Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

The girls helped me clean up the front room and make up the bed. I complained to myself about how much I hated taking summer school, but I never did miss one particular class. I hopped on my motorcycle and just made it on time. The class was Psychology 69- -Sexual Psychology. At least, that was the joke around campus, except it wasn't any joke in Magdalena's class. She was a great teacher, and Sexual Psychology was certainly her best subject. That wasn't hurt by the fact that she was gorgeous, and to make matters more interesting, Lorelei was in that class with me.

The teacher came late as it turned out, but Lorelei was there. She sat in the front row, an empty seat right next to her. I slipped into it, taking off my sunglasses and grinning at her.

"Mick," she smiled. "Hi there. I saved you a seat!"

"Thanks, baby," I said. "How've you been doing?"

I hadn't seen her since the week before and was curious about her weekend. Lorelei was one of those sexy girls who had been a quiet chick until she turned into something of a punk in college. I'd seen her drunk at plenty of parties, but she seemed sort of naive even so. I didn't doubt that she was still a virgin--just from the tentative way she flirted with me. From the vibes I felt, I would expect any normal girl to lean over and blow me in class. But Lorelei was different--she was shy even though she dressed like a class A slut.

This day she wore a tight pair of black jeans, high boots with pointy toes, and a tight tank top which showed her ample breasts to great advantage. I thought wonderful things about her tits despite the fucking I'd had so recently. Lorelei also wore a black leather biker jacket and her hair was dyed black and spiked on top. She had a number of shiny silver bracelets on her wrists and her ears dangled lots of earrings. Missing were the usual pair of sunglasses that made her spiky hair look even sexier. Over all, Lorelei was one fine dish.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Man, I was as horny as ever just sitting there next to Lorelei and smelling her perfume, a scent that always made me horny. I wanted to slip my hand into that jacket and grope her tits right there, but I figured I should wait.

"You look good today," she smiled. "I like your hair all messy."

She reached out and ran her fingers through it quickly, teasing me. As she lifted her arm, I got a brief glimpse of her stretched tank top around her smooth breasts. I laughed. Lorelei didn't realize that my hair was messy because April and Julie had given me such a working over. I hadn't even had time for a shower before class.

"So what did you do this weekend?" she asked flirtatiously, leaning close to me.

"Oh, you know... the usual stuff. How about you?"

"I went to a few parties, got a little drunk... nothing big. What're you doing tonight?"

I almost swallowed my tongue. She was going for it, asking me out. I had put it off too long, and now Lorelei was asking me for a date. I felt a little embarrassed.

"Nothing," I said. "Why, you want to go out?"

"That'd be great," she said. "I don't have class tomorrow--I still haven't seen your apartment. You're living with that guy... Rich?"

"Yeah," I said warily. She wanted to see my apartment, but she was asking so nervously, I could see she was just begging me to fuck her. And from then on I knew for sure Lorelei was a virgin.

"What time's good?" I mumbled, astonished at how forward she was being.

"How about eight?"

We both glanced around as the teacher came in--Magdalena Serape, the foxiest teacher on campus. She was around thirty, with short hair like Lorelei's and a trim, well-tanned body. Her face was gorgeous and she had slim but incredibly yummy breasts. She dressed very casually--tight jeans and a white T-shirt, no bra.

Her tits often showed through her thin shirts and, more than once when a particularly sexy young woman in class would ask an intense, detailed question about cunt-lapping, I would see the woman's nipples poking through. Magdalena was a famous lesbian, well-known for her articles about lesbian sex and vaginal exercising and dildo use as a route to inner peace. That's probably why I found her so sexy--I knew that even if she were a student rather than a teacher, I'd never have a chance. Lorelei was infatuated with her, though, and watched intently as Magdalena crossed the room.

"Isn't she wonderful?" whispered Lorelei. "I think she's just wonderful. She's so beautiful!"

I eyed Magdalena's ass, noting that her pants were tight enough to show the lines of her panties. I wondered how many female students she'd let inside those undies, giving them their first taste of lezzie sex with an older woman. Probably quite a few. Lorelei sighed as she watched Magdalena turning around, showing the class her tits.

"She's so neat," she said quietly.

"Uh--huh," I agreed, running my eyes from Magdalena to Lorelei and back again. The thought of Lorelei and Magdalena together made me wonder about Lorelei's virginity again.

I decided to skip my Austere Architecture class and headed home. Halfway there, I remembered that I'd left my house key on the table. I cursed, but it didn't matter all that much. Rich never locked his window. I'd just walk around the side of the balcony and climb in that way. I was sure my old buddy wouldn't mind.

My apartment was on the second floor, but there was a high stone fence just beneath the balcony. It was a tiny balcony, with no sliding glass door, but a little window. It was barely big enough for me to crawl through.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.