Widow's Companion - Cover

Widow's Companion

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ellen could not repress a deeply felt sigh of relief as the ending titles came up on the firm and finally it blanked off into oblivion with a slight clicking sound and then the resulting darkness.

The aroused thirteen year old buxom blonde shook out her long honey-gold hair. She felt all choked up, and could not remember when she had ever seen anything so sexually stimulating in her life. To actually see a beautiful young girl subjugated by a savage watchdog was far beyond anything she had ever imagined or heard of. But what was most amazing--the girl had obviously enjoyed it.

She looked around in Dominique and Handsome's direction, but the library was darker now, and all she could make out was some labored breathing and isolated slurping sounds as the big German shepherd continued his relentless lapping of Mrs. Carter's pussy. It was with relief and regret that she felt Maxwell's fingers slip from her tortured young cunt and his hand slide from beneath her. He got up and the couch sagged on her side as he went off to attend to the whirring projector. She pulled down her skirt guiltily and tried to shift the wetness between her thighs by moving about somewhat.

She turned crimson as the lights went on again and there was her vastly-admired Dominique pushing her dress down and forcing Handsome's snout away from the naked pink flesh up between her widespread legs as if nothing had happened. The blushing blonde girl struggled mightily to look as nonchalant as a thirteen year old could look in such circumstances. She still dreaded looking foolish before her friends, and maybe after all this was just what adults were always doing and there was nothing peculiar about it. Certainly her mother's secret adventures with Billy had disabused her of some of her illusions.

"Well," said Maxwell Carter, coming back and sitting down beside her again as he lit another cigarette. "That was some really hot cunt up there, wouldn't you say, Ellen? She'll want nothing but dogs from now on, I wager. What do you think?"

Ellen was struck speechless. The cigarettes Maxwell Carter had forced between her lips and the bubbly champagne she had drunk all combined now to make her feel slightly numb, giddy and nauseous. Then the ensuing sensuality had left her loins in a hopelessly churning state of unrest and titillation. There had been nothing in her previous experience to prepare her for his question.

Dominique and Maxwell laughed condescendingly and Ellen forced a smile. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life, and her memory of how near she had come willfully giving up her virginity made her blush furiously and unable to face Mr. Carter. It was true then! Her mother's sensual blood ran hotly in her veins. There was no evading it! A wave of revulsion swept over her as she considered how she had allowed Mr. Carter to fondle her body during the movie. And Dominique appeared to feel no shame whatever over her behavior with Handsome--

What had come over them?

Dominique lay down on the couch again, this time spreading her legs wide-open so that Ellen could guiltily glimpse the way her stockings were attached to her garters--with no panties above! She could see very clearly the soft nest of auburn pubic hair wherein Handsome had been licking; it was still glistening. "Any woman who's had a dog doesn't want anything else after that, lover. But Ellen's too young to understand that. Why, she's probably still a virgin--aren't you, little sweetheart?"

"Why, I--" The way Dominique said it made her feel so inadequate, so inferior. She wanted to protest somehow.

"Ellen's just like a head of lettuce," joked Maxwell Carter. "Cold and green."

"Well, then it's time she learned," said Dominique. She grabbed Handsome's ears and pulled his snout back up between her open legs. "Once you've had your cunt lapped by one of these animals--especially Handsome--I guarantee you'll never think of anything else, Ellen. And once he's fucked you--you won't be able to think of anything else, period."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.