Coed Sluts - Cover

Coed Sluts

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story evolves around 7 or 8 college students who are very sexually active with each other and about a couple of virgins who give up their virginity in order to be more sexually active. This books contains something for almost everyone. If you went to college or a junior college, you might even see yourself in one the chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

The three of us took Julie's car over to Lorelei's house on Wednesday. Julie looked incredible in a tight leather blazer, with no shirt, that plunged deep between her tits and made it quite evident that she couldn't possibly have a bra on. She wore a matching leather mini-skirt that came so high on her thighs that the lower curve of her ass cheeks was quite visible. It was pretty obvious that she was wearing so underwear, as well, since Julie had taken care to flash me quite a number of times already. She had on high heels and bare legs, and looked like she was ready to fuck.

Since she was driving, April and I were in the back seat. April wore even sluttier clothes than Julie. She had on nothing but a leather bra over her tits, though her denim vest lay on the car seat. Her tight spandex pants were quite see-through and had a snap crotch that made her cunt accessible. Since her panties were nothing more than a g-string with a very loose knot tied right up against her cunt, she was almost as ready for action as her friend Julie.

Before we reached Lorelei's house, I had found out just how ready for action April was. As Julie drove, April and I made out in the back seat, rubbing our bodies together and kissing wildly. I undid the front hook of her bra so I could suck on her hard nipples and, before long, she had my pants open and her hand around my cock, jerking me off hungrily. She helped me open up the snap-crotch of her tight pants and tug her g-string out of the way, and I slid two fingers up April's warm slit.

"You two horny fuckers can't make each other cum yet," said Julie from the front seat. "We've got to save our orgasms for this little virgin Mick wants us to initiate."

"We're just warming up," said April, slowly sliding one leg over my waist. I snuggled down into the seat as she spread her legs and straddled me, then settled down on top of me. She guided my cock through the open crotch of her pants and I felt it sinking into her tight wetness.

"Now make sure you don't cum inside me," April whispered. "I just want you to get good and horny. Tell me when you're about to cum and I'll pull out so you can save it for Lorelei."

Neither girl had ever met Lorelei, but as a favor to me, they'd agreed to come to her house and fuck her. I'd described her as the sexiest ex-virgin in the world. That drove April and Julie crazy, and they were both glowing with lust for her.

April started fucking her body slowly back and forth, pulling my cock in and out of her. "That feels so good," she whimpered. "I hope we're there soon..."

At a long stoplight, Julie put on the emergency brake and leaned over, turning in her seat and taking hold of April's ass. She tugged the crotch of April's pants further open and slipped her tongue into her girlfriend's willing crack. April lifted herself to give Julie a better angle as she began to thirstily lick April's asshole.

"Uh... yes..." whimpered April.

The light changed and Julie turned around, letting out the break and pulling away quickly so that April slipped forward and thrust my whole cock into her pussy in one hard shove.

"Uh... so good... fuck my pussy..."

We pulled up in front of Lorelei's house.

Julie turned around and playfully slapped April's ass.

"Come on, you two! Up and at 'em! There's plenty of fucking to be done inside!"

April slowly pulled herself off of me, easing my cock out of her dripping pussy. She sat next to me and tucked my underwear back over my prick. It was soaked through with her cunt juice before she could zip up my fly. She fastened my belt and then pulled her own pants closed.

"Sorry, love," she said, kissing me. "I promised our friend. Let's go inside."

We got out of the car and followed Julie up the path to the front door. I watched her gorgeous bare legs as she walked. The hem of her mini-skirt swayed dangerously close to her pussy. I fancied that I could see little tufts of pubic hair sticking out below the skirt. My cock stayed hard as April and I walked up to the door.

Julie knocked, and Lorelei answered. When she did her eyes went wild and her mouth dropped open.

I hadn't told her that I'd brought two chicks--and certainly not that the two were as gorgeous as Julie and April. Lorelei just stood there for a second, gawking, looking Julie up and down. Her eyes hovered around the deep cleavage exposed by Julie's blazer, then moved down to her long, lush legs as they stood slightly parted. Lorelei herself looked quite gorgeous in a tight cotton top which laced between the breasts--she didn't wear a bra either, and she had on a loose white mini-skirt with long lacy white pantyhose.

Julie stepped forward, putting her arms around Lorelei's shoulders.

"You must be Lori, darling. And what a pretty young slut you are."

Julie pressed her lips to Lori's mouth. Lori squirmed at first, astonished with what was going on, but she yielded almost immediately and let her hands rest on Julie's hips. Julie and she Frenched as April and I stepped into the house.

Lori glanced around nervously, then whispered, "Let's get into my room. Quick."

We all went into Lori's room. I shut the door but didn't lock it. No sooner were we inside than April and Julie had pressed Lorelei back onto the bed, climbing on either side of her.

"Just relax, darling. April and I are experts with women. And I'm dying to get at this luscious body of yours."

April quickly slid out of her spandex pants while I watched gape-mouthed. Julie went to work on Lorelei's shirt, unlacing it as she kissed her. April moved down and lay between Lorelei's spread thighs, tugging them open and pulling up the loose white mini-skirt.

She buried her face in Lorelei's cunt, pressing her mouth against it through the thin crotch of her pantyhose.

"Oooooh, what a delectable young cunt," squealed April. "You mean to say this has never been eaten by another woman? We'll have to remedy that..." She slid her hands under Lori's skirt and began to pull down the pantyhose.

Lorelei submitted eagerly as Julie pulled open her shirt and April worked her white pantyhose down her long, slender thighs. April was bent over, so I could see the bare cheeks of her ass with the string of her tiny g-string panties tugged tightly between them. I wanted to get behind her and slide my cock between her luscious cheeks, but I wanted to see the three females make it first.

I slipped out of my shirt and began to undo my pants, feeling my cock throb against my tight underwear. It was still covered in April's thick cunt juice, practically dripping with it. I watched as April slipped Lorelei's pantyhose down over her ankles and tossed them on the bed.

Julie picked up the soaked pantyhose and rubbed the crotch against her face.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed. "Smells good... I want some of that pussy, too, April! Don't eat it all up..."

"There's plenty of it," said April as she ran her hands up Lorelei's spread legs and followed them with her face, burying it in Lorelei's exposed crotch.

"Ooooo--ah!" groaned Lorelei as April thrust her mouth into the virgin pussy. Lorelei's eyes fluttered closed as Julie helped her out of her top and began to suckle on the large, hard nipples.

I kicked my pants off. Watching them with desire, I took my cock in my hand and began slowly jerking off as I got hotter. I was careful not to bring myself too far too fast, though--I wanted to save a load of cum for Lorelei's sweet pussy.

Julie opened up her blazer and dangled her breasts in Lorelei's face. She eagerly closed her lips around Julie's hard nipple, putting her hands up to stroke Julie's face. April was busily eating Lorelei's cunt, splattering cunt juice all over her face. Lori let out a wild moan--I knew she was getting close already.

"Come on, baby," grunted Julie. "Cum for us. We want to see you cum!"

Julie slowly turned Lorelei on her side, and April followed, climbing onto the bed with her face sandwiched between Lorelei's thighs so she could continue to eat that young pussy. Julie moved down, kissing Lorelei's back and settling between the curving cheeks of her ass. Lorelei emitted a groan of pleasure and anticipation as she realized what was to come.

My fist tightened on my cock and I moved a little so I could see better. Julie's tongue snaked out and drew a slow path up Lorelei's exposed crack. She parted Lori's ass cheeks further and thrust her tongue hungrily into Lori's asshole. Lorelei practically screamed as Julie made contact with her supple anus. April delved into Lorelei's pussy with new fervor as Julie started rimming her. April's hands moved into Julie's open jacket so she could fondle her tits as she feasted.

Lorelei's eyes opened wide and she got closer to an orgasm. I kept slowly jerking myself off, watching as Lorelei's body contorted in pleasure.

Then, suddenly, I realized that there was a squeaking sound coming from the other side of Lorelei's wall and knew in a flash that Kristy was watching and jerking off! The creaking of her bedsprings got faster as Lorelei cried out suddenly, grasped her own tits and pinched the nipples as she screamed in orgasm!

Lori thrust her hips rapidly back and forth as she came, caught between the twin ecstasies of having her asshole licked by Julie and her cunt eaten by April. The two babes fondled each other's tits as they shared Lorelei's delicious goodies.

When Lorelei finished cumming, they got up and leaned over her, kissing each other hungrily. Then Julie climbed off of the bed and came over to me. She kissed me deeply, reaching down to grope my cock. She gave it a few slow jerks as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

"I hope we're putting on a good show," she panted.

"I'm enjoying myself so far!"

April was bent over Lorelei, Frenching her and rubbing her tits. Julie quickly slipped out of her jacket, exposing her breasts, then unzipped her tight mini-skirt and got out of that.

When she stood fully naked, Julie leaned over the big purse she'd brought. She took out an odd assortment of straps--then I saw there was a hole with a metal ring in it. It was a dildo strap. She was going to fuck Lorelei with a strap-on dildo!

I knew from seeing many porn flicks what a strap-on dildo meant--Julie's dildo was going to go plunging into Lorelei's tight pussy as if Julie were a man.

Julie lifted the harness to her face and glanced over at me, smiling. I realized that the back of the dildo had a short leather plug attached--shaped like a cock complete with head. It wasn't quite a dildo in its own right--it was only five inches long, but the perfect size to go up Julie' ass as she got into the dildo harness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.