, warm, hard cock deep, deep, deep inside her...

"Neal... Neal!" she whimpered, beginning to undulate her lithe, sculpted body under the manipulations of Marlowe and Lena. The dark- haired woman held the cigarette butt between Sharon's lips, whispering, telling her that everything was all right, everything was fine... inhale... inhale... deeply... deeply...

Sharon settled back again, lulled into drowsy security by the comforting, seemingly far away sound of her friend's voice, obeying the order to inhale of the warm, sweetish smoke which filled her lungs again and again. But the stimulation had not dissipated at all, for her pussy was tingling deliciously, her nipples very hard, and she still had the sensation of being tenderly, relentlessly caressed...

Lena Alvaro looked across at the Lord of Marlowe Manor, mouthing a question with her lips: "Is she ready, do you think?"

Mark nodded. Lena removed her hands from the young girl's body, leaning close to her ear and breathing very softly against her soft, warm neck. Marlowe's fingers continued to lightly stroke Sharon's firmness through the culottes she wore.

"Sharon," Lena whispered, "Sharon, can you hear me, dear?"

"Yes," came the immediate answer. "Yes, Lena, I can hear you."

"It's terribly warm in here, isn't it?"

"Warm?"

"Yes... you're very warm, aren't you? It's very hot in this room, Sharon. Wouldn't it be nice to be shed of those culottes you're wearing?"

"No... yes... Lena, I..."

"Shhh, dear, you're with Lena, aren't you? You're with your friend..."

"Yes... yes..."

"Wouldn't you like to take off your culottes, Sharon dear? Wouldn't you like to be comfortable instead of so warm and hot? Wouldn't you like to feel the glow of the fire on your bare, naked skin? Wouldn't you, Sharon, wouldn't you?"

The beauteous blonde wife squirmed restlessly on the couch, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her face drawn into a frown. The combined drugs of marijuana and Wafto's insidious aphrodisia potion, the power of Lena's soft, suggestive, hypnotic voice, had brought beads of sweat popping out on Sharon's smooth forehead. She was hot... she was almost suffocating in her culottes. She wanted to take them off -- Lena was right -- but... but not here... Mark, Mark was here... she couldn't...

"You want to make yourself naked, don't you, Sharon?" droned the black-haired woman's voice. "You want to be completely naked and comfortable, I know you do."

"Yes... yes... but I... I..."

"Are you worried about Mark?" asked Lena. "You needn't, dear, not at all. Mark's gone up to his room. He won't be back down for a long time."

"He... he won't... ?"

"No, of course he won't. You don't have to worry, now do you, Sharon dear? You can make yourself naked in complete comfort, without any fears at all. I'm going to take my clothes off, dear. You see, I'm warm and hot too. I want to be naked, just like you do."

"You... do?"

"Yes, of course I do," Lena intoned. "I'm undressing right now. I'm taking my clothes off right here and now, Sharon, just as you're going to do in a moment..."

As she spoke, the confidently smiling English woman began to shed her heavy winter dress. She wore only a pair of brief panties beneath it, and she was soon free of those. She stood in her naked splendor, her black- pubic-triangled pussy already beginning to seep the juices of her growing excitement at what was about to happen to the young girl next to her. Her small, well-rounded breasts were sheened with sweat, and the nipples quivered pinkish-brown and rigid on their crests. She smiled lewdly at Mark, as his eyes traveled wantonly over the symmetrical loveliness of her mature body; he never ceased to become aroused by this wicked, amoral bitch with the insatiable mouth and cunt...

Still smiling, Lena, quickly sat back down and took Sharon Court's hand in her own. She began crooning to her again, "I'm naked now, Sharon dear, and it's lovely... so lovely. The fire feels so nice on my bare skin and I'm not hot any more... oh it really is wonderful, my pet..."

"Lena... Lena, are you really naked... ?"

"Of course I am, Sharon. Here, give me your hand." The dark-haired Alvaro woman took the young American girl's hand and guided it slowly over the bare flesh of her thigh, upward over the satiny smoothness of the flat stomach, and then held it tightly to one perfectly rounded tit for a long moment before releasing it. Her cunt churned with excitement at the electric contact of the other woman's fingers, and she knew she was building to another of her magnificent climaxes. Oh God, this was going to be a satisfying experience! Never had she wanted to completely debauch a young, tender innocent like she wanted to subjugate and convert Sharon Court!

"Do you see, my sweet?" she droned on. "I'm naked... completely naked... just as you should be naked..."

"Yes..." moaned Sharon, completely under the power of the older woman's hypnotic voice, and the drugs working in her body and brain. "Yes... I want to be naked, Lena... help me get naked, Lena, my friend..."

Mark Marlowe, his mouth salivating at the prospect of soon fucking this desirable young American -- and at the salacious sight of Lena Alvaro's nakedness so provocatively displayed before his lusting eyes. His prick was already hard in his pants, screaming for release from its encumbering clothing, and he knew he would obey the urgent plea of his manhood in just a few more minutes. But first...

He helped Lena raise the loose, unresisting form of Sharon Court into a sitting position and then held her there while the dark-haired woman deftly hooked her finger through the zipper ring on the front of the culottes and drew it down from throat to abdomen. Mark's breath quickened as he saw the glistening naked flesh of Sharon's stomach, the way her breasts spilled over the uplifting half-bra, the flimsy panties encasing the soft pulsating mound of her womanhood.

Lena slid to the floor, grasping the bottoms of the culottes and drawing them hurriedly down and off, so that Sharon now sat in nothing but the thin, filmy undergarments. With quick expertise, the evil older woman unfastened the bra snaps, pulling the garment away and allowing the rich, firm, milky white splendor of the American girl's breasts to be exposed to the lewd gaze of the Lord of Marlowe Manor, the exquisite nipples and aureoles distended and seeming to pulse as if with a life of their own atop the snowy hills. Then Lena's fingers dipped down to the band of Sharon's briefs, and as Mark gently guided the young girl's hips up off the couch, Lena drew the panties down and tossed them with the discarded culottes. Sharon Court, like Lena, was at last naked, completely defenseless with all her charms exposed before the hungrily devouring eyes of the two older people.

"How does it feel to be naked, Sharon dear?" Lena crooned into the young wife's ear. "Isn't it lovely to be without those hot clothes? Isn't it nice to be as nude as I am?"

"Oh yes!" agreed Sharon mesmerically. She squirmed her body luxuriously on the cool leather of the couch. Oh it really was nice! her drugged mind thought. So lovely and nice... especially without those constricting bra and panties... her breasts felt so good and tingly, free, with the warmth of the fire trailing over them, bringing the nipples into almost painful hardness... and down between her legs, a throbbing ecstasy, an arousal she had not felt in a long time... her brain was spinning warmly, giddyingly, and she felt as if she were drunk, drunk on desire and passion... Neal, oh Neal, I wish you were here right now...

Lena intoned, "You're comfortable, aren't you, Sharon? Nice and naked and not too hot and very comfortable, aren't you?"

"Yes, oh yes!"

"Fine," Lena drawled insidiously, "that's fine, dear. Now then, tell Lena what you saw when you entered the stone hut in the garden a little while ago."

A small frown furrowed the young wife's forehead, as if the question didn't quite penetrate the fog of her spinning mind. Then she gave her head a tiny little shake, seeming to comprehend at last the sudden change in conversational direction, and said, "What... what I saw?"

"Yes. What did you see, dear? Tell me what you saw."

"The... the ape..." mumbled the young blonde girl.

"Yes -- Rajah. But what else did you see, Sharon? Wasn't there something else you saw in the hut?"

"No... no..."

"Of course there was," went on Lena soporifically, relentlessly. "You remember, dear Sharon. There were some booklets, weren't there? Some booklets on the table..."

"Booklets," Sharon repeated, and her marijuana and aphrodisia drugged mind repeated the word over and over again. She couldn't talk about those filthy, lewd things... she couldn't... and yet Lena was her friend and she felt so wonderful without her clothes, safe and warm and nice... and she was so naughtily excited, her pussy flowering her juices of passion forth -- and the image of the photographs in the booklets, enticing and boldly obscene, made her vagina tingle even more with forbidden ardor...

"Tell me what you saw in the booklet, Sharon," Lena whispered in her ear. "You did see them, didn't you? You did look at them, didn't you?"

"Yes... yes... they were filthy... pornography..."

"What did they depict, Sharon?"

"Men... men and women... five of them... together..."

"What were they doing?"

"Ohhh... awful things, terrible things..."

"What kind of things?"

"No! I... I can't tell you..."

"Of course you can, dear," Lena said, enjoying herself immensely now. Mark had told her about leaving the copies of Climax Illustrated in Rajah's hut, so that the innocent young woman would hopefully stumble on them -- and she had, just as Mark had said she might. She continued, "Just relax, dear, and tell Lena exactly what the people in the booklets were doing."

"They... they were... oh God, they were making love and... and..."

"Yes? And what, Sharon? And what?"

"And kissing... kissing one another between the legs!" wailed the beauteous blonde wife piteously. "There... there was this blonde girl and she... she... she had this huge Negro's... penis between her lips..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.