Hero's Mistress - Cover

Hero's Mistress

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dottie hurried back home when she heard Eddie's car pull up in front o after all that ailer, or mobile home as he liked to call it. She had stayed over at Peggy's too long and completely forgotten that it was nearing dinner time and her husband would be home. "Yoo-hoo, darling, here I am!" she called cutely, well aware that half the homecoming husbands on the street were feasting their eyes on the well-shaped curves so scarcely concealed under her pale pink bikini. "I'm over here, honey!"

Eddie Mangum wore a thin tight smile even at this hour, after a day at the office that had begun with a cup of coffee and two doughnuts at an all-night doughnut stand at seven this morning. His smile was the badge of his profession, and, like his comrades of the backslap, handshake and telephone call, he wore it proudly. Eddie -- never Ed or Edward -- was a PR man, a public relations account executive with Randolph and Phitts and was fast earning his star as number one man around the offices downtown. At thirty, he had his career mapped out for him and he did not mind particularly a couple of years purgatory here in Virginia if it would advance his standing. "Hello honey... good afternoon, Peggy!" His wife was at his side now and he caught a quick glance of old Cecil Wilkins across the street nearly falling out the door trying to get a better look at the good looking brunette inside that flimsy bikini. "C'mon, let's go inside and cool off. We don't want to give the local hayseeds too much of a free show, now, do we?"

Dottie laughed huskily and put an arm around her husband. "Those hillbillies? They wouldn't even know what to do if I dropped my bikini pants and waved them at them!"

Eddie pulled open the glass storm door and they went inside. "Don't kid yourself, Dottie. Some of these boys are pretty slick!"

"Slick! The only thing slick about them is the grease they put on their hair!"

"Oh, honey, you kill me, the way you talk! I know it's not exactly the greatest place in the world but you know it's only for a couple of more years and then we'll be moving to one of the bigger offices."

She shook her head. "I don't care, it's still the armpit of the world and I miss California! We don't have any real friends here and we don't ever get to... well, you know."

"Yeah, baby, I know. You don't get to swing here because the police would probably lynch us publicly if the word got out... if the neighbors didn't do it first."

He was right and she could not deny it. It was not easy to remember how they had become a part of that southern California "swingers" society but somehow it just happened. Maybe it was just a small party they went to at first, she thought, but it all seemed so long ago now that it was hard to be sure. They had never planned it, of course, but all of a sudden they were just in it. Small groups at first, then larger pool parties with all the girls running around topless and then the men jumping out of their bathing trunks and wow! All those big thick cocks swinging around and everybody fucking and sucking and God knows what! Oh Christ, it made her all wet and warm in her bikini bottoms just thinking about it! One night alone she had gone into the bedrooms with eight different men! Eight! And every single one of them had fucked her until she saw stars and she remembered she had screamed so loudly from sheer ecstasy that the hostess had to come in once and quiet her down so the neighbors wouldn't complain. Oh, California, those were the days!

"Wistful daydreaming again?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry... yes, you're right. I'll be all right now. It just gets me down sometimes living here. Especially when I remember the good times back in California. I sure wish we could get something going here!"

"Well, stop wishing! You know that sort of thing is out of the question!" he said imperatively. Then he added, "However... if you do, be sure to include that sweet piece next door!"

Dottie laughed and reached for the hooks that held her bikini top together. "Still got the hots for Peggy Davis, huh? I don't understand... she's certainly nice enough, but she doesn't seem your type at all."

"Oh yeah, maybe she's a little country, but baby, those bazooms! Jesus, she's got a pair of knockers on her that just won't quit!"

"Now you're turning into a tit man, eh? I thought you were a fanny- grabber from way back!"

"I am, I am! But she's no slouch in that department either. Man, would I ever like to throw the ol' meat to that little honey!"

Dottie had wriggled out of her bikini top now and her rich full breasts had spilled free of their cups and swung tantalizingly down to her chest, twin white melon-shaped islands in a sea of tanned flesh, capped with the crinkly dark half-dollar nipples that peered at him like an extra pair of eyes.

"Anything wrong with the knockers you have at home?" she purred seductively, one hand under each breast, lifting its soft weight lightly and holding the resilient mounds up and out in unmistakable offering to her ambitious young husband.

"Oh baby, you know better than that!" her husband exclaimed, hurriedly getting out of his white shirt and tie. "Let me at 'em!" he cried and pounced on her like a sailor on a five dollar whore. All at once his lips were everywhere on her naked flesh, warmly licking the hardening tips of her nipples, tracing a path with the moistness of his tongue-tip between her proudly bulging peaks of feminine flesh.

His hands coursed over the smoothness of her bare back and down over the lust-inciting swell of her shapely buttocks, as his fingers probed deeply into the moist and hairless nether cleft and his thumbs hooked in the tight elastic strip of her bikini, pulling it down and over the full womanly curve of her ass-cheeks. She spread her thighs just a little so that he could tug the tightly-fitting swimsuit bottoms down along her long lithe legs and she stepped out of them with a little shiver of anticipation and excitement. She liked being naked, it felt good to her, and if there was a man there too it made it all so much more exciting! Her husband's tongue dropped from the tingling fleshy mounds of her breasts and traced a thin trail along the smooth flatness of her belly, rubbing over the soft, nearly invisible little hairs that led the way to the fluffy vee-shaped mound of pubic softness below. She shivered again, more violently this time, as his tongue made its initial electric contact with the nerve-filled bud of her tiny pink clitoris. "Ohhh, God, Eddie, that's so good! Your tongue there on my clit like that is fantastic, fantastic!"

He had pulled himself free of his trousers and undershorts without ever once taking his tongue away from the fragrant dampness of her warmly secreting vaginal cleft. Christ, it was so delicious! It was uncanny, but there always seemed to be something different about Dottie... some exotic forbidden taste she had to her there that was so good it was addictive!

She pushed him away firmly but gently and for a second he looked up at her with a puzzled expression but when he saw that certain little tight grin spreading across her beautiful face, he knew what was coming. God, how that woman liked to suck cock! Man, she could eat four before breakfast and still be hungry!

Dottie looked down into her husband's eyes and pushed on his shoulders until he took the hint and let himself fall backward onto the carpeted floor. Christ, how she wanted him now! Nothing could turn her on like the hot hardened feel of a good thick cock there so deliciously in her mouth. And when it squirted its scalding thick load down her throat all she had to do was merely squeeze her thighs tightly together to massage her clitoris between the moist warm lips of her vagina and she would cum like a speeding freight train!

The heavily panting brunette was trembling with anticipatory excitement as she leaned over her husband to trail her full lips wetly down over the taut muscles of his hairy stomach. Then, lifting her head, she purred softly, "Ready, lover? You want your big hot prick sucked, baby?" He moaned under her practiced touch and she kept it up, knowing he liked it when she talked like that. Most men did. It seemed to appeal to their baser instincts and it never failed to get the action started. Her fingernails scratched lightly over his stiffened hardness which was so achingly erect there jutting out from the slight paunch of his abdomen. She crawled in between his spread legs to hover on all fours with her face just above the towering red length of his lust-engorged penis, knowing that he could feel her heated breath on him there and he was squirming in eager anticipation of the feel of her moist warm lips clasped tight around his aching rigidity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.