House of Evil - Cover

House of Evil

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Jesus, old Braun's really fucking it to her," George gulped, laboring over the words as his glassy eyes peered lustfully within inches of the enormous cock Sloughing ruthlessly into the furthermost depths of Nadalee's pussy, amazement showing on his face that her tight young passage was capable now of engulfing the whole of the great length.

"He's giving her hell, all right," Dolores agreed in an impassive tone of voice, tactfully hiding the twinge of envy she felt, "and she's loving every second of it."

She saw that her wealthy husband was masturbating himself again. The still-naked blonde had seen him do this many times before and had always felt that he was insulting her sense of dignity as a wife, a live breathing woman who was always just as excited by watching other people fuck as he was. But the way he jerked off so guiltlessly when she was standing next to him, as now, seemed to deny her very existence. After all, she thought, she enjoyed having a big prick between her legs as much or more than any woman alive and would rather have him smash his fist into her face, or even kick her, anything but ignore her own need to have her stomach filled to overflowing with male hardness.

"God, what a pussy," George gasped as he leaned closer to gain a better view of the thick, long cock racing into Nadalee like a fast whirling drill boring into the depths of the earth, battering and smashing all before it in great waves of warm moist flesh. His eyes bulged wider as he timed the manipulations of his own cock to the rhythm of the violent fucking motions on the bed.

"Oh, it's here, it's here... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!... Ooooohhh, aaaaaawww!" Nadalee groaned, her body vibrating wildly as her cunt opened around Braun and warm gushes of female juices drowned his impaling shaft, trickling down over his balls and into the cleft between her upraised buttocks. The moron went berserk as she grunted out the last of her first real orgasmic seizure, her body still jerking spasmodically, smacking up against him, the lips of her vagina working and sucking at his penis as her breath came in short desperate gasps.

He reached back and grabbed her ankles, lifting them brutally up over her shoulders until she was rolled up into a tight round ball of helplessness, her knees pressing firmly down into the mattress on either side of her head. The flattened plane of her loins was completely open to plunder at will and Braun fully intended to take advantage of this opportunity to make her remember him all the rest of her life. He had wanted to get his revenge but now it was his turn to have some fun and nothing else.

He dropped his head to lock his saliva-covered mouth over hers, thrusting his wet dripping tongue deep in her throat, stifling the low animal grunts rising there. His shoulders pushing back against her full rounded calves kept her locked in that defenseless position as he rammed it to her. He renewed his clutching grasp on the white cheeks of her ass and pulled them far apart with his spread fingers until she sucked in her breath from the sudden flash of pain, moaning up into his mouth. The nitwit started his long hard thrusting movements with a fresh burst of energy, skewering into the hot slippery tunnel of her cunt until each time the cock-head bashed against the mouth of the girl's womb, she uttered a little yelp of masochistic pleasure. She sensed that his body was now a mass of sheer primitive wildness that was altogether unleashing itself on her tender, beautiful flesh. Her arms were pinned down at her sides by her own updrawn legs and she could feel his huge turgid glans sliding up and down inside her warm viscous cunt like a turbine-powered piston.

Nadalee felt herself building again toward another shattering climax and her hands wormed themselves from under her legs to snake around his undulating back. The redhead's nails clawed a path of blood down to his flexing buttocks. Straining, she tried to pull him deeper into her on his in-stroke, to spit herself on the hot driving rod like a delicious feast roasting on the coals for the delectation of a band of Tarters from ancient times. She sucked voraciously on the thick wet tongue that was shoved deep into her throat and swallowed the moisture of his saliva as it flowed lewdly into her mouth. Braun's breath was foul and yet, rather than repelling her, it incited her to new heights of excitement.

The beautiful girl of eighteen matched his pounding lunges with her own rhythmic thrashings as their two tightly entwined bodies struggled madly against each other. The sounds of deep lustful breathing and moans filled the room, mixing with the sounds of their sweaty flesh smacking together to form of the coupling a symphony of sex and liquidity.

"Shit, oh shit," the idiot murmured over and over to himself as he ceaselessly slipped the blood-filled cock deep up into her white round screaming little belly with fantastic long strokes. He could feel his cum rallying for discharge, building up inside his swollen balls as they banged against her ass like gongs lambasting water-soaked satin. He was ready to explode.

Nadalee could feel her insides splitting thrillingly as the head of the deeply gouging prick suddenly flared into a hugeness that caused her to cry out in a surge of simultaneous joy and pain. It began to spurt and she felt the delicious hot white liquid shooting into her like scorching fire, ricocheting and sloshing around inside her stretched pussy like an eruption of molten lava. She clasped her supple female muscles around his girth, drinking it in, her simultaneous cumming spewing back in answer this time.

"Aaaaaaaiiiieeeeeee!" she screamed, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as they reached the summit together.

Her pink quivering cunt was brimming over with their cum and her heart pounded beneath her breasts with all the force of a sledge delivering blow after blow against her ribs.

"Oh sheeeeeeiit! Eaaaaaawwwhh!" Braun bawled out, his grotesque body flailing spastically as volley after volley of sticky white sperm shot up the thick tube in his cock and filled the vault of her belly with his precious manhood.

Clamoring out her second orgasm, Nadalee reached frantically down around her own buttocks with both hands and seized the deflating balls pressed into the now shallow valley of her anus. She began to squeeze and wring them to force everything into her as her legs jerked out high in the air.

"Give it to me, all of it!" she begged, her words muffled by the tongue still swabbing the inside of her mouth. The hot walls of her cunt still milked at his jerking cock hungrily until at last he gave one final involuntary shudder and there was nothing left in his shriveling testicles... He was finished... empty... sucked dry... and his close-set eyes were blank and filmed- over with gratifying exhaustion.

Suddenly, the bald moron collapsed on top of her, feeling her insides still glowing with warmth around his softening penis... She seemed superhuman, her limbs still twitching and contracting in electric sensation as he lay panting across her tensed body, until she too finally gave a last convulsive jerk and shivered to a limp stillness, her legs splaying out lifelessly on each side of him on the bed, one arm outstretched and dangling down doll-like over the edge of the mattress. She was thoroughly drained, utterly vitiated by the stormy finale of the first really fulfilling sexual encounter of her life. It was strange, she mused fuzzily, that the end of the experience should seem like a beginning of something for her, almost as though her mind and body had just been launched from the springboard of her youth into an orbit of maturity and real womanhood-a realm of existence from which she knew she would never return.

Nadalee and the exhausted moron lay still for another moment, her mind wandering hazily as it tried to piece together fragments of thought. Her concentration was broken then by Braun stirring to life on top of her, muttering to himself as he raised his upper body to the full height of his straightened arms, only to topple over in a sprawling position at her side, his cock glistening with the mixed juices of their orgasms as it fell limp like a fat dying python between his quaking thighs.

The brief stretch of calm and quiet in the aftermath of their lust was then cut short by a sudden burst of deep-throated grunts and gasps above the bed, filling the young redhead's ears with a jolt of alarm. She was just about to turn her head and see what was happening when, out of nowhere, an unexpected splatter of hot shocking wetness landed on her stomach. She flinched and quickly opened her eyes, blinking for a few seconds as she focused her sight on a big shadowy figure hovering over her prostrate form. She could not believe what she saw and fluttered her lashes again as if to wash away some obstruction in the path of her vision. Gradually the form took on distinct characteristics and her mouth gaped open with astonishment.

God, it was Mr. Blackwell!

The middle-aged goliath was standing next to his blonde wife beside the bed, holding his hard cock with both hands as he aimed the stream of white sperm spurting from the tip directly at the flat soft surface of Nadalee's belly. His long beefy legs were thrown wide apart and he was supporting his massive weight on the balls of his feet, his gaze locked lewdly on the wet matted hair surrounding the well-fucked furrow of her delicious young cunt. The throbbing cock he held in his hands shot forth a concluding squirt of his obscene sperm, a liquid missile that arched out high in the air for a record distance and landed with a lascivious splattering sound on the firm ivory white softness of her left breast. A sudden smile of self-satisfaction mingled with the contorted expression of lust on his face as he gazed at the sticky white substance growing heavy with its own weight and finally trickling slowly down the fleshy rounded sphere of her breast and across the light brownish-pinkness of the nipple.

"George, darling, you should be more careful," Dolores quipped suddenly with a slightly shaky little laugh. "That's no way to treat a young wife."

"Wife?" George questioned doubtfully, still puffing heavily, a masquerade of contempt on his face as his eyes scanned Nadalee's shamelessly splayed form. "Christ, she's no wife... not when she jumps at the first chance to fuck a moron like Braun."

The youthful redhead jerked upright to a sitting position on the bed, a look of shock on her face at the cold-hearted remark. During the lustful session with Braun, she had completely forgotten her responsibility as a married woman. Although she hated to admit it to herself, Newton had not even existed to her while the feeble-witted brute had been slaving on top of her naked body, igniting all the untapped resources of sensuality in her that she had not even known existed. Oh God, she cried inwardly, how could she possibly face Newton now, after what had happened? She wanted to blot out even the thought of it, to crush it forever, but the reality of what she had done flashed over and over again in her mind. It was like quicksilver and confronted her with the humiliating truth no matter where she turned within herself. The mere words, "Nadalee fucked a thirty year-old nitwit behind her husband's back," when she repeated them in her tortured mind, filled her with an oppressive black hopelessness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.