Beast in Me - Cover

Beast in Me

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A soon not-to-be virgin watches in horror as her girlfriend and family participate in an all out family orgy that includes the family dog. She gets so hot herself that she also participates with the family and dog. She is really disturbed by everything, but then finds out that her own father, mother and sister are also into sex and swinging.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sharon felt physically ill as she plodded slowly back to Patty's room. Her mind was still reeling from the shock, and her nerves were frayed. When she opened the door, Patty was wide awake on her bed, staring at the ceiling, with her hands behind her head.

"Oh, hi, Sharon. I just woke up. I'm sorry I fell asleep on you like that."

After taking a deep breath, Sharon closed the door and walked to the other bed. "That's okay. I was just reading magazines in the living room."

"What are my folks doing?"

Sharon almost choked on the answer. "I don't know. I haven't seen them."

The girls talked for a while until they heard the others come up the stairs. Then they went out and joined them in the living room. Sharon was amazed that they showed nothing on their faces to indicate what they had been doing.

"I've got an idea," Allan said cheerfully. "Why don't we all go take in a movie, then go out and eat? Kind of celebrate Sharon's first day here. How about it?"

Everyone agreed, and they changed clothes and left. Throughout the seemingly endless movie and the long dinner, Sharon felt ill at ease. She had already made up her mind to try and swipe some of the pictures, and was afraid that her guilt might show.

It was quite dark when they finally got back to the house. Sharon picked up her forgotten suitcase and carried it to Patty's room and began unpacking. By the time she was finished, the young girl came in and announced that everyone was going to bed. They were all pretty tired, she said.

"I guess I am, too," Sharon agreed. As she was getting out her shorty nightgown, she noticed that Patty had already begun stripping, apparently unconcerned about her presence.

"Boy, I'm beat," Patty sighed. She had taken her dress and bra off and was skinning her panties down her legs. "Look at that." She aimed her bare buttocks at Sharon and pointed to a red mark on her asscheek. "That really hurt."

"I'll bet," Sharon managed to croak. She barely glanced at the spot. She was more interested in the young girl's curvy figure.

Patty's youthful tits weren't overly large, but they stuck straight out from her chest, with tiny rosebud nipples at the end. A soft brown down covered her mound and surrounded the poached lips of her cunt. As Sharon stared at the girl's beautifully rounded figure, she could well understand why people would want pictures of her naked.

"You don't have to wear anything to bed," Patty said, sliding under the covers bare. "I never do."

"I think I'd better," Sharon mumbled, slightly embarrassed. "I'd feel funny without 'em."

When the lights were off, Sharon stared at the ceiling for what seemed countless hours. She wanted to make sure everyone was sound asleep before she began her stealthy trip... She already had a plan to smuggle any pictures she could find out of the house, tucked inside her panties. All that remained now was to get them.

As soon as she was sure everyone was asleep, Sharon got out of bed and went to her purse on the dresser. She took out her library card, then sneaked downstairs, feeling her way cautiously in the darkness. When she reached the red door, she slipped the plastic card into the crack over the lock and began working it down, as she had seen them do on television. It wasn't as easy as it had looked, and it took several minutes before she could get the door open.

Stepping inside quickly, she closed the door behind her, then switched on the lights. It was about as she had expected. All four walls were covered with the red draperies, with the exception of the main door and two others.

Against the wall to the rec room there were two large dressers, painted red, with mirrors above them. A second camera with a tripod stood in the comer. She stepped to one door, opened it, and found it was the bathroom. The second door led to a photographic darkroom. She flicked on the light in that cubicle and looked around.

Hanging on wires strung across one wall were a series of photographs that the Mortons had evidently taken earlier. Several of them showed Patty with her brother, her father, or the dog. They were sucking, fucking, and doing both at the same time. Sharon's heart came up to her throat as she examined them one by one.

"God!" she whispered. "They all do it! All of them!"

She selected two pictures. One showed Patty eating her mother's cunt while Chuck fucked her from behind. The second had Patty sitting on Chuck's cock while her father stood in front of her with his prick half buried in the girl's mouth.

That shows all of them, Sharon thought. They can't say I'm lying now!

She turned off the darkroom light, closed the door, then tucked the pictures into her panties. Crossing the room briskly, she put her hand on the knob and was about to turn off the light when she heard a scratching at the door. Sharon almost fainted.

Swallowing hard, she turned the handle and pushed the door out. Shadow came bounding in, his black tail flagging the air. He looked up at her, whimpered, then ran to the bed and jumped up on it.

"No, Shadow!" Sharon gasped. "No! C'mon, boy! Get out of here!"

The dog appeared to be grinning as he stood facing her on the white satin sheet. His red peter immediately began inching out of its hairy sheath. He whined softly and sat down, while his pecker continued to grow.

"Please, Shadow!" Sharon whined. "C'mon! Please! Let's go outside!"

She knew the dog thought that it was time for him to perform again. He probably wouldn't leave until something happened. There was no way she could leave him in there. The Mortons would find him and know she had broken in. "Oh, God!" she moaned. "Oh, Lord!"

As Sharon closed the red door, she stared at the dog's swelling shaft. It was all the way out now. The shiny red cock was pulsing and throbbing. There was no way out for her. She had to fuck the dog or get caught. That was it! Quaking with fear, she got out of her night clothes and laid them, along with the pictures, on the red dresser. Then she crossed to the bed on shaky legs.

"Shadow, I don't know how!" she whimpered softly, climbing up onto the bed on her hands and knees. "I've never done this! Oh, Jeez! I hope it doesn't hurt!"

No sooner was she on the middle of the bed than Shadow mounted her. The claws on his front paws scratched her shoulder, then she felt his hot cock punching against her pussy.

"Oh, Shadow!" she sobbed. "I don't know how!"

When she bent her head and looked back between her hanging tits, she could see Shadow's hairy balls hanging between his legs and the long red peter probing at her gash. She knew he couldn't get it in without her help, so she reached back as she had seen Ruth do and curled her fingers around his dick. It was fantastically hot!

"Aaaggghhh!" she whimpered. "Oh, Shadow!"

She wanted to stop, but she knew she couldn't. There was no alternative! Very cautiously, she felt for her hole with the pointed end of his tool. It was all the more difficult because sobs were racking her body and her eyes were wet with tears. Finally she felt it in her opening and immediately yanked her hand away. Bending low, she buried her face in her arms.

"Shadow!" she whined. "Don't hurt me! Please! Oh, please don't let him hurt... AAARRRGGGHHH! Oh, God! Jesus! AAAGGGHHH! AAAGGGHHH!"

The animal had lunged forward, forcing his fiery prick into her almost dry tunnel with one fierce effort. It wasn't as painful as she had expected. Then she felt the hot end bang against her womb. Nothing had ever been inside her cunt that far, and she was surprised at the tingling feeling it gave her. She wanted to scream, but she knew she couldn't. She put a knuckle between her teeth and clamped on it.

Shadow had begun driving his cock in and out of her pussy, only now she was getting wet. His pole was sliding rather than scraping. She felt his hairy belly against her ass, and the fur on his sheath was ticking the lips of her twat. As he continued to hunch and pump, she realized slowly that it wasn't so bad at all, and stopped biting her knuckle.

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! Oh, Shadow! Oh, my! JJJEEEZZZ!"

The young girl lifted up and looked back between her tits again. She could see his long red pole each time he pulled it out. It was wet now with her liquid, and it gleamed brightly. His heavy balls swung back and forth as he speared her again and again with his hot prong.

"OH, GOD!" she cried. "I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! DO IT, SHADOW! OH, PLEASE! AAARRRGGGHHH! CHRIST, THAT FEELS GOOD! UUUNNNGGGHHH! UUUNNNGGGHHH!"

The dog's tongue was dripping saliva on her naked back as she began swirling her ass on the piercing poker. The hot end banging against her uterus was sending tingles of delight through her body. As she writhed her cunt on the delight-filled pecker, it only increased the delicious sensation.

"SHADOW! OH, MY LORD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AAAGGGHHH! AAAGGGHHH! DO IT, DOGGIE! DO IT! AAARRRGGGHHH!

C'MON, SHADOW! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

The animal seemed happy to comply. His hunching picked up speed and he was hammering at her cunt, cramming his shaft against her womb. He whimpered and whined as though he were talking to her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! AAAGGGHHH!

OH, DOGGIE! DOGGIE!"

She was backing against him now, rocking in rhythm with his plunging pecker. All fear had left her and she had lost herself in the ecstasy of being ticked with a long, hard prick.

"SHADOW! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME DO IT! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD! I FEEL IT COMING! UUUNNNGGGHHH! JJJEEESSSUUUSSS! FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!"

Suddenly she felt the dog's cock swell inside her. Then hot cum was gushing into her, spewing against the opening of her womb and filling her tunnel. That was all she needed. She exploded in climax, shaking and twitching as the glorious feeling sent her mind swirling and made her gasp for breath.

"WWWAAAHHH! WWWAAAHHH! OH, GOD! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! JESUS!"

She had never experienced anything so wonderful. No one, human or otherwise, had ever given her such a thrilling feeling. The glorious warmth seemed to flood her entire body as she crouched there on the bed with Shadow's fantastic tool still embedded in her pussy. She opened her eyes slowly and lifted her head. Almost instantly she realized that the room was much brighter than it had been before.

She looked around the room dizzily as Shadow yanked his dick from her cunny and leaped off the bed. The spotlights were on! When she could focus her eyes, she saw Allan standing behind the large camera with a huge grin on his face.

"OH, NO!" Sharon squealed.

She backed to the edge of the bed quickly and stood up. The moment she was on her feet, she put an arm across her tits and a hand over her pussy. Shadow's load drained from her cunt, plopped on the rug, and splashed against her feet, but she didn't move. "OH, GOD!" she wailed.

"That's all right, honey," Allan said soothingly as he stepped out from behind the camera and came toward her. "Don't be afraid. Nobody's going to hurt you."

"You... you took PICTURES!" she whined, noticing for the first time that he was naked and that his huge hairy cock was standing up stiffly from his pelvis.

"Just a couple, honey. That's all." He put a hand on her arm. "I think you'd better go to the bathroom now. There's a douche syringe, in there. Do you know how to use it?"

Sharon gulped back a sob and nodded. Tears were already running down her cheeks. "I... I think so. Oh, GOD!" She wrenched away from him, dashed to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

The tears began to flow in earnest as she sat on the stool and let the dog's cum drain from her pussy. She was still sniffing as she filled the syringe with warm water, inserted it in her cunt, and washed it thoroughly.

When she was finished and had dried off, she stood with her hand on the knob for several moments, terrified at the thought of facing Allan. But she couldn't stay in there forever. She turned out the light, opened the door, and stepped out.

"Feel better now, honey?" Allan asked softly. "I've got everything straightened up now." He saw her red eyes. "Hey, kid! Don't take it so hard. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh, Allan!" She ran to him and threw her arms around his neck in a burst of anxiety. "I want to go home! Please! I want to... " She felt his hard, hot prick against her belly and backed away, covering her face with her hands. "Please, Allan!"

"Honey, we don't want you to go." He sat down on the bed. "As a matter of fact, I'd like to have you do some more of what you just did. I want to take some more pictures of you. You wouldn't mind that, would you? You looked like you were enjoying Shadow's cock."

Sharon dropped her hands and gaped at him wide-eyed. "You don't think that I'd... You mean, you want me to... "

Allan nodded solemnly. "Believe me, I wouldn't ask you to unless it was necessary. We're, ahhh, behind in our orders. I need a young girl with a beautiful figure like yours. You have fantastic tits, honey. You know that?"

Sharon almost choked. Since coming out of the bathroom she hadn't even thought about being naked. She started to cover up again, then stopped. "Oh, what's the use!" she moaned.

"I'm telling you it's all right, baby!" he said sincerely. "I saw those pictures by your clothes on the dresser. What were you going to do, show them to somebody?"

She was caught and she knew it. She nodded her head dumbly.

"Well, now the shoe's on the other foot. If you don't do this small favor for me, I just might have to show those pictures of you and Shadow to your mother."

"You wouldn't! Oh, Allan! You wouldn't!"

"I'm afraid so, honey." He stood up. "Now be a good girl and help me out. As long as we're here, we might as well get a few shots. Lay down on the bed."

With a sinking feeling of despair, Sharon nodded and went to the bed. She crawled up wearily and lay down on her back, not knowing what was going to happen and not really giving a damn. It was all over for her, as far as she was concerned.

"Here, honey! Take this!" Sharon looked over at what Allan was holding out in his hand and jumped, startled. It was an exact replica of a cock. It was made out-of rubber or plastic the same color as human skin, and it was shiny.

"What do you want me to do with that?" she gasped.

"Just take it, and I'll show you." He put it in her hand and walked away toward the camera.

"God!" Her hand trembled as she examined the big thing. It looked exactly like a cock, and there was a handle on the end. She had never seen anything like it.

"All light, Sharon. Here's what I want you to do. Put one hand down on your cunt and put that dildo in your mouth as though you were sucking on it."

Jesus! she thought. I can't put that big thing in my mouth! She put her hand on the handle and held it up, pointing it down toward her face. Spreading her legs, she placed a hand on her pussy, but was unable to lower the thing to her lips.

"Go ahead, kid," Allan rasped. "It won't hurt you. Just stick it in your mouth for a while, while I take a few pictures."

Sharon gulped, closed her eyes, then let the thing drop. When the tip touched her lips, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed the end. There was no taste to it at all, but she couldn't help wondering how anyone could put a real cock in their mouth.

"That's it, baby. Now suck on that dildo and play with your cunt for a couple of minutes."

Sharon faintly heard the clicks of the camera as she mouthed the fake cock and rubbed her fingers up and down her wet gash. It didn't seem nearly as bad as she had thought. No one was hurting her, so she just let herself relax and did as she was told. In a few seconds she had forgotten all about Allan being there and was enjoying the feeling of her fingers caressing her twat.

"That's good, kid. Now, turn around so your crotch is facing the camera and push the dildo in your pussy."

She yanked the thing from her mouth and sat up, wide-eyed. "I can't do that! It's too big! It'd never fit! Please, Allan! Don't ask me! I was... a virgin until Shadow! Honest!"

He chuckled as he walked over to the dresser.

"Too big, huh? Well, I'm sure we've got one here that will fit."

As Sharon watched fearfully, he opened a drawer and took out several more of the things, spreading them out on the top. He looked at each of them carefully, selected one, then walked over to the bed with it.

"Here you go. This one's a lot smaller."

Sharon exchanged them silently. There was quite a difference. The second one was much smaller around and shorter. "I don't know, Allan. It's still awful big."

"Here, let's try it." Allan dropped the bigger one on the floor, took the other from her hand, and gripped the handle. "Lay back and spread your legs, babe. We'll see if it'll fit."

Sharon was so embarrassed she could have died. No one had actually seen her pussy since she started growing pubic hair. And now Allan wanted to shove something into it. She covered her face with her hands as she dropped down on her back and spread her thighs apart. She jerked convulsively when he gently separated the lips of her pussy with his fingers. Then she felt the thing entering her cunthole.

"OH, JEEZ!" she moaned.

"It's okay, kid. Take it easy." He knelt on the floor between her legs and continued to press the shaft into her moist opening. "That's not so bad, is it?"

"God! UUNNGGGHHH!" The thing was warm, but not hot. As Allan pushed it slowly up her vagina, Sharon felt the tingling sensation again and her legs twitched. It was bigger than Shadow's cock, and seemed to fill her crotch area as the head slid all the way up to her uterus. "GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! Oh, Jeez, Allan! Is that all?"

"A little bit more," he whispered huskily. He pushed it in to the hilt, then began gently moving it in and out, only a fraction of an inch at a time. "How's that, baby? Feel good?"

Sharon said, "Uh-huh," before she could stop herself. It did feet good! It felt wonderful! It tickled inside, and sent surges of pleasure throughout her body. "Oh, Allan! Stop! Please!"

"You don't want to stop, kid!" he rasped. "You like it, and you know it! Lift up your legs and put your feet on my shoulders."

She had no will power left. The thing in her cunt was exciting her, and she couldn't deny it. Slowly her legs came up and she was resting her feet on his bare skin. "GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! Oh, God! AAAGGGHHH! Allan! Please! WWWWHHHHUUUUNNNGGG!"

"I know, baby. I know." He began pulling the dildo out to the end, then shoving it in again slowly, watching the lips of her cunt sliding over the slippery shaft. "Just relax and let it come. It's okay."

"OOOHHH, ALLAN! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! JEEZ!" Her hands still covered her face as she began writhing on the mattress. She was ashamed that she was so hot, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't stop. "AAARRRGGGHHH! ALLAN! OH, GOD!"

"Thata girl," he said, breathing heavily. "You like it, don't you? You like to feel a cock inside you? Go ahead, baby! Squirm! Hunch that cunny!"

"AAARRRGGGHHH! UUUNNNGGGHHH! OOOHHH!"

Allan was plunging the thing in quickly, hammering the head of it against her womb. Her flat tummy palpitated with spasms in her uterus. Her feet pressed against his shoulders as she squirmed and twisted on the spearing tool.

"AAAGGGHHH! AAAGGGHHH! OH, ALLAN! YOU'RE MAKING ME DO IT! ALLAN! OH, GOD! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! AAARRGGGHHH!" She took her hands from her face and covered her pointed titties. "DON'T STOP! WWWAAAHHH!"

"I won't, baby!" he grunted. "Go ahead! Come! Come! Tbata girl! Hunch that pussy!" His free hand was wrapped around his dick as he speared her juice-filled twat with the dildo. His eyes were glazed and he was trembling. "Come, honey! Thata girl! Come!"

"ALLAN!" she shrieked. "OH, GOD! AAAGGGHHH! I'M GOING TO! I'M GOING TO COME! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! OH, MY GOD! JJJEEEZZZ!"

She lifted her ass off the bed and swirled her cunny on the spearing staff as orgasm thundered out to her nerve ends. "'WWAAAHHH! WWWAAAHHH!"

Allan stroked his dick twice, then held his jerking shaft tightly as white cream spurted from the tip. "UNGH! UNGH! AAAGGGHHH!"

Sharon shuddered and sank back to the bed. Her feet slipped off Allan's shoulders and fell with a thump on the floor. She was still clutching her heaving tits, gasping opened-mouthed for breath.

Allan was also sucking in air as he slowly got to his feet and pulled the wet dildo from the girl's twat. He dropped it on the floor and sat down on the bed next to her, heaving a sigh.

"Allan?" Sharon asked weakly. "Is that all? Do we have to do any more?"

He didn't reply for several moments until he caught his breath. "I don't know, honey. Do you want to do any more?"

Sharon sat up. "Would you really show those pictures to my mom?"

"I don't have much choice, honey," he replied quietly. "I haven't worked for a while, you know. We're taking these pictures to make money. I can't let the family starve, and I need another girl." He shook his head sadly. "It's just one of those things."

Sharon swallowed hard. "You wouldn't... put your thing in me, would you? I mean, like, you wouldn't fuck me or anything?"

He looked at her sympathetically. "No, kid. Not unless you wanted me to." He hesitated. "Would you mind very much putting your mouth on my cock?"

"I don't know." She glanced down at his still-hard tool. A drop of cum was oozing from the slit in the end of the monstrous shaft. "I guess I could if you promise not to shoot off in my mouth."

"I wouldn't, dear," he assured her. "It's just that I need a few pictures like that. You want to do it now?"

She shivered, her eyes still fastened on his throbbing tool. "I... I guess so."

"Thanks, Sharon. Just wait a minute."

He got up quickly and went to the bathroom to wash his cock off. When he returned, he set up the second camera. "This one's automatic. It'll take the pictures by itself."

Sharon nodded, not understanding what he was talking about. Her main concern was whether she could actually take his big prick in her mouth. What if I get sick? she thought. What if I don't like the taste of it? Oh, Jeez, what a mess!

"Okay. Everything's all set." He walked over to her. "Now just kneel down in front of me there and put your mouth over it. You don't have to suck it or anything."

"Okay."

She got down on her knees and put her face directly in front of his throbbing prick. Up close it seemed even bigger. She swallowed hard, glanced up at him, then opened her jaws and slipped her lips over the end. It was as big as the dildo, but it was hot. When her tongue touched it, it tasted a little salty. But it wasn't bad. She forced herself to relax and let the big cock soak in her mouth.

"That's great, baby!" Allan gasped. "Just great! Now hold it! The camera's going!"

His manly aroma filled her nostrils. She was looking straight ahead at his hairy pelvis. Almost unconsciously she began applying sucking pressure to the swollen head. To her surprise, it felt good to have the hot prick in her mouth. Very slowly, she began swishing her tongue over the salty tip, savoring the flavor of it. Her cunt was twitching. She felt moisture in the folds of her gash. UUUMMM!"

"Honey!" he groaned. "You don't have to suck it! Don't do that! You don't have to!"

She was getting hot and couldn't help herself. The big shaft in her mouth was exciting. The fake thing hadn't done anything for her. But a real fiery cock was something else. Her cheeks puckered and she began sliding her lips back and forth on the delicious dick, wetting it with her saliva. UUUMMM! UUUNNNFFF!"

"SHARON!" he groaned, placing his hands on top of her head. "DON'T, BABY! THE CAMERA WILL BE THROUGH IN A MINUTE! DON'T SUCK ME! I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK!"

UUUMMM! UUUNNNFFF! UUUNNNGGGHHH!"

Sharon was on fire! Her uterus was contracting and pussy milk was flowing heavily into her cuntal canyon. She barely heard Allan's voice. She began mouthing his cock with a passion, sucking and slurping wetly on the tasty pole. "UUUMMM! UUUNNNGGGHHH!

"AAARRRGGGHHH! OH, GOD, HONEY! DON'T! AAAGGGHHH! JESUS! BABY! GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! I CAN'T HOLD IT!" He was shivering and twitching. "BABY! PLEASE! STOP! UUUNNNFFF! UUUNNNFFF! DON'T, KID! DON'T!"

Sharon couldn't believe it! She was coming! Without anything touching her cunt! She felt the orgasm building in her twat. Her ears were ringing as the delightful spasms in her pussy quickened.

"UUUMMM! UUUNNNFFF!"

"SHARON! UNGH! UNGH! GGGNNNUUUFFFHHH!" Allan's muscular body stiffened as his boiling sperm shot into her mouth.

Sharon knew it was coming, but she didn't care. She felt Allan's shaft swell between her lips and started swallowing even before the hot liquid spurted against her tonsils and the back of her throat. It was going to be delicious, and she wanted every bit of it. "UUUMMM! UUUNNNFFF! UUUNNNGGGHHH!"

Even as she gulped Allan's sperm, her youthful body trembled and shook with climax. The explosion in her cunt was draining her, but at the same time Allan's cum was giving her new life. She wished she could hold on to the exhilarating feeling forever. Before her tremors had stopped, Allan withdrew his throbbing pole from her mouth and stepped away.

"God, baby!" he gasped. "You didn't have to do that! I'm sorry, kid! I just couldn't hold it!"

Sharon took a deep, shaky breath and wiped her cum-flecked lips with the back of her hand. "That's all right, Allan. I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything like that before in my life."

The man seemed to be unusually embarrassed as he stepped over to the camera and began working with it. "Why don't you put your things on now, honey? You'd better be getting upstairs."

"I suppose so." She got to her feet slowly, feeling weak and spent. Crossing to the dresser, she began slipping on her night clothes. The pictures she had stolen still lay there, and she didn't bother to touch them. There wasn't any point now.

"Are you sure you're all right?" Allan asked as he picked up the robe he had thrown on the dresser. "Are you feeling okay?"

She couldn't look at him after what she had done, and kept her head bowed. "I'm all right, Allan. Don't worry."

"Do, ah, do you want to do it again tomorrow?"

"I... I suppose so. I really don't have much choice, do I?"

He ignored her question. "We can make it tomorrow afternoon. Ruth's going to take the kids shopping for new clothes." He hesitated. "I don't think we ought to tell Ruth anything about this yet. Let's keep it between ourselves for a while, huh?"

"Anything you say." Sharon opened the red door. "I'll see you in the morning. 'Night."

As she trudged up the stairs and into Patty's room, Sharon felt very alone. There was no one she could tell about what had happened. No one at all. Even Barb wouldn't understand her letting a dog stick his thing in her cunt. Or sucking a man's cock. And the worst of it was, her miseries had just begun.

When she climbed under the covers, her eyes were wet with tears. It was hard to believe that only a few hours before she had left her comfortable place and ridden through the sunshine into this hell hole of sex. It seemed like a long time ago. She buried her face in the pillow and cried herself to sleep.


At the breakfast table the next morning everyone was bright and cheerful. Patty was feeling better, bright-eyed and sassy, and Allan acted as though nothing had happened the night before. Sharon was the only quiet one. Her stomach was churning so badly she found it difficult to eat. When they were through she helped Patty and her mother clear the table.

"We have a few things to do this morning, Sharon," Ruth said as they stacked the dishes by the sink. "Do you have anything you want to do?"

"No, not really." She knew where they were going and what they were going to do. "Why don't you go ahead? I'll take care of the dishes. There aren't that many."

"Thanks, hon," Ruth said, smiling. "I appreciate that. C'mon, Patty. Let's go downstairs to the shop. Sharon, if you want to go anyplace, go ahead. We won't be through until noon."

"Okay." When they left, she began running the water in the sink.

As soon as she was through with the dishes, Sharon checked all the upstairs rooms to make sure they were all in their special room in the basement, then she went back to the kitchen, picked up the phone, and dialed Barb's number.

"Did you get the pictures?" Barb asked anxiously. "Were you able to sneak some out?"

Sharon hesitated. "No, I didn't. I... something came up."

"Well, what are you going to do? Are you just going to stay there?"

"I really don't have much choice." Sharon wanted desperately to tell her friend all about what had happened, but she was too afraid. "Look, I really have to go. I'll try and call you later. Okay?"

"Better than that, I'll try and make it over this afternoon. I can't promise anything." There was a moment of silence, then Barb asked meekly, "You don't think they're going to get you messed up in that crap, do you? I mean, like, the pictures and stuff?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.