Hero's Mistress - Cover

Hero's Mistress

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"But I tell you it is true, Dottie! I saw it with my own eyes!" Dottie Mangum's husband looked as if he was imitating a Southern evangelist, third-rate. His arms were flailing about above his head in heavenly beseechment and his cheeks and eyes were red and puffy and his words came in halting gasps... between furtive breaths. "Listen, honey, would I make up a story like that!?"

Dottie eyed him non-committally... this could be one of his corny practical jokes, but he's right... nobody would just make up a story like that one! "Honey, I'll take your word for it... for now at least. But you have to admit it's a little hard to swallow! I mean, Peggy Davis! Why, if there was ever anybody I would nominate for Miss Devoted Wife award, it would be her! I can't even imagine her with another man... and now you tell me this!"

"Baby, I wouldn't believe it either, but I saw it! I saw it! Man, she was just eating up that big black dog with that sweet little cunt of hers! I told you before, I always figured her to be a hot number underneath all that goody-two-shoes act!"

"All right, all right, then it's the truth but... just what were you doing, snooping around her living room window in the middle of the night! You could have got yourself arrested... or worse yet, that fuckin' dog could have taken a hunk out of your ass!"

"I wasn't thinking about that dog! Besides, I told you how it happened... I was coming over the back fence and heard someone making weird noises and I thought I had better investigate!"

"Uh-huh. Well, listen, Dick Tracy, next time use your head before you go nosing around somebody's windows in the dark! They shoot first and ask questions later in the South, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered with a dismissing wave of his hand. "But just the same, I'm damn glad I was just enough of a voyeur to keep looking! Man, was it ever something!"

Dottie licked her bottom lip slowly, her painted pink tongue-tip easing its way from one side to the other, moistening her slightly-pouting lip in its path in unconcealed sensual stirring. "You say the dog was really throwing it to her, huh?"

"Throwing it! Baby, he was pounding it in there like his ass was hooked to a compressor! You should have seen it... He was already in her when I looked through the opening in the drapes, but he was just getting wound up. Talk about getting fucked! Christ, that pecker of his looked like it was a foot long! And big around, too, not like some animal's cocks. Anyway, he was hunched over her, his head all back like he was going to start howling at the moon at any second, and that big red prick of his humping in and out of that sweet little pink pussy a mile a minute! Baby, it was out of sight!"

"All right, all right. I've heard all I want to hear right now. You've blown my mind completely already and besides... it's making me horny!"

"Making You horny! Take a look at this!" And with those words, Dottie's excited husband hurriedly yanked down the zipper on his trousers and pulled his obscenely swollen cock out into the light. "You think you're horny!" he exclaimed, a big grin on his face.

Dottie sidled up next to him like a Reeperbahn B-girl appraising her mark. "Hmmmmm, not bad, big boy," she cooed. "Care for a little action?"

"Oh, baby! That's what I like about you... always ready! Hurry up and get out of that dress... I'm so horny I hurt!"

Dottie was wearing a thin cotton house-dress she had put on just after her husband left to find the paper boy and she quickly yanked it up and over her shoulders. "Jesus, baby!" her husband blurted. You're already naked underneath... just the way I like you!"

And indeed she was... the curvaceous young brunette was wearing absolutely nothing under the thin dress and she could almost feel the breath leave her husband's lungs when she hurriedly tossed the garment aside and stood there naked for him to see. "Like it, huh?" she asked teasingly, a sly smile on her soft pink lips.

"Are you kidding!?" he exclaimed and threw his arms around her anxiously.

"Then take your clothes off and lie down on the sofa," she said calmly. "I want to get on top this time... your cock goes so nice and deep that way!"

Eddie Mangum quickly complied with his wife's request and soon lay completely naked on the sofa, his hardened erection sticking menacingly straight up in the air. Dottie looked for a moment at the stark white length of ropy-veined flesh with its purplish head all bloated and pulsing with eager excitement. Then she climbed onto the sofa awkwardly, her soft resilient breasts dangling so that they nearly brushed his chest hairs, and moved one long suntanned leg up and over him until she was positioned directly above the huge blood-engorged tip of his man-sized penis.

Eddie could plainly see the inflamed pink ridges of his beautiful wife's moistly quivering slit, her cuntal lips pouting slightly to reveal the soft hair-fringed wetness inside.

Taking his throbbing rod of flesh in her tiny hand, she studied it admiringly, her fingers probing every ridge and tiny crevice along its blue-veined ivory length. God, how she loved cocks! She could have a thousand of them lining the walls of her bedroom, all shapes and sizes and colors and thicknesses and still it wouldn't be enough... she loved them all! She stroked his masculine hardness tenderly, gently running her long sharp nails along the fleshy shaft until it swelled even longer and thicker under her practiced touch. She gazed at it in awe, its blue pulsing veins now distended like wires beneath the translucent surface and she squeezed it tightly inside her clenched fist, avidly watching as a child might watch a toy... its bulbous purplish head swelled like a balloon, bright red and thickly swollen now as the rich hot blood from his loins pumped into it and stretched it to bursting between her fingers.

Tantalizingly, she lowered her moistened vaginal lips down until they barely touched the lust-bloated knob of his aching cock and she brushed it teasingly with the pink wet softness of her hungering cuntal flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.