Hollywood Swappers - Cover

Hollywood Swappers

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Suddenly Charles was alert again. "All right you bastard... You and you're lesbian slut of a wife have had your fun here... Now get the hell out... before I kill you."

"Hey," Don said, in his deep rich baritone, trying to sound both calm and authoritative a ridiculous contrast to his quickly wilting penis. "Don't get the wrong idea Radwin! She's done all this of her own free will."

Charles looked at Lisa. The pleasure of her orgasm had receded and on her face now was a look of total confusion and anxiety. "Did you do all this of your own free will or did they drug you again... The truth Lisa... I want the truth..."

"I... I don't know... I can't remember..." Her mind was still vague and fogged from the Vin Mariani.

"You'd better remember baby... you'd just better..."

Rachel looked imploring at her husband. "Come on love... let's get out of here... We just gave this guy what was probably the best time of his life and he's angry... People... ! Well it takes all kinds..."

"You're not going anywhere..." Charles said and something he his tone stopped them cold... "Until I find out exactly what went on here this afternoon."

Lisa looked so helpless and confused now that Charles tried a new tack with her. He went over and gently began to run his fingers through her long blonde hair in a comforting way. "Now just think about it honey... what happened..."

"Well, Rachel came over to visit... and I offered her coffee... and she asked me to try this liqueur..."

"What kind of liqueur... where's the fucking bottle..."

"In the kitchen..."

"Okay..." he said rushing to his feet and running into the house. The bottle of the Mariani was on the table... he read the label... Cocaine! 1893... what the... ? Holy shit. This is insane. I can't blame my wife when they keep drugging her... but this stuff is illegal and I'm gonna make those two pay for this so that they'll never forget what happens when you mess with Charles Radwin.

He came hack out into the backyard, brandishing the bottle in one hand and carrying the phone with its long cord, in the other. "Okay... you bastards... you took advantage of my wife... and you know what I'm going to do... You broke the law... you're no better than the pusher who turns innocent kids on... And I'm gonna see you pay your dues for this one..."

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Don his voice still resounding with composure and confidence.

"That self-assured act won't work with me... I'm calling the police and this is the evidence."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.