House of Evil - Cover

House of Evil

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"It's damned hard to believe that you'd do a thing like that," George said grimly, an exaggerated expression of disgust on his face as he glowered at the terrified girl standing a few feet away from the bed, "but if Braun says he caught you peeping at us from the doorway, it's got to be the truth."

"How could you, Nadalee, after we've been so good to you and your husband?" Dolores frowned, wagging her head back and forth in mock disgust even as she choked back the burst of laughter rising to her throat. Suppressing herself, she added, "It's a serious matter, you know, and we could send you to jail for what you were doing... while you were supposed to be working!"

"That's true," George agreed. "If it weren't for Braun, maybe we never would've known what kind of girl you really are."

"Yeah, I caught her, didn't I?" the imbecile slobbered, his crushing grip on Nadalee's arm tightening as he grinned proudly at the Blackwells. "She's a bad girl, ain't she? She's bad because she was playin' with herself."

"What do you mean, Braun? What was she doing?" George asked immediately, barely able to conceal the sudden excitement he felt as he considered the remark.

"She was rubbin' herself down there, Mr. Blackwell. She had her hand there under her dress," Braun answered, pointing an accusing finger at the well-defined vee where Nadalee's creamy thighs joined under the tightly clinging skirt of the bright red dress she wore.

"My God, did you hear that, Dolores!" George exclaimed, the tone of his voice one of manufactured indignation. "Our innocent- looking young maid was not only watching us make love, she was masturbating too!"

Nadalee stood silently, stiffening occasionally as her honor was slashed to pieces by the others... But what could she do? How could she possibly defend herself against them? Every torturing accusation was true? she thought blackly, and there was no way to soften the harshness of those truths.

"I caught her lookin' at my prick too, Mr. Blackwell. She was lookin' at it for a long time," Braun suddenly boomed, his announcement causing his employers to gasp. The bald half-wit's ugly misshapen face almost glowed with gleeful pride when he saw George give him a little smile of approval. The servant seldom received anything but verbal abuse from the Blackwells and he had long ago come to expect nothing else from them. But for some reason altogether beyond his comprehension, it seemed to him that they prized everything he said this afternoon.

"Well, Dolores, I suppose that settles the matter," George said with a note of finality, his deep voice uncommonly mellow and tinged with a note of sympathy that the crestfallen young beauty failed to detect was phony.

"I guess there's nothing else we can do," the blonde sighed, her gaze swerving abruptly to take in Nadalee's still-trembling form beside Braun. She saw with a sense of satisfied delight that the curvaceous youth's flawlessly lovely face gave clear evidence of the war of conflicting emotions that raged within her, her tortured expression a strange mixture of anxiety and distressing humiliation. By God, George never fails! Dolores thought with elation. Reviewing what had happened so far, she realized that everything was working perfectly and in accord with her husband's clever plan to bring the sexy-looking little bitch around to their way of thinking... at least as far as sex was concerned.

"Now, as much as I dread it, I guess we'd better call Newton up here and tell him all about your behavior at the doorway, my dear. Naturally, he should know about how you nearly seduced Braun, a poor feeble-minded moron who would probably let you have your way with him," George said sternly, his voice becoming gruffer by the moment. "I think it's only fair that we explain to him how his own wife was caught masturbating herself as she peeped at her employers making love in what they thought was the privacy of one of their own bedrooms."

"It's a crying shame, of course, but it's our responsibility, darling," Dolores consoled softly, pretending to show sympathy for her broad-shouldered giant of a husband because of the distaste he feigned about facing Newton with the report on Nadalee's shocking immorality. "I only hope that our unpleasant news doesn't completely destroy him... He's devoutly religious, you know," she said to George confidingly, "not to mention the fact that he's extremely sensitive when it comes to marriage and decency."

"Yes, I know, because I've had a few discussions with him in the tool shack and heard him talk about how a good wife should behave... And he's always excited about this great dream he has of owning a farm someday," George informed, the former gruffness in his voice suddenly softening to a quiet tone of counterfeit sentimentality. The big man lowered his eyes then to gaze pensively down at the bed in a pretense of brooding regret. His talent as an actor might not work on the stage, he grinned inwardly, but the juicy young redhead standing with Braun seemed to be pretty damned well convinced by the performance he was giving now, sitting naked on the bed.

"Listen, this is something that I'm sure we both agree ought to be done," the naked blonde chimed in, her lush white breasts swaying slightly as she rocked forward a little on her haunches, the upturned palms of both hands extending outward toward him to emphasize their lack of choice in the matter. "I know decisions like this aren't easy to make, darling, but don't forget that we'll be stranded without anyone but John for awhile and that won't be very easy, either."

"Dammit, baby, I just can't help myself," George objected, grimacing in disgust as he lifted his eyes to glower at Nadalee for a moment. "I despise even the thought of having to tell Newton that he's fired from a good-paying job, a job he likes, because of his wife's perverted way of entertaining herself during working hours. I'm afraid this girl's poor husband will lose a damned sight more than his position, though, because only yesterday I telephoned our San Francisco bank and made arrangements for the deposit of a healthy chunk of cash in a savings account I opened for them... You see, I'd been thinking of the farm."

"It's really sad that little Nadalee here can't behave, isn't it?" the voluptuous blonde said, wagging her finger at the cowering girl like a mother punishing a naughty child by shaming it. "Well, George, I guess she's left you with no alternative but to cancel the account the very first thing tomorrow morning."

"You're goddamned right, baby! All I've got to do is get on the telephone with Joe Samuels, the president of the bank himself, and I can promise you that the account will be dead within twenty minutes-just as dead as the only real chance that Newton will probably ever have to buy his dream farm," George rasped peevishly, a bitter sneer twisting his lips and intensifying the look of sternness that naturally characterized the expression on his face. He paused for a moment, thinking, then continued less harshly, "Jesus, it really does seem rotten of me, though, to hit a nice hard-working guy like Newton with such a terrible disappointment this way... so soon."

"No, you mustn't blame yourself, George, because it won't be rotten of you and Newton won't feel any terrible disappointment, none at all, not when he doesn't know a thing about the money in the bank or even that you opened a savings account in his name," Dolores corrected smoothly, her tone solacingly soft and gentle in an outward show of concern for him. Then, in a more matter-of- fact voice, she added, "Besides, she obviously excites Braun so much that he's always frustrated, always walking around the house feeling angry and hurt because he doesn't realize that she's something he can't have... even though he caught her spying on us. And even if that problem with Braun could be solved somehow, there's no reason to worry about having to fire them and take back the farm money. He'll understand why you're letting them go, anyway, and he won't know about the big opportunity that his wife is causing him to lose."

She lifted her eyes slightly away from the piteous sight of Nadalee's wildly quavering body to glance at her silver-haired cohort in sexual blackmail, the blonde's mask of seriousness fading and the faint trace of a grin shaping her mouth when she saw George's face. With his head sagging downward and his chin resting high up on his chest, he pretended to be thinking again, profoundly, frowning gloomily as though whatever was on his mind filled him with sorrow and resentment. It was true, Dolores decided admiringly, that the man was an absolute genius when it came to manipulating people, leading and forcing them into compromising situations, positions in which others could not help but fill the pair's mutual need for entertaining distractions from the boredom of wealth. She loved this strangely exciting blackmail sport her husband had taught her and never failed to be astonished by his wonderful talent for creating an entirely different set of rules for each new game they played at someone else's expense. She also adored the agreement they had that allowed them to swing with other sex partners, together or apart if necessary when the other lovers they found for themselves were either too shy or afraid to perform right out in the open. She was grateful to George for salvaging her from the dreary predictable life she had led as a model in the best salons in New York City and she was always willing to go along with his marvelous schemes.

"Well, even though this mess seems harmless to you," he grumbled sullenly after a long silence, "this is one time you're wrong... because it's worse than you think."

"But how can I be wrong?" Dolores wondered, puckering her lips in a forged pout of mild abashment and enjoying the sense of pride she felt in her ability to pounce on his cues and give the right replies and responses back to him. "There's just no way that Newton can be heartbroken over losing a chance he'll never know he had. It's a cinch that our darling Nadalee won't risk telling him, especially not after he hears how her sluttish behavior cost them their jobs. There's no one else around here to tell him... who even knows... and I certainly won't ever say anything to upset him more. So don't work yourself up so much, darling, because there's nothing to worry about... at least not as far as that's concerned."

"Hell, I might as well break the grim news to you now," George began solemnly as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and rose to his feet slowly with a grave look on his face. "Newton knows all about the farm fund I started yesterday... about the account in his name, everything."

"Oh God, I'm so... so sorry," Dolores lamented, "but how did he find out?"

"I hate to admit it, God knows, but I told him early this morning," George announced, feigning regret and pausing for a moment to let his words sink into Nadalee's dazed mind. "Just as always, he came up to get some logs burning in the dining room fireplace, and since I was downstairs, I figured it would start his day out right to give him the good tidings. He got so excited he actually swore a few times and then he made me promise not to say a word about it to anyone. He wanted to keep it a secret from his sweet wife until he thought it was time to, start looking around for a place... then he would surprise her."

"It's so pitiful," Dolores said, sympathizing, "and now I understand your concern for him."

"You'd understand how rotten and sad it is, baby, if you'd seen him leaving to go back to their cottage for his breakfast," George said, shaking his head. "He must've felt ten feet tall when he headed for the kitchen door, swaggering and whistling like someone without a worry in the world."

Then, easing his great bull-like body a few steps backward, George cocked his head and eyed the girl still standing next to Braun, delighting in the visible effects of the sadistic torture they were inflicting on her. The thrillingly beautiful young wife's eyes were tightly shut, her face bloodless and white, and she clenched her lower lip between her teeth to keep them from chattering. Christ, he thought, he could hardly wait to watch the show he was sure now would take place in a few minutes. It was all he could do to keep from giving the bald idiot the signal to throw Nadalee Parker on the bed and take her at will, but George wanted to punish her and force the young helpless wife of his hired hand to beg him for mercy. He knew that she was helpless and utterly confused now, ready to make a bargain with him... even though she was fated to lose her proud innocence in the deal and little realized that there were no terms he and Dolores would accept other than theirs.

"All right, there's no sense putting it off," George broke in, "so we might as well get dressed and go down to have our little talk with Newton."

"Please... please don't tell him anything," Nadalee implored, her voice a meek trickle of sound as she spoke for the first time since entering the bedroom.

"It's got to be done," he insisted with a hint of callousness, despite the tears beginning to streak her pale cheeks.

"No, please, Mr. Blackwell... don't do this to him," Nadalee entreated again, her tone still whispery and distant as more tears spilled from her eyes.

"Why not, you little whore, why shouldn't we tell the poor bastard that you're both being fired! Why shouldn't he know about the farm fund he lost! A man should be told why, you know, when it's because he's married to a female Peeping Tom who plays with herself and teases a poor helpless moron!" George barked, brutally spitting out the words with explosive force as he waited indignantly for the wincing young maid to attempt an answer.

George's every accusing word was a separate blast of pulverizing shock to Nadalee. She could feel her knees weakening even more and her body was sticky with sweat, a cold perspiration that seeped from her skin as she stood there swaying before him, fighting her impulse to scream hysterically... Nothing made any sense at all, she thought vaguely, remembering dimly how happy she had been that morning with Newton and later walking along the trail, so magnificently happy, and now it seemed that she was sinking deeper and deeper into a quagmire of misery and shame from which she could not escape without half killing Newton. She knew her pious young husband well enough to realize that he would never listen to any excuse she might make for her behavior... if she were lucky enough to even think up an excuse... and that he would readily accept a man's word over hers, particularly when that man was their employer and someone like George Blackwell. Despite his being hard to live with sometimes, she loved Newton and would do anything in her power to keep from losing him.

"What's wrong, don't you have anything to say, my dear?" George asked caustically, a taunting glitter in his cold dark eyes as he glared at his victim. She looked so pure and untouched, he mused fiendishly, his impatience growing by leaps and bounds. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"Oh yes, yes... I'm so ashamed," she heard herself say, wetting her lips before adding, "and I'll do anything, sir, if you won't tell him... Anything! I'll work extra hours and I promise to never do what I did again, I swear it!"

"Promises aren't enough, not nearly enough," Dolores joined in, her voice thick with mockery, "because even though we might be convinced of your good intentions, there's still Braun to worry about with you in the house... Isn't that right, George?"

"I suppose so... unless..."

"Oh, what, what can I do, please tell me, oh please!" Nadalee sobbed, lifting her free hand to cover her face as she mumbled, "I'll do any thing... to stop... losing our jobs... Newton's big chance for... the farm." She could not see the wicked smirk of triumph that slanted the corners of George's mouth as he winked first at Braun and then at Dolores.

"Do you want to stay here?"

"Oh, please... yes!"

"Then, my dear, you want to help Braun, don't you?"

"Anything... Yes, I want to help him," she said absently, innocently, not looking up as she answered between sobs and prayed that the wealthy man would believe her.

"I'm glad you're coming to your senses, Nadalee, at last," George congratulated her in a strangely husky voice as he turned to glimpse over at his wife.

"She's brighter than I thought, agreeing not to cause more problems by holding back what she owes him," Dolores said almost gaily as she smiled up at the dense servant.

"Okay, Braun, you heard what she said," George smiled broadly, baring his teeth in satisfaction. "Undress her and do what you've been wanting to do to her."

"You mean it, Mr. Blackwell, I can do it to her?" Braun blinked in slow recognition and then a toothy grin broke over his grotesque face when he saw the wealthy man's nod of affirmation.

"Dolores, I suggest that you get off the bed now-and close both doors, too," George instructed in a voice that was clinically calm except for the betraying trace of lecherous excitement in it. He saw Braun's prick throb slightly and begin to rise slowly as he gazed at his delicious reward for long silent obedience in serving the Blackwells.

"No, not this way! Not that-I can't!" Nadalee wailed, staring at George in disbelief as the powerful idiot forced her toward the bed, a strange crazy fluttering deep inside her stomach beginning as she realized fully the complete helplessness of her position as though for the first time. Her protests were cut short by Braun's fingers clamping harshly over her mouth, muffling the resisting girl's sounds of complaint as he reached down with his other hand to jerk up at the hem of the short skirt. There was a sharp tearing noise as it suddenly ripped loose, fanning up the fullness of her firm white thighs and up over the rounded blue panty-covered softness of her buttocks. Braun gasped and wriggled the skirt of the dress over her hips to the narrowness of her waist, his eyes bulging open as each voluptuously smooth portion of her young body was presented to his view.

"I believe you're taking too long, Braun, so hurry up," George coughed urgently at the servant as his own hands found the creeping semi-erect length between his legs. He began to skin it back and forth as he watched the pagan rape about to take place like some Roman spectator at a special event of carnage taking place in an arena. Braun's nostrils flared in undisguised desire as his fingers coursed greedily over the smooth silky softness of her naked thighs. He pinched the nylon-covered globe of one of her ass-cheeks, grinning lewdly as she groaned against his fingers still clamped over her mouth. There was only a glimmering blue narrow band of sheer nylon between his hand and the roughness of his blunt fingertips, bunched tightly up in the crevice of her buttocks, and he could see silky tufts of her soft auburn pubic hair protruding from beneath the tight elastic of the leg-bands. The rounded globules of her soft young buttocks stood out brashly, exposed to his lust-crazed eyes and quivering convulsively as he moved his eager hand upward to run it lewdly over the curve of her right hip, fondling the luscious flare of velvety flesh above the panties.

Nadalee wished she could faint, mercifully fall unconscious to the floor, for she knew now exactly what was going to happen to her. She saw thin lines of spittle drooling from the bald moron's hideous mouth and his eyes were gleaming with animal desire as he moved closer yet to her, pressing his vile repulsive body up to her side until suddenly she became aware of the massive hardness of his penis digging against the naked flesh just above her waist. He had forgotten George's instructions to make haste and now, in his very excitement, he lingered a moment to rove his hand higher up on her back, suddenly becoming frustrated in his obscene anxiousness with the obstruction of the dress. Without thinking, he released her mouth and seized the flimsy garment with both hands, stripping it up savagely over her head and then flinging it in a useless heap on the carpet a few feet away from where they were standing.

"Dammit, Braun, hurry up," George hissed commandingly, "the girl wants to help you."

"My God, Mr. Blackwell, make him stop, make him stop!" Nadalee pleaded, using the half-wit's removal of his hand from her mouth as an opportunity to beg for mercy.

"Shut up, you... Mr. Blackwell don't like no talkin' now," Braun growled threateningly. The lust-maddened idiot slapped her hard, flat across the cheek, jerking her head to the side so hard that she thought surely he had broken her neck. She struggled to twist away from his cruelty but the bald servant caught her by the hair and jerked her back to face him, delivering another brutal blow to her other cheek this time, bringing a stinging sensation to her skin as though she were being doused in raw gasoline. She was terrified more than ever now, afraid to struggle or offer any resistance at all for fear he would become even angrier and kill her right where she stood.

Braun giggled dementedly as he devoured her partially nude body with his eyes, his hands roaming over her bare back and shoulders. The smooth satiny softness of her skin was interrupted above only by the thin white brassiere that laced across her back, and below, by the flimsy panties that stretched tightly over her buttocks. She could feel a small wet circle of seminal fluid seeping from the huge throbbing glans of his penis and smearing where it touched her flesh. Then, locking one hand on her shoulder to hold her fast, she felt the fingers of his other hand rummaging behind her, working clumsily at the clasp of her brassiere. Suddenly, without warning, he hooked his fingers under the strap in anxious frustration and yanked harshly at it. Her full resilient young breasts fell free, the cooler air attacking her pinkish-brown nipples and perking them to sudden erection. She gasped as he pulled the torn piece of now useless nylon down over her arms and the two large, firmly rounded mounds came fully into tantalizing view.

Braun wasted no time now and gazed down at his own hands cupping the maddening cloud-like softness of the two naked breasts in both of his hands, squeezing their ripeness until they overflowed from the bony fingers and made her groan with humiliation. Still not satisfied, though, the grotesquely ugly moron proceeded to knead both hard rubbery nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them tightly between them as a lewd grin came over his lips. He saw a wincing expression of pain momentarily replace the embarrassment and sense of degradation on her face, and it evidently amused him. He continued to pinch and knead at her breasts with an ecstatic intensity until he was harshly interrupted by a loud urgent rebuke from his employer.

"You'd better hurry, dummy, if you want this girl," George threatened, "or I'll take her away and call Newton upstairs to send them back home..."

"I-I want to fuck 'er, Mr. Blackwell... I really want to-to f-fuck 'er," Braun begged in a deranged voice. His eyes gleamed with inflamed desire as his shaking hands dropped along the sides of her quivering body down to the elastic band at the top of her sheer, flimsy panties. Hooking his fingers into the thin nylon with an instinctive confidence, he began to peel them slowly down over the lush curves of her almost still adolescent hips. Trembling in abject horror, Nadalee flinched as she felt the last of her protective clothing being removed from her almost entirely exposed body. She dared to glance down at the bald surface of Braun's head below her as he jerked the brief panties from her ankles and finally freed them altogether.

She was completely naked now, shamefully bared to the leering eyes of two men and her attractive blonde employer who was standing a few feet behind her husband. She felt her stomach turn as she stifled a deep piercing scream in her throat when the idiot's warm breath blasted on the skin of her smooth flat tummy just above the soft silky triangle of pubic hair. His mouth was a mere three inches away from the triangle, his eyes closed as he breathed in deeply of the sweet, feminine aroma from her cunt, rising and wafting to his nostrils teasingly.

"How's her pussy smell, dummy?" George asked, chortling at the crazed single-minded expression on the retarded servant's face. Jesus, the gigantic wealthy man thought to himself as he stroked his own cock, the girl was even more beautiful than he had ever imagined! He was almost sorry he had decided to wait until tomorrow to indulge himself with her.

"G-good, Mr. Blackwell... s-she's got fresh little c-cunt," Braun answered stutteringly, leaning forward a little to place a wet, slobbering kiss on her soft tummy from his kneeling position. She swayed dangerously, almost losing her balance as she felt his lips pressing tightly into her nude flesh. The sudden moist contact sent an unexpected chill racing along her spine and she automatically jumped from the electrifying wetness of the pressure, losing her balance completely then and staggering backward toward the empty bed. The edge of the mattress caught her behind the knees and she sprawled backward to land face up with her arms and legs opening wide as she hit. Braun rose from his kneeling position a little and leaped forward to catch her there as she kicked desperately to close her legs. He dropped his hands at once to the full rounded moons of her buttocks and crawled up further on the bed between her open milk-white thighs, crouching on all fours as his knees pressed outward between her ankles and his face panted a few inches above the hair-covered vee of her naked loins. And then he backed off slightly to run his long pink tongue slowly and wetly over the tender inner flesh of her thighs, causing her to groan in helpless humiliation even though a strangely warm shiver ran over the tattered nerve-ends of her lower body.

Nadalee had geared her mind to fighting off pain and depraved abuse... not the tenderness and hateful tiny sensations of pleasure suddenly, and without warning, beginning to flower inside her. She had not been prepared for this and knew less about resisting it than the physical attack she was certain was all Braun could manage.

The idiot's mouth watered as he gazed down at her body beneath him. Saliva dripped from his open mouth, drooling down to mingle with the juices beginning to ooze from the delicious narrow slit that started at the bottom of the smooth white belly and trailed down through the snowy soft spheres of her creamy buttocks where they pressed tightly against the bed. Nadalee was almost out of her mind now with sheer confusion as she tried to filter the unwanted pleasurable sensuality from the feelings of horror she sensed as a still basically decent person. Through half-slit eyes, she could see that shadowy form of the bald man crouching between her open legs. Then she felt the flat palms of his sweaty hands pushing outward against the tenderness of her inner thighs, holding them wide apart. Her secret treasure was open and vulnerable for the feeble-minded animal to do as he wished and she watched with baited breath as he slowly lowered his head... slowly... slowly... and at last his hot moist lips closed over the soft furry mound at the base of her tummy!

"Noooo, oooohhh!" she moaned, jerking as his face disappeared from her view into the female musk of the fleecy hair... She felt Braun's lips planting wet tickling kisses on the cringing but moist aperture, his tongue flicking out lizard-like, darting into the throbbing opening and pushing up and down between the lips of her vagina. She swallowed deeply as she felt his thumbs fastening on the moist folds, pressuring them further outward, until finally his gaze froze solid, still, locked on the completely open cavern exposed to his view and his heart raced even faster at the sight of the pink fragile inner flesh, glistening wet and tempting.

Lunging forward, he locked his lips on her and blew softly into the naked hole, his long tongue flicking outward and probing into the wetness when he felt her squirm and heard a groan escape involuntarily from the now open lips of her mouth. The ravishing young redhead's elbows pressed tightly against her ribs and her head was beginning to roll slowly back and forth on the mattress as Braun's hot searing tongue shot out its flicking tip, circling feverishly around the quivering erected clitoris, his lips sucking to draw in the warm soft folds of her cuntal lips deep inside his mouth. His tongue continued its maddening licking against the straining pink bud of her youthful sex and, even though she fought against the sounds as they rose to her throat, she gave forth husky groans of passion. There was no denying that something she had never felt before in her life was happening to her... something that was so different from the harsh blows he had rained on her cheeks a few moments ago that she was at a loss to understand it. The brute was actually sending soft, feather-like sensations warmly and wetly up from her vagina to flood her entire nervous system. She could no longer think but the moron was not hurting her and that was all that mattered at the moment. That, of course, and the fact that she was experiencing a light rising sensation of floating, up, up, above the reality of the situation and the horror of the threat to expose her to Newton that the Blackwells held over her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.