Beast in Me - Cover

Beast in Me

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A soon not-to-be virgin watches in horror as her girlfriend and family participate in an all out family orgy that includes the family dog. She gets so hot herself that she also participates with the family and dog. She is really disturbed by everything, but then finds out that her own father, mother and sister are also into sex and swinging.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

By some sort of unspoken agreement, no one dressed for breakfast the next morning. It seemed pointless for everyone to put on their clothes, then go downstairs and take them off again. Consequently everyone wore their robes to the table. Since there was no particular hurry, they had a leisurely meal, and when they were finished the girls helped Ruth stack the dishes.

"You say Barb's going to be here at nine?" Allan asked Sharon.

"That's what she said. She was supposed to call first, but she forgets things like that."

Ruth laughed. "Don't we all. Well, when she does call, tell her to come on over. We'd love to have her."

"That's right," Allan agreed. "We developed all the pictures last night, and we're short quite a few with Shadow. Sharon, Barb wouldn't mind, ahhh, doing it with the dog, would she?"

"I honestly don't know."

Chuck smirked at his father. "Barb fucks like a mink, Dad. I don't think she'd mind."

"Good." Allan stood up from the table. "C'mon, Chuck. Let's go straighten things up downstairs while the girls do the dishes."

As soon as they were finished in the kitchen, Patty and her mother went downstairs while Sharon waited in the living room for Barb to call or come over. It was just a few minutes after nine when the doorbell rang and Sharon answered it. It was Barb.

"Hey, I thought you were going to call?" Sharon asked as she let the girl in.

"I couldn't call. My mom was there." The blonde looked around. "Where is everybody?"

"They're downstairs." Sharon hesitated. "Barb, I've got to tell you something. They want some pictures with the dog. You know, like that stuff I told you about. If you don't want to do things like that, you'd better just go on home."

Barb's eyebrows went up with surprise. "Why should I mind? You did it, didn't you? I said I'd do anything you did, remember?"

"I just wanted you to know, that's all." Sharon locked the front door. "Well, we might as well go on down. They're probably waiting for us."

"Jeez!" Barb bubbled. "I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!"

I'll just bet you are, Sharon thought with a touch of jealousy. She led the way silently through the hall to the back of the house and down the stairs. When they reached the room with the red door and went inside, they saw that the others were standing around naked. Ruth was brushing her hair, while Chuck and Allan moved the cameras around and set up the lights.

"Good morning, Barb," Ruth said cheerfully. "Take your clothes off and make yourself at home."

"Hi," Barb said shyly. Then she began taking her clothes off so quickly she almost tore the buttons from her blouse.

As Sharon sapped out of her robe, she noticed that Shadow was sitting by the door to the bathroom, looking at the people eagerly. His long red cock was already extended out of its hairy sheath and it glistened brightly.

"You certainly have a beautiful body, Barb," Allan remarked as he eyed the blonde's lush tits and hair-covered snatch. "Would you mind, err, letting the dog mount you for a few shots?"

"Gosh, no!" Barb answered eagerly. "I'd like to see what it feels like to do it with a dog."

"Great!" Allan took the blonde by the arm and guided her to the bed. "Chuck, check the camera angle and lens setting. There we go, Barb. Just get up in the middle of the bed on your hands and knees. C'mon, Shadow! Up!"

Sharon felt a twinge of envy as she watched her friend crawl up and crouch on the white sheets. The girl's bare ass gleamed, and her heavy tits hung from her chest like two balloons. It was quite apparent that Chuck and Allan thought she was something special, and Sharon wasn't too sure that she liked that.

"Get up there, boy!" Allan said to the dog.

The animal mounted Barb and put his front paws on her shoulders, then began hunching his shiny red tool at her pussy.

"Can you put it in, kid, or do you want me to?" Allan asked.

"I'll take care of it." Barb bent her head and looked back between her hanging titties. Then she reached between her legs for the dog's hot tool and began rubbing it up and down her steamy gash. "OH, WOW!" she gasped.

"Just get the head in, Barb," Allan said. "He knows what to do after that."

"Jeez!" Barb whimpered as she poked the tip into her hole and withdrew her hand. "OH, WOW!" Suddenly the dog lurched his haunches forward, plunging his long fiery cock into the girl's pussy, and Barb screamed. "WWWAAAHHH! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD, SHADOW!"

"Slow, Shadow!" Allan cautioned. Then he turned and walked back to where Sharon was standing. "Go ahead, Chuck. Take ten or twelve if you can."

Sharon glanced down at Allan's massive hairy prick and felt the familiar tingle in her cunt. Then, with an effort, she lifted her eyes and watched the big black Labrador stab his long pole into Barb's juicy pussy.

"OH, JESUS!" Barb squealed. "SHADOW! AAARRRGGGHHH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I DREAMED ABOUT THIS ALL NIGHT! OH, GOD! PUNCH IT! SHADOW! PUNCH IT! AAAGGGHHH!"

The blonde was swirling her hips on the dog's lunging shaft. Her big tits slapped together as she writhed and waggled on the delight-filled pole. Her creamy body contrasted sharply with the animal's black fur as he speared her again and again with his milk-covered prong.

"SSSHHHAAADDDOOOWWW! OH, FUCK ME! OH, GOD! I LOVE THIS! AAAGGGHHH! DO IT, DOGGIE! DO IT!"

"She sure likes to fuck, doesn't she?" Allan said quietly. "It's a good thing she came by. We can sure use a body like that in our pictures."

Sharon felt anger building up in her rapidly. She was as good as Barb! Better; even! That damned blonde wasn't so hot! She reached out her hand and curled her fingers around Allan's rigid, throbbing cock.

"Allan, why don't you fuck me?" she whimpered. "I'm ready."

He looked at her quickly, then his mouth broke into a grin. "Sure, baby! Ruth, get on the other camera, will you?"

Allan turned to face Sharon, still smiling. He reached down with both hands and grabbed the backs of her thighs. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes!" she panted. "Anything, Allan! Just stick it in me!" Her cunt was already wet and her hole was dilated. A desperate need for a cock was making her womb palpitate. "Please!"

He lifted her up gently, sliding her pointed tits against his hairy chest. Raising her cunt up over his cock, he probed for her hole, found it, then eased her down. The gigantic tool slipped up into her belly easily, gliding effortlessly into the liquid filled tunnel.

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! Oh, Allan! Jesus! Oh, my! Christ, what a cock! AAAGGGHHH!"

She threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles. She could feel the thick shaft clear up to her waist as Allan balanced himself and stepped over into the range of the camera Ruth was operating.

"Hang on, kid!" Allan rasped. "You're gonna get the whole thing!"

"SHADOW!" Barb screamed from the bed. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD, DOGGIE! DO IT! FUCK THAT CUNT, YOU BIG BASTARD!"

"WWWAAAHHH! ALLAN! MY GOD!" Sharon clutched at the man's back as he hunched his piston into her pussy. In that position she could feel every inch of his huge dong as he pumped it in and out of her snatch, sending tingles of delight through her body. Her tits were flattened against his chest and his hair tickled her nipples. "FUCK ME, ALLAN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD!" She began bouncing on his rigid poker.

"THAT'S IT, KID!" Allan grunted. "GOD, WHAT A CUNT! UUUNNNGGGHHH! SQUEEZE YOUR CUNT MUSCLES! WWWHHHUUUFFF! THATA GIRL! DAMN, WHAT A FUCK!',

"FUCK ME, DOGGIE!" Barb screeched. "FUCK ME! OH, GOD! SHADOW! SHADOW! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH!" She had bent her neck again and was looking back between her titties at the dog's swinging sac of balls. "JESUS! DO IT! AAAGGGHHH!"

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH!" Sharon wailed, squirming and pounding Allan's cock feverishly. She used her clamped legs as leverage while she slithered her milky cunny up and down his tool. "AAALLLAAANNN! OH, I LOVE TO FUCK LIKE THIS! AAAGGGHHH!"

"DO IT, BABY!" he groaned loudly. "DO IT! MY BALLS ARE BOILING! CHRIST, WHAT A TIGHT CUNT! IT WON'T TAKE LONG, KID!

DAMN! DAMN! WWWHHHUUUNNNGGG!"

"I CAN'T HOLD IT!" Barb shrieked. "I CAN'T!" The big black dog was stabbing her wildly, giving her the full length of his dick with each stroke. His belly hair tickled the crack of her ass as he thrust his seething shaft in and out with quick jerky motions. "OH, GOD! SHADOW! PUMP IT! I'M GONNA COME! JESUS!

"AAALLLAAANNN! JESUS! HELP ME! PUMP! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD! YOU'RE MAKING ME DO IT! ALLAN!"

"NNNOOOWWW!" Barb screamed. She backed quickly onto Shadow's spearing cock. "NNNOOOWWW! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! AAAGGGHHH!"

"DO IT, ALLAN!" Sharon yelled into his ear. "I'M COMING! I'M COMING! OH, MY GOD! AAAGGGHHH!"

The man's hands gripped Sharon's ass tightly as he stiffened. Then he jerked and his hot sperm spewed from his dick into her twat. "UNGH! UNGH! UUUNNNGGGHHH!"

Sharon sobbed against his shoulder as the hot liquid squirted against her womb. She shivered and shuddered and her nails scraped his back. "GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH!AAARRRGGGHHH!"

"Hey, that was great, Barb!" Chuck said enthusiastically as Shadow yanked his wet tool from the girl's dripping twat and leaped off the bed. "I got twelve good ones!"

"I can't believe it," Barb said with a quivering voice as she crawled to the edge of the bed and got to her feet. "I didn't think a dog could get me so excited." Holding her legs together tightly, she minced toward the bathroom with doggie cum running down the insides of her thighs.

"What did you think of that, baby?" Allan asked Sharon as he lifted her cunt off his throbbing pole and set her down.

"God, Allan!" she gasped, her big tits heaving. "Doing it that way is out of sight! I thought your cock was going clear up to my throat!"

He chuckled, and patted her on the shoulder. "You'll learn a lot of new things around here, honey. When Barb comes out, you'd better go get rid of that load. That was my first one today, and it was a good one."

Sharon nodded and smiled. "I know."

Patty had been sitting silently on the dresser, fingering her pussy and playing with her tits as she watched the activity in the room. Now that it was over, she slid to the floor and walked over to her mother, who was changing film in the camera.

"Mom, can I eat one of the girls now?" she asked quietly. "Don't we need some pictures of two girls eating each other?"

Ruth smiled at her daughter fondly. "Not right now, honey. We've got too many requests for the dog. Maybe later on. Okay?"

"I guess so," the girl replied poutingly. "Dam! A lot of those people want pictures of me, too."

"I know, dear. I know. Just be patient."

When Barb came out of the bathroom, Sharon went in. The blonde walked directly over to Allan and looked at his cum-streaked tool. "I'd sure like to have you fuck me with that," she said coyly.

Allan reached for her hand and wrapped it around his wet dick. "You'll get your chance, honey. We have to get the dog shots out of the way first. I'll tell you what. How would you like to suck Shadow off?"

Barb released his cock quickly and backed away, looking at him wide- eyed. "God, no, Allan! I can't do that! Fuck, sure! But no sucking! Not a dog!"

Sharon was reentering the room when she overheard the conversation. This was her chance to show them that she was better than her friend. She stepped up to Allan and smiled at him saucily.

"I'll suck Shadow, Allan. But only if Chuck fucks me at the same time."

"That's great!" he said happily, then turned to his son. "Chuck, you take care of Sharon, will you? I'll run the camera."

"Hell, yes!" the boy replied, stepping over to the bed. "My balls were starting to ache anyway. C'mon, Sharon. I'll give you a fuck you won't forget for a while."

Sharon gave Barb a haughty look, then walked over and knelt in front of the boy. She cupped his balls in one hand, gripped the base of his tool with the other, and began nibbling at the head of his pulsing prong. She kissed and licked the swollen tip, then took it in her mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Hey!" Chuck said. "I said fuck, not suck! C'mon, let's get up on the bed!"

Reluctantly, Sharon pulled her mouth away and stood up. "I just wanted to taste it first," she said impishly. "Fuck me good, will you?" She climbed up on the satin sheet on her hands and knees and crawled to the middle of the bed.

"All right, Shadow!" Chuck said. "Up on the bed, boy!"

The animal had been sitting against the wall, licking his sticky peter carefully. The red rod was still all the way out and throbbing. At Chuck's command, he jumped to his feet and leaped onto the bed. When he saw that the boy was moving up to Sharon's ass, he knew what position he should take. He went around to Sharon's head and raised up and put his front paws on her shoulders.

"Stick it in first, Chuck!" Sharon panted. "Then I'll start sucking him!"

"Okay!" The boy eased up to Sharon's creamy asscheeks. He gripped his prick and bent it down, sliding the smooth head into the crack of her ass and down into her crotch. He found the juicy opening with the tip of his dick immediately and pressed it in. "God, you're hot!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.