Orgiastic Cult - Cover

Orgiastic Cult

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marion had fallen into a deep sleep, drained by the wild session with Alida and Raoul. She lay on the carpeted floor of the worship room unaware that they had left her alone and were in the storeroom talking intimately.

"I'm going out, Raoul," Alida was saying, "I want to deposit the money that bitch brought to us. But it's not nearly enough. You have a way with her. You talk to her and get her to bring more. Tonight! Do you understand?"

"Yes, mother," Raoul said, with a sly smile on his face. "I understand completely."

"And don't forget," she said, slipping into her gown and preparing to go outside, "tonight is the High Ceremonial. Lorraine will be here. In fact she called and said she might be bringing a new convert. Make sure that Marion is here, too. With money. After all, we wouldn't want her to miss the High Ceremonial, would we?"

"Of course not," her son replied. "Who is Lorraine bringing?"

"Someone she met recently who is interested in the worship of Vallus. A young man."

"It should be quite a ceremonial, then. Lots of new... faces..."

Alida laughed.

"Yes... Vallus should be quite pleased. And I dare say we should get a kick out of it, too!"

"Have you prepared the ambrosia?"

"But of course," she said.

She moved to a drawer in the desk and took out a sealed vial of honey-colored liquid.

"Here," she said, "it's all prepared. Now, be careful. You know how potent this is. Just a drop or two tonight and that's all! You know what happened the last time..."

Raoul smiled, and his huge tool stiffened slightly as he remembered what had happened when he had taken a bit too much of the strange, aphrodisiacal liquid.

"What a wicked boy you were," Alida said, smiling as she remembered also. "Very wicked."

"I'll use it sparingly," he said.

"It'll be in the drawer when you want it," she said. "Don't give the others too much either, or things will get out of control, and we wouldn't want that to happen, would we, darling?"

"No, mother," he said, affectionately, and kissed Alida lightly on the lips.

"I'll be going now," she said, slipping on a cloak.

Glancing through the two-way mirror, she saw that Marion was beginning to stir in her slumber.

"I think she's waking up, Raoul. Go to her. And remember, get her to bring money tonight. I don't care where she has to get it. I want her to get that money here before she gets any wise ideas about going to the police or dropping out of the group. All right?"

"I understand perfectly," Raoul replied.

"Good."

They both left the storeroom. Alida went outside to the bank while Raoul went into the worship chamber. As he entered through the drapes, Marion was just waking up.

"How are you feeling?" Raoul asked, slipping down on the floor next to her. They were both still completely nude.

"Tired," she said.

Her body still throbbed from the painful experience she had just gone through, and her mind was numb.

"Vallus is very pleased with you," Raoul said, smiling and moving closer to her. "You were not afraid to surrender."

Marion felt instinctively she should leave at once. She was growing highly suspicious now of Raoul and his mother. And yet, another part of her was compelled by the strange god and the lewd rituals. She looked at Raoul and was struck again by his strange, exotic eyes.

"Tonight," he was saying, "tonight is the High Ceremonial, a special occasion. This only happens once a month and it is the most sacred of all the rituals of worship. Mother said that I should make sure you come. It will be quite interesting." He seemed to radiate sincerely and warmth.

"Oh, Raoul," Marion said, still numb and confused, "I'm not sure I ought to come. My husband would be so angry if he knew what I was doing. I'm afraid of what might happen..."

"Trust in Vallus," Raoul replied, "you must have trust. Everything will be all right. Come tonight, please. And... and bring your financial tribute to our beloved Master also."

Marion stiffened at the mention of money. Up until now she had been wavering in her feelings towards the group. But now, as Raoul once again mentioned money, she remembered the blackmail attempt by Alida earlier that day. She felt like a fool for having returned, given them money, and participated in their vile practices. Now they were asking her to repeat the performance that very evening.

"No," she said strongly, rising to her feet. "I haven't got any more money. I can't do what you ask. I can't."

Raoul rose also, anger clouding his sensual handsome face. He grabbed her by the wrist.

"What do you mean? Do you dare go against the will of Vallus?"

"I don't want to go against anything," Marion said, feeling Raoul's grip on her wrist, "but I don't think I can go through with this. Please. Let me go."

Raoul held her wrist tightly until her flesh burned from the strength of his grip.

"Ohhh!" Marion cried out, "You're hurting me."

Raoul squeezed her wrist even tighter and suddenly twisted her arm behind her painfully. Marion screamed aloud. Raoul brought his face close to hers, a vicious sneer slashed across his lips. His hypnotic eyes burned into her.

"You be here tonight! With money! Or I take those photographs to your husband! Photos of me with my cock in your asshole! Photos of you sucking me off! Would you like that! Would you?"

"No... no," Marion moaned, pain burning into her as Raoul twisted her arm.

He's crazy, Marion thought suddenly. He's crazy! Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

She realized that she was deeply and dangerously involved with people who were mentally unbalanced. She was terrified, frozen in fear.

"I'll... I'll do whatever you say," she stammered, knowing that any resistance might only aggravate the peril she was already in. "Anything."

"Good," Raoul said, smugly satisfied. "Be here at eight o'clock. With some money. At least two hundred dollars."

"But I..."

"I said two hundred dollars more! Understand?" he twisted her arm for emphasis.

"YEEESSS! YEEESSSS!" Marion screamed in pain.

Suddenly Raoul let go of her.

"Good. Then we understand each other completely. You will return tonight."

Marion stared at him. She was completely under his domination now, and there seemed to be nothing she could do about it.

"Yes..." she said flatly, defeated and ashamed. "I will return tonight..."


Later that same afternoon, Lorraine and Ed were driving towards the downtown area of Los Angeles.

"I'm not so sure about this," Ed was saying as he drove. "I'm still suspicious about these groups."

"That's why I want you to come and see for yourself," Lorraine replied. "After all, unless you have first-hand experience, you can't know what it's all about, can you?"

"Well, I suppose not."

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine."

In a few minutes they were in the midst of the rundown warehouse district.

"There it is," Lorraine exclaimed, pointing to a narrow building. "That's the headquarters."

Ed parked the car, and the two of them were soon at the door of the Vallus cult. Lorraine knocked and the door was opened by Alida, who had returned from her errand.

"Ah, Lorraine, my dear," Alida said warmly, "how nice to see you so early. The Ceremonial doesn't begin until eight o'clock."

"Yes, I know. But I wanted to bring our new disciple here first to meet you and get acquainted. I'm afraid he's still a little skeptical."

Alida glanced at Ed, approving inwardly of his rugged, muscular build and handsome face.

"Oh?" she said. "Well then, do come inside and we'll do our best to persuade you of the truth of our beliefs."

Alida ushered them into the office. "My son, Raoul, isn't here just now. But he'll be back soon."

Ed was immediately taken by the large illustration of Vallus that dominated one wall.

"That is our Lord and Master," Alida said proudly.

"Yeah, I've seen a picture like this before." Ed said.

"Oh, yes? Tell me, young man," Alida asked, "what is your name?"

"Ed... Ed Hill..."

For a moment Alida's face went ashen.

Ed Hill, she thought, Ed Hill. Isn't that bitch Marion's last name Hill? What if... what if? No, it's too much of a coincidence... and yet...

In the back of her mind, she thought that Ed might possibly be related to Marion. He might even be her husband, since she knew Lorraine had a special taste for married men. It seemed an incredible coincidence, but it could be true, and she knew she had to take precautions. She reminded herself to warn Raoul when he returned.

"Come into the chamber," she said, "where we worship the Master. Tonight is the High Ceremonial. You will stay for it, won't you?"

"Well... I'm not sure..."

"Oh, come on," Lorraine said, "you're not afraid, are you?"

"Me?" Ed said, laughing. "Not on your life!"

"Then follow me," Alida said and led the way into the corridor behind the office. About halfway down the corridor she suddenly got an idea. "Lorraine, why don't you take Mr. Hill inside. I want to get something from the storeroom. All right?"

"Sure. Follow me, Ed."

Alida quickly slipped into the storeroom, and through the two-way mirror she watched Lorraine and Ed enter the worship chamber. Then, she went to the desk drawer and took out the vial of ambrosia and poured a few drops into a tiny glass. Then she resealed the vial and replaced it in the drawer.

Just in case he is her husband, this will make sure he's in no shape to cause trouble, she thought.

She closed the curtains, concealing the two-way mirror, and joined the others in the velvet-lined room.

"This is a little something I thought would cheer us up," Alida said, holding up the glass of liquid.

"What's in that?" Ed asked suspiciously. "Nothing lethal, I hope?"

Alida and Lorraine laughed.

"Just a little mild brandy," Alida said, "a strange liqueur made from an ancient Sumerian formula. Apparently it was quite popular in the ancient days, when Vallus was worshipped by everyone. It's delicious and absolutely harmless."

To prove her point, she took a slight sip of the liquid, allowing just a touch to actually pass her lips.

"Here," she said holding it out to Ed, "try it. A good- looking young man like you should be able to handle a little drink like this."

Laughing, and a little flattered by the attention of the two beautiful women, Ed took the glass and swigged down the entire contents.

What the hell, he thought, why not have a little drink? It'll loosen me up. This chick don't look like she's dangerous.

The liquid felt warm as it coursed down his throat, and Ed felt immediately relaxed and pleasant.

"It's nice," he said, handing the glass to Alida. "Real nice."

"Let me return the glass," Alida said graciously. "Meanwhile, Lorraine, why don't you amuse our friend by telling him a little more about Vallus."

She slipped out of the room in an instant. Ed turned to Lorraine and smiled. He was feeling slightly euphoric already from the strange drink.

"Why didn't you have any of that stuff?" he asked Lorraine.

"Oh," she said, with a trace of a smile playing across her lips, "I'll have some later. Do you like it?"

"Yeah..." he said, "it's nice. I mean it's not anything fantastic..."

"Well, it takes a little while to take effect fully. Tell me, what do you think of the statue?" she asked, changing the subject and turning to the huge metal sculpture of Vallus that dominated the room.

"It's really something," Ed said.

He gazed at the statue. It depicted Vallus standing tall, like a giant straddling a river, his giant cock grasped firmly in his hands, and his face a mask of ecstasy and satisfaction. As Ed watched, the statue seemed to move slightly. Perhaps it was the way the candle flames flickered over the sculpture, but Ed was sure there was a movement in the face.

"Is that statue moving?" he said to Lorraine.

"Moving?" she asked, knowing inwardly that the potion was probably taking effect and starting to alter his brain chemistry. "Is it?"

"It sure looks that way to me."

As he watched, the statue seemed to change expression. The look of ecstasy seemed to change into a leer. The eyes seemed to look directly at Ed, staring at him almost mockingly. The statue's lips seemed to grow full and sensual and twist themselves into a look of utter corruption and degradation

"Christ... Christ..." Ed whispered, scarcely believing the strange vision he was seeing. But as he heard his own voice, it seemed far away and blurry.

"My voice... sounds so... so strange... so strange..."

Something was definitely happening to him, and he was slightly alarmed. His voice sounded distinctly different; it was too deep and far away. But his eyes were riveted to the statue, which continued to shift and change before him. Now the metal cock that the figure held in its hands seemed to grow to enormous proportions, in fact the entire statue began to grow and tower over Ed in a terrifying way. A light film of nervous perspiration broke out on his body, and his hands grew cold.

"What's happening..." he slurred in a thick voice. "What's going on here?"

He tore his eyes away from the statue and turned to find Lorraine. His body felt light, and as he turned it seemed as if the entire room were turning with him. Nothing seemed to stay in one place, objects changed size and the walls of the room seemed to be shifting and billowing. Yet, despite all these strange occurrences, Ed felt light-headed and euphoric...

"Lorraine... Lorraine..." he called, trying to locate her in the jumble of distorted images that flashed across his eyes. He couldn't quite focus on anything, and even the floor felt strange, as if he were on a ship in the ocean.

"What's the matter?" It was Lorraine's voice but it sounded strangely melodious and distant, as distant as his own. He located her by the sound of her voice, and when he saw her, the sight took his breath away.

She had taken off all of her clothes and now stood in front of the huge, smoky mirror, totally naked! As Ed's drugged eyes beheld her, she looked unearthly. Her pale skin seemed to glow from within; it was opalescent and gleamed incredibly. Her bright hair looked like fire, fire that flamed outwards from her head like billowing flames. Her eyes were like two pinwheels, glistening and sparkling, and her lips seemed incredibly sensual. They looked so rich and full that Ed felt his body begin to tremble with the renewal of desire. As his eyes roved further down her body, he felt his excitement grow in a way that he had never felt before. Her mountainous breasts seemed to pulse with a life of their own, and the pinkish aureoles that circled the hardened tips were bright halos radiating an invitation to be licked and sucked. Her body looked creamy and soft, and every curve glistened tantalizingly. Her long, slender legs were spread apart, and the darkly secret hair high up between them seemed to throb with an open invitation to screw. Although Lorraine was actually standing still, in Ed's eyes she was undulating in unbelievable lewdness, like a figure in a dream. His body responded with a sudden rush of sensuality. He moved towards her as if hypnotized. He had to get his hands on that glowing vibrant flesh! He wanted to kiss her like crazy and stuff his prick into her hot pussy and feel himself slicing in and out of her. He longed to squirm and writhe on that warm, silky body of hers. He wanted to lose himself completely in screwing her! His genitals sprang achingly to life. His cock was gorged with lust. His large balls tightened in eager anticipation, and he could feel blood and excitement surging through his body. HE HAD NEVER BEEN AS EXCITED AS THIS BEFORE IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE! NEVER! He felt light and powerful as the drug took full effect. He was riveted to Lorraine and moved towards her like a lurching drunkard, his vision blurred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.