Dog's Girl - Cover

Dog's Girl

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After losing her virginity to her boyfriend cop, a blonde lady cop goes undercover trying to find a gang of bank robbers. But suddenly she is chloroformed and abducted. She wakes up at the gangs hideout where she is introduced to every kind of sex imaginable, including with dogs. She is eventually rescued and she has a very healthy attitude towards sex with men and mans best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Buddy's hand slipped uncontrollably down her slit, so that his fingers almost hit her asshole. He drew them back up, allowing them to linger at the cuntmouth, exploring the folds of her cuntlips.

Betty felt new sensations washing her body from head to foot. She felt unabashed and free as the passion coursed through her body.

Then Buddy suddenly pulled his hand out of her skirt, and she felt a void forming in the middle of her belly. She wanted it back, and she wanted it now. She couldn't help showing it, and she didn't care if she did. She reached for Buddy's hand to force it back into her skirt, but he already had his arms under her and was lifting her up. In desperation she shoved her hand beneath her skirt, pulled back the clitoral hood, and began rubbing the little, hot point of pleasure as hard as she could.

"You sure want it now!" laughed Buddy, carrying her toward the door to his bedroom.

She didn't answer, but just lay limp in his muscular arms, squeezing her inflamed clitoris between her forefinger and thumb violently, rolling her head in ecstasy.

Betty felt like she was floating as she was carried into the bedroom. As she was set on the bed, she pulled her hand out of her skirt and expected Buddy to put his back in, but he didn't. He stood over her, staring at her full, voluptuous breasts while unbuttoning his fly. As the fly fell open to reveal the giant bulge at his Jockey shorts, Betty gasped and put her hands over her breasts, as if to protect herself from the large weapon.

"Please take your hands away," Buddy said, moving his hands up to his shirt.

Betty slowly removed her hands from her mounds of luscious flesh. Her hands slid down her ribs, her tits jiggling as they were released.

"I just can't get enough of an eyeful of them," Buddy said as his eyes refused to move from the globes.

Betty flushed for the first time, being sober enough to know what was going on. The passion in her was telling her to pull off her skirt, but as she watched Buddy's shirt fall from his hairy chest she decided to wait and let him do it.

His light blue shirt fell to the floor behind him, his broad shoulders looking stronger and more virile when naked.

Betty sighed and watched him reach down and push the slacks down his waist, allowing them to drop to the floor. Now he stood with only his bulging Jockey shorts on.

He moved his eyes from Betty's breasts and looked her straight in the eyes. She wanted to watch his cock emerge when he pulled his shorts off, but his eyes hypnotized her like the proverbial snake and bird. She couldn't turn away from his gaze.

After he stood back up from dropping his Jockey shorts, she finally tore her eyes from his and looked at the engorged cock pointing at the ceiling. She thought it looked as big around as her wrist, but she knew that that couldn't be true. She could see the purple veins standing out along the shaft even in the dim candle-lit room. The pulsing prick was as hypnotic as his eyes. She felt calmed by the bobbing of his cock, but she couldn't take her eyes off of it. Even as he approached and the cock began bobbing up and down wildly, her eyes still followed its motion.

He placed one knee on the double bed and pulled at Betty's skirt. Her eyes now shifted to his hands and she watched as her muff of soft pussy hair was exposed. She would have been embarrassed, but the light was too romantic, and the passion in her loins was too intense.

"What a beautiful cunt!" exclaimed Buddy.

Betty had never heard words like that, but she was strangely not shocked. It seemed totally natural and right.

He pulled the skirt and panties off her ankles and then stood up, holding them and staring fixedly at the light-brown muff of her pretty cunt-hair. Betty had dug her hands into the bedspread in quiet anticipation of something horrible, but nothing happened. She relaxed her grip and looked back up at Buddy.

He was smiling broadly as his hand went down to his cock and he squeezed it tightly, making the silky head turn red and puff out. Betty sighed. She thought that he was hurting himself, but the reassuring smile was still glued to his face.

The bed bounced slightly and her tits bounced with it. Buddy put one leg and then the other onto the mattress. Betty's fingers again dug into the spread as she realized that now she was going to be fucked. She felt a perverse desire to get it over with.

Buddy gently took her by the knees and spread her legs, revealing the moist, glistening slit of her cunt. If Betty could have seen it, she was sure she would have been embarrassed; but she could only see the muff of soft pussy hair.

Buddy sighed as he climbed between the spread limbs. Betty watched as his mouth dropped open in awe. She smile to herself that she could affect a man in that way, though it had never entered her mind to try it before.

She was strangely happy to be here with Buddy, although she told herself that it was the alcohol that was making her do it. Betty knew that he thought she was sober, and that disturbed her a little. But as soon as the hot glans of his cockhead touched her moist cuntlips she forgot everything but that stiff prick at her twat.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she moaned, digging her fingers even deeper into the already bunched up spread.

"Hold still, honey," Buddy warned as he tried to push his hips forward. He was blocked by Betty's maidenhead, but kept right on pushing.

Betty didn't know what was happening. She had expected him to just force that hunk of meat into her cunt and start pumping. Then she remembered her maidenhead at the same moment Bud did--he pulled back just as she was about to tell him that she was a virgin.

"I'm going to have to break your cherry with my fingers," said Buddy with a serious smile.

He moved his muscular bulk across her body, planting kisses on her breasts and stomach. He then ran his mouth down along her slit, but Betty balked at having her genitals touched by his mouth. She was more embarrassed for him than herself. She wondered how anyone could do that, though she had read that many people preferred it. She stopped wondering as his tongue dipped into her cuntlips, and her passions soared. She could even feel the muscles in her twat loosening up for penetration. She knew now why he was doing it to her.

He pulled his head away and insinuated his finger into her cunt. Betty tried to squirm onto it, she wanted it so much. She would have been ashamed of her passion, but it was so strong that there was no room for regret or hesitation; she just pushed her hips toward him and moaned loudly.

Betty felt his forefinger slide into the virginal muscles of her cunt, spreading them as it went. She could feel her cunt walls separating to make room for the intruding finger.

"Mnnnn!" she moaned.

His finger went deeper until it hit the tough membrane. She thought that it must be really tough, having stayed in place for twenty-four years. She wasn't proud that it was there right now, though an hour ago she would have sworn that her maidenhead would always be in place. It was a hindrance now because she wanted sex so bad. She wanted it so bad that she had her head spinning from the anticipation of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.