Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 10: Explorations in a Pool and Beyond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Explorations in a Pool and Beyond - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

I returned to the motel Ron and I were staying at without further incident.

I carefully parked Ron's truck exactly where I had found it, removed my shopping bags, and stole quietly up the stairs to my room. By now, the movement of my breasts as I walked was almost second nature to me, but as I climbed the stairs, I was suddenly aware again of just how light and bouncy this new body of mine was! It seemed as if every step I took caused a jiggle first at my front, then at my rear. I wondered if wearing a bra and proper underthings would put a stop to this, but then again, I kind of liked it!

I became a little frightened when I saw that the light in Ron's room was now on. I quietly slipped my key into the lock of my room, thinking horrible thoughts about what would happen if Ron came out of his door and found a beautiful woman going into his male buddy's room. I couldn't even think of what I would say! Luckily, I managed to close the door and throw my bundles on the bed before any such thing happened. I took a quick glance in the mirror, and giggled quietly when I saw again the beautiful punk princess in her grunge-look men's clothes. I tried to imagine that wondrous form clothed in appropriate fashion and decided that it was time to do a little modeling session for myself. I had just opened one bag and was preparing to try on my first bra and panties set when I heard Ron's door open. Purely by instinct, I quickly yanked off my earrings. Since I had been doing this quite frequently, I had become accustomed to the transformation process, and indeed, it had speeded up considerably since my first metamorphosis.

Through the warm tingly sensations, I heard a knock at my motel room door.

In seconds, I was thankfully male again, though still quite weakened from the transformation. I groggily threw my shopping bags under the bed and stumbled to the door. Ron greeted me happily, then took notice of my exhausted condition. "Oh, man! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were sleeping!" he said apologetically. I mumbled something quite incoherent, then asked him if he wanted to come in. He said, "No. I was just about to go down to the pool and take a swim and wanted to see if you felt like coming." I looked at him and realized that he was wearing his swim trunks and an unbuttoned beach shirt, and he had a little cooler in his hand, undoubtedly containing a good supply of beer. Suddenly, a plan formulated quickly in my mind. I told him that I was really tired and was just going to go back to my "nap." He waved cheerily and said, "Okay! See ya! I'll be down there for a while if you change your mind!" I smiled and closed the door, thinking that it wasn't my mind that I was going to change!

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked myself as I stood naked in front of the mirror. I tried to think of how Ron would come across to a female mind-set, but realized that I couldn't while still male. I guess I considered him good looking from my male perspective, but I knew that quite a few women found him attractive enough so that he was hardly ever without a date on the weekends. I decided that I was confident enough in my new persona to give it a try. I clipped on my earrings and sat down on the bed in front of the mirror, trying to maintain consciousness enough so that I could actually watch the transformation. I was successful enough so that I saw my features blur and reshape themselves, my body shrinking in some places, expanding in others. Finally, when the big change came, I couldn't keep my eyes from unfocusing and my head from thrashing about, and I

"awakened" moments later to find myself once more the beautiful woman who was the "Miss" Hyde to my Dr. Jekyll! I contentedly cupped my breasts while staring in the mirror and thought of Ron again. The difference in my perception was amazing! No more was he just my "good buddy," but now desirable prey to be hunted! The thought of him in his skimpy trunks and his broad chest made my female body shiver with anticipation.

Even though I was confident in my ability to seduce Ron if I wanted to, I still had to be careful. Could I really act like I didn't know him? Could I really turn the jovial friendly male relationship we enjoyed into something completely different? As I pulled on the new pink polka dot bikini I had bought and turned to inspect the result in the mirror, I knew that the answer was a resounding, "Yes!!!" The bikini was, as most are, very revealing, but, unlike too many bikini wearers, what was revealed of my body was well worth revealing! The french cut sides bared my shapely thighs and accentuated my long smooth legs while the one-size-too-small bra lifted my beautiful breasts and created a daring cleavage most women would kill for!

I brushed my long black hair out, then pirouetted in front of the mirror just to make sure that this wondrous water nymph was actually me! It was so different to wear things that were actually tailored for this female body!

The sheer sexiness of my bikini reassured me that this body looked just as good with clothes on as it did with clothes off! I thought about experimenting with makeup, decided that this was not the time, and satisfied myself with just a generous swipe of lipstick on my full lips. With a quick pucker and kiss at myself in the mirror, I was ready to try out my feminine wiles. I had finished putting on my baggy shorts and was just about to draw a T-Shirt over my ample bosom when I realized that Ron would surely recognize these clothes! Since modesty was not something terribly important to me at this moment, I decided to just wrap my body in a motel towel for the journey down to the pool. It was amazing how when I was male, a towel like the one I chose would barely cover my front, but now, as female, it wrapped me completely, even leaving enough slack to be tucked and tied around my chest! I took a deep breath, grabbed my room key, and headed quickly out the door before I could change my mind!

I padded barefoot around the motel corridors, noting thankfully that the halls were unoccupied, and peered through the swimming pool gate before I opened it. Perfect! Only Ron was there! He was doing laps when I entered the pool area, using his powerful arms and legs to propel him effortlessly through the water. The sight of his muscles tensing and straining with made a shiver of delight run through my petite body. He hadn't seen me yet, so I made a point to drag a chair loudly out from under an umbrella. I heard him stop swimming, and with my back to him, I purposely bent over gracefully to arrange the chair, and I was acutely conscious of his eyes taking in my incredible feminine form. I wondered if the sight of me, my bikini panties peeking out from under my towel showing my delightfully shaped bottom, was having the effect on him I wanted it to. I turned around and found him uncharacteristically gawking at me. Ron was usually a man of the utmost discretion, but seeing him standing in the shallow end with his mouth open nearly made me giggle! I decided to pretend I hadn't seen him looking at me and continued the "unveiling." With deliberate slowness, I untied the towel from around my breasts and let it slowly drop to the concrete. I reached both of my arms over my head, loving the lithe nimbleness of my new body, and stood on tiptoes in a mock stretch. I let out a little feminine squeal of happiness as I did this, then looked at Ron. "How's the water?" I asked.

Ron, nearly overcome by the spectacle of the barely clad angel in front of him, took too long to respond and stammered when he did. "What's the matter," I asked coyly, bending over to wiggle my slender fingers in the water, "Cat got your tongue?" Ron regained some of his composure and said charmingly, "Cat's got nothing to do with it! I just wasn't expecting to be spoken to by someone as beautiful as you." "Why thank you, kind sir!" I said with a dramatic toss of my head and slowly stepped down the pool ladder.

The shock of the cold water did things to my new female body that it had never done to me as a man! I felt my soft skin break out in goose bumps all over, and, to my amazement, I felt my nipples stiffen so that they felt like hard pencil points! "Brrrr!" I said, my arms clutching my body as I shivered. "It's great after you get to used to it," said Ron, "C'mon! Do a lap with me!" I smiled my best smile at him and kicked off the side of the pool to join him in the middle. He smiled back, motioned with his head toward the deep end, and we were off. I was still amazed at how supple and lithe this new body of mine was as I smoothly glided through the water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.