Dog's Girl - Cover

Dog's Girl

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After losing her virginity to her boyfriend cop, a blonde lady cop goes undercover trying to find a gang of bank robbers. But suddenly she is chloroformed and abducted. She wakes up at the gangs hideout where she is introduced to every kind of sex imaginable, including with dogs. She is eventually rescued and she has a very healthy attitude towards sex with men and mans best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Willy was going to protest, but Betty couldn't tell if it was because he wanted to fuck her, or because he wanted his money and not Joey's neurotic games.

Betty almost collapsed again as they were tying her hands above her head. Shorty pulled, obviously unaware of how strong he was, for he pulled her clear off the ground so that she was hanging by her tender wrists.

"Let her down a little," said Joey. "We only want to see fear in her eyes, we don't want to hurt her."

Shorty let the rope slip through his hands, lowering Betty so that her tiptoes were touching w the floor, taking some of her weight off the wrists.

Joey moved up to her and grabbed one of her bobbing breasts, squeezing it and sneering at her face. Cupping her tit in his hand, he sucked one of her flat nipples into his mouth. Betty was so enraged that she pulled herself up on her arms and tried to kick him in the balls, but the angle was wrong and the rope dug deeper into her wrists.

"She still has a lot of spunk left in her," Joey said. "And you wouldn't think it by the way she's been coming all day."

Bud tried to break loose from Fingers and get to Joey, but he was held too securely.

"You get at her ass, Fingers, and this one will fuck her in the cunt." Shorty moved over and grabbed Bud as Fingers moved toward Betty. He put his finger into her anus and pushed quickly, forcing the muscle to let him in. Betty jumped and then clenched her asscheeks around his hand as tightly as she could.

"I think she's ready for this one, boss," Fingers said. "She's real hot and nasty."

Police work was looking more and more as if it wouldn't be her life's work as she had hoped. And these criminals weren't doing anything to bolster her confidence in herself.

Fingers moved his naked body next to hers, forcing his prick in between her legs so that she was riding it like a rail. Hanging helpless like she was, Betty felt terrified and awful. She tried clamping her legs hard around Fingers' cock to try to dissuade him, but it only heightened his excitement.

"Help me!" Betty whimpered, breaking into tears for the first time since she was kidnapped. Bud still struggled, but Shorty was much stronger and had no problem restraining him.

The cock between her legs slid back and forth, becoming wet on her juicy cunt. Fingers' cock found its way into her asshole, insinuating itself so that the glans entered the tight sphincter.

"Gllaaaggghhh!" Betty whimpered again, feeling the steaming pressure of anal penetration.

"Hold still, sweetheart," Fingers said. "And you won't get hurt when I stick this in your ass."

Betty couldn't help herself. She showed signs of starting to cry. She stifled it, suppressing all shame and indignation, and she relaxed her anal muscles.

"Careful!" she begged before Fingers started to move again.

Fingers pushed his big shaft at her, spreading the tender sphincter with the blunt head of his cock. Betty squealed, hissing out her excitement through her clenched teeth. She moved her hips back, humping onto the prick as best as she could. But Fingers held her tits and wrapped one leg around her, making it impossible for her to move.

"Okay," Joey said. "Get him up here."

Bud dug his heels into the grounds not wanting to participate in this really sick game. But Shorty still had no problem moving him, the big spade just picked the cop up by his upper arms and carried him easily over to where Betty was hanging.

"Let her down, God damn you!" Bud muttered, fuming mad.

"If you don't do what we say," said Joey, "you'll be hanging up there beside her."

Bud was forced to face Betty and see the tears rolling thickly down one cheek. He leaned forward and kissed a tear off her face very gently.

Joey spun him around and slapped his face. "You're not supposed to be nice to her," he said in a bitter tone. "You're just supposed to fuck her."

Bud's face was red from where it was hit, but he hadn't flinched at all. Fingers was looking over at the two with impatience.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Fingers said. "I'll come without ever moving my cock if you don't."

Betty was smiling at Bud, glad that he had been so gallant for her. Shorty stood behind him, waiting for him to put his cock in Betty's cunt.

Bud grabbed his prick and pumped it a few times with his fingers, getting it hard and thick for entry. Betty looked down, straining her shoulders as she tried to get a look at Bud's big cock. She saw the purple-veined shaft in his hand as he rubbed it and placed it at the softness of her pussy lips. He pushed in, but was too high and hit her inflamed clitoris.

"Mmnnnn!" she moaned.

Bud pushed on; his cock followed the crack of her cunt down to the bottom of her pussy mouth. He knelt, bending his knees so that his cock pointed straight up at the opening to Betty's juicy hole.

He groaned, pushing his mighty member into her with one quick jab.

She could feel the silkiness of his cock sliding up her. Her pussy had been dry, and Bud had to pull out a couple of times and push back in before he could move smoothly in Betty's cunt.

Betty felt Fingers start to move again, penetrating further up her ass. She tightened involuntarily, knowing she shouldn't because it could only hurt them both.

"Ohhh, GOD!" Fingers yelled. "You're going to bust my cock wide open!"

"Do it!" Bud encouraged.

"Mmnnngggg!" Betty whimpered, tightening her anus around his thick meat. Concentrating more than she thought she ever could, Betty relaxed her clenching sphincter and the tight muscles in her anal tract.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.