Blackmailed Teenagers - Cover

Blackmailed Teenagers

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two college girls go to cabin by a lake on summer vacation. One of the girls is raped/coerced by a complete stranger. Soon one of the girls boyfriend shows up with a friend and after drinks and watching a porn flick, all four get it on. They all get filmed as they are messing around and the film gets back to one of the girls father and all he-- breaks out. The girl who gets raped, finally meets her rapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook   School  

It was just after seven-thirty when Sandy heard the sound of a car coming up the graveled road. She threw aside the magazine she had been reading and ran to the window. Jimmy's new convertible was just stopping, and she could see Lucy's boyfriend and his buddy in the front seat. Sandy was surprised at Ed Walsh's appearance. He looked to be in his mid- twenties, with curly brown hair and an easy grin on his handsome face. She had expected someone Jimmy's age, and here was a man who appeared to be much older.

"Lucy!" Sandy called out to her friend in the kitchen. "Jimmy and his friend are here!" She walked quickly to the wall mirror and checked her appearance as Lucy joined her in the front room.

"You look just fine, honey," Lucy said laughing, "Just don't be nervous and everything will be fine!"

Lucy went to the door and threw it open to Jimmy and Ed Walsh.

"Hi, Lucy!" Jimmy said immediately. The two young men stood in the doorway smiling, their arms loaded With black cases and a rolled-up movie screen. "Give us a hand will you, this stuff is heavy?" He handed Lucy a small case as she backed away from the door to allow them to enter.

"Hi, honey!" Lucy answered, mystified by the equipment. She set the case down and closed the door. "What is all this stuff, Jimmy?" Lucy asked.

"Come on, show me where we can put this," her boyfriend said, anxious to be relieved of the heavy cases. He suddenly saw Sandy and smiled broadly at her. "Hi, Sandy. Meet my friend Ed Walsh. Ed, meet Sandy Robinson and Lucy Bellows... two really groovy people!" He set the cases down with a sigh of relief. As he did, Lucy threw herself into his arms and kissed him passionately.

Sandy went over to Ed and smiled shyly at him as she helped him put the cases he carried alongside the others. "Hello, Ed. I hope you had a good trip up!" Her words sounded shallow and inane to her, but she was unable to think of anything else to say.

Ed smiled back as his dark devouring eyes took in the lush figure of the young girl. Jesus Christ, he thought to himself, what a body! He could feel his cock hardening at the thought of spending the evening seducing this beautiful young thing.

"Not bad at all, Sandy. The traffic coming out of San Diego was heavy but once we hit the freeway it was clear sailing," Ed answered, unable to believe his luck. He took his eyes away from Sandy and looked around the room. "Wow! This is really great! Lucy's old man must have a lot of bread to be able to afford something like this!"

Lucy and Jimmy broke apart and stood there looking at one another hungrily. Out of the corner of her eye, Sandy could see the bulging outline of Jimmy's swollen erection. It was obvious that Lucy was going to be busy soon.

"Okay, lover, what is all this stuff?" Lucy asked, her breath coming fast from the passionate embrace and the hard erect cock that had pressed into her soft belly. Her loins were beginning to burn in anticipation of the throbbing staff plunging into her anxious pussy.

"Relax, Lucy. It's only a little entertainment for tonight. I told you that Ed makes films. This is his projection equipment and he brought up one of his movies," Jimmy said, grinning at the look of puzzlement on Lucy's face.

"I didn't plan to spend the night watching movies," Lucy replied sarcastically, "I've got other plans!"

"It's a sex Film, baby!" Jimmy said, pulling Lucy to him and wrapping his hard-muscled arms around her wriggling body. She was oblivious to Sandy and Ed, pressing herself into Jimmy and rotating her pelvis against him.

Standing next to Ed, Sandy was shocked and excited at the same time. She had never seen a sex movie and the thought of the four of them watching one together sent little shivers through her body. She could feel Ed watching her face for her reaction and she avoided his eyes. She needed time to comprehend all that was happening.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" Sandy said a little too loudly.

Without waiting for a reply she went to the bar and started fixing the drinks; wine for Lucy and herself, bourbon and water for Jimmy and Ed. She could hear the sounds of the two young men setting up the projector and screen and her confused mind alternated between anxiety and resignation. The idea of seeing sex on a screen was repulsive to her. She wanted to be laid, all right, but she still thought of it as something mysterious and beautiful--like this morning on the beach with the stranger. She knew it was silly of her, but for some reason she had thought that the handsome Ed Walsh would need no stimulation except the sight of her hungry young body, eager for him to manfully take control of the situation and seduce her quickly. As she finished making the drinks, she silently hoped that the experience would not be too unpleasant.

Lucy and Jimmy sat together on a large couch, still kissing passionately. They did not look up as Sandy placed their drinks on a coffee table and went over to the projector where Ed stood adjusting knobs. He took the drink from her and downed it quickly.

"Have you ever seen a pornographic film before, Sandy?" he asked casually, as though this were nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh, I've seen a couple," Sandy lied. She knew how shocked her parents would be if they could see her here, about to watch God-knows what on the screen! She sat down in a large armchair, hoping that Ed would join her after the film started.

"Everybody set?" Ed asked. Lucy and Jimmy broke apart long enough to answer affirmatively, and Sandy nodded. He quickly turned off the room lights and started the projector. Then, to Sandy's great disappointment, he pulled another chair next to hers and sat down. She had to force herself to look at the screen, even less interested now in what she was about to see.

"I hope you folks aren't going to be critical," Ed said, "this is one of the first films I ever made and my later ones are much better!"

"Let us be the judge of that!" Jimmy replied, his hands busy with the lush body of the giggling Lucy. They were stretched out on the couch now, their bodies locked together.

The title of the film was "Love in the Classroom," and the picture began with a shot of a middle-aged man sitting behind a teacher's desk in a classroom. He was reading a book entitled "Sex and the Teenager." Suddenly the classroom door opened and the man looked up to see a buxom young girl of about fifteen come into the room. She walked to the desk and stood there, books in one hand, and in the other a big "All-Day" sucker. The man laid the book aside and began to run his eyes up and down the girl's mini-skirted body. The girl brought the sucker up to her mouth and sensuously began to lick it.

Sandy wanted to groan aloud at the obvious intent of the film-maker, and she couldn't help thinking that even she could come up with a more original theme than a girl student with a sucker and a pussy-hungry teacher. Sandy glanced at Ed Walsh and was surprised by his slightly bored expression. She guessed that he didn't care much for the film either. Her guess was confirmed when Ed leaned over toward her and whispered that he had only brought the film and the projector up at Jimmy's insistence. She smiled and found herself liking Ed for his frankness. She turned back to the screen.

The blonde-haired student began making lewd gestures with her tongue on the lollipop, and the man rose from his seat and came around the desk to stand by the girl. He directed her to sit in the front row of the classroom seats, just in front of his own desk. She did so, spreading her legs wide as she sat down. The camera zoomed in to her crotch, bringing into focus the girl's white panties and the dark triangle of pubic hair under them. Then the camera pulled back as the teacher resumed his seat. The girl s actions were highly suggestive and the man's hand went under the desk and it was apparent that it rested on his cock. At is features became excited and his eyes bulged as the young girl continued to obscenely lick the lollipop slowly. The man said something to the girl and she picked up one of her books and began to read from it. As if to hear better, the man once again rose from his desk and walked over to the girl. She laid aside the book, smiled up at the man, and held up her sucker to him. His face came close to hers as he bent over and his tongue snaked out and licked one side of it, while the girl at the same time licked the other side. Finally, their tongues met and they started French kissing.

Sandy looked back at the projector and was disappointed to see that it was a large reel of film. She guessed by the amount of film that had run through the projector already that the movie was quite long, and she fidgeted nervously in her chair, wishing for it to be over so that she and Ed could become better acquainted, and they could do the things that Lucy and Jimmy were doing on the couch.

The older man and the blonde-haired girl in the film began to grope at each other's bodies as they became more and more excited. As the girl stood up, her hand went down between the man's thighs, while he was fondling her large breasts with excitement. The man finally ran his hand up between the girl's creamy white thighs. Obviously pushing his fingers into the curving mound of pussy. After a moment, she wriggled her buttocks as the man removed her panties from under her skirt. When he got free of her tapering legs, she took the panties and tossed them aside. The man anxiously went back to fondling her pussy while she rubbed his pants with greater urgency. After a moment, she unzipped his pants and the camera once again zoomed into reveal his massive throbbing cock leaping out into the girl's hand. She circled it with her fingers and began a slow, rhythmic stroking, from the base to the pulsing rubbery head. As the camera pulled back, the man's hand could be seen between the girl's legs, his thumb feverishly massaging her clitoris.

Sandy heard heavy breathing from the direction of the couch where Lucy and Jimmy were entangled, and she glanced over to see that they were locked together, and their fondling seemed to parallel the film couple. Sandy suspected that they were ignoring the film to concentrate on their own lovemaking, and she wondered how long it would be before they were fucking in earnest. The idea excited her and she wished she could watch them instead of the film. Suddenly, Lucy and Jimmy rose quietly from the couch and went toward a bedroom, leaving Sandy and Ed alone.

The man was taking the remainder of the girl's clothing off, draping it on chairs. She helped him to pull her blouse off, and her twin milky breasts were exposed to his hungry eyes. When she was completely naked, they stood there looking at each other lewdly. Then the man took the girl by the hand and led her to the desk. He swept the books from it with an anxious hand and began to disrobe himself. As he did so, the girl licked her lips obscenely and stared at his throbbing cock, her face coming close so as to see better. At last the man was also naked and he lay down on the desktop, motioning the girl toward him His massive cock stood straight up.

With the couple in the film now naked, Sandy found the movie a bit more exciting, and she felt a small tingling sensation in the pit of her belly. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Ed's voice.

Will you excuse me for a moment?" Ed asked, standing up from the chair. "If this film is becoming too boring for you, I'll be glad to shut it off when I come back!" He bowed to Sandy before turning to walk from the room.

Sandy guessed that he was going to the bathroom, and she liked the polite way he had offered to stop the film on his return. She didn't really care if the film kept running or not, but it was getting a lot better than the way it had started out. She was glad to have it to watch while she was left alone in the room. She began to rub her fingers up between her thighs as she directed her attention back to the film.

The teenage blonde girl was bending over the man on the desk and she had her slender fingers around his hard cock, fondling it. Then his hands came up and went around her head, pulling it closer to the thick pulsing organ. Her tongue came out and began to lick the huge member, running wetly over every part of the long, hard penis. It seemed to grow larger as the girl kept on licking it, and her hand was gently massaging the twin sacs containing his cum-filled balls. After a long moment, the girl lowered her mouth over the head of the throbbing penis, taking the whole of the thick, purple head inside her mouth. She was sucking the man's cock furiously, and she shifted her body until the camera's eye caught her hand feverishly rubbing her pussy. The girl's long blonde hair brushed against the man's stomach as her head drove up and down on the thick fleshy penis.

Sandy couldn't believe what she was watching. The idea of sucking a man's cock had never occurred to her, and for a moment she wanted to call out to Ed to stop the film before it became even more depraved. Then she remembered the stranger's tongue wildly sucking at her pussy this morning, and she suspected that the feeling must be the same for a man having his penis sucked by a willing mouth. She could feel the sensations all over again, the warm delicious sensation of his tongue persistently pressing up inside the moist, tight walls of her vagina, sending thrills racing through her body.

With Ed still gone from the room, she couldn't resist working her long fingers under the narrow strip of white nylon covering her own pussy, and she pressed her middle finger into the soft hair-lined slit in search of her hardened clitoris. She could feel the moisture forming at the opening of her hot burning vagina, and when the sensation of her contact with her clitoris bolted like electricity through her body, she wanted more than ever to be fucked like Lucy was probably doing right now. She began to rub her clitoris vigorously in time to the girl in the film sucking the man's big cock. Sandy could almost taste it in her own mouth and she ran her tongue sensuously across her parted lips.

As if by signal, the girl stopped sucking the man's cock and climbed on the desk with him. She straddled his body, her head once again poised over his throbbing penis, her pussy gaping invitingly near his head. Quickly her head came down and her mouth drew in the man's huge cock and began to suck it. His head came up and his tongue started to lick her exposed pussy. After a few minutes of furious mutual sucking, they untangled their bodies and the girl stretched out on her back with her legs hanging over the side of the desk. The man pulled her legs up and out as he stood in front of her. The girl's cant was completely open to the camera, the moist opening ragged and pink and seeming to pulsate as the man's throbbing cock came near. Then slowly, the man drove his long, hard penis up into the slippery cuntal passage. The camera had zoomed into a close-up position, and every inch of the disappearing cock could be seen as it entered the trembling cunt. It was almost as if the girl was pulling the man's penis inside her, and then at last, his balls smacked hard into the girl's upturned buttocks. They began rhythmically ducking immediately, and the big cock rode in and out of the tight, vibrating passage with more and more speed.

The film was getting to Sandy, but she was reluctant to continue the massaging of her clitoris for fear that Ed might walk into the room and see her. Then she decided there was no use fighting her urge, as she was expecting to be fucked by Ed anyway. Suddenly, nothing else mattered and she jumped out of the chair as if to throw off all of the moral values she was ever taught. She felt sure that Ed wanted to fuck her, and she decided to be ready for him when he returned. In one simple motion, Sandy had her dress off, and she was still watching the couple fuck on the screen as she pulled down the filmy panties that covered her vagina. She was stripped completely naked in just a second. Throwing her dress and panties on the chair, she went to the couch to stretch out while still watching the film.

The wine she had drunk helped her to relax, but her head was still swimming with the excitement of being ready for sex. She lay down on the couch on her side, leaning on one arm, her smooth tapering body stretched magnificently along the length of the couch. In the semi-darkness of the room illuminated only by the film, her dark young pussy felt warm and inviting. Her full white breasts stood out straight and firm, not sagging in the least, even though she was on her side, and the pink nipples were erect and glowing in the dull light. Her dark hair draped sensuously around her neck and shoulders. She looked like a beautiful nude goddess in repose.

The camera began to rapidly cut from one angle to another as the couple became more and more passionate. The man had bent over the girl when she wrapped her legs around his waist, and his teeth dug into the nipples of her full breasts as he pounded her clasping cant with long hard strokes. She was opening and closing her mouth as if moaning or urging the man on, and her head rolled from side to side. The man's long rigid cock worked in and out of the girl's pussy with tremendous force, and the white liquid of her lubricating fluid was clearly visible on the throbbing rod of flesh. It was apparent that they were nearing a climax as the girl arched her hips upward to meet the thrusting cock.

Sandy was feeling her nerves tingle with vicarious sensations as she watched the lewd coupling on the screen. She glanced over to the projector and saw that the film was barely halfway through, and she began to wonder what would happen as soon as the couple finished fucking on the desk. All sorts of ideas flashed through her head, and it only served to make her more excited. Then she remembered that Ed should be coming back from wherever it was that he had gone, and she was just looking up toward the door when he walked into the room, his shirt already half-unbuttoned as though he was expecting to fuck Sandy without a fight of any kind.

Sandy wondered if Ed had seen her naked on the couch, and had gotten the idea of coming in with his shirt half-off from that. His entrance into the room gave every indication that she was right in her guess, but she still felt that she should say something to him. It didn't take much effort to muster up the courage to speak, and Sandy wanted it to sound right.

"I wondered if you had deserted me," Sandy said quietly. For a moment she thought that Ed hadn't heard her, as he said nothing while he continued pulling off his clothing. Then, when he dropped his pants, Sandy could see that his penis was fully erect.

"I want to fuck you. You're very beautiful," Ed said simply, moving to the couch. He wanted very badly to fuck her, to experience the tightness of her tender young pussy around his aching hard penis, and he wanted to make her beg for his cum. It was a test for her, something he needed to know before carrying out his real plans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.