Lap Dog - Cover

Lap Dog

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Since work was a little slow that day, all the men in Jack's department had been let go home a little early. Driving straight home, the young husband was both surprised and disappointed to find that his wife wasn't home, nor was the new dog. For some reason he felt like a little companionship rather than sitting around an empty house. It didn't take him long to figure that Angela must be down the road visiting Sylvia, because that was the only neighbor within easy walking distance and Angela didn't have a car.

Deciding to set out in search of his straying wife, the unexpected arrival set off toward their only neighbor's house, aware in the back of his mind that he secretly hoped Sylvia was alone. For a long time he had been filled with lustful thoughts every time he saw the beautiful young brunette. Yes, she was some woman, he mused, maybe just the thing he needed to take his mind off his seemingly insurmountable troubles with his wife. He wondered what Sylvia Bennett would look like naked.

There didn't seem to be anyone home when Jack got to Sylvia's house, but the back gate was partly open so he went in, heading towards the sliding glass doors. Before he could even call out he was aware of strange sounds from within the house, alarming sounds, almost like someone struggling. A particularly loud sobbing groan filled the young man with the direct impression that a woman was being murdered within. Without stopping to think, Jack heroically rushed forward, pushing through the drapes inside, and then stopped dead in his tracks, stunned by the obscene spectacle before his staring eyes.

It didn't take him long to realize there were two women obviously locked in a Lesbian embrace, or that a huge German shepherd was busily fucking one of them from behind, but after a second look the shocked husband came to a sudden sickening realization.

One woman was his wife, the dog was Hans!

His instinctive roar of horror and rage had immediate effects on the trio before him. After Angela's scream of horrified recognition, Hans was the first to react. Sensing instinctively that he was in a lot of trouble, the big dog for the first time in his life deserted a pair of buttocks in mid-fuck, backing away hurriedly, his penis shrinking quickly back up out of harm's way, then he dodged behind the nearest piece of furniture, trying to make himself as small as possible. Angela scrambled quickly to her feet and looked around frantically for her dressing gown.

"You stay right there!" Jack commanded and the young wife froze, sensing from the sound of her husband's voice that he meant everything he said. "What the hell is that?" Jack spluttered. "Is this how you wile away your days while I'm at work? Christ, I can't believe anyone could sink so low. And with a dog, yet." Jack's face wrinkled in disgust. He glanced down at the cringing animal once and then back up at his petrified wife. "Well, wife dear, I'm going to go to that mutt what I'd do to any man I found you with. I'm going home to get my gun and blow that sneaking animal's head off."

"Oh no you won't, big boy," another voice rang out. Surprised, Jack turned around to see that Sylvia had gotten to her feet unnoticed while all his attention was turned toward the incestuous members of his immediate family. "You touch one hair on that animal's head and I'll have your worthless balls with a nail file, if it takes me the rest of my life," Sylvia snarled, marching right up to the surprised young man to thrust her face close to his. Jack was about to make some violent rejoinder when he became suddenly aware that he was standing only inches from a remarkably beautiful naked woman, and just a few minutes before he had wondered how she would look naked. Now he knew. Fantastic!

Seeing all the hostility drain from her male adversary's face as his eyes glued themselves to her breasts, now brushing the front of his shirt, Sylvia decided this was the time to press her advantage if an ugly scene was to be avoided. "So, big boy," she said, letting her voice become a little softer. "You complain about what your wife does for kicks on her own time without ever stopping to think whether or not she might have those kicks coming to her. You sure you do your level best at home to keep her from having to go out and find entertainment of her own?"

"Well, I..." Jack began.

"Don't give me any shit. Momma knows all. Oh, you don't have to blame Angela for leaking top secrets, I wormed it out of her when her defenses were down. I know all about your hair-trigger cock."

"I..." Jack said very weakly.

Sylvia knew she had to be careful of her timing. Any moment now the cornered husband might go back to the attack. Turning toward Angela, Sylvia said contemptuously, "You two make me sick. Both of you whine about the other but neither one does anything constructive. It's not all Jack's fault, Angela, didn't it ever occur to you that you might be able to do something about his little problem? He's so hot to go he shoots his load at the first touch, so why not pull the sting from it, make it a little less touchy?"

"W-what do you mean?" Angela asked, her eyes as big as saucers.

"I think you both need a little practice lesson. Now you watch how this is done, Angela. Back, handsome," Sylvia ordered, giving the fascinated Jack several little shoves that brought the back of his knees up sharp against the edge of an easy chair so that he fell heavily into it. In one lithe graceful movement Sylvia dropped her knees light in front of the chair.

"Now as I see it, neither one of you two love-birds ever explored the possibility that Jack might be able to get it up more than once. We'll go for the knockout punch in round one and see if Tiger here can answer the bell for round two." And before either husband or wife knew what was happening, Sylvia reached forward and boldly unzipped Jack's fly. All of a sudden long cool fingers were suddenly extracting the amazed young man's penis through the opening. With gaping mouth, Jack saw his cock lying in Sylvia's palm, pulsing gently as it began to quicken into life.

"My, you are fast," the smiling brunette said. "Let's see how long it takes you to cum." Still sitting transfixed in his chair, Jack watched in disbelief as Sylvia slowly lowered her dark head towards his penis, which was jerking larger with every passing second. A moment ago he had been ready to kill, and now a woman whose sheer beauty and sensuality had always seemed to him to be an unobtainable dream was clearly about to put his cock in her mouth. Angela too watched in shocked awe. She knew that by all rights she should be sickened and horrified watching another woman do this perverted act to her own husband, but somehow, in this place, it seemed natural. Her own mouth began to salivate sympathetically as she watched Sylvia do something to Jack she had never had the courage to even think about.

"Hey, wait a minute," she heard Jack say, but then his voice choked off as his lovely torturer's tongue shot out and stabbed against the tiny opening in the head of his cock. Under that maddening stimulation his throbbing penis burst into its full glory, rearing up like an angry cobra.

"Mmmm, it likes me," Sylvia said, and then opening her lips she slid them moistly over the now swollen purplish head and began to suck the tip of her willing victim's cock. Staring down in amazement the surprised young man looked in awe at the beautiful dark head poised over his trembling loins. He knew he could probably just reach down and push Sylvia away, but at that moment it seemed like an impossible idea.

Instead his eyes closed as erotic feelings of sensual pleasure began to shoot upward from his hotly trapped penis.

"I-I, we shouldn't be..." he began, knowing that Angela was watching, but then with an incoherent groan the young husband reached down to wrap his hands tightly in the thick lustrous halt that spilled over his loins, and with a jerk he pulled Sylvia's lips down farther onto his pulsating cock-shaft. To hell with Angela, he thought. After what he had caught her doing it would serve her right to have to watch this! For her part, his gaping wife stood watching in appreciative awe. She had been through too much already today to be very upset by what was happening before her. What was mostly bothering her was the unfulfilled feeling deep in her own hungry loins which had been rudely deprived of the lust- sating dog-penis only a few minutes ago. Staring hungrily at her husband's desire-thickened shaft disappearing up into Sylvia's ovalled mouth, Angela found herself wishing that somehow it were being thrust up her own wanting pussy instead.

The whole little scenario didn't take long, maybe less than two minutes, and then true to form, Jack could feel the familiar bliss-filled churning in his balls.

"Holy God," he half-shouted, "I'm gonna cum! For the love of Christ, don't stop sucking!" Then his blood-rigid rod of flesh began to vibrate as the first hot jets rushed its swollen length. This was the first time in his life the young man had ever had his cock sucked, and he was unprepared for the incredible sensation as Sylvia sucked madly on his spurting member, working him to heights of passion that were almost unbearable. As his head arched back in ecstasy he was able to see out of the comer of his eyes the almost ludicrous picture of Sylvia's cheeks ballooning out from the pressure of his gushing sperm and then hollowing again as she sucked madly. It seemed to go on for an eternity and then the depleted young husband slumped back in the chair, his exhausted penis deflating in Sylvia's mouth. The smiling widow let the limp organ slip wetly from her mouth and licked the last traces of hot sticky sperm from her lips.

"A new record in the hundred yard dash," she said wryly. Turning to Angela she added, "I see what you mean. A girl would have to be a real sprinter to keep up with that." Her words deflated Jack who thought she was making fun of him but the lovely woman got lithely to her feet. "Now it's time for the resurrection," she said. Even though he had just cum, Jack could not help staring at the beautiful sleek body now standing nakedly before him. For a moment his tortured eyes couldn't decide whether they wanted to focus on the high, proud, dark-tipped breasts or feast on the softly shadowed pussy that nestled up between Sylvia's smooth ivory-white thighs.

Moving closer to the still seated young man, her hips swaying provocatively, Sylvia reached out for one of his hands and then pulled him unresistingly to his feet. As soon as he was standing before her, the exotic beauty moved closer still and began slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Even before she pulled the garment completely from him, the brazen seducer leaned forward and traced her stiffening nipples in tiny circles over his naked chest. Immediately the gasping husband felt a faint lurching in his tired loins. Even though he knew he should resist, Jack made no move to stop Sylvia as she began undoing his belt. Before he knew it his trousers were in a heap around his feet.

"Kick off your shoes," Sylvia ordered, and he did. Jack was now standing wearing only his shorts, and while his penis, poking through the opening was not exactly erect, it was also not as shrunken and lifeless as a moment before. His lovely seducer began to work the shorts down over his hips, letting the elastic waistband rub across the end of his still dripping cock. Once the thin garment was down around his ankles, Jack automatically kicked them free, at last standing completely naked, his reviving cock now at half-mast. Without a word Sylvia moved into his arms so that finally Jack was able to feel the full, sensuous, naked length of this desirable woman against his own trembling flesh. He pressed his lips down on hers, and for a long moment their tongues met, darting together inside the moist caverns of their mouths, and then she was slipping down, her soft flesh sliding lingeringly over his until she was on her knees before him. Reaching forward, Sylvia took his cock in her hands and placed it gently in the valley between her large taut breasts, then, sensuously, provocatively, the experienced woman pressed the soft white mounds together, trapping his penis between their seductive warmth, and began voluptuously working their tender beauty back and forth over his ever growing penis.

From a few feet away Angela watched, fascinated by the smooth competent manner with which Sylvia managed her difficult husband. The younger girl was teaming, all right, and vowed that from now on she would use the beauty of her own body to better advantage.

"I think we can start over again," Sylvia said. And sure enough, Jack was acutely aware of the huge throbbing member that disappeared between his sultry neighbor's high-mounded breasts. Never had it felt so big -- never had he been so aware of its hardness. Wondering what this incredible brunette would do next, the young husband was totally unprepared for her next words.

"Okay, big boy," she said moving back a little so his cock leaped free of her imprisoning flesh, and sweeping an arm grandly toward Angela, she ordered, "Go fuck your wife." For a moment neither Jack nor Angela moved, but their eyes met, shock registering on each of their faces at these totally unexpected words. Then suddenly the raging need in the young blonde's unfulfilled pussy overflowed to sweep over her entire body in a wave of red-hot lust.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.