Dog's Girl - Cover

Dog's Girl

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After losing her virginity to her boyfriend cop, a blonde lady cop goes undercover trying to find a gang of bank robbers. But suddenly she is chloroformed and abducted. She wakes up at the gangs hideout where she is introduced to every kind of sex imaginable, including with dogs. She is eventually rescued and she has a very healthy attitude towards sex with men and mans best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty opened her eyes to see the three men standing by her milking the last few drops of semen out of their pricks. She rolled off Shorty and smiled at them.

"Look, boss," Willy said. "She ain't been affected a bit by our tryin' to degrade her. She loves it."

Joey looked bewildered and angry at the same time, scratching his head and cussing under his breath.

"We'll show them this time," he said. "We'll make them give each other rimshots. That's a whole lot worse than getting one from a stranger that you might not see again."

"But, boss," Willy pleaded. "Ain't we had enough fun? Let's get on with the change. I want my money."

"You'll get your goddamn, fuckin' money. Just wait until these two are through."

Joey darted over to Bud and untied and ungagged him. Bud stood up, looking fighting mad but the sight of Shorty standing nude and powerful beside him quieted him down a bit.

"Over here," Joey said, taking Bud by the arm and leading him to the bed where Betty lay stretched out, naked and somewhat spent. He threw Bud down on the bed and stepped back. "Now I want you two to stick your tongues in each other's assholes until you come."

Betty remembered how Shorty had made her come by doing that and she thought, even though she was tired, that it wouldn't be much of a task at all. But she conjured up the image in her mind of sticking her tongue in someone's rectum and she felt sick to her tender, young stomach and had to cover her mouth for a second.

Bud reached over and hugged her gently, helping to soothe some of the terror she felt at the hands of these criminals.

"Stop that!" Joey demanded. "Just eat her asshole, don't play lovey-dovey with her."

Bud carefully turned Betty on to her back and mounted her in the 69 style, putting his head between her lovely thighs. Betty looked up and saw his dangling balls. She carefully reached up and touched the sac. She grasped his balls, moving them gently about with the forefinger of her right hand.

Bud lowered his face slowly to her crotch, sticking out his tongue as he went. He brushed his broad tongue across the pubic hair above her clit, and then pushed his tongue down into the upper folds of her cunt. Betty lay still beneath him, the only indication of her rising excitement being that of the increase in her pulse. She could feel the blood rushing to her head and her pussy, concentrating in the tight nubbin of her inflamed clitoris.

Bud pulled back the hood of her clit with the tip of his tongue, careful not to chafe the tender center of pleasure with the roughness of his tongue. The gleaming, pink spot shown like a star in the dark-red shadow of her labia and vulva. He dipped his head and sucked the point into his mouth.

"Eat her asshole!" Joey demanded again, becoming more and more irate at their loving handling of one another. But Bud just looked over with a defiant glare and turned back to the tenderness of lovemaking.

She still had his balls in her small hands, but as the tension of clitoral contact increased the lust in her body, she squeezed his balls hard and massaged them with impassioned vigor. She pulled his cock quickly to her face and swallowed the turgid head, savoring the heady taste of his lubricant. She had to admit that his cum tasted sweeter than any she'd had today, even Albert's.

Bud sucked hard upon her clit as his cock sunk into her mouth. He swirled it around in his mouth, flicking the tip every now and then playfully. He was acting like he had never eaten a woman out before, and Betty wondered if he had or not.

She dipped her head, pushing his glans flat with the tip of her tongue, feeling the heat from it fill her mouth. She suddenly felt self-conscious, being watched while she made love. It didn't matter before because the people hadn't meant anything to her, but with Bud it was different. Bud didn't seem to mind, being totally engulfed in what he was doing to her.

She turned her head with her mouth full of cock and looked at Joey. He knew what she was feeling.

"Look at that, boys!" he said. "She's embarrassed. She doesn't like us watching."

She was sorry that she had let him see the shame that was in her eyes. Now he had gotten something that he wanted. She concentrated, sucking deeply on the turgid tool, trying to get everything else out of her mind but her and Bud.

"Ohhmmmnnn!" she moaned as Bud flicked her clitoris with the tip of his hot tongue, helping her to forget the depraved spectators standing around them.

Betty took his cock deep, rubbing the fleshy tube with the flat of her tongue, tasting the delicious flavor of his sweet spunk. Bud concentrated on Betty, twisting his head in an attempt to get her clit as deep as he could in his mouth. Betty thought that he must be stretching it out to an absurd length the way he was working on it--but it felt great.

She pushed her head down, swallowing the cock so that it passed down into the opening of her tight, young throat. She felt the glans expand and watched his asshole wink. She choked and pulled the cock out forcefully with her hand, her eyes watering from the pressure.

After coughing and clearing her throat, she placed the cock back in her hot mouth, covering it with thick saliva.

Bud had released her clitoris and moved down the magenta folds of her labia to the rim of her cuntmouth. Sticking his tongue out further, he ran it around the fleshy edge and then stuck it in. Betty could feel her pubic hairs being sucked into his mouth. Pressing harder, Bud pushed his lips between the labia, penetrating with his tongue.

Betty pressed down with her mouth. His cockhead expanded out to a silky smoothness that she could feel with her tongue. She scrubbed the tip of his pecker, darting her tongue into the tiny mouth of the cockhead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.