Lap Dog - Cover

Lap Dog

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Angela Sims stepped out of her bath like Aphrodite rising from the waves, a vision of beauty, the water dripping from her flawlessly curved body, her long blonde hair tied up in a slightly damp shining blob of gold behind her head. Humming to herself, the young wife stood on the bath mat, slowly drying herself with a large fleecy towel, marveling how such a simple act could have so much hidden sensuality in it.

Ever since the young housewife had determined to do something about her deprived sex life, the whole world had seemed different. She shivered a little as the towel brushed lightly over her high-swelling breasts, automatically bringing the sensitive little nipples half-way erect. Yes, ever since Hans had taught her just how strongly her body could react to touch and feel, the happy young blonde had never ceased to marvel at the endless possibilities for sensual pleasure.

Sliding the towel slowly down over her sleek flat belly, Angela savored for a moment the final delight of her bath, hesitating before finally dropping the towel to her loins to tease lightly at her golden pubic hair, rubbing the water away, yet at the same time doing far more. Already she could sense the sensual moisture building up inside her cunt, not only from the gentle pressure of the towel against her nerve-filled inner softness but also from the knowledge that within a few minutes Hans' lust-quelling tongue would once again be slipping deep up into her quivering wetness.

The very thought of the lewd scene she was anticipating with her huge pet began to spark mad little flecks of unbalanced passion in the young woman's mind, so she hurried her final moments in the bathroom, suddenly anxious to begin the afternoon's shameful debauchery. Putting on her dressing gown over her milk-white nakedness and carelessly tying the belt in front, Angela walked quickly through the house, heading for the back door. Opening the door, the lovely young blonde called out, "Hans! Come on in, boy. It's time." She remained by the door, holding it open for several seconds, expecting the dog's usual eager entry, but nothing happened. This time the young woman put her head a little ways out the door, holding the dressing gown together over her voluptuously swelling breasts and called again, "Hans! Hans, come here!" Nothing.

Perplexed by now, Angela decided she'd better go outside and see what was wrong. Just the other day the big dog had been madly engaged in digging for a gopher, and his mistress was hardly able to coax him from his exciting task. But to the young wife's surprise, she didn't see Hans anywhere. Walking through the yard, Angela looked behind everything that could possibly conceal a large German shepherd, but he had obviously disappeared. That's when she saw it.

The gate was slightly open!

Walking quickly to the gate, forgetting for a moment to keep a tight hold on the top of her dressing gown so that it gaped open, exposing all of one breast down to the nipple, Angela stared in perplexed horror at the open lock. The surprise quickly turned to anger. Only a human could have opened the gate, she knew, it just wasn't possible for a dog to do it with his teeth!

Her dog had been kidnapped!

One hand flying to her mouth in the classic attitude of shock, the young woman stepped through the open gate, giving one last pleading cry, "Hans! Hans, baby, come here." But even before the words were out of her mouth, Angela knew it was useless. There would be no answer. For several agonized seconds the distraught young woman walked about aimlessly by the gate, no particular plan in mind, but rather automatically hoping that if she stayed near the spot somehow everything would be made right and she would have Hans back.

As she lowered her eyes to fight back the tears that were threatening to overflow, her gaze played unheedingly over the ground before what she was looking at began to make sense.

There were tracks near the gate! Dog prints mixed with the prints of a woman's shoe! It had rained the night before and the ground was still soft, a little muddy in places, so the prints were clearly visible.

Bending lower, the staring young blonde took a close look at the tracks. The dog prints must have been made by Hans, she reasoned. They were too big to belong to any other dog in the neighborhood. But what about the shoe prints? Could they have been made by the person who took Hans? Angela wondered excitedly. Almost without realizing it, the bereaved young wife had drifted away from the gate, walking down the road following the prints. Yes -- yes... Hans' prints continued on besides those others, there was no doubt of it now. Looking up, Angela found herself already half-way down the road toward Sylvia's house, and then all at once the whole picture fell into place. How stupid of her not to have realized it at once, she thought bitterly.

Sylvia had stolen Hans!

Yes, somehow the shameless woman who lived down the road must have found out about Hans' strange interests, Angela thought in rising anger. Yes, that thieving bitch must be forcing her beloved dog into horrible perversions right this moment. Never did it occur to the angry young woman to temper her condemnation of her neighbor with the admission that she too little Angela the pure -- had also been guilty of encouraging the animal in acts that would have both shocked and sickened her only short days ago, but then, jealousy works that way. Yes, Angela was jealous, as jealous as she would have been if some predatory woman had lured away her husband Jack. Maybe even a little more, because she was not able to find with Jack the same fantastic sexual release she found with Hans.

Determinedly the lovely young blonde strode down the road toward Sylvia's house, seemingly unconcerned that she was clad only in her dressing gown, her long blonde hair beginning to escape from the knot she had tied it in, one thick lock after another falling about her shoulders as she walked.

When Angela was only a few short yards from Sylvia's back gate she heard a sharp yapping sound that could only have come from Hans' throat, and a cold wave of fear passed over her body. What was Sylvia doing to Hans, anyhow?

Pushing through the gate without calling out, the anxious young woman walked right up to the slightly open sliding glass doors. For just a second she hesitated at the entrance, not able to see inside the house because of the drapes that were pulled shut behind the doors, but once again she heard that sharp yip, this time accompanied by a low moan. Impulsively Angela swept aside the drapes and walked into the room, looking around fiercely, then the angry young woman froze in shock, her eyes opening wide as she stared in disbelief at the depraved scene before her.

In the soft light of the room, Angela at first saw only a tangle of gleaming human flesh and soft brown fur, but a second analysis showed her Sylvia's naked body lying half on its side, one leg lewdly bent so that her shamelessly opened pussy was positioned right over Hans' dark muzzle, while at the same time the big animal was lying on his back, his thick scarlet penis trapped tightly between Sylvia's lewdly pumping fingers, his tongue, the tongue that by rights belonged to herself, lapping greedily up into Sylvia's clasping pink cunt!

Angela didn't know how long she stood there, frozen into immobility by shock and horror. She wanted to move, to stop the horrible thing happening right before her eyes but somehow she just couldn't. It took her confused young mind a long time to dredge up from its lower depths the reasons for her paralysis, but finally it burst over her in a wave of shocked understanding.

It was Hans' penis! Although the willing animal had licked her to orgasm several times, the young housewife had never before seen his massive member in its fully aroused state. Usually her eyes had been closed as she writhed in mindless ecstasy under the dog's lashing tongue and it had never even occurred to the innocent young woman that her pet might be as aroused by their illicit sex-play as she was. But there it was, in front of her now, huge, glistening, scarlet, ending in an obscenely sharp tapered point; and worst of all -- in the hands of another woman!

This last realization finally snapped the bond that had held Angela still and she called out sharply, "Hans!" To her surprise the big dog did not move, but kept up his wild licking of the pinkly glistening loins so near his muzzle, not about to give up the tremendous sensations Sylvia was stroking into his lust-fired penis with her nimble fingers. It was Sylvia, however, who reacted, surprised by the sudden sound of a human voice in her living room. Twisting her head around but never losing her grip on that huge throbbing cock, the lovely widow gasped out once, "Angela!" It seemed an effort for her to get the word out. She was panting explosively, her beautiful fine-boned face transformed by the passionate licking she was getting from below, her large dark eyes shining like shadowed stars. Then her head turned back as she obviously let herself slip once again down into the sensual ecstasy she had been enjoying before Angela's entrance.

"Sylvia, you leave my dog alone!" Angela cried out in anguish.

"Can't," Sylvia moaned back. "It's too late. I-I'm going to cum in another minute."

"No, no, not with Hans!" Angela wailed. "He's my dog... he belongs to me!"

"Then why are you so selfish?" Sylvia asked, turning her head once more to look at her blonde neighbor. "Even if you don't care about me, what about Hans? Don't you want him to cum too?" She gasped as the wonderful tongue below stabbed hotly up into her streaming pussy, and then turned her attention back to the huge fleshy dog-cock that throbbed between her fingers like some powerful engine.

"What?" Angela asked in wonder as the full meaning of her neighbor's last words seeped into her numbed brain. "Hans... cum... ?" For some reason it had never occurred to her that Sylvia might have planned the dog's own satisfaction also.

"Of course," Sylvia moaned back. "What do you think I'm doing to his cock, just holding on so I don't lose my balance?" Then Sylvia didn't want to talk anymore but just to let the wonderful flames of passion Hans' tongue was spearing into her welcoming pussy take over her whole body while her own hands coaxed the hot semen up out of her animal lover's hairy balls. To hell with the little prude behind her, even if she was the dog's owner!

But the groaning young widow couldn't have known the consternation her last words had created in that young prude's overburdened mind. Bit by bit at first and then with an overpowering rush Angela knew that her dark-haired neighbor was speaking the truth. Oh, how selfish she had been with her darling Hans, she realized. All the time she had enticed the loyal animal to see to her needs while never imagining he might have needs of his own. In a way she had been as thoughtless as her own husband, maybe more, because Jack wanted to please her but just couldn't. The young blonde felt a quick rush of affection for the woman she had misjudged so harshly, believing her a thief of her pet's affection while all the time this other woman had been providing something to Hans that his rightful mistress had been too thoughtless to think of.

Not too surprisingly, Angela's tardy appreciation of her neighbor opened her mind to other thoughts. The young wife had seldom seen a naked woman before, and certainly not in the lewd and enticing position of the one before her now. Sheltered since her youth, Angela thought of the female body, if indeed she thought of it at all, as her own reflection in the bathroom mirror in those short intervals she let herself be uncovered, or else as the cool impersonal figures portrayed in art books and magazines. Quite a different thing than the panting, moaning, living reality that writhed on the floor before her, a reality of smell and sound as well as of soft, inviting, naked female flesh.

Free from observation herself, since Sylvia was turned away from her, the young housewife let her eyes linger over the older woman's lushly formed figure, able to see part of one high-set, rounded breast silhouetted against the darker background of Hans' glossy coat. The nipple on that breast was swollen now, jutting out pinkly, brought to pebble-hardness by the passion that swept through Sylvia's body. Such a long slender back, Angela found her-self thinking, a gracefully curved expanse sweeping down from slender shoulders before it swelled out again into voluptuously flared hips. Somehow it was those hips, the magnificent buttocks that drew Angela on, the rounded half-moons, slightly pulled apart now by Sylvia's thighs widespread, so that Hans' tongue might find easy access to her quivering genitals. Every now and then Angela could see her dog's long pink tongue splay back between her neighbor's milk- white thighs to lick at the farthest recesses of her loins, making the soft rounded buttocks jerk and shudder in ecstasy.

Without quite realizing it, Angela found herself pulling back her robe, and letting it drop to the floor, baring her own lovely young body. Somehow it seemed almost sacrilegious to be dressed here in this room while the two creatures before her remained locked together in complete concentration. Slowly, then, the full-breasted blonde started forward.

The first warning Sylvia had that her young neighbor had changed position was when she felt gentle hands gliding over her back, slowly moving down toward her spasmodically clenching buttocks. Even so, the panting widow didn't look back, not wanting to take a chance on spoiling whatever magic was happening, for she was sure it was something good. The gentleness of the hands promised her that. Too much was happening now for her to pay all that much attention to any one part of it. Her loins burned like fire, brought to a peak of painful excitement by Hans' thrusting tongue such as she had never known before. At the same time, the great cock in her hands let its own overpowering pleasure known to her by the way it jerked and trembled under her touch. Yes, yes, she could tell that soon it would be spurting its hot load out into the room, gushing in obscene fulfillment before them all. And now... now... those gentle hands behind were working insistently downward between her quivering buttocks, low down, near her pleasure-washed cunt, searching, searching. Almost unbelievingly Sylvia felt her supposedly innocent young neighbor's fingers begin an experimental probing at her rectum, teasing around the rubbery little opening as if they were trying to decide what to do.

"Aaahh," the eagerly writhing brunette gasped out as she felt a sudden hard pressure against her anus. Automatically her loins bucked forward away from the sudden hot sensation that convulsed her already shuddering loins. Could this actually be happening? she thought. Her doubt was immediately banished as that same probing finger came back once more, this time to push knowingly up inside her hot rectal depths, just a little way at first as the sphincter muscles instinctively fought the unnatural penetration.

"Ahhh, God," Sylvia moaned out as suddenly her whole lower body seemed immersed in hot all-enveloping sensation. Coupled with Hans' wild lickings at her quaking cunt, the finger that now began to worm relentlessly around up inside her sensitive anus drove Sylvia to the very edge of orgasmic insanity. The amazed woman felt an obviously naked body move close up against her back, two bare breasts dragging stiffened nipples over her ultra-sensitized flesh. The finger plunged deeper, bringing another moan from the blissfully tortured woman's chest. She almost lost herself then, almost slipped down into a world of private ecstasy, but one last spark of intent in Sylvia's mind reminded her she still had a job to do. Opening glazed eyes, the moaning woman once again focused all the attention she could muster on her hands, on the fingers still wrapped around the massively swollen dog-cock only inches away.

Summoning up the last of her strength, Sylvia once again began pummeling the huge red shaft that jutted up like a red rocket from the dog's hairy belly below. Every stroke she made as she slaved over the throbbing organ only seemed to make the slavering beast who's massive head lay between her own wide-splayed thighs lick all the harder, digging his thick wet tongue deeper and deeper up into her pleasure-wracked cunt, filling her with hot darting shafts of delight that seemed to shoot all the way to the top of her head. Fighting against the seductive paralysis of this unbelievable stimulation, enhanced now by the searching finger in her rectum, Sylvia redoubled her efforts, jerking and pumping at the blood-engorged animal penis in her hands, chanting out mindless mewling sounds as she worked like some harem slave of old. Staring in fascination at the obscenely colored member before her, the half-crazed young widow knew it would only be a matter of seconds before it began to spew out its lewd charge. It was trembling under her fingers, and Hans' loins were jerking uncontrollably, his upturned legs kicking out in helpless reflex as his orgasm approached.

One, two, three more powerful tugs at the dog's cock and that was it! Suddenly the huge penis began to vibrate and the hairy balls below swelled to incredible size and tightness. Sylvia could actually feet the hot semen rushing madly up the length of the pulsating member as it sought release. At the same time, the dog's last spasmodic tongue-thrusts into her own lust-heated cuntal depths seemed to touch off a white hot sunburst far up inside her spasming belly, joined by a second as Angela behind her thrust a second punishing finger far up into her crazily tingling rectum. Before her the moaning brunette's own orgasm snatched her away to another world, she was able to see finally the thick white semen jet out in a long hot gush from her dog-lover's grotesquely swollen cock and arc up into the air to spray back down over her naked body, covering her belly and loins with obscene sticky flecks of cum. Then she was gone.

Angela stared in amazement as she felt the beautiful naked body before her suddenly go rigid and then began to buck and twist in a series of powerful contractions. Hot slippery fluids gushed back over her hand from Sylvia's cunt as it began to contract madly. The younger girl could actually feel her writhing neighbor's internal muscles working against the fingers that still disappeared obscenely up into her rectum.

"C-C-CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG," Sylvia gurgled out once as her stomach muscles sucked sharply in, her buttocks clenching powerfully together in a series of quick jerks. To the watching Angela it seemed as if something would have to give, that somehow Sylvia was going to split in two from the obvious power of the forces at work deep up inside her spasming belly. For a second the younger girl felt a moment of jealousy, wishing it could be her who was experiencing this sexual upheaval, but just as quickly she pushed the thought from her mind and drove her fingers as far up inside Sylvia's soft rubbery rectal depths as she could, the knowledge that she was adding to her neighbors passion causing strange little tremors of excitement to run through her own loins.

On and on it went, the scarlet penis spurting under Sylvia's spasmodically clenching fingers, the big dog whining and yelping, his head trapped between Sylvia's twitching thighs, and Angela holding on for dear life behind. Finally Hans lay quiet, his penis slowly beginning to shrivel back up into his belly. Sylvia gave one last shudder and collapsed back gasping against Angela, obviously exhausted. The younger girl pulled her fingers out of Sylvia's anus, marveling at the slight popping sound they made, as they withdrew. For long moments there was no sound in the room but Sylvia's labored breathing, then Hans struggled to turn over and got shakily to his feet. The big dog looked down at the two naked human females still sprawled on the floor and then walked over to the comer and lay down contentedly. A moment later Sylvia, too, moved, turning her body so that now she was facing Angela, who blushed as she met the older woman's eyes.

"I -- I don't know what came over me," the naive blonde wife started to say, but Sylvia cut her off.

"Forget it. Sometimes it's just right for things to happen." Neither said more for a while but both were lost in their thoughts. They were now lying so that their heads lay at opposite ends, their bodies parallel, both of the women on their sides facing one another, head to toe, but not so close that they couldn't see one another's faces.

Sylvia slowly looked her younger companion up and down. She had always known that Angela probably had a pretty good body, but now faced with the naked reality of it she was stunned. Damn, what a really beautiful tender young girl, she thought to herself. Because of the positions they were both lying in, just opposite her face was the silky golden triangle of the younger girl's pussy hair. Sylvia couldn't make out much more than that because Angela had her thighs placed firmly together, obviously slightly nervous about being naked in front of someone else, but not knowing what to do about it, particularly in view of what had just happened between them.

"Sorry about taking your dog," Sylvia said, "but I just couldn't resist the opportunity. I would have brought him back."

"I... that's all right. I-I guess I shouldn't be so selfish."

"I understand, honey. With a dog like Hans, I'm afraid we all tend to lose our heads." Angela blushed at this oblique allusion to her dog's talents. "Just when did you discover what that horny hound had in his mind?" Sylvia continued.

Another blush. "Just a couple of days ago. He -- he started licking me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.