Dog's Girl - Cover

Dog's Girl

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After losing her virginity to her boyfriend cop, a blonde lady cop goes undercover trying to find a gang of bank robbers. But suddenly she is chloroformed and abducted. She wakes up at the gangs hideout where she is introduced to every kind of sex imaginable, including with dogs. She is eventually rescued and she has a very healthy attitude towards sex with men and mans best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty Brady woke up naked and spread-eagled to the bed. She could still smell the chloroform about her face. Her five abductors had forced a cloth into her face before she passed out. She remembered now: she had been out on the trail of the Joey Frank gang, trying to tail them to their hideout, but they found her before she found them.

Her ankles and wrists were tied securely. She struggled, to try to get free, but they had done a very good job of securing her with nylon cords to the bed, and she only hurt herself when she struggled.

Betty had remembered hearing their words before they left. As a rookie cop she had been trained to observe everything that went on around her. She gathered by what they said that they had all left to arrange an exchange; Betty for Mack, a captured member of the gang.

She tried to recall all of the training she'd had in cadet school, to see if any of it would help her out of this predicament, but all she remembered was the police chief telling her that women were not cut out for police work, that it was not their place. "Get married and have kids!" the chief had told her emphatically.

Betty pulled hard at the cords again, angry at remembering his words, but the only thing that happened was that her round, pert tits jiggled wildly. She stopped pulling and looked down to watch her bouncing tits. Maybe being a woman doesn't help much in police work, she thought. Maybe I should have been a housewife. But she knew that police work was all that she'd ever thought about since getting out of high school.

She was becoming more conscious of being seized by a cold sort of fear. It started at the small of her back and crawled up her spine. Slowly she began to realize that it was not fear of dying at the hands of these depraved criminals, but fear of being raped by them.

Betty had been proud of keeping her virginity, even after growing up in the roughest part of Boston. She had been lucky to get into cadet school, but her scores on the tests had been so high that they couldn't afford to not take her, even though the chief didn't like women on the force.

That was where she had met Buddy Thane. He was a cadet too, strong, and emanating a virility that one could almost touch. Betty tried hard to not get caught by his sexy voice and his handsomeness, but she hadn't been successful. Now that she was tied and bound by the ruffians she thought back to that time with Buddy, and the gentle tone he had taken with her. She hadn't liked it at the time, in fact she had refused to have anything to do with him after that, even though he had made many advances to her. Betty felt sad and nostalgic.


"Can I take you home?" asked Buddy, knowing that it was the last weekend before graduating from cadet school, and that Betty would like to go home, and that she didn't have a car of her own.

Betty thought about it a while, mulling over the eight weeks of Buddy's overt advances. She thought that this wasn't like the rest of the times at all. "All right!" she said. "But I want to go right home. Do you know where I live?"

"No, but you can show me," he smiled.

Betty was surprised at how charming Buddy was as they drove along. He didn't even resort to his sexual jokes and puns in order to make her laugh. She was really charmed, but didn't know just how much. Even when he suggested that they stop at his place for a nightcap, she didn't mind.

When she was inside and Buddy was pouring her a drink, she suddenly realized where she was and what she was doing.

"Here's your Scotch," he said.

Betty was more apprehensive than ever now, Buddy was being so cool and debonair. She felt a twinge in her belly and thought that she was getting sick, but it was really the seed of passion itching at her cunt.

She drank the Scotch down in two gulps. "Can we go now?" she asked, showing a little fear in her quivering voice.

"Let me finish mine first," said Buddy. "I'm not quite the drinker you are."

Betty realized that it was going to her head now, because she was not a drinker, this being the first drink she'd had in over a month. Boldly she asked for another one, holding out her empty glass shakily.

"Are you sure?" asked Buddy, smiling at her with a twist to his handsome mouths

"Ya, of course!" she said emphatically, trying to hide her uneasiness under a forceful gaze.

He brought back the drink and she gulped it again, not being able to finish it this time in two gulps. Her head was really spinning now and she was beginning to feel hot.

"Can I take off my jacket?" she asked, not realizing what she was doing.

"Sure!" said Buddy, moving closer to her on the overstuffed sofa.

He put his arm around her and she looked over at him with a silly grin. She had lost all of her fear of him with a little bit of Scotch, and she didn't even flinch when he put his arm about her shoulder.

Betty looked down at her drab blue cadet uniform and realized that her voluptuous body showed through the plain cut of the skirt and the bagginess of the light-blue blouse. She was momentarily ashamed, but as the alcohol began to work at her even more she passed into a calm where she didn't care what happened to her. And that feeling in her pussy was becoming more pleasurable the harder Buddy pulled her to him. She turned around and smiled at him.

She had always tried to diminish her sexuality; she realized that she had to, or thought that she had to, to compete in a man's world. Her efforts were paying off too--she was becoming a cop in a week. But her efforts hadn't been entirely successful--she was always being propositioned by other cadets, and some trainers. Buddy had been the most persistent, and his efforts seemed to be paying off. As he slipped his hand into her blouse, she didn't balk.

Betty felt the warmth of his strong hand cup her breast. She didn't immediately realize that he was feeling her up; she just concentrated on the wonderful warm feeling it brought. Then, as he squeezed her bra-covered nipple between the vise of his forefinger and thumb, she sobered up.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, leaning over and breathing her Scotch at him.

"Feeling you up," he said straightly.

"Really?" asked Betty, looking down and laughing as she saw his hand move about in her blouse.

Her mind raced through all of the self-defense that she'd been taught, but it didn't seem appropriate here. The warmth was really too good to stop it. She sat back and took another sip from her half-empty glass as Buddy started to breathe heavily on her silky neck. She tilted her head to give him more neck, not realizing what she was doing because it was such a nice feeling.

Then, as the soft skin of her throat was pulled into Buddy's passionate mouth, she knew what was happening. He's seducing me, she thought. The Scotch had had a great effect on her, and she couldn't activate her arms to push him away.

Buddy could see that she was becoming very drunk, and he was going to take advantage of it. He let go of her nipple with his left hand and slipped his hand up to her top button. His fingers worked quickly, unhindered by alcohol, for he had only sipped at his drink, knowing what it would do to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.