Vicki's Furry Friend - Cover

Vicki's Furry Friend

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Four months had passed since that wild, orgiastic night at the home of Eric and Christy Kaye, and spring with all its attendant joys and promises had come to Glenview. The weather had turned balmy and spring fever seemed to have set in.

Vicki found herself thinking just that as she strolled up the walk to her new Glenview Heights home, bathing in the warm late afternoon sunshine. This kind of weather made you want to take long rides in the country, or long walks in the park--or, she reflected with a wicked little smile to herself, to make love in some little forest glade with the birds chirping and the clean smell of pine or redwoods in your nostrils.

She entered the house, and just as she did, Kirk came out of the kitchen. Her husband was dressed in faded jeans and an old sweatshirt, and carried a paint brush in one hand. Lumbering along behind him was an immense Great Dane, head down, sniffing. Kirk grinned as he saw his wife, put the brush down, and walked over to her.

"Hi, baby," he said as he gathered her into his arms, his fingers moving up and down over the firmly rounded mounds of her buttocks. "How was work today?"

Vicki rubbed her pelvis suggestively against his strong male loins, smiling as she felt his cock begin to harden from her lewd movements. "Just fine, darling," she answered. "You got home early."

"Ummmmmm," he said, pulling her tighter against him. "I've missed you all week, so I decided to quit early today. I called Jake Lester and told him I'd be down first thing Monday morning. Being a sales rep for the biggest sporting goods firm west of the Rockies does have some advantages, you know." Then, burying his head against his wife's shoulder, he whispered, "Besides, I don't want Nicki to think he's the only man around the house."

Vicki giggled and pressed still tighter against the man she loved. "That's silly," she said, "you know he's just my week night lover. Weekends are reserved for my successful traveling salesman husband."

"In that case, I think we should celebrate," Kirk whispered into her ear. "Have you any suggestions?"

"Let's go to bed," she teased.

Kirk grinned. "And do what?"

"And fuck," she breathed, reaching down to fondle his now turgid cock. "And fuck like we always do--long and hard and wonderfully, my darling."

Kirk's breath came faster from his lungs now as his fingers kneaded the firm resilient flesh of her buttocks, one hand sliding up under the hem of her skirt to stroke the soft smooth flesh of her naked thigh. "I want you to suck me before we make love," he said. "I want you to suck my cock, honey."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.