Vicki's Furry Friend - Cover

Vicki's Furry Friend

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Although the third quarter had just ended and the score was still fairly close, to Dr. Eric Kaye the outcome was a foregone conclusion; U.S.C. would win. Kirk Young, however, being an alumnus of Ohio State, did not share this opinion. In fact, as he had just heatedly pointed out, there was still fifteen minutes in which the Buckeye's crunching ground game could grind out touchdowns.

But Eric Kaye's attention span had, over the past few minutes, disintegrated into nothingness--at least as far as the outcome of the game was concerned. "Want another beer?" he asked, rising to his feet.

"Yes, thanks," Kirk Young answered without turning his head. "Better hurry though, the game's coming back on," he called.

A moment later Dr. Kaye returned with the aspiring coach's beer, set it down beside him and said: "Think I'll go check on the girls. You hold down the fort," he added somewhat caustically.

"Sure, sure," Kirk answered, his eyes riveted to the large color screen.


In the darkened den the wall-size silver screen was illuminated with a rectangle of flickering white light from the whirring projector whose filmless sprockets whined with mindless regularity. And on the soft pile rug, three shadowy forms, two human, one animal, rutted in mindless passion. While the oversized Doberman pinscher humped staccato-like between the waving, upturned buttocks of his temporary mistress, his hostess for the day was writhing unashamedly beneath the obscene tongue- fucking of her guest and latest convert.

It was into this scene of prurience and lust that the renowned educator Dr. Eric Kaye stepped. To say he was shocked would be a lie. Surprised, yes--shocked, no. And as was his habit when confronted by a scene of this nature, he wasted little time in partaking of the proffered "goodies." As he rapidly stripped off his clothes, his eyes leered and, coupled with the sounds of lewd wet smacking and slurping, his penis came to rigid, blood-pounding attention. Before he was completely undressed, a familiar and welcome cry of ecstatic pleasure burst upon his ears.

"00000oohhhhh GODDDDD! V-I-C-K-I! I'mmmm ccummiinng!!!... SHIT! HARDER!!!... BITE IT!... THAT'S ITTTT!... Oooohhh shittt!!!"

With haste, Dr. Kaye crossed the short distance to his pleasurably shrieking wife, knelt, and peered with unastonished delight at the slaving lips and tongue of the young woman who he had painstakingly maneuvered along the path to lust-filled freedom in the early hours of that very morning.

"Now, my dear," he said softly to Vicki, "I will give you something to really work on."

The sound of Dr. Kaye's voice should have been startling to the young brunette wife, but in her mindless search for release, in her writhing, buttock-pumping quest for fulfillment from the huge dog fucking into her from behind, the newly freed woman only welcomed yet another player on this stage of blissful sensation. When her employer began slowly stroking his massive rod of hardened male flesh, which had already brought her one soul- rending climax, she should have felt shamed and degraded, but she didn't. When he gently took the place of his wife, positioning himself before her very eyes with his rigid, thick-veined cock throbbing threateningly at the portals of her saliva and cum- smeared lips, she should have been terrified, for she had never before tasted the swollen hardness of a male penis. But she wasn't. And when that dully gleaming shaft passed between her full red lips, invading the confines of her virginal mouth, she should have screamed with terror. But she didn't.

The sensation of that hot, fleshy member passing between her tightly ovalled lips, sliding smoothly up over her tongue and filling completely the moist warm cavern of her mouth until it threatened to lodge firmly and chokingly in her very throat, was the purest of ecstasies. In that moment, all that had gone on before, every nuance of pleasure, even the deliciousness of the animal-cock burrowing incessantly into the core of her belly, could not match the bolt of electrifying passion that surged with muscle-twitching reality throughout her entire body. Nothing, absolutely nothing, had ever given her so much pleasure. But that was only the beginning.

In moments, man and beast coordinated their thrusts, quick jolting blows that hammered together, completely stuffing mouth and cunt, skewering unmercifully into throat and cervix and setting up a jarring vibration that seemed to the ravished young wife as if they were crashing in mortal thudding combat somewhere between her quivering breasts and convulsing belly. And as the tempo of rhythmically pounding cocks burrowed ever deeper, ever harder into Vicki's unnaturally stretched orifices, her mind began to drift, to float away into another plane. Where she had been nearly ready to climax under the ravaging attack of the dog alone, the newly freed wife now found herself, under the dual pummeling, spiraling upward through a swirl of sensual pleasure that should never end, must never end. So lost was she in the rapturous pursuit of never-ending sensuality, that she scarcely felt Christy begin kneading and squeezing her swaying white breasts in ever increasing and painful pressure. Indeed, so lost were they all in their mind-blown pursuits, that none was aware of the slack-jawed figure standing in the open doorway!

For one brief moment, Kirk wondered if he wasn't in some sort of drugged coma, imagining it all... but no... Christ, he was wide awake, and it was all happening! He reached for the support of the door-frame, sensing his heavy cock solidly swelling with a non-reasonable on-rush of blood! The lust-inciting scene of seductive white bodies squirming nakedly against one another, satin-smooth feminine flesh yielding to erotically squirming flesh, was more than he, in his violent indignation, could restrain!

Christ, it was insane to even try to reason it all with the roaring furnace of lust bubbling in his balls! The huge animal violently fucking into his wife's luscious pink cunt and Eric Kaye's cock driving into her mouth made his own cock ache with lewd desire!

And as Kirk watched, his wife began mewling with the wild, wonderful sensation of her two lovers' beautiful, lust-hardened cocks, as both of them prepared to spill their hot, liquid fire into either end of her body. In passion-filled joy, the young brunette ground her widespread young buttocks back hard against Fello's furry loins, feeling the tiny rivulets of moisture building in the smooth crevice between their excitedly bucking bodies. She sensed tiny streams of perspiration dribbling 'down the backs of her smooth inner-thighs, while the mounting pressure in her desire-inflamed loins warned of the climactic moment that was finally so near at hand!

Damn, Kirk thought, she looked like an animal herself with her tips locked tightly around the length of Eric's raging cock, increasing her unbelievably hungry little sucking motions until he thought his balls would turn inside out! Great swirls of unbearable heat were massing in their secret depths as he watched his wife's passion-infused face pulling hungrily on her boss' blood-engorged cock.

And on the rug in front of Vicki, Eric Kaye too, thought his sperm-bloated balls would soon burst. He felt the muscles of his stomach tighten and he arched forward, pushing his throbbing hardness up even farther into the searing heat of her greedily sucking lips! He gaped at the pink ridges pulling out from her mouth, clinging voraciously to it as she pumped her head up and down and undulated her smooth white hips back at the humping Doberman in a wild uncontrolled frenzy!

"Oh, shit... ! Now!" Strangled noises forced their way up into Eric's throat! "Oh Christ, Vicki baby... suck it hard... I--I'm cuummminngg... !"

Vicki heard his cry at the very moment it burst, his desperately jerking cock gushing forth hot, streaming jets of pungent male cum, flooding her mouth and throat with its delicious liquid heat! Her cheeks bloated and contracted as she swallowed in greedy thick gulps, fastening her lips tightly around the spasming cock so as not to lose a single drop! On and on, his wonderful balls continued to pump milky-white sperm into her mouth, while his hands clutched at her head, pulling her face harder down onto his convulsively softening penis.

The ecstasy of it was even greater than Vicki had imagined! She thrust her nakedly grinding ass-cheeks back harder at her panting animal-lover, wanting the full benefit of his expanding cock-flesh raging in and out of her wildly flaming cunt! Every muscle of her body strained to feel the erotic release of rapture that would soon explode deep down in her screaming loins and belly! She continued to gulp and suck wildly at Eric Kaye's erupting rod of flesh as her hard-clenching vagina opened and closed like an angered fist in its mad rush to milk Fello's hotly pistoning animal-cock.

"Oh God... fuck me you magnificent darling!" she cried. "Fuck me like you've never fucked before!"

The huge Doberman pinscher whimpered in eager response as he thrust far up into her from behind in the only depth of expression his basic instincts knew. The soft wet warmth of her human vagina was greedily clenching at his aching dog-cock, as if she were his own bitch mate, and his great heart pounded lovingly in his chest for her. He was completely unaware of his temporary mistress' true human mate watching from the doorway.

Fucking bitch! Kirk thought wildly as he watched his wife hump demoniacally back at the dog. All the rationalization in the world he might summon would never eliminate the obscene picture their forbidden embrace etched in his fuming brain, nor the sheer, vengeful lust mounting from it! Goddamn her! I'll teach that little slut a lesson she'll never forget! He half-staggered into the room, but the quartet of rutting bodies was still oblivious to him.

Abruptly, Vicki raised her lips from Eric's now flaccid penis to whimper out a guttural, animal-like groan from deep in her throat. Her glazed eyes grew round and unseeing. "Ooohh... ooohhh, you darling dog... I can't stand it! I--I'm going madddd! Do it to me harder... please do it for me, my lover... !

Fello responded with a forward thrust and a growl, his massive hardness beginning to spew its heated animal sperm deep up into her wildly constricting young belly with long hard spurts.

Again, Vicki cried out weirdly, her crazily, jerking buttocks beginning to contract in insane rhythm to the violent eruption exploding hotly in her soft white belly and loins. She threw her head from side to side, as her tightly clenching cuntal mouth continued to clasp and milk at her animal-lover's slowly deflating cock. Thin rivulets of the dog's sticky, white fluids ran hotly down the smooth white columns of her inner-thighs... she was almost there... almost...

Abruptly, then Fello pulled his now softened penis from her wildly writhing buttocks!

"Fello! Fello... please! Come back! Come back... !" she cried with mindless arousal.

But he didn't, and as the seconds passed, Vicki realized that he wouldn't. Oh... oh God... ! She couldn't hold back the tears flooding into her eyes. What had he done to her? Oh God! I've got to have a cock!

Wildly, she crawled after Fello, feeling the heat of his animal sperm still puddling deep in her unsatiated belly.

To this unrestrained exhibition, Kirk pulled lustfully at his clothes, feeling almost drunk without benefit of a drink in the bitter sexual arousal that had vengefully overwhelmed him!

Vicki saw him then! Gasping, she watched her angry husband drop his shorts, and a choking sound burst from deep within her throat!

"Oh! Oh... my God! Kirk!" she gurgled, trying to sit upright. "Kirk... Kirk... !"

"Yeah, it's me, Kirk!" he mockingly repeated, standing naked with hands on his hips, his long, thickly rigid cock cleaving the air like a length of cement-hardened hose! "Surprised? Just thought I'd come and join the party!"

"Oh, Kirk, I..."

"Shut up and turn over!" he suddenly ordered. "On your knees with your ass high in the air! Now! Now, baby! Now!"

Vicki wasn't sure what was happening. She knew that she'd never felt so mortified in her life, yet she was certain that she loved Kirk... that from here on their nights together would be filled abundantly with ecstasy... but... but... what was this?

"What... what are you going to do... ?"

She both heard and felt the resounding slap of his huge hand across her naked ass-cheeks at the same time, and couldn't contain her gasp of pain and surprise.

I said, turn over and raise your ass high, you bitch!" Kirk snarled, brutally. "Doc, you and Christy move around here so you can watch. I want you to see this!"

Vicki couldn't believe that her husband would dare slap her... but he had! And right across the buttocks, too! She could still feel the imprint of his hand... he was angry!

"I'll tell you once more, bitch!" he ordered harshly. "On your knees with your ass high!

Dear God! He meant it! Why... ? She loved him... she'd told him so, and he loved her! What was he trying to do... ? She thought these things as she assumed the instructed position, somewhat ashamed now as she nakedly spread her knees and opened herself before all of them...

"Now, then, baby, I'm going to fuck your asshole... sodomize you to seal and forever enjoin our love! They're going to watch! If you want out, get up and run... and I promise you, I'll walk out of here!"

Christy had sat up at Kirk's request and Eric had sat behind her, holding her inside his arms while she clung to his flaccid penis.

My God! Christy thought. He was really going to do it... he was going to fuck her ass! Oh, Lord, she thought, imagining how that would feel... a long thick lust-hardened cock burning its way right up her rectum! Dear Christ! She couldn't help the lascivious sensations the mere thought caused her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.