Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

I walked into the front room and Janine ran out after me. She shut the door behind her and I smiled as I turned toward her.

"I'm so sorry, Mick," she said. "I'm so sorry--what did you see?"

I chuckled. "You were really getting into blowing him," I said. "I could tell you were really getting off on that fuck."

Janine looked incredibly embarrassed. Her tits were hanging out of her half-closed shirt and it hung just high enough that I could see wisps of her cum-sodden pubic hair sticking out between her legs. She moved closer to me.

"I'm really sorry," she sighed, putting her arms around me.

"I thought Rich was a virgin," I said. "But he sure seemed to be putting the moves on you like an expert."

"He was a virgin," she assured, kissing my neck. "I just wanted to give him his first fuck, so I did. I've wanted to fuck a virgin for so long. I don't know what came over me."

I laughed. So that wily little thief had conned Janine into thinking he was a virgin, despite the fact that he'd fucked two girls the night before. Well, he was learning fast. I put my hands on Janine's ass, fondling her sensuously as she apologized once more.

"I'll never do it again," she said. "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything?"

Janine lifted her hand and put it on my cock, which was still hard and bulging through my jeans. "Anything," she whispered, kissing her way down across my neck. She began to unfasten my jeans, groping for my long cock.

Well, well, I thought. I was really in the mood for a blow- job and Janine was looking incredibly sexy. If it would make her feel better... I'd let her have her way with me.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, sliding down onto her knees. "You know you're the one I really want. Just let me make it up to you..."

"Uh-huh." I nodded slowly. Janine slid her hand into my stretched underpants and eased my hard cock out. She held it in the palm of her hand as she pressed her lips to the cum-streaked head.

Janine closed her mouth around the head, massaging the shaft with her fingers to pump out a few drops of cum. She slurped those up and kissed her way down the shaft.

"You know it's only your cock I want," she said. And she meant it, too--Janine was incredibly hot, and I could tell from the way she was giving me head that she really wanted me to fuck her. Well, if that's what she wanted... but first I'd cum in her mouth!

Janine seemed intent on making that happen. She licked her way down my cock shaft and started slowly sucking my balls into her mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she caressed my nuts with her tongue, gently licking behind them and then moving her mouth up to the head of my prick once more. She sucked that into her mouth and began pressing her lips down my rod, taking the whole length into her mouth.

She paused as the head pressed into her throat, then forced it down and deep-throated it into her soft flesh.

I slowly bent my knees, getting on the bed. Janine followed me every step of the way, never letting my cock leave her mouth. We ended up with me on my back and her between my legs, deep- throating my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, baby... that's good," I grunted, lifting my hips to bone my prick deep inside her. She gripped my thighs, sucking hard. Meanwhile, I struggled out of my shirt and tossed it on the floor. Janine pulled my pants further down on my legs to give herself more room to suck my cock, and suck my cock she did! As she swallowed me, I felt my orgasm coming on.

Janine slipped her hand down between my legs, one finger pressing slowly under my body as I lifted my legs and slipped out of my jeans. Then Janine pressed her finger firmly past my balls, between my cheeks, and touched my asshole. That felt good, and I let her know it.

I thrust my hips harder up and down against her, pounding my prick into her mouth. Janine slipped her finger into her mouth and then put it back down between my buttocks and slid it up and down on my asshole. Then she positioned her finger and pressed hard, sliding the finger up my ass. No woman had ever done that to me, but it felt damn good.

I felt my cum welling up, ready to gush into her throat. Janine was pulling all her kinky tricks to make up for fucking Rich. Well, that was fine with me. She gripped my cheeks and shoved my prick down her throat, demanding with her hungry thrusts that I cum for her.

"That's good, baby... just keep doing that... oh yeah, oh yeah!" I groaned as I began to spurt, ramming my prick into Janine's hungry mouth. She swallowed my cum as I poured it into her mouth. Feeling her finger stroke in and out of my tight asshole, I grunted and finished cumming.

Janine licked the last beads of juice from her lips. Her finger eased out of my ass. Then she crawled onto the bed on top of me, her tits pressing through the thin material of her shirt.

"That tasted so good," Janine sighed. "There's nothing I love more than your cum. I want you to cum for me again."

"You bet I will," I said. "You're starting to convince me."

"I want to make it up to you," she said. "I want to make it up to you by fucking you--by giving you my whole body. Is there anything you want--anything I can do to you that'll make it up to you?"

"Anything?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," said Janine. "Anything. No matter how kinky. The kinkier the better. I want it."

Janine was certainly asking for a mouthful. April and Julie had reminded me how much I loved fucking ass, but Janine had never let me do her that way. She had said the idea turned her on, but she thought the act was too filthy and degrading. But I knew she was into it, because whenever I slid my tongue between her smooth ass cheeks or touched her asshole with my finger, she went wild with lust. And when I fucked her doggy-style, Janine let me know how much she loved that, too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.