Experiment - Cover

Experiment

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - To get a large inheritance that a woman feels is rightfully hers, she has her minor-niece committed to an institution and pays a lot to permanently keep her there. But things go terribly wrong when the niece stumbles on the resident doctor's experiments and becomes an experiment herself. When the niece's fiancé hears about what is really going on at the institution, he decides to raid the place and rescue her. Will he be in time to save her? Will she ever be the same again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Rough   Sadistic   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was later that night and Dr. Quinn had regained his composure. Nell had prepared a sumptuous dinner which they both enjoyed in the dinning room. The roast duckling with orange sauce had been succulent and juicy with the white tender meat breaking away from the bone easily from the slightest pressure of his fork. Previously, he had taken a long hot shower and tried to sort out his now confused thoughts about Lisa and her inevitable destiny. Still, he was not entirely sure about what he was going to do with her if she lasted through the experiments he definitely intended to perform on her. By the time he had finished his coffee, he had decided to intellectually separate the how and the why of the problem and to continue on with his studies by breaking away from any possible emotional involvement. That was the only way he would be able to succeed, and succeed he must, recovering his manhood depended upon it.

"Can I take something down to the girl?" Nell asked, breaking his train of thoughts.

"Yes, go ahead. She should be conscious by now and probably weak with hunger. But Nell, I would be careful of her now if I were you. The hormone injection reacted violently on her system. Just remember she's as wild and uncontrollable as the rest of the caged animals down there."

"Yes, Sir, I will," she answered, lowering her eyes to veil the hostility burning from them. She could not imagine what had happened to Lisa in the lab today, though she had noticed the tired lines of fatigue in the doctor's face when he had come to dinner. She had wanted to go down there to see what was going on, but her fear of the mad doctor had held her back. At least now she would have a chance to see Lisa again, as she had been longing to do since their emotional encounter the night before.

She scurried back to the kitchen and lovingly prepared the tray worthy enough to suit a gourmet's delight. She loaded the plate with the tenderest parts of the roast duckling, breasted potatoes, and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce. For dessert, he added a dish of freshly canned peaches topped with cinnamon and spices. Nothing was too good for the lovely, yielding body of the young girl now trapped in the lab. She wished she could think of a way to help her escape, but right now she first must see to it that Lisa was kept strong and able to survive the endurement of the coming experiments. As a second thought, she added two capsules of iron vitamins to the tray, just for good measure. From Lisa's room she gathered some towels, a robe a blanket, knowing she would be needing all of these things for the minimal of comfort and then took them with the tray down the dark stairway into the sterile confines of the laboratory. When she entered the back part of the room where all the caged animals were kept, she saw Lisa's body, nothing but a naked heap of flesh, still unconscious and unprotected from the cold night air. She was sprawled across the mattress with her legs spread lewdly apart just as the doctor had left her after his obscene rape of her drugged body.

Nell sobbed openly at the devastating sight and set the items she had been carry on the floor, running over to the door of the cage and pulling at it in an attempt to help the shattered Venus and somehow bring her back to the youthful buoyancy that she had exuded just hours before. She could see that most of her body was swollen and bruised by the brutal fucking the doctor had given her and felt renewed anger and frustration where she spotted the red welts on the softness of her tender, white breasts. She pulled and jerked at the steel barred door of the cage but it would not budge under the pressure. It was locked, giving her no possible way to enter the cage and comfort the beaten girl.

"Lisa! Lisa! Do you hear me, it's Nell. Wake up dear, I've brought you something to eat."

Lisa groaned and turned over on her side, not completely aware that she was not dreaming.

"Dear God, wake up child," Nell pleaded desperately, trying to stifle the sobs coming from deep within her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.