Bride for the whole family - Cover

Bride for the whole family

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After spending serveral arousing nights with her husband on their honeymoon, a bride accompanies her husband to meet her in-laws. Here she is greeted, entertained, aroused and had by each member of the in-laws and as a group thing, while her new husband enjoys members of his own family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"She's a very pretty girl, Michael," Lorraine said simply, as she maneuvered her stepson into the mansion's library.

"Very attractive," Michael smiled, glancing at the older woman. "She's everything I'd hoped to find in a woman, attractive, intelligent and..."

"And sexual..." Lorraine's lips formed a coy, knowing smile and her blue eyes flashed with sudden amusement.

Michael didn't answer, but moved away from his stepmother, his eyes darting around him, surveying the floor-to-ceiling shelves of books that lined the wall's of the Hightower library. His father was a collector, This one room contained a small fortune in first editions.

But Lorraine's mind was far from the rare volumes. "Your telegram came as a surprise. We knew that you and Diana were living together, but marriage?"

He twisted around to face the woman again. His eyes widened, obviously irritated by her last remark

But Lorraine ignored his reaction and pressed further, "Does she know about the Hightowers?"

Michael's eyes glanced to the floor and he shook his head, receiving a chuckle of growing amusement from the woman.

"Your father and I had expected that you would have at least brought Diana to meet us before you married her," Lorraine continued. "I'm disappointed in you."

"Why?" Michael snapped. "Why should I have brought Diana here? I wouldn't have done it now, if it hadn't have been for the trust."

The woman no longer chuckled, but laughed. Michael had known this was going to happen. He should have tried to avoid it, but he knew that that would have been impossible. He had never been able to avoid Lorraine. Never!

"Poor Michael, afraid his family will frighten off his young bride," she laughed louder, the obviously unconfined mounds of her breasts juggling freely beneath the silky fabric of her caftan.

Damn! he silently cursed himself, as he felt the familiar tightening of his groin. He shouldn't have let this happen. But now that it was here, there was no way of getting out of it.

"I'm sorry, Michael," his stepmother abruptly ceased her laughter. "I didn't mean that. Please forgive me. It's just that this is so unlike you. I don't understand."

The young man's dark eyes studied her, remembering and trying to forget. "Things are different now, Lorraine. Diana and I are starting a life together. The things that happened here are... well, they're gone. They're part of the past!"

"Are they, Michael?" she smiled gently, the blueness of her eyes alive with a light of certainty. "Are you sure it's gone? Just like that; just because you say it's gone?"

"Yes, I'm sure," he nodded, lowering his eyes from hers to escape her probing gaze and feeling more and more uneasy by the moment.

The softness of her fingertips were on his cheek, lightly caressing. His eyes rose to her again and that confident smile on the fullness of her lips. There was no denying that Lorraine was a beautiful woman, a fact that had always drawn him and a fact that she had used on him ever since her marriage to his father. He wanted to escape her gaze, but she held him as she had always held him.

"I don't think anything has changed, Michael. I don't think you want anything to change," she whispered, her head moving slowly toward him. "I think you want me as much as you've always wanted me."

He moved his head away, but the fingers on his cheek increased their pressure, easing his mouth back. Then her lips were on his, teasing with a light brushing quiver. She pressed harder, her tongue darting from her mouth and flicking over his lips. But he held firm, refusing her the entrance she wanted.

"Why are you fighting it?" she glanced up to him, when she finally pulled away. There was hurt in her eyes; a hurt that filled him with an aching hollowness. "It's been a long time, Michael. I've been waiting for this. I want it and I can feel that you want it as much as I do."

She pressed her lips to his again. This time her arms circled his back, pulling her body close so that the heavy balls of her tits rolled against him, taunting him with their cushiony softness. Her pelvis wedged its way to his crotch, rubbing the plump mound of her pubis over the rising length of his prick.

You're right, you hot bitch! he cursed his weakness, as his mouth opened to accept the welcomed offering of her probing oral digit. I never could refuse you! Never could deny that exquisite cunt of yours!

Totally confident of herself now, her sureness boostered by the thickening pole she had created in the crotch of his jeans, her tongue drilled into her step-son's mouth, swirling and twirling around his tongue. Her lips pressed hard to his, forcing his mouth wider as she tried to drive her oral digit down his throat. As his arms closed around her, she moved her body, mashing her breasts harder against his chest and greedily rubbing the firm, fleshy mound of her sex over the solid rod of cock straining out from his pants.

Enticing him into her mouth, her lips and teeth lightly closed around his tongue. She sucked, as her pelvis undulated into his, emphasizing what it was that she wanted. She sucked, promising the oral delights she had so expertly laved on his cock innumerable times in the past. She sucked until a slight saline taste suffused through her mouth, then she released his tongue and their mouths parted.

"It has been a long time, hasn't it?" she smiled, reveling in the feel of his young arms around her.

"Lorraine..." he began.

She interrupted whatever he had intended to say as her mouth covered his again and the flickering flurry of her tongue invaded his mouth once again, twisting with its tantalizing gyrations. She parted from him only when she felt his hips swaying with the sensuous rhythm of her pelvis. And when her lips did leave his, she removed his arms from around her and stepped back.

Her eyes glowed with the growing lust that coursed through her body, as she reached behind her back and found two small snaps and unclasped them. Then her fingers discovered the zipper beneath and edged it down its jagged-tooth path. Her smile of confidence widened as she noticed that her stepson's eyes were riveted to her every action, his nostrils flaring slightly with excitement.

The caftan fell away from her body in one smooth motion, like a sheet unveiling some sculpture. But this work of art was alive. He found himself gulping deeply as he stared at her. Not only was she braless, but she wore no other undergarments.

He had forgotten just how beautiful Lorraine was, just how desirable a woman she was, just how much she affected him, as the throbbing stiffness bulging from his jeans testified to.

The fairness of her blonde hair matched the creamy texture of her flawless skin. Her tits were big! Breasts that were heavy globes of pendulous flesh that danced resiliently on her chest as she breathed. Topping each of those fascinating, pillow-like mounds were light brown aureoles and nipples that had already begun to stiffen with desire.

Her stomach had lost the flatness of youth, but it was far from a gross, bulging midriff. Her belly was a slight protruding slope that led his eyes downward to the plump mound of her pubis. No longer did her love knoll sport the soft brown sexual fur it had worn the last time he had seen her. Now there was only a continuation of the milky smoothness of her skin. Shaven and bare, her cunt posed with the innocence of a young girl.

His balls drew themselves tightly into the security of their sac as she moved back toward him, wagging the delightfully flaring curves of her hips in an exaggerated sway. Her tits juggled liquidly from her chest. Her eyes flashed with abandoned lust.

Back in his arms, she covered his mouth with hers, as his hands roved over the sleek smoothness of her back. His fingers eagerly crept to the jutting roundness of her buttocks and squeezed into the fleshy cheeks of her ass, arousing moans from the depths of her throat. She wiggled, rolling her voluptuous nakedness against him, as if trying to push herself through the clothing he still wore.

In a surprising abrupt movement, the nude woman suddenly pulled away from him and with a devilish grin, dropped to her knees before him. With the same quickness, her long fingers darted to his fly, attempting to free the zipper. But his hands were on hers, moving them away from his crotch.

"Lorraine... please... Diana," he gazed down at the lovely vision of womanly servitude at his feet. Naked and willing, she stared up to him, uncomprehending this last moment of hesitation.

Unwilling to be denied, her head leaned forward and her lips kissed along the swollen bulge covered by the coarseness of his jeans. Even through the fabric of his pants, he could feel the warmth of her breath permeating the cloth and flowing around the solidness of his manhood. He shuddered as he weakly fought the desire that swirled up through his loins, then moaned and released her hands.

Her fingers, free once again, found the metal hinge of his fly and yanked down its jagged-edged course. The smell of his manliness flooded her nostrils, even before her lust-controlled fingers tucked inside his fly and touched the stiff column of manmeat. The odor was far from offensive. It was a deep musky aroma that she had come to love during her years, an erotic scent of manhood that only stimulated her more.

Carefully, she worked the thick pole of his prick from his pants, then sat back on her calves to examine the swollen shaft as it came free. It has been a long time, she mused to herself, as her fingers tenderly traced along the rod of hardened flesh she had created.

She relished the smoothness of his cockflesh and the virile solidness that throbbed under her fingertips. Even as she watched, the plumpness of his glans seemed to swell even fuller.

Her head moved forward as her stepson watched. Her red, puckered lips kissed at the sleekness of his cock's crown, sucking away the clear preseminal juices that welled out from its slitted mouth. He felt good, manly, his sex warm and soft against her lips. She felt him quiver and found herself doing likewise in a lusty reaction.

Edging her mouth from his lust-wand, she rolled her eyes upward and smiled at the pleasure she found on his face, then turned her eyes once more to the fat stalk possessed by her fingertips. Closing her eyes, she moved forward, letting the flicking probe of her tongue tip guide her to his cock. She delighted at the shuddering thrills she ignited within her stepson, as the feathery touch of her tongue brushed over his blood-engorged glans. But more than that, she relished the oral- tactile taste of him that she received.

In long, lubricious laps, she lost herself in the pleasure of the task she had taken on. Up and down the thick circumference of his sex, her tongue curled and caressed. The cock she laved twitched and jerked strongly under her ministrations, only stirring her eageress. Over and under the firm length, she licked and washed. His feel was marvelous, hard, smooth, soft and demanding all at the same time. She couldn't get enough of it quick enough to suit her!

She scooted even closer to him, allowing her lips to join the revelry her tongue had found on his sex. So smooth! she moaned as she mouthed her way up and down the lust-ladened shaft of sex. She trembled with mounting excitement with the thought that she soon would bury this pulsating pole within her face. So warm! And so smooth!

Licking and kissing her way from the hairy base of his cock to the pleasantly thick knob of his glans, she once more pulled away from him. Opening her eyes, she glanced back to the young face above her. He smiled, as his hands reached out and his fingers weaved through the pale blonde strands of her hair, then slowly eased her face back to the jutting shaft of his prick.

Her lips kissed the plum-like crown of his cock and her tongue drilled into the slit-mouth. But his hands, increasing in their urgent pressure, demanded more.

Her lips pouted deliciously over the swollen glans, accepting his cock into her mouth. Following the pressure at the back of her head, she eased forward. The ponderous mass of his sex invaded her face, filling her mouth and sliding into her throat. Suppressing the urge to gag, she breathed deeply through her nose, then inched all the way down the thickness of his root, until her lips flattened around the base of his cock and she had taken every pulsing inch of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.