Beast in Me - Cover

Beast in Me

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A soon not-to-be virgin watches in horror as her girlfriend and family participate in an all out family orgy that includes the family dog. She gets so hot herself that she also participates with the family and dog. She is really disturbed by everything, but then finds out that her own father, mother and sister are also into sex and swinging.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, Barb!" the thirteen-year-old girl exclaimed. "You mean you really let him fuck you? And in his car?"

"Sure! Where else could we do it?" Barb said, smiling widely at her friend Sharon. "I mean, we couldn't fuck in my house or his, so a car's the only place left."

"Tell me how you did it, Barb!" Sharon said excitedly. "What was it like?"

"Well, after I got my panties off and pulled up my skirt, I sort of just straddled his lap. You know, so he could get his cock in me."

"Oh, wow! Well, c'mon. Let's walk and you can tell me the rest of it."

"Well, it wasn't so bad when he first stuck it in. But then it kept going up and up and up inside me until I thought it wasn't going to quit." Barb squealed and shivered. "It was fantastic! And his cock was hot! Jeez!"

Sharon was breathing rapidly as she slowed her walk and glanced shyly at her friend. "What did it feel like? Really?"

"It was far out," Barb sighed. "I could feel it just throbbing inside me. Then he started pumping it in and out. Jeez, you know I came twice before he did once?"

"Out of sight! What did it feel like when he shot off"

"Like a darned old hose going off inside me," the blonde replied, laughing and shaking her head. "When I got off him, his stuff dripped all over his pants. I hope his mom didn't see it."

"Damn!" Sharon said. "I wish something like that would happen to me. Gosh, I'm thirteen and I'm still a virgin."

The pavement turned to gravel and the girls began guiding their bicycles down the edge of the lawns that touched the street. Passing male drivers slowed down considerably to eye their lush young bodies, but they pretended not to notice.

"Sharon, how long did you say you have to stay at the Mortons'?"

"Just a week. Just 'til my mom gets back from her honeymoon." She took a deep breath. "Barb, I wish she would let me stay at home by myself. I bet I could have gotten Billy Davis over and had him fuck me."

"I think Billy's too chicken," Barb scoffed. "Why don't you try Chuck Morton? Heck, you'll be staying there anyway."

"That wouldn't be such a great idea. Ruth Morton's my mom's best friend. My new old man wants to send me to my sister when they get back from their honeymoon anyway. Jack says they need a couple of months to get used to each other."

Barb laughed. "What he means is that he wants two months to screw around with your mom without you being there, that's all."

"You're probably right."

When they reached an intersection, they stopped. Sharon stared across the street at the big rambling ranch-style house that the Mortons lived in. She had been inside a few times, but never past the living room, and didn't know how many rooms they actually had. "Well, I guess I'd better go get it over with."

"Yep," Barb nodded. "I'm sorry you couldn't stay at my place, but you know my dad. You call me this afternoon and I'll see if I can come over. I want to see Chuck anyway. He's fifteen, and I'll bet he really knows how to fuck."

"Don't do it while I'm staying there," Sharon warned. "His parents are so straight it's ridiculous. If you want to mess with him, wait 'til I'm back at my place."

Barb gave out with a tinkly laugh. "Okay, I'll see you later. Call me, now." The blonde turned her bike around and waved, then rode away.

Sharon steered her bicycle across the street and parked it on the wide driveway next to the garage doors. She untied her suitcase and carried it up to the front door. Although the Mortons had been over to her apartment many times to play cards with her mom and her new stepdad, she didn't know their kids very well. Since it had always been hard for her to make friends, there was a queasy feeling in her stomach as she reached out and punched the doorbell.

She had to wait several minutes and ring again before the door finally opened. Ruth Morton stood there, wearing a flowery quilted robe. Her face was flushed as though she had been exercising.

"Oh, hi, Sharon. You're early. Your mom said you'd be here about noon. C'mon in."

Walking in hesitantly, Sharon deposited her suitcase on the hallway floor and waited until the woman had shut the door and turned to her. "If you want me to come back later, I can."

"No, that's all right," Ruth said quickly. "C'mon in the living room. Things are a little hectic around here this morning."

Sharon nodded, and had begun following her when she saw the rest of the family emerging through a door at the far end of the hallway. Allan Morton and their two children were also in their robes. Sharon decided to wait until later to say hello, averted her eyes quickly, then entered the riving room. Ruth had seated herself in a chair and was lighting a cigarette.

"How have you been, Ruth?" Sharon asked as she took a seat across from the woman. "Mom said to tell you thanks again for taking care of me."

Ruth waved her hand. "Forget it. I'll tell you what. I have to take Patty to the doctor in a few minutes. Why don't you make yourself comfortable in here and we'll put your stuff away when we get back. Okay?"

"Sure. That's fine. I don't have anything to do." The girl was puzzled by the strange look in Ruth's eyes, as though she were uneasy about something. "Is Patty very sick?"

"Oh, no," Ruth stood up. "She's just got a touch of the flu or something. I'm sorry, dear, but I do have to run now. Turn the TV on if you want.

Or there are some magazines there in the rack."

"Fine." When the woman had gone, Sharon selected several magazines and sat down to leaf through them. She hadn't finished the second one when the two Morton children came in and waved a greeting to Sharon.

Both Chuck and his eleven-year-old sister had coal-black wavy hair and deep-blue eyes, as did their father. Chuck was tall and slim, and Sharon knew he did very well in school sports.

"I'm glad you got to come over, Sharon," Patty said shyly. "Maybe when I feel better, we can go bike riding or something."

"Yeah, we could. I brought mine. What's new, Chuck?"

He shrugged. "Nothin' much. Same old crap."

"Well, is everybody ready?" Allan Morton boomed, stopping in the hall doorway with an armload of large envelopes. "Hi, Sharon. We won't be gone long. We only have a couple stops to make. "

"That's all right, Allan. Take your time."

"Good. See you later." Ruth joined them, waved, and the four of them trooped out the front door, leaving Sharon alone in the large living room.

The young girl finished reading the magazines, put them back in the rack, then began strolling around the room, inspecting the furniture and the pictures hanging on the walls. With nothing else to do, she continued on through the house, deciding she might as well get familiar with the place.

As she roamed the dining room area and the kitchen, she wondered idly why Allan was home on a weekday, then remembered her mother had mentioned that he had been laid off from work. When she had finished her inspection in the front of the house, she started down the tong hall, glancing into the open doorways.

In what she was sure was the master bedroom she saw a large desk against an outside wall, covered with a typewriter and a mountain of envelopes. Since the rest of the house was so neat and clean, she wondered why they would leave a mess like that in there. Curiosity got the better of her, and she crossed the room hesitantly.

From what she could see on the top of the pile, most of the large envelopes were addressed to a post office box at a substation only a few blocks away. That must be Allan's business, she thought as she picked up an envelope to look at it more closely. When she lifted it up a photograph slipped out and her eyes widened. She snatched it up quickly and gaped at it.

It was a color picture of a handsome, athletic-looking young man standing naked in what appeared to be a bedroom. He was looking down at a pretty woman who was kneeling on the floor in front of him. Only a small part of his thick, hard, hairy cock was visible. The rest of it was in the woman's mouth.

"Oh, my God!" Sharon gasped. She wanted to put the thing back, but couldn't. Her gaze fixed on the man's thick shaft poking between the woman's lips. Then she eyed the blonde's trim figure, rounded ass, and full pointed titties. "Jesus!"

She was trembling all over as she gaped at the picture before her eyes. Suddenly she realized there was something else in the envelope. She reached into it quickly and withdrew a single typewritten page. Unfolding it, she began to read:

Dear Interested Party,

We are enclosing a picture of ourselves which we think you might find interesting. As you can see, we are exactly as we described ourselves in our first letter.

My wife is a magnificent cocksucker and she is very anxious to demonstrate her talents to you. She also loves to lap a cunt, and many other women have told me she is absolutely delightful. I have been told I am also a great oralist. However, I am very adept at anal and conventional fucking, too. I have an exceptional cock, and I hope you will believe me when I say that, in the picture, most of it is in my wife's mouth.

We are looking forward to meeting you soon and being able to enjoy each other's individual talents.

Sincerely,

The couple from Denver

P.S. My wife thinks your prick was terrific, and can't wait to get it in her cunt. Just let us know when.

Sharon was aghast. Her hands were shaking almost uncontrollably as she folded the letter and stuck it back in the envelope along with the picture. She dropped the envelope on the pile as though it were on fire and rubbed her sweaty palms on her skirt.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "Jesus! I don't believe it!"

As she glanced over the remainder of the envelopes and saw the same address on each, she felt her pussy twitching. The nipples on her full tits hardened against her brassiere, and her pussy began palpitating.

It was almost the same feeling she had had when Billy Davis had stuck his finger in her cunt that one and only time, and she knew she was excited. Very cautiously, she reached out and selected another envelope and opened it.

This picture was entirely different. An older, graying man was stretched out on a carpeted floor, nude. A dark-haired woman was kneeling between his outstretched legs with her mouth on his cock. A thin, white stream was running out past her lips and down his shaft. Another younger man was on his knees behind her with his dick partially embedded inside her. What was visible of his rod was gleaming wetly. Both men were grinning at the camera and waving.

"God!" Sharon groaned aloud. "How can they do that?" Backing up slowly, she sank down on the bed.

She quickly extracted the lined sheet of notebook paper from the envelope. It was handwritten, and it said:

Hi, Interested Party,

We saw your ad in Screwing Loose West, and couldn't resist replying.

I'm the guy on my knees. The gal is my wife, and the older fella is my uncle. We're like this all the time. I swear my wife gives the best blow job west of the Mississippi. And my uncle and I are hung like horses.

If you've got some good pics of young stuff like you say, we'll pay $25 apiece for them. It gets us hotter than hell to look at those pictures while we're screwing.

Reply immediately if not sooner.

It was signed "The Swingers from Utah" and had a post office box number. Sharon folded the letter and put it back, but continued to stare at the picture as she slowly slid a hand up the inside of her creamy thigh and placed her fingers tightly against her panty-covered crotch. It was wet, and tingles of delight shot out from her groin as she began rubbing her cunt gently.

She tried to imagine what it would be like to have a big cock in her mouth and one in her cunt but she couldn't. She had thought about sticking a banana in her pussy one time, but didn't because she was afraid the pesticides might give her an infection.

"Oh, God!" she whimpered, staring at the woman's mouth where the white cream was trickling past her lips. Her fingers began moving more rapidly on her pussy as she gazed again, glassy-eyed, at the other man's cock, half embedded in the woman from behind.

It was too much for her! Her chest was heaving with desire and her legs were twitching and quivering. She slid her fingers under the elastic of the thin panties and groped for her moist crevice. Then she lay back on the bed, holding the picture up in front of her face, "UUUNNNGGGHHH!"

Sharon separated the lips of her gash with her fingers and began gently massaging her clit, squirming and writhing as the tickling sensation made her legs jump. She was trying to pretend there was a real cock jabbing at her slit as she gaped open-mouthed at the picture and groaned "AAAAGGGHHH!"

Sharon sought out her milk-filled hole and found it, then quickly jammed a finger deep into her hot, clenching tunnel. "AAARRRGGGHHH!"

Her hand was pumping furiously, making wet sucking sounds as her digits speared in and out of her aching cunt.

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! AAAGGGHHH!" She had dropped the picture and was hunching at her hand. Her eyes were closed and her face was twisted with pleasure. She could feel her cuntal cream running out past her finger and into her palm. It was heaven to have something inside her, even if it was her own finger.

She was just on the verge of orgasm when she sensed something in the room. Though it was sheer agony to stop, she sat up quickly, yanking her hand from her crotch. The Mortons' big Labrador, Shadow, was standing there looking at her. His huge red tongue was hanging out of his mouth and his tail was flagging the air.

"Oh, God, Shadow!" she gasped. "You scared me half to death! I didn't know you were in the house!"

As Sharon looked at her wet hand, she shook her head sadly over the fact that she hadn't climaxed, then reached around for the picture and envelope. Before she could get them in her grasp, she felt the dog's furry head moving up between her thighs. Then he was nuzzling and lapping at the crotch of her panties.

"SHADOW!" she shrieked. "STOP THAT!" She sat up again quickly and grabbed at the dog's head with both hands, trying to push him away. He wouldn't budge. He whined softly as he continued to lap.

"SHADOW! PLEASE! DON'T!"

Her efforts to push him away stopped slowly. The feel of his hot tongue on her twat was exciting her again, even more than her stabbing finger had. "Okay, doggie!" she whispered urgently. "Okay! Just a minute!"

She raised her ass off the bed, hiked up her short skirt, then slipped her thumbs in her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Shadow danced around whimpering while she slipped them off completely, dropped them on the floor, then sat down and opened her legs.

"There, boy!" she crooned softly. "There you go!"

She looked down at the thick bush that surrounded her wet, glistening slit. The dog moved up quickly and pushed his tongue against it. She jumped at the first contact, then began stroking him gently as he probed her crevice, licking the milk that filled the folds of her twat.

"Oooohhh, Shadow! Oh, God, that feels good! UUUMMM! That's it, doggie! AAARRRGGGHHH! Jeez!"

Sharon knew that guys did this to girls sometimes, but it had never been done to her. She couldn't believe that it was so thrilling. The animal knew what he was doing and sloshed his tongue up and down her parted canyon from her asshole to her clit. She squirmed and began hunching up to his muzzle.

"SHADOW! OH, GOD! GGGNNNUUUGGHHH! OH, MY, DOGGIE! GOD! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME DO IT! AAAGGGHHH!

OH, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! UUUNNNGGG!"

She thought about lying back, but she wanted to watch. The big black animal was hunching his haunches and pumping his dick into thin air, and she knew he was pretending to fuck while he lapped at her.

The building thrill of climax was filling her pelvic area as she watched the dog hunch and mouth her pussy. Her nipples tingled, and she could feel her tummy muscles tightening.

"OH, SHADOW! GOD! DO IT! LICK IT! LICK IT! THAT'S IT, DOGGIE! AAANNNUUUGGGHHH! OH, THERE! RIGHT THERE! AAAGGGHHH!" She tired her quivering legs off the floor, dropped down on her back, then rested her feet on the huge animal's shoulders.

"LICK ME, SHADOW!" she shrieked. "LICK ME! OH, GOD! UUUNNNGGGHHH! YOU'RE MAKING ME DO IT! I'M GOING TO! AAAGGGHHH! OH, PLEASE, SHADOW! PLEASE!"

She was writhing and twisting on the big bed and rubbing her legs on the furry animal's back. She pulled her hands up, covered her titties, and began kneading the Finn mounds as she squirmed and hunched.

"GGGNNNUUUGGGHHH! I CAN'T STAND IT! AAAGGGHHH! OH, GOD! DOGGIE! DOGGIE! AAARRRGGGHHH! I'M GOING TO! NOW! NOW! OOOHHH!"

Orgasm exploded inside her, sending thundering surges out to her limbs. She twitched and quivered and bright lights popped behind her closed eyelids Eke flashbulbs. The delicious sensation made her dizzy for a moment, then it subsided.

"Oh, Shadow!" The dog was still licking at her cunt as she sat up quickly and shoved him away. "That's enough. They'll be back any minute. I've got to get my panties on." She grabbed the white bikinis off the floor and quickly pulled them up her legs.

"OH, NO!" She had reached over to pick up the letter and picture and saw Shadow's long red cock sticking out under his belly. It was shiny and pointed and bigger than she would ever have believed.

"You've got to get outside!" she moaned as she replaced the letter on the desk. "C'mon, boy. Let's go." Grabbing him by the collar, she tugged and wrestled him toward the door.

Sharon quickly found that the back entrance went out from the downstairs recreation room. She pushed the animal outside, slammed the door, and heaved a sigh of relief. If the Mortons came home and saw their dog hard, they would surely know what must have happened. Or at least suspect it. She rubbed her forehead briefly with worry, then started for the stairs. She wanted to get to her suitcase and get a dry pair of panties on before they returned.

When she reached the bottom of the steps, she stopped and turned. The rec room was large, but not nearly the size of the house above. There was a pool table and a bar and the walls were paneled with wood around the entire room except for one door. It was painted a bright red. She went over to try it, found that the big brass knob was locked, then shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs.

With an eye and car peeled, Sharon opened her suitcase in the hallway and changed panties. Then she went to the bathroom, peed, and straightened her sweater and skirt. It wasn't until she had returned to the living room and sat down that her concern over the dog left her and she remembered the letters and pictures.

"What in the hell can they be doing?" she wondered aloud... "Are they just sending for pictures? No, they can't be, because... because!" She recalled the last letter, the one about pictures of young stuff. Young who? Patty? Chuck? What the hell were they talking about? She shuddered and sighed, unable to conceive that the Mortons would have anything to do with things like that. She was still pondering it when they came home.

"Well, now, that didn't take long, did, it?" Allan said cheerfully from the hallway. He had another pile of mail in his hands, but these were tied with string. "Let me stick this stuff away and get organized. It's about lunch time, isn't it, Ruth?"

"Yeah, I'll get to it in a minute." The woman came into the living room, dropped her purse on the floor, then slumped into a chair. "God, I hate mornings like this." She looked at her children who had just come in. "You two go and get washed for lunch. And change into old clothes."

"Okay. We're all set." Allan came back into the room, lit a cigarette, then stretched out on the couch. "Well, Sharon, did your folks get off okay?"

The girl nodded. "Yes. They left early this morning. That's why I didn't wait 'til noon to come over. They didn't want me to hang around the apartment."

"Well, that's no problem," Allan said cheerfully. "Tell us. What do you think of your new father?"

As Sharon went on to hesitantly explain her feelings about Jack, she couldn't help but wonder about the Mortons at the same time. Allan was a tall, good-looking man with broad shoulders. And he always seemed to have a smile on his face. His wife was only a little taller than herself, but she had a fantastic figure and long shapely legs. The young girl still found it difficult to believe that they could be involved with those pictures in the bedroom.

"So that's about it, I guess," Sharon finished. "We get along pretty good."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, dear," Ruth said. She stood up and pulled her dress down to get the wrinkles out. "I'll go get some lunch ready. I hope you like leftovers."

"Oh, they're fine. Anything is fine."

Sharon watched intently as Allan got up, turned on the TV for the early news and sat down again. She couldn't help but glance cautiously at the fly of his pants and wonder whether his cock was as big as those in the pictures. She would give anything to be able to see it. But she was sure she would never have a chance. They had always treated her like a daughter and he would never expose himself to her like that.

They all sat down to the dining room table for lunch, and when Sharon took a close look at Patty, she thought the girl looked awfully pale. While they ate, everyone made the standard honeymoon jokes that weren't too dirty, and with the exception of Patty, they all seemed to be in good spirits. When they were through, Ruth told her daughter to go to bed and rest for a while.

"Why don't you go keep her company, Sharon? I'll take care of the dishes. We have a few things to do this afternoon anyway, so we won't be able to chat for a while. Patty has some games in her room that you might like."

"Oh, sure." Sharon got up and slid her chair under the table. "C'mon, Patty. I'll tell you about this real heavy album I got last week."

"Okay. Do I have to stay in bed long, Mom?"

"Just a couple of hours, dear. We'll be through by then, and we can think of something to do."

Patty led the way down the hall to her room and Sharon followed. There were twin beds inside, and everything was done in blue and white, including the rug. Patty stretched out on one bed, but listened with interest to Sharon's chatter about records for only a few moment. Her eyelids dropped slowly, and before Sharon had stopped speaking, she was obviously asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.