Vicki's Furry Friend - Cover

Vicki's Furry Friend

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Slowly, as she reached for her release, an unwelcomed sound penetrated the lustfully stimulated young wife's brain: a knocking at the back door... persistent... but... not demanding... yet! For a long moment, the rapturously captivated Vicki did not move, couldn't move in the throes of her forbidden enchantment. But the knocking continued... Oh God, just a minute more and I would have come! she thought wildly.

Damn! she cursed under her breath, then quickly grasped her robe as she shivered maddeningly from the impassioned sensations still electrifying her loins. Who the devil could it be?

"Vicki... ? Oh, Vickiiiii... ?" a throaty female voice called.

There's no mistaking that voice; it was the landlady's, Vicki thought dejectedly as she slipped into the robe, hurriedly buttoned it and then gave her hair several quick pats.

"Oh, there you are, honey," the voice gushed as Vicki approached the windowed kitchen door with a forced calm that belied the inner turmoil she felt.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you?" the older woman continued. Then, not waiting to be invited in, she opened the door, paused to let her big Doberman pinscher enter first and then boldly stepped in herself.

"No, that's all right. I was just getting ready to bathe," Vicki lied.

"Gee, honey, I'm sorry," the woman said in a tone that clearly indicated she really wasn't. "I just had to come over as soon as I found out," she continued breathlessly as her eyes traveled up, and then down, her tenant's scantily clad body. "With Harold being gone, I just knew you wouldn't mind, and if I've told him once, I've told him a hundred times that you and Kirk are the best tenants we've ever had, always so thoughtful and considerate, and..."

"Mrs. Hatton! " Vicki interjected firmly.

"Yes, my dear?"

"What is it you know I wouldn't mind?" Vicki asked with a trace of impatience that went unnoticed in the older woman.

"Wouldn't mind? Wouldn't mind? Oh, yes," she said, her thought process finally overtaking her runaway tongue. "I knew you wouldn't mind taking care of Fello," she continued to gush excitedly, then smiled broadly at her own cleverness at remembering. "He's such a doll..." She smiled again. "Really no trouble at all..." She glanced warmly at the big friendly dog shaking profuse amounts of rain water on the recently polished floor. "... and I really must leave tonight..." Her dark eyes darted upwards again, searching the young woman's for some sign of acceptance. "... and it's the only flight 'til two tomorrow afternoon..." Her eyes dropped, quickly swept the room, then returned to Vicki's. "... and Bill doesn't think Effie will last more than a couple of days," she concluded somewhat breathlessly.

Vicki remained motionless for a long moment digesting the flow of words which over the months she had become accustomed to. Her eyes shifted from her raincoat clad and dripping landlady to the dog who was still busily shaking water all over her clean kitchen floor. Finally, she lifted her glance again, studied those of the expectant woman, and said:

"You want me to take care of Fello for you while you visit your sister who is ill, is that it?"

"Oh, I knew you'd understand, dear," the older woman enthused. "If I've told Harold once, I've..."

"Mrs. Hatton!"

"... Yes, dear?"

"How long are you planning on being away?"

"Oh! I really wouldn't know." The landlady's eyebrows arched upwards and frown lines wrinkled her forehead beneath a mop of rain-matted dark hair. After a moment her expression changed, registering satisfaction, and as she ticked each item off with the forefinger of her right hand touching in turn each of the upraised fingers of her left, she said: "Let's see, one day to get there, two or three days 'til the funeral, a day or two to..."

"Mrs. Hatton!"

"... Yes, dear?"

"Why don't you call me from your sister's after you have appraised the situation," Vicki said, stepping forward to place a gentling hand on the other woman and begin guiding her toward the door, "and let me know then. In the meantime you can write me a list of the things I need to know... the phone number where you'll be, instructions for the care and feeding of Fello and anything else you think is important. Meanwhile, Fello can stay here with me and when your ready to leave you can drop the list off. Okay?"

"Oh, I just knew you'd understand, dear," Mrs. Hatton said happily as she stodgily allowed Vicki to guide her to the door. "If I've told Harold once..."

"Mrs. Hatton!"

"... Yes, dear?"

"You hurry on over to the house, and pack and write me that list. And don't worry about a thing. "

"Oh, you're so sweet. I knew you...

"And don't worry about Fello," Vicki interjected as she opened the door.

Mrs. Hatton's eyes flicked to the huge animal who was now sniffing at the cabinet beneath the kitchen sink. "Now you be a good dog, Fello," she gushed sweetly. "You mind Vicki."

Fello looked up momentarily, then resumed sniffing.

Vicki gave her landlady a convincing smile.

Mrs. Hatton's eyes suddenly began to twinkle mischievously as she backed through the doorway. She said:

"Thank you, dear. I'm sure Fello will be as much of a companion to you as he is to me. You know, what with Harold being away so much of the time and..."

"Mrs. Hatton!"

"... Yes, dear?"

"Good-bye!"

"Good-bye, dear."

For several moments Vicki watched the retreating figure of her landlady, then a soft whine from the big Doberman pincher behind her interrupted her thoughts. She turned, frowned momentarily, then smiled down at the handsome animal as he ambled toward her.

"What is it, Fello, baby?" she cooed softly. "Are you hungry, baby?" she continued, lovingly stroking the mighty dog's head.

The pleasing sound of the young woman's soft, crooning voice together with the gentle pressure of her small, stroking hand filled Fello with warm-hearted relish. Instinctively, he raised his head and began licking her hand to impart his growing attachment to her.

"Supposing we look in the fridge to see what we can find for you to eat, handsome? I think there might even be a nice big steak bone there."

The intelligent animal whined, almost as if he knew what she were saying, Vicki thought, as she embraced him against her leg and continued stroking his head.

Fello whimpered softly, partially in awareness to her melodious voice bestowing kindness and love, but even more because he had sensed in his closeness against her, a poignant smell not unfamiliar to him, a heady scent which immediately inspired trained responses inside his sleek, muscular body--the human mating aura he had been skillfully educated by his female owner to recognize...

Her mind still a conglomeration of mixed-veined thoughts, Vicki opened the refrigerator and bent down to retrieve the steak bone from its place on a lower shelf.

Behind the bent figure, Fello's head abruptly nudged forward in underneath the hem of the loose housecoat.

Vicki was frozen into immobility at the feel of the unmistakable cool wetness of Fello's nose high on the softness of her inner thigh! Why she didn't jerk upright in shock, fear, or at least, a smattering of self-decorum, she could only lay to the prurient incitement which still smoldered inside her loins. Instead, she continued to stoop there, waiting, knowing that the big dog's head was wedged up under her short robe from behind, animalishly sniffing. And then, the hot unmistakable lap of his long slippery tongue snaked up against her still moistened vaginal lips!

Good God! He's sensed my erotic state!

It had to be that! His searing tongue felt like a firebrand caressing the swollen lips of her still feverishly throbbing pussy! Again, he licked, and she hung there in her stooped-over position as he drew the long wet length of his tongue undeniably between her partially spread vaginal lips, licking along the entire hair-lined furrow.

Slowly, Vicki raised up... straightening. She held the bone in her hand as she turned to gaze down in bewilderment at the handsome animal who was staring up at her with brown eyes twinkling, ears erect, mouth open, and bobbed tail wagging.

Then he growled, softly.

"Wh-What has Mrs. Hatton been teaching you, Fello, baby?" Vicki asked incredulously.

The massive Doberman pinscher uttered another muted growl, and the sensually intoxicated young wife wasn't sure why... whether for the bone she held, or because he sensed the rekindled passion up between her trembling thighs!

Good God! I've got to get hold of myself! she thought as she held the bone out to the attentive dog who accepted it willingly. "Now you be a good dog," she said aloud. Then, without warning, a shiver of lewd excitement coursed the length of her body, and for a moment she shook uncontrollably. When it had passed, she turned and made her way shakily to the bedroom.

Once there, she flung herself across the rumpled bed and began to sob. Her mind was a quagmire of troubled thoughts; her body had betrayed her. Not once, but twice! What was happening to her? Why had she relented to her own pleasure giving fingers? Why did Kirk have to be away when she needed him so desperately? Why, why, why?

Finally, the crying subsided and the confused young wife rolled over, fluffed up a pillow and then stretched full length on the bed, her head pounding with the ache of emotional turmoil. She had always been a logical thinker, but this sudden attack on her emotional stability had left her frightened and confused. And in this state she refused to accept the difficulty of examining her plight through cold, painful logic. Instead, she surrendered mind and body to the refreshing comfort of escapism, to the warm enveloping arms of deep, painless sleep.

And yet, although the agony of reality was, for the moment, effaced from memory, her body, even in sleep, remained tense with desire.

Although sleep--deep, mind-rejuvenating sleep--came, with it rode that swirling vortex of uninhibited thought known as subconscious. And there, in the fragments of an instantaneous, unvoiced thought, in the hazy mirage of dream, Vicki's mind began playing tricks on her: giant, transparent fingers fluttered incessantly like perpetually waving whiffs of graceful, beckoning sea grass; an endless pack of howling wolves chased a young, naked child across miles of searing, barren plain; the child tripped and suddenly the lead wolf, snarling and wild-eyed, was upon her...


... Strange sensations of tingling warmth rippled through Vicki's abdomen as she lay limply on her back, a maze of disconnected thought-waves suddenly swirling through her head. Confusion swept through her and she tried to move, but stopped at the sound of a low, animal-like snarl. She opened her eyes then, yet continued to lie there unmoving, the strange stirring sensations in her belly ever-increasing with a weirdly rising excitement. Her sleep-drugged brain functioned slowly in its effort to restore normalcy. W-Where was she... ? It was dark... yet through the open window across the room she could see a half- moon and... and stars... wh-what had happened... ?

Thunder filled the darkness of the room as simultaneously, further charges of stimulating arousal raced through her loins and belly. Vicki raised her hands to her throat in instinctive fear, then lifted herself to her elbows to see what had awakened her. Then, by the flash of revealing lightning, she saw that she was naked... wholly and shamefully naked... saw that she was lying with her legs obscenely spread apart... and... and Fello, her landlady's massive Doberman pinscher was standing between her thighs, his tongue laxly out and his great head lowered just above... above her naked vagina!

Again, fire-filled sensations charged through the core of her desire-stimulated body. The warm wet contact of his saliva- drenched tongue spread open the sparse, hair-lined lips of her young cuntal crevice as the dog began laving her sensitive inner- flesh with a taunting upsweep that sent uncontrollable shivers of sudden passion bursting over her! My God! He... he was licking her down there between her open thighs, again!

The unbelievably lewd sight of what was happening, combined with the realization that Fello was once again licking at her nakedly defenseless pussy, was about to drive the dark-haired young wife hysterical.

She gaped at him through the darkness which her eyes were growing accustomed to, and saw his own burning orbs staring hotly at her nakedness as he continued to obscenely lick and nuzzle at her exposed vaginal lips. A tremor of incredulous sensations caused her to convulse and she found her hips rising of their own accord.

Oh God, he-he was almost human... that expression in his unrelenting eyes... and what he was doing to her nakedly betraying loins!

Oooohh... what he was doing to her! She'd never known such sensuous feelings in her belly, and her wildly excited little pussy felt as if there were a hot billowing fire glowing inside it! Even... even her breasts tingled in lewd excitement, she realized, as she mentally cupped, then pinched their tiny, hardened nipples... But... but this was insane!

It had to be stopped!

Feebly, Vicki cried out, then attempted to scramble onto hands and knees and blindly crawl away. Fello waited only long enough for her to reach the all-fours position before unleashing a savage growl, stopping the curvaceously naked young wife in icy- veined terror. She had heard of cases where Doberman pinschers had tumed on their owners after years of docility. Was this the case?

From that point, the huge dog never teemed to hesitate, but moved as if his intentions had been pre-determined. He mounted her from behind, his powerful forepaws clutching at the soft, white flesh of her youthfully curved hips, his tongue hanging loosely from his open mouth!

Vicki dared not breathe! She was that terrified with his sudden clamber up behind her unprotected nakedness, his strong, hairy forelegs clutching at her narrow waist and the arch of her hips! Her firm young breasts quivered and swayed in fright beneath her chest as the big animal's hind legs came in closer to her defenselessly upraised buttocks. Then suddenly, she felt the coolness of the metal license tag that hung from his collar grazing the smooth-fleshed hollow of her naked back! He... he was going... going to do it to her... as if she were nothing more than a... a whining bitch dog!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.