Girlfriend's Revenge - Cover

Girlfriend's Revenge

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Torture   Snuff   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Now look at that," Cash snorted brutally as Ellen approached, trying to conceal the sensuous sway of her buttocks. "Just move up here a little closer, so's I can get a feel of that sweet little pussy of yours."

Ellen automatically jumped back as his thick stubby hand reached out and began stroking the resilient pubic hair growing at the base of her tautly rounded belly.

"Goddamn, bitch, stand still," he snarled unhappily. "I just want to touch it." The vicious immediacy of his voice stilled her trembling as though she had been wrapped in a hypnotic daze by the harsh sound of his command. Her face flushed at the indignity of being pawed as she stood nakedly there unable to move with his strong callused fingers coursing around the secret parts of her exposed genitals. She could hear the snickers of Vito and Pop around her begin to build into pants of lusty anticipation as they watched Cash continue the tormenting movement of his fingers and hands taking indecent liberties with her ripe young body, and she began to groan softly in shame and humiliation as she felt the tip of his outstretched middle finger circle down the moist base of her pubic mound and push itself into the fleshy-layered lips surrounding her vagina. Her innermost parts still contained a warm moistness which had lingered from Billy's sperm when he had ravished her in the truck some hours ago, and she could tell Cash was becoming more and more excited as his hot breath grazed against the smoothness of her nakedly trembling belly in lusty anticipation of what he would do to her next.

"You know, boys, I think she's getting a little hot already," Cash murmured as he continued massaging his finger up and down the smooth slippery length of the narrow hair-lined slit. "Man, this is going to be nice, real nice. I'm gonna push this here cock up her little cunt till it comes outta the sweet lil bitch's mouth. And ya know what, I think she's gonna like the taste of it!"

Ellen felt her head begin to spin until she thought she would lose consciousness completely. But fate was not so kind to her, and her vision refocused again as the blood rose to her head. Cash moved his extended finger deeper into the moistly clasping folds of her cunt. Pop and Vito began to move closer to her groaning figure, and she noticed that their expressions were changing from amused fun to slow smoldering desire.

Billy was no longer of any assistance to Ellen, slumped over the table as he was with a look of resigned indifference on his face. After all, what could he do? There was no question of protesting, as he had been the one to suggest the dice game, and he must accept his defeat or suffer an uprising of the whole gang against him. He knew the sexual frenzy Cash was building up to would erupt into a volcano of rape, and he fought against the temptation to rise up and utterly destroy Cash with bloody blows from his tight-clenched fist. But he couldn't. He had no particular affection for the girl; yet he knew that if the men used her to the extent that he anticipated, their lust would leave her in a state of hysterical shock that would have terrible repercussions after they released her. With these thoughts bringing on a more sullen mood, the gang leader rose and headed silently for a room at the end of the dimly lit corridor where he intended to try to get some sleep.

Cash didn't say anything until Billy had left the room, then he let his glance fall back to Ellen still nakedly standing by his chair. He rose slowly, and in a sudden movement that took her completely by surprise, grabbed her by the wrist and jerked her back to the chair until she was forced to sit on the arm and part her legs out to the sides to maintain her balance. Pop and Vito, as if by signal, jumped up from where they were sitting and moved closer to the chair so they could see the terrified girl's delicately spread young pussy lips. Vito's eyes flickered with cruel, undisguised delight as they bored into the softly wet slit so open to his view, gleaming pinkly in the harsh light.

"Cash, man, you just got to let me fuck her! It's only fair! Billy'll never know the difference," Vito hissed in a low demanding voice.

"Once we get the bitch hot enough. I don't suppose Billy'll mind, when she begs you for it," Cash chuckled, all his rapt attention focused on the soft hair-lined folds of her vagina just inches away from him. "Make yourself comfortable, bitch. Let the legs go, ya know?"

"No, no," Ellen muttered with downcast eyes, struggling to get up from the chair.

"You'll do what I say and when I say it, ya hear me!" he shouted threateningly and reached out, yanking her roughly by the wrist back to her original position on the arm of his chair.

Cash's eyes danced with lewd amusement at the image of Ellen's ripely firm breasts quivering in the air from their struggle. He reached up with an almost overwhelming feeling of lewd power to the lusciously rounded mounds, tweaking teasingly at the pink-aureoled tips in a harsh mocking movement.

Ellen whimpered helplessly with shame and humiliation as Cash's hand continued to pull on her nakedly exposed breasts. Then he wet his finger with his own saliva and raced it around the coral nipple until the helpless little bud stiffened. She couldn't believe it! This repulsive band of criminals had just assumed that they could force her to enjoy their lewd proddings and pokings at her defenseless body. Well, they would see soon enough that she had more than enough will power and determination to resist the likes of them.

"Let your legs go, I said," he commanded harshly.

"No, no, please," Ellen whimpered in rebellion.

"All right, you stuck-up bitch. I'm fed up!" Cash grunted in anger and frustration at the stubbornness of the girl. "Get on down here in my lap. Now!"

He lurched forward and yanked her down into his lap so hard that the chair smacked against the wall. Ellen's back dropped against his chest, her nude ass cheeks squirming down his thighs and her legs falling apart to their limits. Across the room, Vito and Pop gasped at the sudden full view of her widespread crotch, the tiny bud of her pinkly quivering clitoris straining up like a glistening chili bean. Ellen struggled desperately and found herself sliding down Cash's upthrust legs to an even more obscene position with her legs wrenched painfully behind her on the floor. She felt him drag her roughly by her shoulders back up into his lap almost with relief.

"It looks like I'm going to have to stop playing with you," Ellen heard Cash's voice grunt sharply. Without warning, he dug his thumbs painfully into her shoulder blades. She groaned and her shoulders curled backwards, her white curvaceous front nakedly arching out like a bow away from him. Her breasts swung loose and quivering below him, and her arms flung out from her sides in tensed anguish, her fingers stiffened at the ends of them.

"How do you like this?" Cash muttered, wrenching her shoulders back with his thumbs, causing her head to jerk back against the top of his shoulders and her long, silken hair to cascade down his back.

"Please, please let me go," she groaned against the excruciating pain in her arched back. It felt as though his cruelly probing fingers were going to split through her back until they came out the front.

"Do you want me to break your back?" he demanded, sinking his nails deeper in her flesh and giving a harder tug.

"No, noooo," Ellen sobbed under the excruciating pain.

Ellen's shoulders suddenly slung forward when the viciously digging fingers released her, her contorted anguished face falling to her heaving chest. She crumpled into the man's lap, hiding her face in her hands and sobbing, looking for all the world like a little girl that had just been punished by an angry parent.

Cash traced his fingers over the deep white ridges his deeply boring thumbs had left in her back, and then began massaging his palms coarsely over her back as though to reward her for her momentary obedience. A self-satisfied grin played over his face, and his hot eyes gleamed evilly. He chuckled cruelly as he watched her cringe under his questing fingers that stroked up the small bumps of her spine and curved, palms open, over her wide creamy shoulders, bringing involuntary goose-bumps over the smooth flesh. Pop and Vito--like animals moving in to be close at the kill--came closer, their mouths hanging open in undisguised lust at the image of the naked young body quivering defenselessly under Cash's touches.

"You like this, don't you? And you want some more, don't you?" he demanded threateningly.

"Please, n--no, no... Please just get it over with," Ellen sobbed, the humiliating words coming out in a frightened rush.

She had steeled herself to accept their final ravishment of her alcohol-numbed body, but had not expected that they would tease and mock like this beforehand.

"Answer me, you bitch! Don't you?" he dug his hands into her shoulder blades and violently wrenched them back.

"No. No. No... y--yes, oh yes," she moaned as he increased the intensity of his pressure.

"That's more like it, sweetheart. Keep that up, and we'll get on just fine."

Cash settled his hands on the narrow curve of Ellen's waist, feeling the fleshy swell of her full womanly hips under his fingers. He grabbed the soft white warmth of her buttocks and pinched hard, laughing in cruel delight as she involuntarily ground down against his penis already stiffened with sadistic pleasure. His hands splayed down to the tanned softness of her smoothly naked stomach, once again catching her by surprise, and kneaded the flesh roughly, tracing one finger over the fine blonde hair that ran in a barely visible feather-strip down her flat belly. Ellen's nakedly slender hour-glass body stiffened on his knee like a lovely statue.

"Now you're goin' to tell old Cash here just how much you're enjoyin' it. I want ya to speak up loud and clear so the boys can hear ya," he pinched at her maliciously.

For the first time, Ellen realized with grim certainty just how much more difficult the evening was going to be for her than she'd imagined in her most anguished moments of foreboding. He meant to exercise his brutal control over her tortured mind and body, forcing his vile thoughts onto her consciousness, and making her say abominably lewd things to further humiliate and degrade herself.

"No... I don't enjoy it. I hate it," Ellen half mumbled, half shouted up at him, tears of helpless indignation streaming from her eyes.

"What's that ya say? What's that ya saying, Baby?" Cash tormented back at her, pinching at her softly tender flesh until the ache spread throughout her entire belly.

"No, no. I hate it," Ellen moaned, realizing even as she spoke that her defiance was completely useless. This mad torturing was meant only to increase their lewd pleasure before they moved in for the final brutal ravishment of her nakedly defenseless young body.

"Ya meant to say ya liked it, didn't ya, Baby? What I thought I heard was just a little mistake. Wasn't it?" Cash said evilly and ground his hand down her belly until his finger rubbed torturously on the nub of her sensitive little clitoris. Ellen screamed and kicked, but she couldn't overcome the strength of the two other men who had moved closer to the chair and now suddenly grabbed arms and legs. Cash's outstretched finger lashed again and again over her sensitive flesh, sending jolts of near-pain throughout her futilely writhing body.

"Noooooooo," the naked young female cried, her shrill scream reverberating through the room, as his finger lashed over her again and again in a seeming eternity of hurt and repugnant sensation that she thought would never end. What she might have done or said to appease them was beyond her immediate comprehension. She would never understand what had made them so cruel or why they so obviously enjoyed torturing her, a helpless young girl they had never seen before and who certainly had nothing to do with them being sent to the penitentiary. It wasn't her fault if she had been born into better circumstances than they had. Once, years ago, when another poorer girl had stolen her jacket at school, she hadn't even said anything about it. There must be some reason for their brutal relish in her anguish, she thought, and then her awareness descended to the dim borderlines of bare consciousness. There was only the finger and the feeling of her body jerking and straining under the vicious fondling Cash was subjecting on her helpless breasts and vagina.

"Now tell Cash what ya want him to do!" he begged.

"Stop. Stop. Please stop!" she begged.

"But after I stop. What is it ya want Cash to do to ya then?"

"I don't know. I don't know," she wailed desperately.

He laughed through the humiliation that seemed to be without end. "Beg Cash to fuck ya."

Ellen clenched her teeth tightly and moaned while the man's furious attack continued hard and unrelenting on the straining inner folds of her sensitive cuntal lips. She prayed that she might collapse into total unconsciousness, but she didn't. That grating hurt went on and on. Still, she didn't speak. Nothing could bring her to utter those lewd words that would mean her final subjugation to him. The shame and anguish she already felt under his horrible torture would be increased to unbearable limits by the final act of degradation.

"Noooooo," she moaned as he increased the brutal stroking.

"Beg Cash to fuck ya, Baby," he insisted, chuckling savagely at her utter helplessness.

"Oh, stop. Please stop. No. Pleaaaaase. I beg you," she whimpered and groaned through clenched teeth under the increased fury of his cruel assault.

"Beg, bitch! Beg me to fuck ya," he chided gleefully, sensing the break in her resolve to deny him the obscene words he wanted to hear.

"Oh no, I can't. I just can't," Ellen sobbed until her poor victimized body jerked and went limp, dangling uselessly between the two men who held her arms and legs as though she were spread out on a medieval torture rack. It was just too much for flesh and blood to bear. Cash removed his hand from between her legs for a moment and listened to the low mumblings that poured from her mouth as she fell against his chest, panting and sobbing. And he grinned lewdly as the pitiful words bubbled out.

"Oh, fuck me... fuck me... I don't care... fuck me... just don't do that anymore... please... fuck me."

"Whoooooopeeee," Cash broke out in a loud fit of lewd laughter as he heard the faintly whispering girl's final admission of surrender to him. It had been long forthcoming and for awhile he had felt a growing sense of genuine hate towards her as his anger and frustration grew. But now all that was replaced by his mounting lust at hearing the subjugated young blonde beg him to fuck her.

Cash motioned Vito and Pop away from the chair with a flick of his hands, then he stood up suddenly, and in an abrupt movement, shoved Ellen's weeping form face down on the bed. He walked around the bed a moment, quietly examining the feast that awaited him. There was no longer any reason to hold her. Ellen sprawled face down on the mattress in a pose of total defeat and surrender, waiting submissively for whatever he would do next.

"Ya gonna fuck her now?" Pop said with an anxious edge to his voice. "Cause if you ain't, I'd sure like to try a little of it."

"No, I just been talkin' about it all night long 'cause I like to hear the sound of my own voice," Cash retorted cockily.

"Go ahead, do it then, will ya for Christ's sake! I'm tired of waiting," Vito muttered and paced around the bed impatiently.

"Well, if she wants me to fuck her," Cash smiled proudly and rubbed his hands together, "I guess I'll just have to fuck her. I mean, you heard her ask for it!"

"Dammit, I still think I have a right to her, too," Vito swore, his eyes flashing angrily. "All ya gotta do is let me at least touch her."

"You can warm her up while I get these pants off," Cash said with a cocky tone to his voice. He had never liked Vito much, and this opportunity to lord his prize over the little hoodlum increased his mounting pleasure in the situation even more. Let the bastard suffer, he thought as he stepped out of his pants, watching him lurch onto the side of the bed and hurriedly clamp his bony fists into the firmly resilient flesh of Ellen's trembling buttocks. His eyes gleamed evilly through a shock of greasy hair that had fallen over his forehead as he dug his fingernails into the warm creamy skin and pulled it up into white bloodless bunches.

Ellen's long blonde hair spilled in softly glistening rivulets over the dirty mattress, and her ripe young buttocks lifted upwards in shock at Vito's touch. Low pleading mumblings came from her half-open mouth and added to the lust-inciting picture her nakedly helpless form already presented to the sex- starved criminals.

"That's enough," Cash cut in as he noticed Vito's hands separating the two rounded ass cheeks and one long bony finger groping steadily toward the puckered little ring of Ellen's virginal anus. "I'm goin' to fuck her now."

Ellen's hands dangled lifelessly over the sides of the old torn mattress and her cheek lay pressed tightly against the filthy covering. The back of her other hand was clamped fiercely between her clenched teeth to still the racking pain and humiliation that throbbed through her body. She lay defeated on the bed, no longer able to move and no longer caring about it. All thoughts of rebellion had been crushed from her helpless body by the cruel probing hand that had so brutally scraped over her unprepared young genitals only moments before. She wanted to turn and glare at them, screaming defiance at them, but she no longer had the strength to even lift her head. Her resistance had been replaced by a fearsome accepting dread of the inevitable rape she knew would come in the next few moments.

Let them just get it over with as soon as possible, she prayed desperately to herself. Let them use her and spill their lewd sperm into her belly, until one by one they collapsed over her as exhausted and weakened as she herself.

"Roll her over," she heard Cash's voice moving closer to her. She let herself go limp, knowing it would be foolish to resist them any longer, as Pop and Vito lifted her trembling body and dropped her hard onto her back on the mattress.

"Open up your eyes," Cash shouted at her angrily, pushing the two gaping convicts back from the bed and moving close to the bed over Ellen's nakedly splayed out form. "I want you to see everything!"

Ellen opened her eyes and her heart wedged tightly to her throat as she found herself staring straight up at Cash's massively throbbing penis. It had stiffened and jutted now like a tormenting pole over the edge of the bed.

"Like it?" he hissed threateningly, glaring down at her and thrusting his hardened shaft slightly forward into mid-air so that it quivered menacingly over her face. It was at least eight inches long and was underlined with thick blue veins that coursed up to the red bulbous head.

"Do ya like it?" He muttered again, grasping a shaft of her long hair and tugging it viciously. "Tell me how it feels-- Goddamnit!"

"Y--yes," Ellen moaned, feeling the skin draw tightly back over her temples.

"Like what?" he said and lifted her aching head up by the straining hair. "Spell it out loud and clear for my friends here."

"I like it. I like it," Ellen groaned rapidly, reaching up desperately and trying to pull his hands off of her.

"You can do better than that, bitch," he grunted and chuckled. "What is it that ya like... no, you love so much?" he spat.

"I love... your... penis. I love... your penis. I love your penis," Ellen's voice wailed loudly until all the men broke into lewd laughter.

"And what do ya want me to do with it?" he laughed so hard that the eagerly throbbing cock waved furiously in the air.

"I want you to fuck me," she screamed, her words seeming to reverberate through the entire warehouse.

"Jesus, Cash, you better keep her quiet," Pop said nervously, peering toward the door where Billy had disappeared.

Cash released her hair and Ellen slumped to a mass of helplessly quivering flesh on the mattress. She sobbed and rolled over on her stomach, every inch of her body throbbing with pain from the tips of her toes to her scalp. Vito and Pop paced anxiously back and forth like caged animals just before feeding time, studying her now totally submissive form with increasing desire and impatience.

"Let's get on with it," Pop pleaded.

"Yeah," Vito said angrily to Cash. "You want to take all night just 'cause you're the first. By the time you get done there'll be nothin' for the rest of us."

"You ain't gettin' nothin' anyway, if I remember correct," Cash barked at Vito as he finally slumped down onto the bed on his knees. The muscular blonde convict waited a moment, his long hard cock quivering over her back, as though trying to decide which luscious entrance he wanted to prod into first, but then he swung suddenly over her rounded buttocks and kicked her knees apart with a rough pressure that scraped the tender inner sides of her thighs.

"Hold her til I get it in," he commanded imperiously to the other men who he thought had been trying to order him around, to rush him when he finally had this ripe young cunt spread pliantly underneath him. Dammit! He had won her fair and square, and she was his to fuck... and he meant to take the whole night to do it if he wanted to. But he looked down at Ellen's pose of total acceptance and submission, and his voice stilled. Her eyes were closed and she panted softly, causing his massively erect cock to ache as it had never ached before in his life. Suddenly he fell onto her back, his face pressed into the soft clean odor of her hair that shimmered like gold under the overhanging lamp.

Ellen stiffened as his hands fell onto her nakedly slumped shoulders and stroked down her arms to the rounded softness of the curve of her buttocks, coming to rest once again on her firm full thighs. His palms opened across the trembling white flesh at the tops of them and then, suddenly, he shoved. Ellen squealed and squirmed with all her might, but it was hopeless. She let out a long low moan of pain, and her feet slipped over either side of the mattress, straining her leg muscles to their farthest limits. Her whole body frantically jerked in terror as she felt his hotly throbbing cock make contact with the tender backside of her thigh, trailing a sticky path of lubricant over her leg as it slithered its way up to her buttocks. Cash pulled back the heavy foreskin and laid his rigidly thick shaft in the long crevice between her smooth white buttocks, her terrified squirming and pleading increasing his mounting lust to the utmost.

"Get up on your knees," his hoarse voice burned through her hair.

Ellen disobeyed silently, grinding her belly down into the mattress and tightly clenching her ass cheeks together. His huge hot cock, wedged between the pliant mounds, jerked and she heard the convict gasp in delight, but she knew that when she was up on her knees he would have total access to her.

A hand jerked at her long blonde hair, as though it meant to rip her blonde tresses from her already searing scalp, and another pair of hands reached for her foot and bent it backwards from the tiny ankle. Ellen tried to scream, but found she could not. She tried to breathe but once again found it was impossible and her whole body went immediately limp under the stifling hand that Cash had forced over her mouth. The hand released her and Ellen sagged onto the bed, gasping desperately for the air racing into her tortured lungs with welcome relief. She gulped frantically as though she expected never to breathe again, hardly conscious of the brutal hands that raised her onto her knees and uplifted her nakedly quivering buttocks. By the time she had recovered her breath, she found herself with her face shoved into the mattress, her thighs spread wide-apart, behind her, and her full firm buttocks waving salaciously in the air. She tried to fling her legs out behind her to flatten herself out again, but angry hands kept her feet in place while Cash forced her face brutally deep into the mattress.

The young girl ceased her struggles and went completely limp, sobbing in frustration and fear... It was all useless, she knew, since she would have to submit to them in the end anyway. Her further struggles would only provide more opportunities for these vile beasts to torture and humiliate her body, for it was a helpless toy that they would use as they wanted in their animalistic search for satisfaction... a satisfaction that would only cease when they had pumped their lewd liquid desire into her tormented and defenseless body which was past all caring and resistance.

Cash leaned down and cupped Ellen's softly resilient buttocks in his grasping hands, his hungry eyes flickering with inflamed desire as they coursed over her smoothly upraised form, and his head reeling with the growing almost uncontrollable excitement. His balls tingled and his cock ached with the impulse to thrust his hotly throbbing hardness into her tender young flesh at this very moment. He didn't think he could stand to wait another second before he spewed into her all the lewdly heated passion that had been building in his body throughout the long night.

But he did!

The stocky convict drew back and sat patiently for a moment on the backs of her warmly fleshed calves, feeling his desire-swollen balls tingling as they nestled softly between them. He had worked all night to get her into this position of pliant submission, but there was one thing more he wanted, and he would wait for it as long as he needed to--even if the waiting drove him crazy. He wanted her to need and desire him as much as he needed her, to forget who she was and how it had happened to her, to forget everything except her own uncontrollable need for him to thrust his long warmly throbbing cock into her tight little cunt. This beautiful blonde bitch was everything he had ever dreamed of and desired, and he knew he would never be totally satiated until he felt her flinging her passion-wracked form back against his own lust-driven body, losing all control of herself. The thought raced through his loins like an electric shock.

Dammit! That moistly puckering pussy was going to climb up his thick pulsing cock with every nerve and sinew of her cunt contracting and sucking, pleading for his white hot cum to spurt into her.

For a few more torturing minutes he guided his impatiently jerking cock up and down the valley of her buttocks, not letting it lose contact with her tender flesh until it was poised between the smoothly moistured pink flanges of her vagina. It was all he could do to keep from shoving forward now and impaling this helpless little bitch on his aching hardness, but his desire to have her begging and pleading for it helped him to hold back. Instead, he bent forward and rubbed his fingers over her back, drawing his hands down to her warm young buttocks and gently kneading and cupping the nakedly white flesh, delighting in her groaning that ceased momentarily in surprise.

He drew back further on her legs, his head reeling with the cleverness of his approach, and let his erectly throbbing hardness trail slowly back down her sleek inner thighs. She seemed to cease breathing for a moment in tortured suspense and then trembled hopefully at his gentleness when he leaned forward and planted a warm wet kiss along the standing ridges of her spine. She stiffened again when his tongue etched a searing path down the tightly clenched crevice of her ass, but Pop and Vito held her so tightly that for the moment her futile protest didn't matter.

Cash reached forward and gently clasped the pliant flesh of her full round buttocks, slowly and gradually pulling the warmly quivering cheeks apart. He knew that the success of his obscene plan to completely bend her virginal will to his depraved desires rested on his ability to avoid any abrupt gestures that would startle or alarm her. Now was the time for patience and gentleness. He felt her relax slightly beneath him, becoming more confident that he would not suddenly hurt her again, and he knew that he had caught her off guard.

Physical torture had forced Ellen to mechanically submit her naked young body, and she had steeled herself for more brutality. But this sudden softness of touch coursing over her helpless exposed buttocks... well, she just was not prepared.

Cash slowly sunk his two thumbs into the sweating crevice between her trembling ass cheeks, feeling her trust and confidence build as he continued his insidiously gentle approach. His face was just scant inches away from her quivering pubic mound, and he drew the inserted thumbs slowly down the warm crevice toward her vagina, feeling the taut muscles of her thighs and buttocks gradually relaxing. The soft inner sides of her trembling thighs parted in an invisibly slow motion, but he could still feel it--it was like the sweet opening of a flower. And there in the center only inches from his close-up view was the tender, softly pink bud of her clitoris. His cruel fondling moments before had automatically started her warm vaginal juices flowing despite the pain, and now a faintly perfumed moisture covered the entire glistening area. He swallowed hard as the image raced through his stiffening loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.