Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

Once up in the apartment, Julie looked better to me than ever. She looked so good, as a matter of fact, that I forgot all about Rich and April. They must have gotten caught up on the way. You see, Rich and I share a one-bedroom apartment, and I sleep on the hide-away bed in the front room. It was already open and messed up from the morning--and Julie didn't hesitate. She sat right down on it, parting her legs invitingly as she leaned back.

Now she just wore the harem pants and the halter--she'd left her jacket in the car. She was barefoot, and the harem pants clung to her sweaty legs. My cock started getting hard as I moved toward the bed.

Julie leaned back, looking up at me and parting her lips. I kissed her deeply, shoving my tongue into her bright red mouth. As I did, she put her hand on my cock bulge and started rubbing.

Julie was a skilled tease, all right--except that she delivered on every promise she made with her voluptuous hands! She kissed me hard as I began to undo her halter. When I got the knot finally open, the thin material dropped away and exposed Julie's bare breasts. I eased her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, molding my mouth to one of her erect nipples as she rubbed her fingers against my cock.

I bit Julie's nipple and tugged at it suggestively. She let out a little whimper and began to undo my jeans.

As I sucked her tits, she got my pants open and pulled them down over my ass. That way she had better access to my rod, which was standing up plainly by then. I rubbed it against Julie's bare midriff as she put her arms around me and reached down to take hold of my ass. She squeezed my cheeks, encouraging me to thrust my body and my cock against her stomach. Her belly was still slippery with sweat and cum. I moved up her body until my cock was pressing between her tits once again. She happily put her hands on her mammaries and pushed them together so they snugly embraced my cock.

I began to slowly tit-fuck Julie, this time with me on top. She moved her body with me, holding her breasts so that my cock was firmly wedged between them. Her flesh was moist and warm, and my cock immediately began to ooze cum. Julie arched her back to give me a better angle and I could see her sexy face as she panted in desire.

I reached up and began to stroke the sides of Julie's tits. She moved her hands away and I took firm hold of them, pressing them together so that my cock continued to ache with desire every time I shoved my prick in between her jugs. Julie deftly reached down and pulled my jeans off my legs, then went to work on her pants. Finally, she slid them over her ankles as I continued to move my cock up and down between her tits, closing in on her face every time with my thick, cum-leaking cockhead.

Now we were both stark naked. Julie had her legs spread and was stroking the back of my thigh with one of her feet. Her legs were spread so wide I just couldn't resist the invitation, even though I was dying to cum between her tits again. I moved down, panting from the exertion of tit-fucking her.

Julie let out a moan of approval as she felt my cock sliding down her belly. I left a little trail of cum as I closed in on her spread legs and her dripping crotch. I positioned myself over her, frenching her hungrily as she thrust her tongue back into my mouth. Our tongues seethed together hotly as my cockhead found the thin slit of Julie's cunt.

I lowered my hips a little, feeling the tight hole of her pussy. Then I slowly began to put my cock in.

Julie gasped and moaned as I fucked her. She was a loud chick and she really loved sex. She particularly seemed to love getting fucked, and I was happy to oblige her. I penetrated her cunt all the way, putting my cock as deep as it would go inside her. I knew I was pretty long--but Julie took me all eagerly, and her cunt stayed nice and tight up the whole length of my cock. I started working my cock in and out of her pussy, and Julie moaned and worked along with me. Her spread legs seemed to spread further, giving her leverage to lift her ass off the bed and thrust her hips in time with my fucking. Her tits jiggled up and down beautifully as I put my cock into her, the little nipples dancing as more sweat formed on them. I sucked her nipples again, licking off the sweat and then kissing my way up to Julie's mouth, where I shoved my lips against hers and frenched her vigorously.

Julie moaned and whimpered the whole time, taking my cock eagerly and fucking her hips at just the right speed. She was louder than she'd ever been, her mouth wide open every time I pulled my tongue out of it. Whenever she could--which was when I wasn't kissing her--Julie moaned and practically screamed. Her lips quivered quite visibly every time my cock reached its deepest point inside her. I kept fucking her hard, realizing why she loved it so much--in this position, my cock seemed to go deeper into her.

In fact, I was sure with me fucking her missionary style, I could plunge my cock deeper than ever into her. Doggie-style was good, because it felt so dirty and kinky, but with me on top of her I could definitely feel my cock going further into Julie's tight pussy. I was plumbing new depths of her sweet cunt, and it felt great. I pounded away inside her, my cock throbbing.

"Oh, oh, yes Mick--I'm going to cum! Fuck me harder--uh!" Julie was practically shouting, rubbing her body against me as her cunt contracted. Throwing her head back, she let it all go, screaming wildly and gasping for breath. I kept fucking Julie as she came and came. I was close, but holding back from spurting into her as she finished cumming.

"Oh yeah," she whispered into my ear, cradling my head with her hands. "Now you cum. Cum inside me. I want you to fill my pussy with your jizz... Oh, yes--"

Then, with pleasured moaning, I injected Julie with my fourth load of jizz that night. My cock seemed to explode in ecstasy as I rammed it in. I panted against Julie's neck as I finished spurting, feeling my cock become limp with exhaustion. I didn't know if I'd ever be able to fuck again!

But I was dying to, even as I ground to a halt. Julie's legs were still wrapped around mine and her tits were firmly wedged to my chest. My limp cock stayed in her.

Suddenly, I heard another voice. Julie's eyes opened wide as she looked up. "Hi, you two," said April from next to the bed.

I gasped and pulled my cock out of Julie. She reached for the blankets, pulling them over both of us. Rich was standing behind April. His face looked red as I glanced over at him. I have to admit, my face was getting a little red, too. But seeing April made me hot all over again, both my face and my cock.

She leaned over and kissed Julie gently on the lips. The two females giggled as April returned to Rich and put her arm around him.

"Didn't mean to interrupt you," she sighed. "But I just couldn't resist. I trust you're having fun?"

"What do you think?" I asked.

Julie laughed and kissed me. She cuddled deeper under the covers, pulling the sheet up over her breasts. "Lots of fun. You should join in."

"Oh, I think Rich would rather get me alone for a little while. And I'm dying to give him all my attention. But we'll be in the bedroom if you should need us."

April kissed Julie again as she walked past the bed. She moved into the bedroom and Rich followed her quickly.

They closed the door and Julie began to laugh.

Julie reached down and started stroking my cock. Despite my exhaustion, my prick was beginning to get hard again just from me seeing April. To make it worse, I could hear her giggling in the other room, and hear the bed springs creaking already.

My prick was getting very hard. Julie was quite pleased. She relaxed a little, sliding up against me under the covers, then put her arms around me and let herself ease into my embrace.

"You really want April, don't you?" Julie asked quietly.

"You're plenty for me right now, Julie," I said.

"Oh, don't give me that," she sighed, putting her lips against mine. She kissed me and went on. "I've quit being jealous of April--even though she always gets the men. I guess I got the hung stud tonight--though your friend's pretty cute... and April got the virgin." She sighed and nuzzled my throat. "Don't worry about it," Julie said. "I can tell you want to fuck her."

"She's a very attractive girl," I said. "Of course, if I had the chance..."

"I knew it," sighed Julie. "But you seem willing to fuck me, too..."

"Believe me, baby, you're more gorgeous than April. And you're a better fuck than she could possibly be."

"But you don't really know, do you?" Julie whispered into my ear, then playfully bit it.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"I think you should put the moves on April. She kept talking about you before we came over. She said you were the cutest one, but the other guy looked like a virgin. So I said I'd let her have Rich if I could have you. Now... Rich is looking pretty sexy, and I know damn well that April has a wet cunt for you! It seems a match made in heaven..."

"What're you talking about?" I asked.

"I think those two are having a good time in there," she said. "But if you think you can get it up again, I'm sure April would be willing and able for a trade..."

"A trade... you for her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.