Widow's Companion - Cover

Widow's Companion

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

The girl in the motion picture screamed as she saw the dog, her eyes widening in terror. She tried to lower her legs and roll off the bed, but the enormous German shepherd growled menacingly, and she froze with her fingers still deeply embedded within her passion-drenched pussy, her thighs spread wide and her knees almost touching her large, up-thrusting young breasts.

"Rex!" she cried, her lower lip trembling. "You knew Shep is away, you bad dog! And you're his brother, too. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

But the huge dog made another guttural noise, and the helpless red-headed teenager quivered with fear. The dog's great panting head, its long red tongue lolling out mindlessly, was only moments above her defenseless upturned loins.

Ellen gasped as the gigantic animal bounded onto the bed. She grabbed Carter's arm tightly, scarcely noticing the dig of his fingers into the softness of her quivering young breasts. The dog's ardent rush frightened her to death.

"Oh... no! Mr. Carter," she breathed huskily, "What's he going to do to the poor girl?"

"You'll see," her protector grinned. "You'll see, child. But don't be frightened. Because she's going to love it. You'll see! Rex is a well-trained dog, and he's always kind to little girls."

Ellen felt desperately that she ought to leave, but a shivering lassitude had swept through her trembling legs, and she was afraid that she would be unable to stand. At the same time, the sheer helplessness of the girl lying with fear beneath the ferociously snarling dog was fascinating for some reason understood only in the fiery pit of her stomach. She felt a surge of emotion within her churning belly that was totally unlike any other feeling she had ever known before. It was as if her wetly throbbing vagina was full of butterflies. The lewd thought of this monstrous beast doing whatever he wanted to the naked, defenseless girl sent shivers of revulsive curiosity tingling electrically through her virginal thirteen year old flesh, and goose pimples erupted all over on her ordinarily satin-smooth skin.

She took the fresh glass of champagne from Mr. Carter and downed it with one nervous gulp. By now her fascination with the lewd scene before her was counterpointed only by the dizziness which had begun to make the room swirl around her.

She relaxed once more against Maxwell Carter's arm, her eyes still glued to the increasingly obscene movie. She did not seem to notice, nor did she resist, as his hand moved underneath her sweater, then inside her tightly clasping white brassiere to cup the firm softness of her proud young breast. Nor did she say anything when she felt the surge of pleasure after he trapped one small nipple gently between thumb and forefinger. She understood vaguely what was happening, but she liked Mr. Carter so much and trusted him, that it would have seemed unfriendly to protest. Anyway, Dominique was there, so it must be all right.

And, besides, it felt so wonderful as her nipples stiffened and swelled under his caresses. The teenage blond squirmed tighter down into the seat, deliberately pressing the cushion into her passion-drenched cuntal crevice. Her lewd fascination with the adventure up on the screen held her as if in a hypnotic trance. Meanwhile, the cushion-rubbing was exciting the ultra- sensitive lips of her wet young pussy. She could feel tiny throbs pulsing in the bud of her teenage clitoris, and she bit her lower lip hard in order to restrict the forbidden sensations that were pulsating so strongly up between her golden legs.

Now the giant German shepherd on the screen had lowered his muzzle into the red-headed girl's cringing little pussy and was sniffing the fragrant pink flesh. His tail wagged and trembled as he became increasingly excited. Ellen's startled eyes alighted on the massive red penis that was issuing from the furry pouch between the dog's legs. She would never have dreamed that a dog's penis could be so enormous and so beautifully tapered to a sharp point;

The teenager in the film moaned with terror as the cold nose made contact with her tiny puckered anus. She tensed visibly and then the dog began licking wetly up and down the sweat-streaked crevice around it, his tongue-tip burrowing slightly into the outer fleshy anal ring.

The red-head tried to squirm away, but the dog snarled menacingly again and began greedily lapping at the hair-lined pink slit up between her trembling thighs. He ran his tongue wetly the full length of it, from the tight-closed little pucker of her anus, up over the flushing fluted edges of her cunt and then over the erect little clitoris. His great tongue spread through the fleshy layers like a knife through soft butter. It flicked relentlessly between the girl's widespread legs, pausing sporadically to curl its way like a drill deep inside her glistening cuntal folds. The helpless girl thrashed and squirmed under this bestial lapping of her churning loins, and then low moans of obscene pleasure began issuing in an endless stream from her lust-contorted lips.

Ellen shuddered from the sexual stimulation she was receiving through every pore in her sensually awakening young body. The pull of the forbidden and the illicit was very strong, stronger than her undeveloped mental will. She gasped at the change coming over the writhing young girl on the bed. Her frightened sobs had changed to soft mews of involuntary pleasure--pleasure she did not want and had obviously set her mind against. But that slithering thick tongue had forced her into a state of mindless delight, and she obviously could not resist. She raised her hands in indecision for a moment above her nakedly thrashing flesh, then dropped them to grasp the dog's ears.

With a guttural sound of animal hunger, she kicked her legs back up over her head and pulled his nose forward in her wetly throbbing cunt. His long red tongue immediately thrust up her moist passageway, ravishing her up-thrust loins without mercy. Wild, incoherent shrieks of wanton pleasure streamed from her lips; she pleaded with and alternately encouraged the dumb animal salivating between her rapturously grinding ass-cheeks. He licked at her like the savage beast he was, the rutting lust of the wild driving him on to further obscenity...

Ellen heard a groan from Dominique and tore her eyes from the lewd spectacle in the film. Her feeling of shock and amazement widened, for Dominique had both of her elegant long legs spread very wide, her dress now bunched up over her hips, as Handsome nipped and bit at her flimsy white panties. They came off in shreds in his teeth, and Ellen shivered in frightened excitement as the dog's enormous tongue lapped upward into the shining wet folds of his mistress' vagina.

A warning bell sounded in Ellen's subconscious. She knew that she should run away from this wicked place and these lewd stimulations before her body succumbed to the urgent hunger pulsating through it. But then another groan from the lurid motion picture dragged her drugged mind from all reasonable considerations once more.

Now the dog had lifted his head from the pleading girl's moistly glistening pussy in order to nose her over onto her stomach in servile surrender. All resistance obviously had evaporated under that maddening tongue which had so mercilessly lapped her eagerly quivering pussy. She was completely enslaved by the German shepherd panting over her. Her nakedly trembling body was spread-eagled face down on the bed as the huge head lowered again and the thick tongue slithered into the exposed crevice between the moaning girl's rounded ass-cheeks. She ground her buttocks toward him lasciviously as she reached back to spread the ivory globes and provide full access to her tiny puckering anus.

The tongue lashed her for another long vivid moment, and the salacious spectacle caused Ellen to feel the aching hunger spread upward from her warmly tingling cunt into her passion-swollen breasts. She was panting now for breath as she squirmed down harder against the cushion, pushing the wetly swollen lips of her passion-seared pussy against the ridge of material as if to quench the terrible fire there. Mr. Carter's hands caressing her throbbing young breasts both thrilled and frightened her. She tried with all her might to pull his hand away, but her own hands moved only as far as his, her fingers running gently through its thick black hairs, and then fell back, lifeless, into her lap. Feeling as though she were about to explode, her glassy eyes reverted again to the film, hoping to find relief by looking at something else.

The German shepherd was now nuzzling under the lust-paralyzed girl's naked loins, pushing his massive head between her pelvis and the mattress. Ellen's eyes widened in disbelief as the head lifted, raising the red-head's buttocks. The girl knelt obediently, elevating her trembling white ass-cheeks, bending in abject surrender. The relentless tongue had lashed her into servile defeat; crushed her resistance with its vigorous and unremitting attack on her sensitive organs.

Ellen's breath was coming in a continuous series of open- mouthed gasps. Each lewd event taking place before her virginal eyes seemed more astonishing than the last. The girl in the movie was now on all fours, and the huge dog was mounting the spread rounds of her buttocks, its paws on her back, his enormous red penis slipping and sliding within and over those two glistening white globes of flesh. The glistening scarlet organ seemed to be dripping some sort of liquid as the tapered cock-tip danced erotically in her anal crevice. The huge beast staggered and shifted, struggling to bury his thick animal shaft within the red- headed teenager's submissively kneeling body.

The girl looked back, sobbing, in what appeared to be excitement and fear, as she shifted her softly undulating young buttocks in order to capture the lengthening animal rod, striving to sheath the dog within her voraciously grasping vagina. The sharp tip missed, slid up to find her temporally relaxed anus, and attempted to enter. But the girl managed to evade this indelicate prod, and the German shepherd returned energetically to the attack. At last the thin point of his penis slid underneath into the soft, hair-nested cuntal crevice, rubbing her clitoris. The hot scarlet of his jabbing penis contrasted startlingly with the fevered pink of the girl's passion-inflamed cunt, spreading her glistening vaginal lips wider as his still unhoused cock slid through them.

Ellen held her breath. She couldn't believe this was happening. Maxwell Carter's hands seemed to be all over her own excitedly heaving breasts now, but she didn't notice anything except the volcanic upheaval in her hot young cunt and the action on the motion picture screen. The dog was still attempting to skewer the moaning red-headed girl on his huge, dripping instrument. He growled in frustration as the girl, in desperation, reached behind her and grasped the long slippery organ. Her eyes closed in lust, she guided the German shepherd's cock into her moist pink slit until the dog began a furious fucking motion that made her cry out with joy and pain combined as his incredibly long penis disappeared up into her tight little cunt.

Ellen was beyond belief or disbelief. Everything had become too incredible. The dog shuddered forward and buried his shaft of animal flesh deeply up into the teenager's writhing cuntal orifice. It slithered forward with a wet rush until it was sunk to the hilt, his hairy balls swinging in with a loud slap beneath her wide-spread thighs. A moan of relief broke from her joy- twisted lips as she moved rhythmically backwards to meet each new thrust of the panting and slavering dog. His forelegs trapped her waist, and she began to undulate her naked young body and buttocks in lewd circles, abandoning herself wantonly to this delicious animal fucking. Her face was contorted with rapture and her swaying breasts danced erotically beneath her writhing torso, moving in time to the dog's skewering cock as it buried itself relentlessly like a hot poker up inside her taut little belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.