Lisa's Stepmother - Cover

Lisa's Stepmother

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Frank Douglas sat behind the locked door of his study staring at the Scotch bottle before him. He jiggled the glass in his hand, sloshing the cubes of ice through the amber liquid he had been consuming off and on most of the afternoon. He wasn't drunk, he knew, at least not yet to his usual extent, but neither was he feeling any physical pain. Mentally... ? That was a different matter.

It hardly seemed credible to the big, middle-aged man that it had all happened that very day under his own roof, and with the heavy silence that hung throughout the house since he had turned his back on his wife and daughter and walked into this room, he had been able to hear them sobbing off and on... crying together... his beautiful young wife whom he'd loved with a foolish idolation, and his own vivacious daughter who by all right should disown him! Christ, he'd nearly destroyed them both with his blindness, and if it hadn't been for Shirley's levelheadedness, he would have done worse by killing the worthless bastard who had nearly ruined their lives.

Well, all of that was behind them now, just as his usefulness to anyone was behind him! Shit, he was nothing more than a living vegetable, dead from the loins down and numb from the guts up! He gulped from his glass, determined to blot it all from his tormented brain in usual fashion. Then he remembered how his futile cock had actually jolted into almost pain-racked hardness when he'd gaped through the bedroom door and seen the goddamn wild orgy taking place on Lisa's bed. Both girls in their soft white nakedness... Shirley watching while the bastard Rivers brutally fucked his lusciously curved young daughter... and she taking the no-good son-of-a-bitch's huge cock like a real trooper! At the time, he hadn't realized she was being raped... he hadn't realized much of anything in fact, except a blinding rage! But it'd been the sight of that massive dog sodomizing Rivers, or whatever his name was, that had really set off some still-live wire in his impotent loins! Christ, for one whole minute his throbbing penis had been as hard as a teenager's on his first trip to a whorehouse!

Once he'd thrown the half-naked Rivers from the house, he hadn't said a word to either girl. Shirley had been too concerned with bringing her stepdaughter back to normal after her fainting spell and he supposed that was the way it should be. He'd simply walked into the study and locked the door behind him, truthfully not knowing what he was going to do next. Several times, Shirley had knocked and called to him, but he hadn't answered. He couldn't face her... either of them. He had no right to, but he'd always love them. He could only hope they didn't hate him for bringing this all upon them.


"I'm going to find Paul," Lisa softly answered the tearful blonde girl who sat beside her on the couch and whose hand she held clasped in her own. "That is, when I leave here... but I'm not leaving, Shirley, until things are absolutely worked out between you and Daddy!"

"You're a darling, Lisa..." the young stepmother half-whispered with deep sincerity. "B-But I don't believe that's going to happen. I-I doubt if your father has much use for me now, not after all that's happened. He won't even answer my knocking or speak to me... and I don't know as I blame him, after what I let that... that pig do to you."

"My God, how could you stop him?" Lisa asked her for the umpteenth time. "You know it was more my fault than yours, Shirley! I wanted it... even begged you to let him rape me, didn't I?"

"Now listen to me, young lady! Don't you dare tell your father that! I'll never speak to you again if you do, I swear it!"

"But it's all right for you to take all the blame, isn't it? When it wasn't your fault at all!" Lisa insisted.

Nomad whimpered from the floor in front of them. Automatically, both girls reached down at once to pet him. "Please, let's not you and me argue, baby!" Shirley managed with a little smile. "Even this big darling feels it. He knows now how close we are now."

"Oh damn," Lisa quietly cursed, getting to her feet and tightening the belt of her wrapper around her. "It's not just making Daddy understand that bothers me... but his not being able to make love. God. Shirley, you're almost as young as I am -- so beautiful and alive. Even if everything works out, what's going to happen to you? Do you intend becoming a celibate or something?"

The older girl couldn't help but smile, though in all truth it was no light matter to her. Still, her problem wasn't for this beautiful young creature to burden herself with. She had her Paul to catch and walk to the altar, and that was about all she was going to be able to handle for awhile. Shirley said, "It's not all that bad, darling... I haven't told you this, but when Frank stormed into your bedroom I turned to him, and the front of his pants was bulging like I've never seen before. I-I'm sure that if circumstances hadn't been what they were... he would've been able to..."

Shirley didn't finish. She raised her eyes in the middle of her statement and saw the sparkling black ones of her stepdaughter suddenly flashing down at her. A little quiver rippled over her own robe-covered nakedness at the undeniable licentious gleam!

"That's it!" Lisa hissed. "That is it, Shirley honey!"

"What's it? What're you trying to say... and I don't like that look in those devilish eyes..."

"Daddy has to be shocked! Or stimulated! Or whatever in hell you want to call it! And that's what we're going to do!"

"Now, Lisa, listen to me...

"No! You listen to me, Mother! It's about time that I made good use of myself around this house... and I can't think of any way I could enjoy it more than bringing happiness to both of you!" Lisa wildly proclaimed. "This is going to be my party, and it's going to take place right in your bedroom, Shirley! We, you and me, with the help of Nomad, are going to seduce Daddy into making love to you!"

"Lisa! That would be incestuous...

"Oh, don't talk like an ass, darling!" the teenager excitedly exclaimed. "We're not living in the dark ages, and it isn't as if Daddy doesn't know his little girl's all grown up, remember? Besides, even the Egyptians resorted to it a few thousand years ago to keep their dynasties intact... and I intend to keep this one solid!"

"Oh God, Lisa! What are you thinking?" Shirley breathed, unable to deny the stimulating thrill the young girl's professed intentions stirred inside her own easily aroused loins.

"Don't argue with me! Just do as I ask... please, Shirley? Remember, he's my Daddy as well as your husband, and I want him happy, no matter what the price!"

Suddenly, Shirley felt as if she'd drunk a dozen of Rachael's brandy- laced coffees! Her mind began to swim with the utterly forbidden thought of it, even as tiny erotic impulses began to race through her sensually hungry young body. God, she loved Frank Douglas so much! "Wh-What do you want... to do?" she repeated.

"I'm not sure yet... play it by ear, maybe... but I know it's going to be one of the happiest moments in my life!" Lisa hotly whispered. "He's my Daddy, and you... you mean so much to me now, darling!"

Shirley swallowed tightly, senseing the erotic heat beginning to build inside her. "H-He's probably drunk! He's been in there all afternoon."

"Good! That should help!" the teenager commented. "Like Lot's daughters, Shirley... that's what we are, except you and I are going to revive Lot and make him the happiest man alive! Come on, let's go get him!"

Shirley felt like a child clinging to her stepdaughter's hand as the latter led her half-running to the door of Frank's study. She heard the teenager's determined knock, and then a second time, not surprised that there wasn't an answer.

"Daddy! Open this fucking door or I'll take a chair and break it down!" Lisa half-screamed, while Shirley hung to her, too aghast to get out a word!

The door opened and he stood there gaping open-mouthed at the curvaceous girl facing him. "You're coming with us!" she snapped, grabbing hold of his hand. "It's just about time that you started being a husband as well as an overseeing father around here! The wife you picked is a young girl, remember? Now, do you want her making love to you... or winding up with a Vince Rivers who she doesn't want?"

Frank Douglas wasn't too keen wit-wise, but he knew and recorded every painful word his enchanting young daughter spat at him. He wanted to answer but could think of nothing to say, and then they were leading him, each holding to one of his hands, taking him into Shirley's... his own... their bedroom!

"Daddy, you've got a problem! I know all about it and I want to help... in fact, I'm going to!" the long, dark-haired girl whisperingly exclaimed as she began to remove her bathrobe.

Frank couldn't believe it! His own daughter knowingly stripping herself naked before him! The rounded whiteness of her curvaceous young body was abruptly exposed in its entirety in front of his drunken eyes, they magnetically moved downward to the silken black triangle shrouding her soft teenage loins! He staggered, but Shirley's helping arm supported him. Then, she was unveiling her own goddess-like beauty, tossing her robe to one side, both of them smiling in their breathtaking nakedness as they moved slowly toward him.

"We're going to undress you, Daddy," Lisa's shimmering moist lips said. "We're going to make love to you because you mean so much to both of us! We want you for our Daddy in our own way forever! There's nothing you can do but stand right there!"

And he did, unable to even think as they plucked the clothes from him like an attacking swarm of birds... until he was naked, and he knew that his loins hung as useless as ever!

"Well... there you are, loving girls! You've picked the bones and now you've gotten the skeleton! What would you like to do for an encore?" Frank said in liquor-thickened tones, his embarrassment apparent to both lust-inciting young women holding affectionately to him.

"Get on the bed, Daddy!" Lisa excitedly ordered. "We're going to show you all about encores, you darling!"

Frank couldn't refuse because they had no intentions of letting him. Neither girl seemed to find it necessary to speak as he dropped onto his back and they lay down on either side of him, their soft warm contours moving close to possessively caress his big tanned body. Then, they raised on their elbows to look at one another above his chest, the gleams of anticipation and excitement in their faces contagious. It was his own daughter's small hand that lovingly curled around the flaccid length of his heavy cock first, causing Frank to grunt aloud at the forbidden sensation filing through him! Then, Shirley's slender hand smoothed down over his stomach, raising gooseflesh on him as her fingers trailed lightly through his pubic hair to cover Lisa's small hand fondling the still unresponding length of his thick penis! Christ, it was the goddamn lewdest thing that had ever happened to him... and he didn't want it to stop!

Suddenly, his wife tenderly kissed him on the mouth, her hand holding his cock coming back up to brush at his cheek, but before he could wrap his arms around her, the blonde lovely was easing down on the bed! While Frank watched in lust-mounting fascination, Lisa held his limp cock upright and Shirley lowered her face over it, her tongue-moistened lips parting to slip right down onto it, abruptly enclosing the entire blood- engorged glans in a hot, lip-locking pressure.

The big man choked out an uncontrollable groan, reflexively lifting his naked loins upward as the hot moistness of her ovalled lips closed in a pressuring suction over the sensitively swollen cock-head! Gently, Lisa's fingers and palm stroked up and down the now rapidly hardening rod while Shirley's beautiful lips slid down to meet them, beginning to suck it steadily, rhythmically... up and down with a wild twisting motion of her little tongue at the peak of each up-suck!

Christ, it was actually coming alive, the hot blood beginning to roar through its heavy veins with a pounding force, and he tensed his loins in disbelief. Lisa leaned above his face then, smiling fervently down at him as she pressed one voluptuous white breast with its hardened little berry- like nipple to his gasping lips. Frank couldn't resist sucking it lustfully into his mouth and between his teeth to nibble it, while his naked daughter whimpered with shortened breaths at the sharp pleasureful pain of the incestuous act.

Below, and overjoyed at the growing hardness of her husband's long, thick cock, Shirley eagerly slaved, moaning as she began to suck harder, nipping now and then with the edges of her teeth at his pulsating rigidity. Frank, with his eyes wide and straining to see around the resilient soft mound of smooth flesh he was mouthing, saw that his cock was white where her teeth scraped the blood away, and a rich purple at its sleek turgid head. He felt his wife's eager hands cupping and cradling his aching balls while she plunged her mouth down onto his throbbing hardness! He raised his head slightly as he continued to lick and nibble at his daughter's firmly rounded breast which she held to Ms mouth as if feeding him, hungry to see his massive penis nearly vanishing right down Shirley's voracious throat!

From somewhere in the bedroom, he heard the dog whimper and he remembered the sight of the powerful German shepherd sodomizing Rivers, but he could think of little else but what was happening to him! Shirley's tongue, with that final swiping lick, was making the glans of his jerking rod vibrate and pulse with a lewd desire. He watched her beautiful toiling face stuffed with his huge, proudly rigid cock, working over him greedily, her lush lips being pulled out wide by its obscene thickness, her white cheeks hollowing as she sucked him in obvious wanton delight... and then suddenly, she stopped!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.