Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining through the half-open blinds onto my face. I glanced at the living room clock and saw that it was nine o'clock. I had a class at twelve--plenty of time left to sleep.

That's when I saw April. She was out of bed, bending over the stove and apparently making herself a cup of tea. That's not what got me, though--she was very close to being naked, and I could see the curved outline of her ass stretching through a pair of panties. She had on a flimsy robe, which I immediately recognized as Janine's, a chick I saw from time to time. She'd left it at my place on her last overnight visit.

The robe came just below April's waist--April was quite a bit taller and broader than Janine. That left her whole ass open to my view. She had on a pair of yellow leopard-skin panties-- similar to the ones she'd worn the night before, but even tighter and differently colored. When she turned, I saw that she had the front of the robe hanging loosely open and her breasts were fully visible.

I immediately began to feel horny. My cock swelled and got hard within seconds after I'd spotted April's ass. Even after my long workout with the two women, I was hot and ready for action. In fact, I'm usually horny in the morning, and this morning I was hornier than ever.

My cock felt great--not the least bit tired or sore. It formed a lump under the thin sheet that covered me. We'd kicked off our blankets during that second round of fucking, and since it was a warm morning I wasn't cold at all. I watched April as she moved around the kitchen, humming merrily, her tits bouncing every time she turned. Her nipples were firm and erect.

April didn't see me open my eyes, so I just stayed in bed eyeing her as she went about her morning routine. She finished getting her tea and moved into the tiny little dining area we had. She leaned against the breakfast counter and opened a sex magazine.

April apparently liked the pictures. She leafed through the magazine, leaning heavily on the counter. Her hips swayed noticeably and her legs were spread far enough to show me hints of her dark pubic hair around the edges of the tight panties. And April's ass moved up and down as she sipped at her tea.

I heard the shower running in the other room. Rich would already be at work, so I figured it was Julie. The thought of Julie in the shower made me incredibly hot, but at the moment I was more intent on watching April, who was putting on a delightful show for me without knowing it. She absentmindedly reached between her legs and scratched her upper thigh, straying close to her pussy. I remembered the sexy scene of her masturbating for me. She returned her hand to her tea and drank it slowly.

Suddenly April looked startled, as if she'd forgotten something. She tiptoed across the room, near the bed. I closed my eyes most of the way, but still watched her. She bent over her purse and slipped out a pack of birth control pills. I watched as she popped one out and swallowed it. I felt like I'd watched some sensuous secret female ritual. Then April went back to sipping her tea and reading that sleazy magazine.

When she glanced over and saw me watching her, she smiled. She began to walk toward the bed, shrugging the skimpy robe back on her shoulders, and licked her lips as she slid the sleeves of the robe down her arms and slipped out of it.

"Hello there," she sighed, climbing onto the bed. "Did you have a good sleep?"

She got on top of me and began kissing my face, then moved to my lips. She gave me a deep, sensuous French kiss before I could answer.

"Too many wet dreams," I said. "I'm not getting enough sex lately."

"Ooooh," she breathed. "We'll have to do something about that." She dropped her hand to the bulge in the sheet where my cock was, the tip already wet with pre-cum. "You really aren't getting enough sex," she said. "I was afraid last night would've worn you out."

"Baby, it didn't even start to tire me," I said, putting my arms around her. I set my hands on her buttocks and started squeezing them gently, feeling the thin cotton material of her underpants. They were hiked up her ass, so I could palm most of the sensuous, warm flesh as I pulled her closer to me.

She spread her legs, snuggling down on top of me and straddling my legs through the sheets.

"So now that you've had a chance to sleep on it," she sighed, rubbing my chest, "how was it?"

I chuckled. "You and Julie are the best fucks I've ever had," I told her.

That wasn't the answer she wanted, but it was close enough. She began to kiss her way over my chest, grazing my hair and biting down softly on my nipples. I could feel the erect buds of her nipples rubbing against my stomach as April moved her way down to my belly. She pulled the sheet off to reveal my bulging erection.

She lifted my cock in her hand and inspected it. It wasn't red at all, but in surprisingly good shape after my workout. There was a bead of pre-cum glistening on the head.

"That's nice," she said. "I consider it a compliment. And an invitation."

April leaned forward and touched the tip of her tongue to the head of my cock. She licked around the thick, engorged knob and sucked off the pre-cum. Then she moved her way up my body, pulling the sheet off the bed all the way.

"I don't suppose you have any objections to a morning fuck?" she said. "I gotta be at work at one... I'd love to get some ass before that... or maybe that should be get some cock in my ass."

April was breathing hard, her face flushed and her breasts getting very firm. She turned on faster than any woman I'd ever fucked--with the possible exception of Julie. April took her tits in her hands as she lay between my legs. Positioning my cock, she began to slide it into the hollow between her breasts.

"I've been dying to do this to you," she breathed. "Ever since I saw how you were eyeing my tits."

I groaned as she wedged her tits firmly together with my cock in the middle. April was built like a porn star--only with bigger mams than most of them. It felt great having my cock sandwiched between them, especially when she began sliding up and down, pressing my cock into her cleavage.

"That feel good?" she asked, her eyes wide as she rubbed me between her tits.

I was speechless. My cock felt like it was going to burst. I lifted my hips to meet April's horny thrust as she lifted her ass to give herself better leverage. I could see the curvaceous shape of her buttocks through those panties and I wanted to get my cock between them. But right then I was intent on cumming on April's tits the same way I had on Julie's.

April was moaning loudly in pleasure. She milked a drop of cum out of my cock and paused in her tit-fucking long enough to bend down and suck it into her mouth. Then she returned to her lustful stroking, pressing my cock harder than ever against the flesh of her breasts. She kept her body firmly moving, grunting with exertion as she worked up a sweat. The film of moisture that formed on her tits only served to lube my cock and make it move better. Pleasure throbbed through my body as she rammed my cock into her cleavage with perfect rhythm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.