Bride for the whole family - Cover

Bride for the whole family

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After spending serveral arousing nights with her husband on their honeymoon, a bride accompanies her husband to meet her in-laws. Here she is greeted, entertained, aroused and had by each member of the in-laws and as a group thing, while her new husband enjoys members of his own family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What in the hell is going on here!"

It was Michael's voice, her Michael's voice, that boomed through the pleasure glowing cloud of her satisfaction. Diana's body suddenly went rigid.

With the same suddeness, Bryan's rigidly embedded cock went limp. In one second it was packed fully up her ass, still oozing the last traces of his release. Then in the next moment, it went limp and slithered from her body in a hasty withdrawal. The reaction would have been humorous under different circumstance. As it was, Diana found absolutely no humor in the situation.

As Bryan rolled to one side and dropped to the couch, she rolled to the other and collapsed on her still pleasantly throbbing rear. She pushed her eyes open and somehow managed to peer through the veiling mists and find her husband standing in the doorway to the den. Apparently he couldn't find any humor in Bryan's quick evacuation of Diana's asshole either. He was just standing there scowling at her, then glaring at Bryan. The youth at her side just lay there, unable to react in much of any manner, except to glance glassy-eyed at his stepbrother and pant trying to catch his breath. The effects of blasting his balls off in his sister-in-law's ass had been somewhat draining on him.

"I asked what the hell is going on here!" Michael demanded again.

"Just what the hell it looks like," the elder Hightower answered his son.

"Bryan was just welcoming Diana into our family," Lorraine added, smiling at her stepson.

"And I suppose you were waiting your turn?" Michael snapped with contempt.

"Of course I was," Lorraine smiled widely. "Diana is quite an attractive girl. And if she has no hang-ups about women, we could..."

"Damn!" Michael shuddered. "I can't believe this! I'm gone for a matter of a couple of hours and you just can't wait to get your lustful claws into my wife!"

"What is this, Michael? A double set of standards? One for you and one for Diana?" Lorraine chided. "You really didn't mind our romp in the library last night. But when Diana gets balled by someone other than her husband, you can't take it."

"That's right," Kate piped up from behind her brother, who until now had gone unnoticed by Diana. "You didn't seem to mind Paula giving you head on the way home from town."

"Yeah!" it was Paula that now chorused up from behind Michael. "I seem to remember him suggesting that we all should go for a stroll down by the pond this evening."

"Right!" Kate echoed. "My brother is a real stick in the mud!"

"Michael, is all this true?" Diana asked, somewhat amused by the sudden sheepishness that raced embarrassingly over her husband's face.

"Of course it's true!" Kate laughed. "My brother digs balling his sisters!"

The dark-haired girl coyly reached down and lovingly massaged her brother's crotch. Michael just stood there, looking helplessly at Diana, unable to say anything. However, Kate's hand eventually left the front of his jeans. The bulging strain under his fly told the whole story.

Diana felt like she should be angry, but all she felt was relief. The confrontation with Michael had been met and was water under the bridge now. She knew he had made it with Lorraine and now Paula. And those facts didn't bother her. He was still her Michael, still her husband and she still loved him. Nothing had changed.

At least nothing had changed with her, that was. She was still unsure about how Michael was reacting to finding Bryan fucking her ass. Or how he would react to the knowledge that his father had balled her and she had come back for more. She wanted to get him off alone and discuss the whole thing.

But Kate and Paula had other things in their minds!

"I think we should show Diana just what Michael had in mind for this evening," Kate grinned to her blonde stepsister.

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," Paula nodded. "Really think Diana should see the type of man she married."

Michael stepped back from the two girls and shook his head, "Just hold on... this is neither the time nor place."

But neither Kate nor Paula held on. Instead they rushed him. Two bundles of very eager and very sexy teen-age girl were suddenly swarming all over him, while Diana sat back grinning with amusement at the predicament her husband had gotten himself into.

There were five quick tearing "pops" and five white buttons that went sailing across the den, torn from the front of Michael's shirt. If he were doing more than putting up a token fight against the girls, it was hard for Diana to discern. By herself, Kate was able to quickly strip her brother's shirt, while Paula hastily slithered from her skirt and blouse, then peeled away her under garments.

The supple blonde single-handed went after Michael's jeans, as Kate performed a rapid strip that matched the disrobing of her stepsister.

Together, they somehow managed to wiggle Michael's jeans down around his knees. He stumbled backwards, then his legs came out from under him. His bare ass thudded heavily onto the carpet and the girls wrenched his pants up and off. He now shared their nakedness.

Paula was at the downed man's side first, her nakedness pressing sensually over his chest and her mouth covering his. Michael's arms hesitated momentarily, then wrapped around her youthful body, hugging her close.

Kate, left out of the embrace, made do with the thick swollen shaft that jutted up from the black hairs covering her brother's crotch.

Reaching out with her hand, her fingers wrapped around the pulsing column of cock and tantalizingly glided up and down its length. Diana could see the muscles of her husband's buttocks tense tightly and his hips jerk upward slightly.

The girl's hand squeezed at the still thickening pole of sex and jacked excitedly along its pulsing length. Her eyes widened with delight.

Suddenly, her head lowered and her mouth opened widely. In one slooping motion, she captured the gorged thickness of his glans within her lips. Her young cheeks hollowed deeply as she sucked at the plum-like crown.

Again his hips jumped upward, shoving one or three inches of fat prick into her face. She accepted the ponderous mass of sex into her mouth. The still stroking grasp of her hand never missed a beat.

Working with youthful eagerness, Kate's hand and mouth began working in a singular rhythm on her brother's manhood. Her head bobbed up and down as her lips sheathed and resheathed themselves over the jutting shaft.

Diana was amazed. Amazed both at herself and the scene she was watching. This was her husband buried under a writhing blanket of two eager girls. And it was one of the sexiest things she had ever seen.

She had always wondered about couples who got into swinging and their claims that watching their spouse ball with another person was one hell of a turn-on. They were right! Despite her full day's activities with Michael One and then with Bryan, she found herself ready and willing.

She glanced at the youth still seated at her side. But Bryan was engrossed with the activities on the floor. And apparently his own body had not recovered from his recent sexual romp--his cock was asleep in the reddish-blonde bush covering his groin.

Diana's attention turned to Lorraine and Michael One. The big-titted woman was now on her knees before her husband, his cock fully entrenched in her mouth. The elder Hightowers eyes rolled back in his head as his pelvis lurched upward. Lorraine's throat bobbed as she voraciously swallowed the fountaining cream of her husband's release. Michael One collapsed back into his chair, moaning out the sated gratification of his pleasure.

Feeling left out, Diana once more turned her eyes to her husband and the two sisters that had him occupied on the floor.

Kate had given up her oral caresses in favor of a much more mutually satisfying coupling for her and her brother. The young black-headed girl now sat straddled over Michael's crotch, her supple thighs tightly pressing to each side of him and the swollen length of his cock crammed up into her pussy. Michael's mouth was still busily occupied by Paula's and his hands had a firm hold on the sleek cones of her youthful tits.

Kate completed the union of the threesome by slipping her hand between Paula's thighs and wiggling a finger into the blonde's cunt.

Literally sitting in the pilot's seat, Kate slowly began to push, rising up the fleshy rod of pleasure she sat on. The movement also caused her finger to slide from Paula's upturned slash of desire.

Higher and higher, she slid up the thickness of cock, until she hovered above her brother's loins with only the gorged head of his prick sheathed by the pinkness of her outer lips. Then she glided downward, shafting his manhood back into the willing cunt and at the same time she drove her finger into the flowering lips of Paula's pussy.

Again and again, Kate repeated her rising and falling motions until her body was jerking rapidly up and down on the long shaft of flesh she so willingly impaled in her body.

Diana shivered with full arousal. Then shivered again as someone softly touched the interior of her thighs. She turned and glanced down. There kneeling between her opened legs was Lorraine. The woman's blue eyes were rolled up to her, a lewd, knowing smile on her full lips.

Diana shivered again, this time with the realization of what her mother-in-law had planned. She had wondered about it in the past. She had wanted it last night when she had watched Kate and Paula from behind the one-way mirror. Now she was being offered a very tempting proposal from a woman she found as sexy as the two girls. Perhaps even more so.

Not quite sure of herself, Diana nodded.

The blonde-haired woman's smile grew as her eyes tilted down to the light brown triangle of pubic moss veiling the lips of her daughter-in-law's cunt. Her head slowly moved forward.

Diana's heart jumped in a double-time beat and she sucked in deeply, as she stared down, watching the misty, golden-haired woman inch closer and closer to the quivering lips of her sex. Shivery little trembles raced through her body as she felt the gentle, warm streams of her breath flowing from Lorraine's nostrils and tickling their way through her pubic down. Uncontrollably, she moaned as the red lips of her companion pressed lightly between her thighs.

Lorraine's head pulled away just a little. Diana could see her lips part and her tongue, pink and wet flick behind her lips, then slowly snake out.

Then it was there!

The tip of another woman's tongue was wetly working through the bush of her pubic hairs and softly brushing at the quivering lips of her cunt. Diana whimpered as the excitement of the moment rushed in heated waves through her loins.

In a long, teasing lap, the probing oral digit languidly worked its way up and down the deep crease of her cuntal mound, delicately tickling at the pink pouted lips.

Trembling with excitement, she reached down and tenderly caressed her mother-in-law's cheeks, giving her approval of the woman's actions. She could detect no difference in the feel of Lorraine's tongue and the manly tongues that had found their way into her quim. The only difference was the lust-arousing knowledge that this mouth belonged to another woman.

Waves of quivery gooseflesh rippled in thrilled excitement over her body as Lorraine's hands slowly moved lovingly over the interior of her thighs. Higher and higher, the woman's exploring fingertips crept, working their magic as they came. Then they were at each side of her pubic knoll, gently massaging at the plump mound of her sex.

She moaned as the woman's hands pressed down and pushed outward to each side. From her position on the couch, she could see the pink lips of her labia spread and open and Lorraine's head duck further between her thighs.

Her tongue darted out again and licked gingerly up and down the pinkness of the opened glash. At the top of the wide slit of sex, the flickering tip of her tongue discovered the aroused nubbin of her daughter-in-law's clit. She pushed her face into the spread cunt and her lips tenderly kissed the sensitive button of flesh.

Diana moaned loudly and caressed the woman's head, wanting to press her even closer, to bury her face within her snatch, but unsure of how Lorraine would react. Instead, she decided to allow the other woman to work at her own speed and fully enjoy the new thrills she was awakening in her body.

Lorraine's lips reached out again and kissed the excited bud of pleasure. She sheathed its sensitive little length, caressing it softly with her lips, while her tongue tenderly tapped and laved at it. There was no doubt that ministrations were appreciated. She could feel the trembling and quivering of her daughter-in-law's body and the pleased moans and sighs that came from above her.

Still licking and taunting at the bud of her clit, she sucked at the small length of penis-imitating flesh, delighting in the sharp gasps of pleasure that accompanied her maneuver. Her own body was growing in its arousal, as the taste of male and female sexual juices mingled in her mouth. She was a vessel of sheer sex that could and would satisfy either man or woman.

Lorraine's hands spread the lips of Diana's cunt wider. Her mouth and tongue were moving again, lapping in broad wet strokes up and down the cleft of her loins. Tauntingly, she worked, teasing at the inner lips of the young woman's labia, but never entering.

Diana groaned; the sensations were fantastic, as was the total view she had of the woman between her thighs. In the past, there had only been a couple of times she had actually gotten to see a man give her head. Now that she was having her first experience with a woman, she was glad that she was able to see as well as feel the full sexy movements of Lorraine's tongue.

Abruptly that teasing oral digit speared its way into the juice-filled hole of her vagina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.