Lap Dog - Cover

Lap Dog

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Hans lay in one corner of the yard, in the shade of the fence, feeling miserable. For three days he hadn't been allowed outside to run in the woods or prowl through the fields. And worst of all, he could no longer go see the beautiful woman who lived down the road. True to her determination, his mistress had him in.

Sadly the big animal looked up at the catch on the gate, one that even the brightest dog would be unable to operate. Besides his frustration at being locked in, Hans was also becoming increasingly upset over his relations with his lovely blonde owner. Several times she had him lick her, only to quit and dismiss him just when his own need was beginning to make itself felt. Much different than with the woman down the street, and although he loved his mistress, the big animal wished he were with Sylvia right now. His head raised as Angela opened the back door.

"Hi, handsome," she called happily. "Going to take a bath and then maybe you can come in for a little while and we'll play." Hans couldn't understand the words but he could see that she had on only her robe, partly open down the front so that part of the lush naked body underneath showed through. Despite his dejection the sex-oriented animal became instantly interested, but before he could get to his feet the door closed once again and Angela was gone. With a sigh Hans put his head back down on his paws, settling in for a long dull wait.

He wasn't the only one frustrated that day. Just a few hundred yards away the lovely Sylvia Bennett was nervously pacing her living room. For three days now she had been waiting for the big dog from up the street to make his usual afternoon cam, but he hadn't shown up. The beautiful young widow had quickly grown dependent on the satisfaction she gained from her animal lover's energetic ministrations. Now that he no longer came, she felt the loss as sharply as some young romantic teenager over her first affair.

"Damn," she swore to herself, feeling betrayed. Earlier in the morning she'd promised herself that if Hans didn't show up by noon, she would go and investigate. Sylvia had been tactfully staying away from the Sim's house, not wanting to let the cat out of the bag just in case Hans got a little too friendly with her in front of Angela. But now an alarming thought occurred to Sylvia. What if Hans had been run over, or dog-napped? These last disturbing thoughts finally propelled the dark- haired beauty into action. She just had to go find out what was the matter, so heading straight out the door she started for Angela's house.

A couple of minutes later the nervous woman was at the fence surrounding the Sims' yard. Seeing no one around, Sylvia peered over the fence and the first thing she spotted was Hans, who saw her at the same time. In a flash the big dog was up on his feet galloping over to the gate. He stood on his hind legs and began to lick Sylvia's hands which she obligingly held down to him.

"Hi, big boy," she said in delight. "How come you don't come over to see me anymore. Met a nice little cocker spaniel?" Even while she was saying this, Sylvia saw that the lock on the gate had been fastened, and in a manner that showed someone didn't want the dog to be able to open it. "Soooo..." Sylvia breathed out. For some reason Angela was keeping Hans locked up. There were an intriguing host of possible reasons and for a moment the musing woman's mind slid over the truth, suspecting that Angela must have discovered the dog's talents and wanted to save them all for herself. But just as quickly this thought was dismissed as being too wildly improbable. Sylvia could never imagine her prudish young neighbor trying anything so blatantly sinful.

Sylvia called out Angela's name, but there was no answer from the house, because, unknown to Sylvia, her young neighbor was noisily taking a bath, preparatory to her afternoon's debauchery. Assuming there was no one home, the next step came naturally to Sylvia. Since the only barrier between Sylvia and Hans was the locked gate, and since Sylvia desperately desired the company of the big animal, she unfastened the lock.

"Come on, boy," she whispered to the eager dog. "Let's go for a little walk down to my house. I want to show you my etchings." The lovely widow felt a little silly whispering to the animal, but she knew she was semi-stealing him and naturally felt defensive. Still, temptation was too great and a moment later she was leading the gaily romping Hans down the road towards her place.

Once she had the big animal inside her living room, the beautiful brunette closed the drapes over the sliding glass doors. It was a warm day so she left the doors themselves open a bit for a little fresh air.

"All right, me boy," she said, turning towards Hans. "Why waste valuable time?" Alread Sylvia could feel little tremors in her belly at the exciting thought of what she and the eager German shepherd were going to do. Feverishly the excited woman began pulling at her clothes, wanting to strip away all the barriers between her waiting flesh and her canine companion's impressive array of equipment. Somehow it added to the young widow's excitement to see how avidly Hans watched her body slowly bare itself before him. The big dog stood as if he were on parade, his whole body alert and upright, his pointed ears cocked forward.

Finally, standing in all her naked glory like some ancient Greek statue carved from polished cream-color marble, Sylvia called out softly to Hans. "Come on, Hans... come over here to Mama."

Hans hardly needed the invitation. Quickly the big dog loped over to her, his cold wet nose running quickly over the lovely naked form before him, searching out all her proud curves and secret hollows. Then he stood back, as if to ask, "Where are you going to lie down?"

Seeing the question in the dog's eyes, Sylvia felt a hot flush of lust run through her at the totally obscene knowledge that she was desired by a dog, a dog! "Today's going to be a little different," she said in a husky voice to Hans. "It starts right here and now." With that the lovely young widow slowly spread apart her legs, still standing, and at the same time thrust her hips forward so that her darkly furred loins loomed invitingly right in front of the animal's waiting muzzle. Holding her breath, Sylvia watched that massive head reach out tentatively towards her lusting pussy. She flinched a little and shivers rippled up and down her thighs as once again she knew the tantalizing touch of the cool nose against her naked flesh, stirring her close-curled pubic hair.

Then, just as she had hoped, the long hot animal tongue snaked from Hans's mouth and splayed wetly over her trembling pussy-lips.

"Uuuuhhhnnnn," Sylvia moaned through half-parted teeth as darting hot sparks of desire seemed to ricochet up from between her legs. Almost at once her swollen little nipples started to harden in response to the maddening wet caress below. Moving her hands slowly up along her sides, the gasping woman cupped them under her quivering breasts, massaging the stiffening tips into pebble hardness as Hans began to lick in earnest at her cunt below.

"Oh, Christ, how did I ever last three days without this?" Sylvia moaned to herself. Damn, she'd never let the dog go back home. Wild thoughts of hiding the erotic animal in the attic flickered through her spinning mind. Breathing harder now, the panting woman worked her legs open a little wider, doing all she could to open her twitching cunt more to the lapping dogs great hot tongue, waning it to delve deeper and deeper up into her naked pussy-flesh. Hans obligingly did his best to help, turning his head to one side so that he could lick right up into the partially hidden vagina above, her wet pink cuntal lips parting lewdly before his determined attack.

Looking down in hard-breathing fascination, Sylvia watched the saliva-covered tongue push its hot way through the tender hair-fringed folds of her pussy, searing far up inside before finally slithering back out and up, with a nerve-tingling lick, over her sensitively trembling little clitoris. Then reached out to start its lewd progress all over again from far back between her shuddering thighs, extending almost all the way back to her anus as it began again its maddening trip.

Looking more than ever like a pagan goddess, the lovely young brunette stood in full naked abandon before the huge beast crouching up between her widespread legs. Gradually her body began to rotate above the waist in a slow sensual movement, her hands still gliding in voluptuous circles over her passion-swollen breasts while her head twisted slowly from side to side so that her thick dark mane shifted sensuously from one pale shoulder to the other.

"0h... Hans... baby... it's beautiful... good... almost too much." I-I don't think I can stand it," Sylvia managed to gasp out. This was the best she had ever experienced with the dog, maybe because of three days of expectant waiting. It was the most wonderful tonguing imaginable. If only it could be canned or bottled, I'd be a millionaire, she thought crazily to herself. God, the feelings were so strong. Already her legs were trembling so badly she wondered how long she would be able to remain standing. A long time, she hoped, because she wanted this sweet torture to go on forever, or at least until she came, which sure as hell was going to happen soon. If there were only some way to prolong this ecstasy.

Each shattering swipe of Han's expert tongue was opening up her vagina more and more, so far in fact that the slavering animal was able to thrust his curling tongue-tip directly up into the hot wet little passage. This new assault almost brought Sylvia up on the top of her toes as she felt the dog burrow into her sensitive inner surfaces. Moaning incoherently, the agonized woman reached down to take the dog by the ears in an effort to pull his lust-inciting tongue even deeper into her quaking cunt. Gasping as she leaned forward, the maddened woman saw that Han's great cock was already beginning to emerge from inside his loins, swollen into fully aroused hardness, teased into fife by the wild stimulation of licking a naked passionate young woman. A great happiness swept over the love-starved dog and for the moment his frustration of the past two days was forgotten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.