Hero's Mistress - Cover

Hero's Mistress

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Eddie Mangum blissfully stuck his head up close to the shower nozzle and let the cool water rush over his face like spring rain. His skin tangled all over as the cleansing water washed away the sweat and grime of a hard summer day's work... not to mention the session on the living room floor with Dottie. Jesus, that was some woman! Sometimes he wondered if he would live to be forty... but baby, what a way to go! Fucked and sucked to death by the hottest piece on two legs anywhere!

Of course, it would be nice if they had friends like they had back in California. Swingers. It did tend to take the edge off sometimes when he was especially busy on an account or when he just didn't feel like an all- nighter with little ol' hot pants herself. Dottie did tend to be a bit too much for any man sometimes. Thinking about California got him to reminiscing... Man, that night they brought the stag movies in, what a night that was! Why, the girls were running around naked and ready long before they'd finished the third reel! And that young kid, the one with the skinny husband... but he couldn't go on with his sweet reveries right now, for the sound of the front door closing snapped him back to the right now. The reality of Virginia Beach and Navy petty officers and garage mechanics for neighbors.

"Dottie, did somebody come in!?" he yelled, his head out from under the shower now.

"No, honey, just the paper boy, but I paid him and he's gone."

Oh my God, tomorrow's Sunday! I nearly forgot those extra papers for the Knotts Dairy account! "Dottie! See if you can catch him! I need three extra copies of tomorrow's paper! Hurry, it's important!"

He was already toweling himself dry when she returned -- empty handed. "Sorry, but he's gone already. Is it really that important? Why can't you just pick up the papers tomorrow?"

Eddie was hurrying into his undershorts, his hair still wet and uncombed. "Because it's the Knotts account and I can't take that chance! Besides, I need them first thing so I can call on J.R. and go over the articles with him. There's supposed to be a bunch of material in tomorrow's home edition that we wrote. I can't take a chance on being able to find them tomorrow morning. And it might be nice not to have to get out of bed early and go running around looking for newspapers, agreed?"

Dottie cocked her head and looked at him enticingly. "Anything to keep you in bed, honey," she purred. "Want me to go see if I can find the paper boy?"

Eddie shook his head violently. "No, no, I don't want you out running around town half-naked when it's almost dark. Just find my shirt will you? You took it off me back there on the floor... I'll find him and be right back."


Peggy's tears had dried away while she slept, but she was still lying there naked in the semi-darkness on the empty double bed. Hero was at her side -- she could hear him even if she couldn't see him from this position. Finally she raised her head and through her tears she could make out his massive form there on the floor, guarding the open bedroom doorway as if an enemy band was lurking just outside. She smiled when she saw him there, his welcome addition to her loneliness lessening the pain she might have felt if she had been completely by herself another night. She swung her legs off the bed and sat on the edge. Hero arose immediately when he saw his mistress was awake and safe and he came over to rub affectionately against her legs, finally settling his head on the edge of her thigh.

"So you're my big watchdog, huh?" she said softly in tones that he understood, and he was visibly excited and friendly. "I guess it's just you and me, ol' boy, so we'll have to make the best of it. You're missing your old owners and I'm missing my husband... pretty bad, eh? We're both in sorry shape I suppose, but we've got each other, right?" Peggy had lowered her face to his and was talking to him like one might talk to a baby in his crib, without expecting a reply, but warmly and lovingly just the same.

Before she had a chance to realize it, the whining Doberman had raised his head and darted out his warm moist tongue in a quick brush against her lips. In a natural reaction, Peggy drew her face away in surprise. But it was genuinely surprise that made her jerk away... she was not repelled by what he had done. In truth, the friendly wet contact of his tongue sent an unexpected sensation rippling through her naked loins. For a long moment, she stared deeply into his wide dark eyes, taking his handsome head between her small hands. He had kissed her like a human might and he knew what he had done! That devilish gleam in his eyes betrayed him! Slowly she leaned forward, holding his face lovingly, then nearly breathless, she parted her lushly moistened lips with her tiny tongue-tip and... he touched her again in another fiery caress! His long thick tongue brushed over hers again and there could be no doubt this time!

Peggy was paralyzed! If it had been a human lover who implanted that kiss on her mouth or embraced her tongue with his, she could never have felt it more intensely! Again he did it, until she realized that she was exchanging tiny fervent tongue-caresses with him and then he began to whimper, his animal-voice almost human in its passionate pleading!

My God, what am I doing?! She pushed the dog away, nearly leaping to her feet and she stared down in wide-eyed amazement into his guiltless black eyes. Again, there was a low whine from somewhere in his throat as if he had sensed the rapidly-fanned embers of smoldering passion that were rekindled easily in her dormant loins. "What on earth am I going to do with you, Hero?" the young, sexually-vibrant wife whispered in bewilderment... but she was not ashamed any longer! No, now she was as hot as a coal stove on a winter's night and she could feel the raging heat all over her naked body!

"Oh, damn, damn! I need a drink... something to steady my nerves and then maybe I can think straight again!" She grabbed her robe and hurried to the serving bar that separated the living room from the kitchen, fumbling in its drawered depths for that bottle of Canadian whiskey Bob left there. Peggy was never much of a drinker but she could manage a glass of rye with some Seven-Up and ice. The glass with the ice shook in her hand and made a strange bell-like tinkling sound until she poured in the Canadian and muffled the noise. Oh Bob, why must you always be away... why aren't you here tonight? Damn it, Bob darling, I just can't go on like this for month after month!

Hero watched her every trembling move, never straying very far from her side, his stimulated senses knowing fully from his past experience precisely what his female human's want and need was at this moment. The fragrant aroma that emanated from the fluid heat of her human loins filled his quivering nostrils and it was the same essence he had recognized when he tasted her mouth. But this was all new to him, the waiting... before, with his real mistress, she would call him to her to perform his special tricks almost immediately unless her human was around. But the waiting continued and his keen animal senses were aroused even more... he would not make the first move until he was ordered.

He stalked her relentlessly as she moved about the mobile home living room, sometimes getting close enough to brush against her flesh but then she would ease away and be gone again. Several times, he watched as she filled her drinking container with liquid from a bottle and emptied it down her throat. Her soft warm body still shivered perceptibly when he crowded against her and again and again he heard the softly melodious sounds of her friendly voice as she talked to him. The aura of female sexual smell grew stronger and stronger until he could sense an actual throbbing in his powerful sinewy flanks. And then, at long last, she sat down and he rested his head in her lap. Her hotly spiced fragrance seeped up from between her moist thighs and triggered his trained animal instincts!

"Baby, you are some kind of special dog!" Peggy whispered, stroking his great head cradled on her thigh. He was far more than a dog! There just had to be something human about his stunning male virility! Why, she had known few men with that special aura of maleness this animal possessed!

His round animal eyes were filled to overflowing with -warmth and affection... but there was more! There was no mistaking it... there was pure savage lust there as well! "Oh, Hero, darling, I know what you're thinking... I'm thinking it too, but it's wrong! You're an animal and well, I'm not and... oh, lover, you know I want you to finish what you started!"

Although Peggy's mind was awash in the whiskey she had drunk, it had done nothing to ease the burning sensual excitement that flared like a magnesium torch inside her. Nothing could do that, she thought sinfully, except physical love... and Hero here was the only lover she possessed at the moment! God, she was in actual flames from her raging desire, a total seething wetness there between her slightly parted thighs... and Hero knew it! She could tell that he sensed her hunger and was only waiting!

"This is all so new to me, darling... I-I'm scared but..." Somehow the huge Doberman pinscher knew what she meant and gave an affectionate whine in answer from deep in his throat. He had to wait... it was his training.

Peggy wondered if she was losing her mind or something... never had she known anything like the feverish sensations raging within the seething wet channel between her legs, insinuating their way upward into the hidden secret depths of her desire-knotted belly. Her own short panting breaths seemed weirdly unreal to her as she lay back on the couch now, her robe pushed open, her trembling thighs spread open, her fingertips tracing upward over the sensually swollen mounds of her tingling breasts where they found her small hardened nipples and began fondling them... her eyes searched the burning-coal eyes of her animal paramour and she felt herself trembling with the savage fury of this unreal lascivious passion!

Hero felt the throbbing quiver of his enlivened loins at the torrid craving his naked human's eyes transmitted so easily to him. At the very sight of her smooth tan nakedness there on the couch his heart pounded in his broad powerful chest as she lay back on the cushion but why did she not give the command? Why did this human behave so differently from his former mistress? He could not seem to grasp this and he was confused until... !

"Oh, lover, now! Come up here!" Peggy's voice tremblingly whispered. "Come love me, my handsome man!"

He was up on the couch with an effortless leap, momentarily poised in a picturesque stance as he stared down at her. Peggy's breath caught in her throat at the sight of him so ardently surveying her unguarded nakedness. But it was not too late, she told herself. She could order him away, and he would leave her alone if she told him to! But then there was no hope, as Hero lowered his head to lick out with his wet hot tongue over the smooth expanse of her anxiously quivering belly... Oh God, it is too late! It's way too late now!

Again she felt the delight of his tongue's curling fiery length and she raised her head to watch him licking upward over the small round bulge of her girlish belly! Higher and higher he came until he was licking the smooth sensitive undersides of her heaving breasts, creeping ever upward over them to their little passion-hardened nipples!

"Ooooohhhhh," she moaned without a trace of shame to the dog's fervid tonguing of her erogenous breast tips again and again, each electrifying contact sending fresh spasms of lust downward to convulse her nakedly aroused young body!

The blonde Navy wife's feverish mind was a blank to everything but the captivating sensations his ardorously licking animal tongue was stimulating deep inside her. She could hear him whimper from deep in his throat, her impassioned gaze fastened incredulously on his long pink tongue as it brushed with a moistened heat over the firm full mounds of her quivering breasts.

Then, his great dark eyes moved upward to meet hers, their deep limpid pools mirroring his ardor. She waited, without a sound, breathing with unceasing intensity through her slightly parted moist lips and then he eased his powerful hulking body forward... and he licked them!

As Hero once more tasted the delicate essence of her desire on her lush lips and small pointed tongue, his boiling animal blood fiercely rushed through his strong body and with his own tongue, he excitedly brushed the tiny pink member darting receptively from her opened mouth. Faint mewling sounds purred from beyond it as he licked its wet sweetness and he saw that his new human's eyes had closed as she lay there beneath his well-trained tongue, emotionally returning caress for caress and then instinctively, with that special insight peculiar to animals, he knew it was now time!

His intense lingual kisses stopped abruptly and Peggy felt the couch cushions shift under the Doberman's moving weight. When she opened her eyes, she could see him positioning himself between her open thighs, and her breathing quickened as, unconsciously, she spread her legs further for him! Lifting her head, her brain spinning wildly, the nakedly trembling young wife watched him poise his beautiful head above the obscenely offered intimacies between her quivering thighs! She heard her own animal-like whine when he slowly lowered himself to her, his hot breath curling the sparse little blonde fluff that lined her wet pink pussy slit! Then, his cool nose brushed against the flame-seared flesh of her inner thigh and in between the blood-engorged lips of her desire-moistened cuntal crevice! She heard him whimper again as he sniffed at her there and she waited in nearly frantic expectation, her legs opening wider still... this time of her own conscious doing!

She could not hold back the sudden expressive gasp when she felt his damp nose move lower between her supple thighs and brush wetly down against the tiny puckered ring of her unprotected anus! "Oh my God," she blurted in surprise the moment his tongue splurted between her widely spread buttocks, to worm its way up and down the smooth-fleshed split surrounding her snug little anal opening, the tip suddenly burrowing into the tightly clasped circle.

Peggy had no idea at all how long that blissful titillation went on down there between her thighs... she had lost all track of time! Nothing mattered except that his rapturous animal tonguing never stopped! She felt his searing wet ravings bringing him to the narrow burning opening hidden by her pulsating cuntal lips, and her loins trembled with a new surge of lust. She shivered delectably as he drew its burning wetness upward over the full length of her moistened pussy from her tightly clenched little anus, along the thin hair-rimmed edges of her vaginal furrow to the hotly tremoring little bud of her swollen clitoris. And again he did it, this time his fire-filled tongue spreading through her softly yielding cuntal flesh like a heated knife through butter! But it did not stop there, as his tongue in an invading curl far up into the clasping hotness of her desire-inflamed vaginal mouth! She moaned, spasming with ecstasy beneath her pet's oral love-making, her whiskey- dulled eyes lustfully feeding on this obscene spectacle they made together!

God, she thought she would cum! She thought she would cum a hundred times! And she moaned giddily, spread out so lewdly beneath him, from the intense sensations his long thick dog tongue was sending through her smoldering tan nakedness. Her gasping mewls increased, her lust-fired brain slipping deeper and deeper into a lascivious passion she luridly embraced! Again and again Hero's scorching tongue grazed eagerly over her upraised blonde loins, from the snugly puckered lips of her anus upward through the glistening pink crevice of her widespread pussy. At the very pinnacle of her slit it hesitated, insinuating its way into the hotly liquid flesh to flick skillfully at the palpitating bud of her tiny clitoris, fanning the growing flames inside her spasming belly like a blast furnace!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.