Orgiastic Cult - Cover

Orgiastic Cult

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

At approximately the same hour that day, Alida sat at the desk of the outer office counting a pile of bills. Marion stood before her, trembling and ashamed. Seated nearby, watching his mother, was Raoul.

"Two hundred dollars!" Alida said with contempt. "That's not nearly enough."

"I... I don't have any more," Marion said in a frightened voice. "It's my whole savings..."

"You must bring more," Alida said imperiously.

"I-I haven't got any! I told you."

"No?" Alida asked, her eyes narrowing. "Oh surely, you must have some. Perhaps some mad money tucked away or something you were saving for a special occasion..."

"Why don't you believe me?" Marion said, tears brimming in her eyes. "Oh, please..."

She brought her hands to her face to conceal the cascading tears; her body shook with sobs. Sensing the difficulty, Raoul moved in smoothly.

"Mother... Mother, you are too harsh with Marion. After all, she is the chosen priestess of Vallus. Don't cry Marion," he said, reaching out and gently touching her cheek. "Everything's going to be fine. You mustn't misjudge mother. She gets over-zealous sometimes in her efforts to please our Master. So if she is harsh, please forgive her. Isn't that right, Mother?"

Alida smiled slyly at her son.

"Yes, Raoul. I do get carried away sometimes. Forgive me, Marion. Will you?"

Fooled by their sincere tone, Marion began to relax a little.

"Come into the worship chamber," Raoul whispered as he stood close to her. "I have something to show you."

"No... no," Marion said, "I couldn't. I have to be getting home."

Raoul gazed into her eyes with a hypnotic intensity.

"Just for a moment," he said in a low voice. "We have a new addition to the chamber and I think you will be pleased. Come. Forget this little quarrel over money. We must not concern ourselves with the material things of this world. Isn't that right?"

"Yes... yes..." she said softly, unable to tear herself away from Raoul's dark, glistening eyes.

"Come into the chamber, oh chosen one, oh beauty of the night creatures..."

He gently took her hand and led her into the interior of the building. Marion followed like an obedient child, too confused and frightened to resist. As they left, Alida quickly locked the front door of the office and put the money away in a locked box.

Raoul ushered Marion into the velvet-lined room. As she entered, she gasped, for now, behind the low altar of the wall opposite the mirror was an enormous golden statue of Vallus, exactly as it appeared in the bizarre illustration she had seen. The giant metal figure towered over the room, his mammoth genitals sculpted lewdly; the statue seemed to radiate a strange, compelling power.

"You see? That is why mother is so insistent on the money. Things like this which are absolutely necessary to our proper worship are very expensive."

"It's... it's beautiful," Marion said, gazing at the huge statue, unable to tear her eyes away from it.

"There's more," he said and for a moment he disappeared into the folds of the heavy curtains. After a short silence, the sound of drums, pounding jungle drums, began to fill the room. Marion was startled by the sound of it, and the heavy, insistent rhythm disturbed her. Raoul came into the room again, smiling.

"Now we have the proper background sounds for our ceremonials. Don't you agree?"

"Well... it's very impressive... but..."

"Do the drums bother you?" Raoul asked, arching an eyebrow slightly.

"A little..." Marion said in a low voice. "It's so strange... almost like a heartbeat..."

"Exactly... exactly," Raoul said.

With a look of ecstasy clouding his face, Raoul closed his eyes and began to weave about the room in complete and sensuous abandon. Marion watched him intently. He was dressed in a tight pair of pants, made out of a material very much like satin; he was nude from the waist up and barefoot. The tight, shiny material of his exotic pants outlined every swelling and indentation of his loins and legs. As he danced, Marion found herself staring at the gypsy's lean, hard body and at the huge bulge in his pants that seemed to pulse and grow with every step of the strange dance he was performing. The sounds of the drums, as well as the heavy scent of incense that filled the rooms, made Marion's head begin to swim; her body began to jerk spasmodically with the sound of the drums that seemed to issue forth from the cloth-draped walls as if by magic. And hovering over the entire grotesque scene was the golden statue of Vallus, implacable and terrifying.

As Raoul danced, he once again began to rub his hands over his entire body, periodically exciting his genitals by massaging the crotch of his tight, silky trousers. Marion was repelled by the sight of him, and wanted to scream and run from the room. But she couldn't. She was hypnotized by what was happening, and as she watched Raoul performing his now-familiar ritual of self- gratification, she felt a welling-up of that strange feeling she had come to know the day before during her wild, orgiastic encounter in this very room. Her skin tingled as she remembered how madly passionate she had felt, how wicked and lewd, like an altogether new person. Now, spurred on by the drums, the incense and Raoul's obscene contortions, in the back of her mind a compelling desire began to form... a desire she hardly dared admit was there... but... yes... she had ENJOYED IT! DEEP INSIDE SHE WANTED TO GIVE HERSELF TO VALLUS AGAIN!

Raoul was slipping out of his tight, shiny pants and soon stood fully naked in the murky half-light of the chamber. Marion could not keep her eyes away from his wiry, tight-muscled body; he looked so beautiful to her now as her eyes drank in the handsome, curl-fringed face with the thick, sensual lips and dark, flashing eyes. She gazed unconsciously in open admiration at his sculpted chest muscles, the dark tendrils of hair that twined across his chest and down his muscled stomach to his loins spreading in a sudden burst around his genitals. And dangling before her, was his enormous cock and balls, swinging like a vulgar pendulum between his legs. Raoul's eyes became glazed as he danced, and he began to swing his pelvis back and forth, while his penis sprang hugely to life. He grasped it lewdly with his hands and stood before Marion like a crazed madman, bending his knees slightly and thrusting his hips and genitals up towards her in an obscene invitation to fuck.

"Dance..." he groaned, consumed by the rising tide of sexual passion, "dance with me, oh priestess. In tribute to Vallus."

The drums began to echo in Marion's brain, she was caught up in the turbulent rhythms and her body began to jerk involuntarily back and forth. Laughing, Raoul danced away from her like a young satyr and continued his bizarre, erotic dance tribute to the demon-god. Marion found herself tearing at the buttons of her blouse, ripping it from her body. A frenzy of excitement passed through her and the normally timid young housewife soon divested herself completely of all her clothing.

After all, she thought, I am the priestess of Vallus! I must pay tribute to Vallus! I must! I must! I must!

Totally lost now under Raoul's artful power of suggestion, Marion began to sway and undulate her body in the same obscene fashion as Raoul. Raoul was openly fingering his sexual organs, as if he was going to bring himself to climax as he danced. At first Marion was shocked by what he was doing, but she was so hypnotized by the drums and incense that after a moment it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to do. A natural tribute to Vallus. She danced with renewed abandon.

Although Raoul seemed to be completely caught in his mad dance, part of him kept a sharp eye on Marion's activities. Seeing her now totally naked, a new surge of lust coursed through his already inflamed, excited torso.

Christ what a body, he thought! She's swallowed the whole line we gave her, hook, line and sinker. She's not only giving us money, she still has faith in Vallus! Damn!

He watched her, his randy passion rising madly, as she danced nakedly around the room to the throbbing drums. Her white, luminous skin seemed to glow and the light from the candles made strange, pinkish patterns over her body. Her blonde hair swung like a wind-tossed cloud about her finely sculpted face, and her deep, blue eyes seemed to sparkle from the rush of strange excitement. Her huge, red-tipped breasts bounced and shimmered as she thrashed her body, and it was all Raoul could do to keep from throwing her down on the rug and fucking her right there on the spot. His eyes were glued to her ripe, pendulous breasts as they quivered and swung with excitement. Then his eyes roved down the rest of her ripe, young body, down the trembling planes of her stomach and over the soft curves of her hips. Little by little, she lost all inhibitions and her vile dance became more and more lewd and abandoned. Raoul's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw her fingers slip almost unconsciously down between her legs!

She's really lost now, he thought with a wicked leer. She's got her fingers right in her pussy! She's going to fuck herself!

Marion, indeed completely captivated, found her fingers exploring wildly the softly curling tendrils of her pale pubic hair and the pinkly quivering flesh of her vaginal furrow. The soft fleshy folds were already moist and her fingers ran teasingly along the full length of her trembling pussy. Little electric shocks rippled through Marion's body as she grazed the tiny, sensation-filled bud of her clitoris and then began to rub and twist it with complete abandon.

"UNNNNnnnnnggggghhhh!" she moaned aloud, as she felt the tingles of excitement deep in her naked belly.

The pretty blonde pulled and twisted the excited nub of flesh and undulated her body lewdly around the ceremonial chamber as the drums drove her on. Perspiration began to break out on her body, covering her with a light, wet film and making her glisten in the candlelight. Her mind was a whirlpool of crude and vulgar images; the statue of Vallus, Raoul naked before her and still manipulating himself just as she was now doing, memories of the day before, and strange fantasies of herself as a priestess in ancient Sumeria. She had lost all power to reason and think clearly. She was under the spell of an awe-inspiring god who was half-man, half-cat.

"OOOOOoooohhhhh!!" Marion mewled, still prodding wildly at her pinkly rigid clitoris and feeling her body become convulsed with intense lust. Her pale, translucent skin shivered with hot sparks produced by her mad self-gratification. Raoul stood before her, still pulling and jerking on his massively erect penis. She could see his heavy, sperm-bloated balls shaking obscenely as he rubbed his desire-inflamed cock. His olive-skinned body gleamed and glistened as he moved closer to her. Through her half-closed eyes, it seemed to Marion that the two of them were no longer in the worship chamber, but in some ancient Sumerian temple, performing a dance of gratification in honor of Vallus. Yes! That was it! IT WAS ANOTHER TIME! ANOTHER PLACE! SHE WAS NO LONGER DULL, DRAB MARION HILL, SUBURBAN HOUSEWIFE! SHE WAS A HIGH PRIESTESS OF VALLUS!

"HAIL VALLUS!" she found herself screaming, "HAIL VALLUS!"

Now her excitement began to mount, and she plunged her fingers suddenly into her wet, steaming cuntal entrance, craving sexual release. She rammed and prodded, finger fucking herself to undreamed of heights of passion.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" she cried, as her naked body shook with convulsive spasms. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

The gypsy's own lust was surging madly at the sight of Marion's complete loss of inhibitions. Even though he had witnessed many strange scenes, rarely had he seen any girl lose herself so completely. He pulled and jerked at his inflated, pulsing cock, squeezing just behind the blood-engorged head and insistently stroking the sensitive underside, all the while feeling the first stirrings of orgasm begin to rise in his quivering flesh. The room was a raging hallucination of sexual play and wild erotic dancing, heightened by the persistent, throbbing pounding of the jungle drums.

Another voice suddenly intruded in the onrush of passion.

It was Alida, High Priestess of Vallus, who suddenly appeared from the folds of the velvet drapes, stripped totally naked. Her eyes widened excitedly as she saw the two young people in the throes of impassioned self-gratification. She, too, was aroused, as she had been watching for some time from the two-way mirror, taking more pictures, but her passion had grown so that she could no longer be a spectator. She wanted to join in the climax!

Raoul, suddenly interrupted in his passionate gestures, gazed approvingly at the voluptuous body of his mother. Though in her early forties, Alida gave the impression of being much younger; indeed her ripe curvaceous body and her proudly rising breasts were as desirable as any young girl's. Her long black hair hung alluringly down to the small of her back, and her face was a mask of hot desire.

At Alida's sudden arrival, however, Marion immediately lost her sense of wild excitement and retreated against the heavy drapes, apprehensive and suddenly embarrassed at being caught in the middle of her obscene dance.

"Don't be frightened, my dear," the gypsy woman said with deceptive warmth, seeing the pretty blonde crouching against the dark blue velvet. "I have simply come to join the ceremonial. You need have no fear. Come. Let us begin. HAIL VALLUS! HAIL VALLUS!" she cried.

Raoul joined her.

"HAIL VALLUS! HAIL VALLUS!"

Soon, even Marion was caught up again in the strange, hypnotic chant, and was beginning to become absorbed once more in the bizarre spell of the cat-demon.

Alida moved slowly and adoringly towards the altar, her eyes glued to the huge statue and the massive genitals. She raised her hands in ritual supplication, then lay back on the thick carpet in front of it.

"I SURRENDER TO VALLUS!" cried the petite blonde housewife. "I SURRENDER TO HIS WILL."

With formal steps, in rhythm to the pounding drums, Raoul approached Marion and took her hand.

"Come," he said. "Now is the time. The ceremonial begins."

Marion was positioned so that she was facing the altar; on the floor before her, Alida lay serene and radiant. Slowly, in time with the pounding drums, Raoul forced Marion into a kneeling position before his mother. As he did, Alida spread her legs wide, fully exposing her fleshy vaginal slit. As Raoul began to nudge Marion gently towards that hotly pulsing vee, the timid blonde suddenly realized what was going to happen. Her mind leaped in panic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.