Eager Horny Cousin - Cover

Eager Horny Cousin

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young teenager goes to spend the summer with her cousins on their farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Keep a watch out, Pam. Do you see mom coming?"

"Hunh unh."

Pam's brown eyes surveyed the crowded parking lot as Mark struggled beside her in the front seat of the station wagon, working his jeans down to his knees. His engorged cock flipped into the air, wagging and straining. He let out a sigh.

"Okay. Now it's your turn. I'll keep an eye out. Just hurry up, that's all."

Pam nodded and pulled her skirt up about her waist, grasping the edge of her panties. In one deft motion she arched and peeled them off, pulling their crotch stickily away from her tender heated cunt.

Mark couldn't help staring down as her dewy pussy mound burst into view, all matted and curled and tickling at her wet inner thighs.

It had been a long dull morning shopping with their mom, driving from one shopping center to another as she picked up items here and there and spent hours on end just browsing. Finally, worn out on this whole excursion, they'd begged to stay in the car and wait instead of following Linda from store to store.

And almost as soon as she'd disappeared from sight, they'd looked at each other with mutual agreement.

Pam slid the crisp moist material down her slender hips, then off. Now her pussy was bare beneath the skirt, all warm and oozy with anticipation. She reached over and grasped her brother's bobbing prick, and he grunted.

"Ahh, yeah. Now do it, Sis. Climb up on me -- hurry! If I don't get my prick in you right now I'm gonna shoot all over the place! Come on!"

Still holding onto his swollen cockshaft, Pam obeyed with a smile. She wiggled onto her knees and straddled his lap, facing the window so she could see out in case their mother appeared unexpectedly.

Then, easing his cockhead against her pooched, dewy cunt lips, she lowered herself onto it.

"Oooohhh..."

A long happy groan rose from her throat as her cunt mouth stretched wide around her brother's cockmeat, sinking down on it with a spew of hot, steamy juices. "Oh yeah, that's right, ohhh shit." Mark groaned too. His prick sank up into her, throbbing and lurching in her snug cunt.

"Uhhhmmm..."

She settled on his lap with an ecstatic flutter, her skirt fanning out to cover their actions.

People and cars were everywhere, some of them passing by so near that Mark could have reached out the passenger window and touched them. That fact only added to the thrill as he grasped his sister's hips, urging her on.

"Jesus, that feels good! Now fuck it, Pammy. Fuck it good, like that... ahhh..."

Not that Pam needed urging by this time, by any means. She began to ease up and down on her knees, undulating to feel his cock jerk and slosh inside her.

"Ohhhh... ooooh..."

Her head lolled, long brown hair tickling at his face. Her tight wet pussy made slick sucking sounds around his aching prick as she rocked rhythmically, riding it like a bronco.

He gave an approving grunt, reaching under her skirt to feel all that soft thick cunthair split apart by his cock, fingertips exploring around until they located the taut stretched button of her clit. He rubbed it furiously.

"That's real good, Sis. Pump the jizz right out of me, so I can shoot it up your cunt hole! Faster... faster!"

"Uuunnnggh..."

Pam obliged gladly, her clit shooting off sparks under his twiddling fingers. She humped up and down harder, until her pussy glided along the entire length of his massive veined pecker. The seat springs squeaked frantically as she bounced to climax on her brother's cock, slamming down with furious delight.

"Ohhh -- oh fuck, I'm coming Mark! I'm coming on your cock! Now... now... now -- ooowwwhhh -- mmumppff!"

Her wail was cut off as Mark slapped a hand over her mouth. At the same time he lurched and his cock spasmed.

Cum fountained up Pam's taut pussy, and she careened on it in wiggling ecstasy as its hot floods pumped her to completion, gasping and moaning into her brother's clamped palm.

"Muhhhm... ummppfff!"

"Aaahhh..."

He groaned, releasing his grip as the jism was sucked from his balls. Pam wavered atop him, her pussy filled with thick hot gushes.

"Oh shit, Pammy, that... that was something else! Ohhh, fuck!"

He sank back, drained and happy.

Pam slumped too and her cunt squeezed on his pecker until it finally slid free with a limp wet plop.

Splatters of cum seeped from her bloated hole, and she collapsed on the front seat in a sated heap, skirt bunching about her hips to display the slick crease of her pussy drooling his jizz, its brown fuzz dewy with big white globs.

Mark grinned. But then his grin froze when he glanced up and saw a familiar package-laden figure heading toward them, only a few cars away.

"Oh shit -- it's mom!"

Frantically he jerked his jeans up and snapped them together, then pulled his dazed sister upright and shoved her panties under the seat.

Pam slipped back to reality as the driver's door opened, and their mother climbed in.

"Well, did you have a nice wait? I didn't mean to be so long but it -- uhhh, well, it... doesn't matter. Take these, Mark."

Linda's smooth conversation broke into a stammer as the tangy reek of sex filled the car, and she pushed the packages in Mark's lap in an effort to hide her shock.

But it was all too plain to see what had happened, even if she hadn't smelled it. Mark's flushed face, and Pam's discreet glowing expression gave it all away.

Her children had been fucking. And right out in public. Right in the middle of her shopping trip! Linda was too stunned to react. Instead she started the car and headed home, not knowing what else to do.

All the way back, none of them spoke. If they noticed their mother's abruptly quiet behavior, neither Mark or Pam seemed to realize that they'd been caught. Instead they sat obediently, both looking as innocent as two children ought to look.

But Linda knew better. After the initial shock wore off, turmoil set in. She honestly didn't know quite how to react, or what to do about it. Now that they'd discovered sex, how was she supposed to stop them from wanting to learn more?

But even in her turmoil, she knew exactly who was responsible for doing this to her children. She'd seen it last night, with her own eyes. Susan. That... little... bitch!

As she drove, her fury grew. Not at Mark or Pam, because she knew her kids. She knew how innocent they were compared to so many others their age, and how easily their teenaged emotions could be unleashed at any moment with a little direction. And it was growing painfully obvious that Susan had been doing plenty of directing.

By the time she pulled into the gravel drive by the house. Linda was fuming. Something had to be done about this situation right now, before it got any worse. Somehow, she had to undo the damage her niece had done.

As the kids got out of the car and started inside, she spoke up without taking time to think.

"Mark, would you wait a second? I have another chore I forgot about, and it's going to take a man's help. Do you mind?"

"Uh... okay Mom." Giving in with a shrug, he climbed back into the station wagon beside her. "What do you need?"

"You'll see. Just wait." Unable to think up any fancy lies, she stopped his questions shortly and pulled once more out of the drive, not exactly certain where she was going.

After a few minutes of guiding the car down back roads away from the house, Linda saw a familiar-looking dirt lane and abruptly pulled in.

"Hey, Mom?" Mark frowned, perplexed. "This road doesn't go anywhere but to a cornfield. What's up?"

Not answering, she found a shady spot and brought the car to a halt. Then, when she'd killed the engine, she turned to face him. "That's exactly what I was going to ask, young man. What's up with you and Pam that the two of you feel called upon to fuck each other right in the middle of a busy parking lot? You did it, didn't you? You fucked your sister--after promising me you wouldn't!"

Mark's mouth dropped open, and his eyes bulged.

"And don't bother trying to lie, because I already know the truth!" Linda was infuriated, her cheeks flushing hotly. She was getting herself worked up, and couldn't seem to stop it. "Answer me, young man! You fucked my Pammy, didn't you? Didn't you?"

Suddenly she clutched Mark's arm in an iron grip, making him wince.

"It... it was sort of an accident. Ouch Mom, that hurts!" He tried to pull away, his face pale. "Accident!" Linda's voice rose almost to a cry, and she shivered with anger. "Accident? You mean you slipped, and your cock just fell right into her? Is that the kind of accident you're trying to make me believe, Mark Harmon? Susan caused this, didn't she? Don't try to hide it. She's the one who got you two started! She got you all horny and was showing you how to fuck your sister last night when I walked in! And now you've done it, after promising me you wouldn't! Isn't that how it was? Isn't it?"

In her fury she gave him a shake, and Mark's answer rattled out. "Well... sort of, I suppose..."

"Sort of!" Linda vaguely realized that she was getting carried away, but couldn't stop herself. "You sort of fucked Pam, and no doubt you've sort of fucked that bitch Susan as well! My God, you just won't be satisfied until you've fucked every woman in the household! And that includes--"

She stopped, suddenly aware of the subdued ache that had grown in her cunt from the first moment she'd whiffed that raw tantalizing aroma of sex. Her pussy was frothing, drenched and hungry.

She needed fucking right this instant, and she needed it bad. She'd practically blurted it out in so many words, though her son was too scared to notice.

His face pleading, Mark took her momentary silence to break in. "Honest Mom, we didn't mean anything by it! We were just... just having some fun, that's all. Learning stuff, like, like the kind of stuff you don't learn from your own folks! That's all it was, I swear!"

His argument was far from convincing, but Linda knew that in his own naive mind he meant it.

She took a deep breath, then answered in a chill tone. "I see. You and your sister learned about fucking because your father and I didn't teach you all about it ourselves, is that it? Well, I'm going to teach you now. Oh yes I am, since that seems to be just what you want. Strip out of those clothes young man, because you're about to learn a lesson you'll never forget."

If Mark had been taken by surprise before, he was thunder- struck now. "What?"

"You heard me perfectly well, and we both know it! Get those clothes off this instant, before I strip you myself!"

The threat in her voice was so ominous that his fingers quickly leaped to his shirt, popping its buttons one by one.

After a moment's hesitation, Linda did the same. Her hands were trembling with a whirlpool of emotions as she undid her blouse, letting it drape open. With quick, cool efficiency she pulled it off, then undid her bra as well.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.