Dog's Girl - Cover

Dog's Girl

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After losing her virginity to her boyfriend cop, a blonde lady cop goes undercover trying to find a gang of bank robbers. But suddenly she is chloroformed and abducted. She wakes up at the gangs hideout where she is introduced to every kind of sex imaginable, including with dogs. She is eventually rescued and she has a very healthy attitude towards sex with men and mans best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Hey, boss," Shorty said. "He ain't actin' at all like you said he would. He seems to like it." "And so does she," said Fingers, smiling broadly from ear to ear. "No woman's ever done that to me before. Oh, God, it was greeeat!"

"Well, goddamnit," said Joey, "we're going to make them feel degraded if it's the last thing I do."

"It might be," added Willy, "'cause Albert's gone. Did anyone see where he went?"

"He's just afraid of women," said Joey. "But check outside, just to see if he's there."

Shorty got up from beside Bud and ambled out the door. For the first time since this awful scene began Betty took a good look at Bud. Instead of seeing hate in his eyes the way she had expected to, she saw a warm, gentle sympathy. His eyes were trying to tell her something, and she stared at him. Yes! she said to herself. He saw Albert leave, and he knows that Albert's going for help. But Betty knew that she was deluding herself by believing anything so ridiculous. Why would a criminal try to help the police? She couldn't think of a reason. She sank back into a dark despair.

Shorty came bounding back into the room. "He ain't out there, boss," the tall black man said.

"Don't bother with him," Joey said. "He's so frightened of everything that he would never go to the police."

"We better get ready for the next exchange," Willy said.

"No, we don't!" Joey exclaimed. "First I'm going to see fear and shame permanently in their eyes."

"But don't you want to get what's due you?" asked Willy.

"I'll get it, don't worry, I'll get it!" the leader said. "But business before pleasure."

The whole room was looking at him with a bewildered gaze, Bud and Betty were exchanging questioning looks.

"Maybe a big spade getting head from your girl friend will change your tune," said Joey, leaning over Bud and sneering in his face. Bud's expression didn't change a bit as he looked cool and calm.

Betty watched as Shorty took off his pants, his great hose of a black cock flopping out of his pants like a limp fish. She noted the wrinkled black foreskin that looked like smoke curling around the covered cockhead.

Shorty moved slowly over to her, pulling back the skin with his forefinger and thumb, making the cock begin to extend. She watched as the head emerged from its flabby folds, becoming taut and hard, but no less black.

As the cock kept stretching out, Betty became frightened. Though it wasn't as big as Albert's, it looked much more fierce and dangerous--almost deadly. She swallowed hesitantly and reached down to untie the bonds still at her feet. No one moved to stop her, knowing that she wasn't going to get away right now.

Betty looked at the black cock approaching her. She knew she couldn't leave, and she just sat there waiting for something awful to happen. Shorty bounded up on the bed easily and sat down across her soft breasts.

"You don't have to sit on her," Joey told Shorty. "She ain't goin' to run away."

Betty closed her eyes and looked away.

"Now get off her, you big lug. Look how you're squashing her poor tits."

Shorty looked sort of angry at Joey, but he slipped off, touching the soft, resilient skin of her abdomen with his large, flat hand.

"Now just lay down and let her do all of the work," Joey said, acting like the experienced sex instructor.

Not sure what was happening, Betty opened her eyes and watched the big spade lay down beside her. He folded his hands behind his head.

"Now you, sweety," Joey directed her. "You get on your hands and knees and give him a little head."

Both of the men chuckled; Shorty in his deep bass, and Joey with a high-pitched, maddening laugh.

Feeling totally degraded, Betty stared at them. There was nothing she could do. Joey's obvious enjoyment of the situation caused her to hate him almost more than she did the big spade, though she didn't let herself show any emotion.

Hauling herself to her knees, her breasts bobbing over Shorty's thighs, Betty lowered her head Her eyes met the awesome tool before her and she hesitated. Nothing had ever seemed so brutal to her in her life, the prick was huge, and the veins stood out on the sides like drainage tunnels.

She reached forward and wrapped her hand around the expanding prick, feeling it grow harder and harder in her grasp. Shorty moaned and pumped his hips up tentatively in her grip. She t pulled down the smoky foreskin and dipped her head to the silky glans, scooping out the lubricant that had just formed there.

She backed off and aimed the tool at the opening of her moist, red lips. She saw his balls jump as she dropped her face rapidly and took the black silkiness of his glans in her mouth. She never imagined that police work would entail degradation like this, and she almost began to believe the chief and his stories of how women were not cut out for this type of work. But she knew she could endure.

She sucked, pulling the hardness of his cock to the back of her tender mouth, feeling the glans flatten out. She slipped her hand down to his balls and squeezed, knowing that to survive this degradation she would have to act as brutal as they were.

Oh... baby, baby, do it to me!"

Betty was doing just that. She felt his balls swell up in her left hand as her right hand was still encircling the base of his cock. She squeezed and sucked, feeling the cock expand and contract to her manipulations.

Her tongue swirling a coating of saliva around the black cockhead, she closed her lips tight and sucked extra hard on the glans. Her taste buds were assaulted by the heady flavor of Shorty's cock. Perversion overtook her and she started going wild on the tremendous cock.

She slurped the big prick out of her mouth and ran her lips down the bottom ridge of his cock, sucking on it like a flute player. Shorty was groaning. His hands reached up and took hold of her head, holding it still. Betty wrenched her head free and continued on down the mighty cock.

She felt the dark, curly hairs tickle her nose as she sucked one of his egg-shaped balls into her mouth. She didn't know how it would feel to him, but they looked so delicious bobbing there by his dark asscheeks. She squeezed down on the hard balls with her lips, tucking her teeth under so she'd not hurt him too much and flicking her tongue against the tender skin.

"Holy shit!" he cried, throwing his muscular hips up in the air and almost tossing Betty off him.

Nothing seemed to dissuade her in her lustful quest. She had only wanted to persevere, but had turned into the aggressor. Hungrily she sucked the testicle into her mouth, slightly choking on it, forcing it further back.

Shorty was nothing but a tense mass of muscles now, vibrating to a rhythm that Betty dictated with her flicking tongue. She had control, and she loved it.

Without realizing what had happened, Betty felt Shorty's fat finger dig into the spread of her fluffy cuntlips, across her clit and on down to the rim of her juicy cuntmouth. The electric jolt of penetration almost made her lose control, but she stifled the feeling in her cunt and concentrated on his prick.

Sucking hard, she took both balls into her tiny mouth which made her cheeks stick out. She sloshed them around in the hot cavity while stroking his big cock with her right hand.

Shorty's hand was working like a jackhammer in her cunt, forcing her unwillingly to the brink of another orgasm. She stroked harder on his meat, trying to force him to his climax before she reached hers. Shorty suddenly stopped pushing his finger into her cunt and froze like a huge, black statue. Cum started spurting out of his cock onto her hair, and she spit out his balls and moved her mouth to the shaft of his huge cock. She could feel the pulsing of his prick as the sperm shot out of the blood-engorged tube of flesh and splashed onto the side of her face, hot and creamy.

In a moment of deep perversion she slipped her lips over the spouting mouth and caught the last drops of jism as they exploded out of him. There was something saltier and thicker than the other cum she'd had to eat today. She began hating herself for liking it so. She licked around the member, picking up all of the stray spunk. She even stuck her tongue out trying to scoop the semen off her cheek.

She felt the cock becoming soft in her hand, and she slipped her mouth around it again, sucking the flabby folds of foreskin in. The flaccid cock continued to get more soft until it was a wrinkled knob of flesh. She was just about to release the prisoner from her lips when it began to grow again in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.