Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

Well, if it would salve Janine's conscience then I'd just have to do it. Lorelei seemed quite willing, and I was hornier than ever to get inside her pants. I felt sort of bad about it, since I didn't really care if Janine was fucking around on me. If she wanted to screw Rich, that was her own business. And besides, I found it kind of a turn-on to discover that my naive young girlfriend was more of a slut than I ever would have dreamed. She had cheated on me in my own apartment--I had to admire that kind of guts. If she felt guilty about it, then I'd just fuck Lorelei and make both of them feel better.

I picked Lorelei up on my motorcycle. She lived with a couple of friends in an apartment uptown. I was shocked by the way she answered the door. She had on a tight pair of tapered leather pants with a tight tank top and her leather jacket. I thought my cock would get hard right there, but I managed to fight off the erection. She had on lots of make-up and lipstick, with her dangly earrings and her hair fixed just right. She looked like the absolute epitome of the high fashion biker slut.

"Hi there," she greeted me. "I'll be ready in a sec! Come in, you can wait for me inside."

I walked in, looking around the apartment. It was large and plush--she had plenty of money from her rich parents. I saw a glimpse of a shapely, bare leg as one of the roomies slipped across the hall. I also saw her nearly-naked ass and smooth back, her blonde hair falling across her shoulders and around the sides of her tits. My eyes opened wide. Then she was gone, into one of the rooms, wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

That did it. My cock began to swell inside my pants. Lorelei kissed me again on the cheek, then walked toward the bedroom. I watched her tight leather jeans as she sauntered away.

I waited nervously for a few minutes as Lorelei finished getting ready. I felt acutely aware of the bulge in my jeans, even though no one was there to see it. I could smell the sexy odor of perfume around the living room, and was kind of surprised to see a set of attractive creme-colored lingerie drying near the windowsill. It was a flimsy, lacy camisole and a tiny pair of panties, also lace. The panties were damn sexy, nothing but a string for the ass and the front plunged down far. I imagined them on Lorelei--or one of her housemates.

"Hi there," I heard a feminine voice behind me. "You must be Mick." I turned and felt my eyes bug out. A gorgeous, enticing creature stood there, one arm up as she leaned against the wall, the other bent and holding a beer. "I've heard a lot about you," she said. "I'm Kristy."

"Uh, hi," I said, unable to stop my eyes from roving over Kristy. "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I bet." She was plainly aware that I was looking at her, but she didn't move to cover herself.

I realized in a second that it was the same girl I'd seen leaping across the hall. The tits were unmistakably the same, and the hair was identical. Except now, the woman wasn't exactly half-naked. She had slipped into a pair of tight jean cut-offs which showed her long, lush legs and their beautiful tan. On top she wore a loose, white hippie-style shirt with no bra and no undershirt. A large pair of tits with dark, stiff nipples was plainly visible underneath. Kristy's eyes dropped toward my belt and hovered over the bulge in my jeans.

"Would you like a beer?" she asked, holding out hers.

"Oh, no thanks," I said, my face turning red.

She nodded, letting her eyes flicker from my crotch to my face and back down again. "So," she said. "What are you two doing tonight? I hope you're not just gonna stay here... that would be too obvious."

"Uh, I think we're going dancing or something," I said.

"Oooh, that sounds like fun. Well, if it doesn't work out... make sure you knock on my door. I'm sleeping alone and I'm always ready to party." she winked.

I thought, this girl is really horny. Then Kristy turned and walked back into her room, leaving me panting.

"Hey, Mick, you want to see my room?" Lorelei's voice nudged me out of my fantasies. I turned and walked toward her room, wishing my erection would go down.

Lorelei was sitting on the bed with her jacket off. She waved her hand around and I approvingly eyed her room. There were tapestries on the walls and her bed was a double-sized mat on a frame. It looked really bohemian. There were pictures of rock stars tacked to the walls, including a number of women and one in particular who had posed with nothing on but a leather bikini and a violin pressed suggestively between her legs. Then I spied another picture of the same woman reclined on a bed, stark naked, with her legs spread wide and a guitar lay across one of her nipples and she had her hand on the other one. She had her tongue sticking out and curved enticingly--it looked like she was eating pussy, as a matter of fact, thrusting it between some groupie's wet cunt lips.

The picture didn't help to dwindle my erection one bit, as a matter of fact it made my cock get longer and thicker. It was pretty kinky for a rich virgin like Lorelei to have those things on her walls, especially since she had invited me in. And Lorelei made an inviting picture herself, reclining casually on the bed with her knees slightly apart and those tight leather pants clinging to her thighs. Now that she had her jacket off, I could see her tits better, even though she was wearing a bra this time.

I glanced from the picture to Lorelei, real life definitely looking better, but Lorelei would make a great rock star. She'd look great in a leather bikini. She had done some singing, and should have been in a band, posing for pictures like that.

"Isn't that great?" giggled Lorelei. "It really turns me on. I think she's so sexy."

The idea of Lorelei jerking off, rubbing her virgin cunt came to my mind. I was almost ready to reach out and grab her. But, instead, I sat down on the bed and sat close to her.

"Yeah," I said. "It turns me on, too. Who is that?"

Lorelei suddenly seemed to get nervous--she hadn't expected me to be forward. But she managed to preserve her flirtatious attitude and said, "That's Josie Danger. She's my favorite local singer!"

"You do some singing, don't you?"

"Well... a little..."

She started to blush, partly because she knew what I was thinking.

"You should pose for something like that. You'd look great. You should be in a band--think of all the fun you could have doing publicity photos."

"Oh," she blushed, "I could never pull anything off like that!"

She motioned toward the particularly revealing picture of Josie nude with the guitar between her legs. I smiled.

"Aw, I bet you could."

"You really think so?"

"Sure you could."

"But I could never do something that lewd for the camera?"

"I think you'd look sexy. Of course," I smirked, "I've never seen you naked."

Lorelei giggled, looking down shyly. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She was really aching for it. I just had to kiss her. I lunged forward, pressing my lips to hers and thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. As I kissed her, I put my arms around her, feeling her smooth back. I then pressed her gently back onto the bed, letting one of my hands travel to her breast.

She let out a sound of surprise as I began to stroke her nipple. It was hard already, and I started to feel her up, running my fingers all over her breasts. They were nice and firm, and quite larger then they looked. I started squeezing softly as I kissed Lorelei, thrusting my tongue in and out of her mouth, and I began to untuck her shirt.

"Yes," she whispered.

I slipped my hand underneath her tight shirt and curved my fingers around her tit, touching it through the thin material of her lacy bra. I began to press her nipple more directly, squeezing it a bit between my thumb and forefinger, and a shiver went through Lorelei's magnificent body. I moved my hand further under her shirt and caressed her armpit, thumbing her nipple and kissing her neck.

Lorelei's hands strayed to my belt, then down a bit. She put her hand on. the bulge in my pants. She seemed a bit surprised when she realized that I had a hard-on, and she began to rub my prick up and down, curving her fingers around it. She pressed her thumb against the cock bulge and stroked my cockhead as I began to lift her shirt.

"Wait," she whispered urgently. "Can you close the door?"

I glanced over to the door. I had left it wide open, and I could hear her roommates in the next room. Lorelei's hand dropped away from my prick. I got up from the bed and closed the door, but before I did, I caught a glimpse of someone walking by. It was another roomie--not Kristy, but someone as equally gorgeous. All I really saw was a tight ass in a flowy cotton skirt without any underwear, and the side of a tit through a lace shirt.

I closed the door and locked it, looking decidedly at Lorelei as I pulled the lock. She didn't seem to mind. She was sprawled out on the bed with her legs still spread wide and her arms lifted so I could see her tits. The shirt was askew where I'd started to pull it up. I moved back to the bed.

Lorelei sat up, parting her lips for me and arching her back so that her tits thrust out. Her nipples were prominent now, harder than before.

I kissed her as I leaned against her, sitting next to her on the rumpled bed. I worked my hand up to Lorelei's stomach and began pulling her shirt up as she returned her hand to the strained fly of my jeans.

As I kissed her, I tugged the shirt over her stomach, stroking there with my fingertips. She relaxed slowly, from a sitting position down toward the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.