Eager Horny Cousin - Cover

Eager Horny Cousin

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young teenager goes to spend the summer with her cousins on their farm.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

For an instant they froze like that, too shocked to react.

It was Pam who moved first. Hesitantly, she reached up and began to undo her blouse.

"This... this is crazy!" Still weak and drained but unable to tear his eyes from her trembling fingers, Mark let out a fearful breath. "Mom and dad are right in the house, and they could catch us any moment! If dad even suspected something like this was going on, he'd peel my ass! Oh fuck!"

He gulped, his heart thumping with a strange excitement as the buttons of Pam's cotton blouse popped free one by one. Shifting position to watch better, he let his emptied cock slip from Susie's cunt with a plop. She gasped.

Pam's blouse flapped open and she shrugged it off. The white cups of her bra burst into sight, her rich creamy tit flesh taking him by surprise. Man, his sister really did have big tits after all!

She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra's catch, then pulled it off altogether. Mark hissed. "Oh man--"

Her tits bobbled free, their pert, round nipples spiking straight out into little hard peaks that just begged for attention. She murmured a soft question, her cheeks rosy with embarrassment.

"Do you... do you think my titties are nice, Mark?"

With those shy words she cupped her tits in her hands, hefting them out for his inspection.

Though not quite as large as Susie's, they made his throat go dry with sudden tightness. "Jeez..."

His wide stare and groaned response made Pam smile, creaming harder than ever. She moved forward, thrusting her tits at him.

"Would you like to kiss them a little? I mean, if you want to..." She stood before him, her taut-nippled tits hovering above his face and a flicker of pleasure darting at her lips.

Mark opened his mouth. So much had happened already today that the spectacle of his little sister standing over him with her tits in her hands and that tempting offer drifting through the loft was just all too much. He gasped, spellbound.

Beneath him, Susie squirmed with glee. "Oh go ahead, Mark! Don't be a big baby! Besides, you want to--we can both see that!" And she was right. It must've been all over his face, because Pam's smile widened.

"Oh shit, I can't believe this!" His voice came out in a throaty growl, cracked and hoarse. Slowly he drew up on his knees, his eyes gleaming. "You're asking for it, sis. Just push those tits at me one more time and I'm gonna--ohhh, shit!"

Creaming wickedly, Pam took her brother's dare. Rising on his knees, his face came just even with her taut pink-tipped tits. With a husky giggle she thrust them at him. "Then just do what you want and see if I care! Do it Mark--ohhh, ohhh!"

Her jutting tits slapped at his cheeks, her big, distended nipples sliding across his mouth with a shy urgency that demanded attention.

Mark was so shocked by that unexpected action that his mouth dropped, and one fat thrusting nipple slipped in.

"Mummfff--"

His lips instantly clamped around his sister's soft plump bud, and before he knew it he was sucking it greedily, mouthing her lush, quivering nipple and wallowing into those pillowy young tits with hungry smacking noises.

"Muhhm--uhhm..."

"Oooooh--ooooh, that's... nicccce!"

Pam wilted in a sudden blast of heat and clutched her brother's head, mashing her tits to his face. Creamy delight burst through her pussy in electric jolts of pleasure, even nicer than when it had been Susie sucking on her titties. She reeled limply, mewling with a rush of very unsisterly cunt-juices as he sucked and licked her nipple to an aching frenzy, gulping at it for more.

"Oh yeah, that's nice, that's really nice..." Susie murmured her approval, her blue eyes aglow.

The last thing Mark had expected when he went to fetch eggs with Susie this morning was to find himself kneeling in the hayloft stark naked between his cousin's legs with his mouth fastened on one of Pammy's pert jugs, sucking for dear life. The whole situation was out of hand, and there wasn't a thing he could do to stop it.

Instead, as if watching from a distance, he felt his fingers creep around Pam's waist and fumble at the catch of her skirt, unsnapping and pulling the crisp wet-spotted material down as if she were any ordinary girl, and not his sister at all. The skirt slipped to the hay-padded floor, and now she was only in panties.

"Ohhhh, oh Mark that feels good, so good... ahhhhhhh..."

Pam shuddered as his fingertips grasped the elastic waistband of her panties and began to peel them away. The flimsy material slithered down, baring her pliant young ass and allowing the first matted brunette pussycurls to burst free.

"Fffuuuhhmm..."

His muffled voice was a groan of mixed arousal and uncertainty as he jerked the wisp of fabric off. Its crotch pulled wetly away, and then it was gliding to her knees and down around her ankles. The tit in his mouth pushed deeper with smothering need, and he sucked harder.

Daintily, she stepped out of the panties entirely and clung to her brother in a tingling surge of uninhibited pleasure, grinding her wet pussy fleece to his bare flat chest.

If there had been any slightest hesitation left in Pam by this time, it was torn out of her in ripples of sheer ecstasy as she rubbed against the first naked man's body she'd ever known, groaning with the wet need that drenched her slender thighs and urged her on.

Abruptly Mark pulled back, gasping and breathless. His limp cock was nudging and swelling with fresh arousal, and he stared at her sopping cunt hovering before him.

"Puhhhh... Pammy..."

His lips moved across her trim tummy, his tongue flicking and licking its way across firm tender flesh and dipping into the tight little crease of her navel, and then sliding downward.

Shivering under that rough-spot probe and the sight of her brother eagerly licking his way to her twat, Pam moaned.

"Ohhhhh, oh yes! Lick me... lick me good all over Mark, lick me all up! It--it feels so good, don't stop! Don't... stop... aaahhh..."

His tongue plowed into her thickly curled fur and she eased her legs apart. It dipped along her cunt crevice and delicate flared lips, and a blast of juices poured over it.

"Wooohhhh..."

Mark drank them down and plunged up for more. Scuttling between her open legs he craned his head and burrowed into all that pussy hair, stabbing his tongue against her pooched cuntlips and worming its tip between them. Pam squealed and before he knew it he was eating her out.

"Yes, yesss! Oh Mark, eat me up! Eat me good! Good! Goo-- ooooh!"

She squirmed, grinding her pussy to his mouth with automatic humping gyrations as he shot his tongue up her tight, greasy hole, tasting its juiciness and digging deeper for more.

"Yehhhsss, that's very good..."

Neither of them heard Susie's purr as she reached down to fondle her cum-bloated cunt, feeling its seethe all over again at the sight of Mark crouched between his sister's legs lapping her cream and tonguing her virgin pussy as if he'd completely forgotten just whose cunt it was.

"Muhhhmmm... uuhhmmm..."

His lips smacked against Pam's soaked pussylips, and she bunched with delirious spasms, clutching his dark hair and squatting over him with harsh little undulations that made her asscheeks quiver.

Mark couldn't breathe. His mouth and nose were covered by wet hunching pussy, his tongue snaking up her cunthole. But he kept right on ramming up his sister's depths until suddenly she wrenched and cried out in bliss, climaxing frantically.

"Owwwooowwhh!"

Pam's tits flopped. She bounced wildly on her brother's face as his tongue brought her to orgasmic heights, reaming every blast of climax right out of her.

She'd never come so hard in her life! Shuddering and sobbing, she humped furiously. Then, when the initial peaks of rapture dwindled to a hazy focus on reality once more, she collapsed.

"Ohhhhh, Mark!"

Her lithe young body sank against him, her furry cunt sliding across his chest and her tits bobbling once again past his face as she groped and entwined her slender fingers around his wet blossoming cock...

"Now... now fuck me! Fuck me like you did Susie, fuck me good and hard and come in me so I can feel your jism shooting, I want it to shoot all up inside me!"

Crooning urgently, she began to pull on his prick, working it to full hardness. Her hand gave a series of harsh pumping jerks that rode the whole length of his prick as she spread her legs wide and lay back, positioning her well-oiled cunt just beneath his soaring reddened cockshaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.