Beast in Me - Cover

Beast in Me

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A soon not-to-be virgin watches in horror as her girlfriend and family participate in an all out family orgy that includes the family dog. She gets so hot herself that she also participates with the family and dog. She is really disturbed by everything, but then finds out that her own father, mother and sister are also into sex and swinging.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

While the other children slipped into their robes, Barb put her clothes back on. Ruth double-checked the developing room, then she followed the others out and turned off the light.

"Allan has a little job for you kids before lunch," Ruth said as they crossed the rec room to the stairs. "It won't take very long."

"More mail?" Chuck groaned.

"Yes, Chuck." Ruth put her hand on Barb's shoulder. "Will you be able to stay all afternoon, dear?"

"Oh, sure. I told Mom I wouldn't be home 'til dinner time."

"That's good. Let's go upstairs so everybody can get dressed." They filed up the steps and down the hall. The girls went into Patty's room where Sharon and Patty began laying out their clothes.

"I think this whole scene is out of sight," Barb said as she sat down on the bed and waited. "I wish my family was like this."

Sharon wanted to say something cutting, but she didn't. Instead she bit her lip as she pulled a clean pair of panties up her legs. "All I seem to do is dress and undress lately."

Patty giggled. "Isn't that the truth? I've been trying to tell Mom that we should go around naked all the time, but she says someone might see us through the windows. It would sure save a lot of time, though."

Barb asked Patty several questions about the letters as the girls slipped into their clothes. Patty told her about the ads in the underground papers and how her father put them in.

"You guys ever meet with any of these people?" Barb asked.

"Mom and Dad do sometimes," Patty replied. "They won't let us kids do that, though. Because we're underage. Dad says you never know when one of those answers might be a trap."

"I suppose that's true," Barb said thoughtfully. "Well, are you guys ready? Patty, have you got any pop in the ice box?"

"Sure. Let's go get some."

Ruth and her son were in the living room watching TV when the girls trooped into the kitchen. Patty opened the bottles and handed them around, then they heard the front door open and Allan called out.

"Okay, kids! Here it is!"

By the time the girls reached the hallway, Chuck had taken the string-tied bundle of mail from his father. "C'mon, you guys," he said gloomily. "Let's go get this dam junk sorted out."

"Remember to save the pictures, Chuck," Allan cautioned, then went into the living rosin to join Ins wife.

The children went down the hall and into the master bedroom. Chuck sat down in the chair at the desk, cut the stung holding the envelopes, then passed them out to the girls evenly.

"Just set the crank stuff aside," the boy said. "Sort the rest of the stuff like we did last night."

Sharon took the bundle that was handed to her, sat down on a corner of the bed, put her pop on the floor, then put the pile in her lap.

The first envelope contained only one picture. It was a color shot of a pretty young redhead of about fifteen or so sitting backward, naked, on a man's lap. Only a part of his thick dick showed. The rest of it was embedded in the girl's twat. The man she was sitting on was leaning over to the side, and they were both smiling and waving at the camera.

The redhead's tits weren't very large, but they stuck straight out from her chest and they were high. Her nipples were hard and pink. The fluff around her pussy was rust-colored, and Sharon could look right into the pink gash and see where the milk-covered shaft was buried.

"Oh, God!" Patty gasped. "Here's one with three girls."

"Take a look at this, Patty," Barb said. "Either this guy has got a little cock or she's got a big mouth. It's all the way in."

Sharon ignored the others. She was hungry, and she wanted to get the job over with as soon as possible. There would always be plenty of time to look through the pictures if she wanted to see anything. She put the first envelope on the bed and picked up the second. As she drew the glossy prints out, her heart stopped and her throat tightened.

It was a picture of her mother, her new stepfather, Jack, and her eighteen-year-old sister, Janice, who had an apartment on the other side of town and worked for a bank. They were all naked.

Jack was sitting in a chair Sharon recognized as being in her own apartment. The women were sitting on the arms of the chair, and Jack was reaching around both of them, holding a titty in each hand. He had a hard-on, and his thick hairy pole was standing straight up from his bushy groin. They were all grinning widely at the camera.

Sharon felt faint and dizzy. The picture swam before her eyes. She couldn't catch her breath for a moment, and when she did, the air sucked in and out with a rush. Oh, my God! she thought silently. My, God!

When she was able to focus her eyes again, she shuffled the pictures and looked at the second one. Jan was lying back on her mother's bed with her hips hanging over the edge. Her mother was eating the girl while Jack stuck his pole into her from behind. It wasn't a good picture, but there was no doubt who it was. Trying to control her shivering so the other kids wouldn't notice, Sharon pulled out the letter and began reading it to herself.

Dear Interested Party:

This may sound silly to you, but we've never done this before. Our daughter happened to have a copy of your paper and we decided to answer your ad.

As you can see from the pictures, we're all normal, healthy and reasonably attractive. We enjoy all forms of sex, and nothing embarrasses us.

By coincidence, your post office address is very near our home. We're on vacation now, however, we should be back by the time you receive this.

While we're interested in your offer of pictures, we would rather meet you personally. If you'll send us your phone number in your reply, we'll give you a call and set the date. For reasons we'll explain later, we can't give you our address or phone number right now.

Please reply at your earliest convenience. We promise you won't be disappointed.

Anxiously yours,

Jack, Doris and Janice

Sharon was stunned. Her mind was boggled, and she couldn't begin to sort out the hundreds of thoughts that ran through her head all at once. The shock was overwhelming, and for several seconds she couldn't even move.

"Oh, wow!" Patty squealed. "This guy's got a cock that's bigger than Daddy's!"

"Hey, Sis!" Chuck said. "Look at these tits. They hang clear down to her waist."

Oh, Lord! Sharon thought, not even hearing the conversation in the room. What am I going to do?

She knew everyone else in the house would recognize her family immediately. Quickly cramming the pictures and letter back in the envelope, she slipped it under her sweater and tucked it into the waistband of her skirt. She tried to control her trembling as she stood up carefully and set the pile of letters on the bed.

"I... I have to go to the drugstore, you guys. I'll be back in a little bit."

They looked at her with surprise, then Barb asked, "What do you need?"

Sharon had to think fast. "I forgot my toothbrush," she said quickly. "I have to go get one."

"Right now?" Chuck asked. "Can't it wait 'til we're through?"

"No!" Sharon shook her head. "I'll be back in a little bit."

She hurried into the hallway, ran into Patty's room for her purse, and dashed to the front door. Allan and Ruth looked up as she passed the living room, but she didn't stop to say anything. Within seconds she was on her bicycle and pedaling as fast as she could toward her apartment.

The letter had said they would probably be there, so evidently they planned to come home early and not let her know. She had to talk to her mother. She still didn't want to believe what she had seen and read, and she had to make sure it was true. Tears wet her eyes, making it hard to see as she raced for the apartment house.

After skidding to a halt in the parking area, where she saw both her mother's and Jack's cars parked, she dashed up the stairs, fumbling for the key in her purse. Dry sobs shook her and her hand trembled as she tried to fit the key into the lock. When she stepped inside, she heard voices coming from the kitchen. Closing the door quietly, she set her purse on the floor and tiptoed across the living room,

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! JACK! JESUS! OH, GOD, WHAT A PRICK! UUUNNNGGGHHH! FUCK ME, HONEY! OH, GOD! FUCK ME!"

"Wrap your legs around me, Doris! UUUNNNGGGHHH! That's it! Oh, Jesus! AAARRRGGGHHH! I'll never get tired of that cunt!"

Sharon approached the doorway to the kitchen cautiously and peeked around. Her heart seemed to leap into her throat. Jack was standing naked at the end of the kitchen table with his cock embedded in her mother's pussy. He was a handsome, rugged-looking man, gray at the temples, and the hair on his chest was turning white.

Her mother was stretched out naked on the table top. Her legs were wrapped around Jack's waist and her hands were clasped behind his head as he bent over her, resting on his arms. Sharon had never seen her mother naked, and was surprised at what a nice figure she had.

"OH, GOD, DORIS!" Jack groaned. "OH, FUCK, HONEY! DAMN, WHAT A PUSSY! AAARRRGGGHHH! DOES MY COCK FEEL GOOD INSIDE YOU?"

"JESUS, YES, JACK! OH, LORD! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! PUMP IT, DEAR! HUNCH THAT BEAUTIFUL PRICK INTO ME! I WANT TO FEEL EVERY INCH OF IT!"

The fucking couple couldn't see the girl in the doorway. Jack slithered his milk-covered pole out to the end and crammed it in again, forcing it deep into the woman's belly until his balls were resting against her asshole. Then he did it again. With each plunge his body vibrated as though the juicy twat were tickling his dick.

"OH, CHRIST, DORIS!" Jack moaned. "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FUCK YOU ARE! UUUNNNGGGHHH! YOU'RE SO TIGHT!"

"I LOVE YOUR PRICK, TOO, JACK!" she panted. "GOD! IT'S CLEAR UP TO MY CHEST! AAAGGGHHH! OH, HONEY! DO IT! HARDER! NOW! THAT'S IT! FASTER! OH, JACK!"

The woman writhed and twisted on her back, hunching her hips up to the plunging pecker. The wet sounds of fucking filled the neat little kitchen.

For the second time in less than an hour, Sharon felt faint. She had always assumed that her mother and Jack were fucking, even before they were married. But to see them do it was something else again. She leaned weakly against the doorjamb, unable to tear her eyes from the scene before her.

"DORIS! OH, GOD, BABY! HUNCH IT, SWEETHEART! HUNCH IT! UNGH... UNGH!"

"JJJAAACCCKKK!" Doris shrieked. "OH, GOD, HONEY! POUND THAT CUNNY! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE NEVER ENJOYED FUCKING AS MUCH AS THIS! OH, GOD, HONEY! CRAM IT IN! GIVE ME ALL OF IT! AAAGGGHHH!"

The young girl shivered as she watched the massive shaft slither in and out of her mother's twat. It was covered with white cream, and even though she couldn't see all of it, she knew that it was bigger than Allan's. Sharon gripped the doorframe tightly, wishing she could bolt and leave. But she couldn't.

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! JACK! YOU'RE MAKING ME COME! OH, GOD! OH, DEAR! PUMP IT! PUMP IT! UUUNNNGGGHHH! DARLING! GIVE ME THAT COCK! AAAGGGHHH!"

Jack grunted as he speared his long shaft in and out of the creamy tunnel. His pelvis banged against the woman's hairy snatch as he darted his thick muscle in again and again. "GOD, DORIS! IT WON'T BE LONG! UNGH... UNGH! OH, JESUS! UUUNNNGGGHHH! IT'S COMING! I CAN FEEL IT COMING!"

"JJJAAACCCKKK!" Doris screeched. "NOW, HONEY! NOW! NOW! WWWHHHUUUNNNGGG! OH, GOD! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

The woman's back arched off the table and her fingers dug into the man's neck. She thrashed and writhed with climax. Her big, heavy tits jiggled as she squirmed her erupting cunny on the massive shaft.

Jack's back and legs stiffened, then he jerked and vibrated as his boiling cum shot out of his dick into the deep dark tunnel. His chest heaved and he gasped for breath as he bent down to flatten the woman's tits and press his cheek against hers.

"Ooohhh, Jack!" Doris moaned quietly. "You make me come every time!"

"That's good!" he grunted, raising up. He began backing up slowly, slithering his cum-streaked prick from the juicy tunnel. When the head popped out, fluid drained from her dilated opening and ran in a stream onto the floor. "Lie still a minute, dear. I'll get some paper towels for your... "

He stopped as he turned and saw Sharon in the doorway. His face turned a bright red and his eyes bugged out.

"What's the matter, dear?" Doris asked. Then she raised up to a sitting position, followed Jack's gaze, and saw her daughter. "Oh, my God! Sharon! What are you doing here?"

It was a second before the girl could find her voice and reply. "I live here, remember?" she croaked with agony.

"Oh, Lord!" Doris jumped off the table and snatched up two robes that were draped over the back of a chair. She handed one to Jack, who was still staring at Sharon numbly, then slipped into hers quickly. Liquid still dripped from Doris' twat onto the floor between her feet as she buttoned the garment and stared at her daughter. "Put your robe on, Jack," she whimpered. "Hurry."

Sharon glanced quickly at Jack's prick before he covered it up. When it was hard, it was bigger than Allan's. But now it was wilting rapidly, sinking down against his heavy balls.

"Why did you come home, Sharon?" Doris asked plaintively. "You weren't supposed to come back 'til we called you!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.