Racial Swap-Night - Cover

Racial Swap-Night

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Novel-Pocketbook  

Alyce Frampton could not imagine how it was possible that Eddie could be staying out so late with two men discussing their backhands. Usually, he shunned going out after hours with his students at the tennis clinic and this evening it just didn't make any sense that he would be out past midnight. She tried to wait up for him as she had read several articles on sexual techniques in marriage and she was eager to show her husband of three months that she was not an uptight little prude, but a loving responsive wife, willing to take pleasure and give pleasure.

Finally, disappointed and worried about the future of her marriage, she had gone to bed; however, she could not sleep. Her mind churned her thoughts into a morass of doubts and suspicions that threatened to drag her into the depths of despair.

The more the young blonde wife tossed and turned and craved for the dark curtain of sleep to spread across the window of her mind, the more alert she became. After what seemed like hours, she resorted to her medicine cabinet's treasures where she took a sleeping pill. Long before her adulterous husband returned she was dead to the world in her narcotic induced sleep. Eddie was glad to see that she was asleep and he did not try to rouse her.


Another young wife, however, had had a much more exciting evening. Sally Dunn who was in reality "the couple of guys for backhand makeup lessons and drinks afterwards" had gone to the tennis club at closing time where she had met Alyce's husband, Eddie. The two adulterers had coupled almost immediately, frantically, tearing at each other's clothing, exposing the softness and the hardness of flesh and blending them quickly in the headlong pursuit of their carnal desires.

The infinite desperation of their later lovemaking left them both sexually satiated and tingling with delirious mental, emotional and physical exhaustion. Then they had slept nude upon the sofa in the lobby of the darkened tennis club, and when they had awakened it was already two o'clock in the morning.

"Suffering Christ!" he exclaimed, looking at his digital watch. "It's two o'clock!"

Sally unconcerned crept closer into his arms, snuggling against him and reaching down between them to caress his flaccid cock, in an attempt to arouse him once more.

"Kiss me," she murmured low and throaty.

Briefly, Eddie kissed her with cool lips, breaking away before tongues were entwined to say, "Sally, for God's sake! We've got to get out of here. What would your husband say and my wife is going to kill me."

Dreamily Sally offered, "Oh, David's not expecting me. He's playing in that tournament so l told him I was going to stay with my sister. The time's not important to me."

"Well, why the hell didn't you tell me before," he said in a slightly irritated fashion. "We could have gone to a motel or something and I would have made up an excuse for Alyce."

Sally Dunn merely ignored his annoyance. She wasn't interested in a petty lecture. There was a big cock at her disposal and she wanted more of it and she would not be detoured from her destination. The pert brunette rolled over on top of him and ground her pelvis down on him, forcing his limp prick to lie in the furrow of her cock-hungry, insatiable cunt while she moved her hips lewdly, demandingly; meanwhile, using her lips and mouth on his body.

As man of the world he pretended to be, Eddie was not in fact that knowledgeable when it came to sex. He would not have believed that he was capable of another sexual bout so soon, but his immense cock began to engorge with blood, rising jerkingly into the moistness of her well- educated pussy-lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.