Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 7: The Entrance To Paradise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Entrance To Paradise - A young man comes back home to his mother

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You can't begin to imagine how slowly the rest of that Saturday proceeded. I tried to watch a football game but my brain kept going back to that morning in my bedroom and her thrilling word 'Tonight'. I was in a state of suspended arousal literally all day.

Around five, she appeared in the doorway from the kitchen. She had a loose, very well worn t-shirt on that literally formed itself around her nipples, which jutted out at me. Seeing me looking at them, she smiled. "Want a couple of cheesburgers?"

"Yeah. Are there any chips?" She went back into the kitchen. "I'll look." She called.

Fifteen minutes later, she put a plate with two burgers, a pile of chips and some pickle chips too on the coffee table in front of me. Bringing in a bottle of Lowenbrau, she placed it on the table and then sat on the table herself, feet between it and the sofa, facing me. We looked at each other for a long moment, then she leaned toward me and wrapping her arms around me, hugged me fiercely. "I can hardly wait." She whispered. "My stomach is all cramped up."

I laughed. "Mine too!"

"It won't be long until bedtime." She said quietly. Then she released me, stood and went back into the kitchen.

The wait was unendureable. Six o'clock. Would I be able to satisfy her?

Seven o'clock. I went in the bathroom and showered and shaved. What if I didn't get hard?

Eight.

She came in and we sat together on the couch, not talking much.

The phone rang a few times. We both begged off on chances to go out that evening. Something right here at home was much more interesting, we didn't say, just no thanks. Finally it was nine o'clock. She had been sitting next to me on the sofa, my arm around her shoulders. The TV was on and we were gazing at it but neither of us had any idea what the story line was.

"I guess I'll take my shower." She said, leaning her head against my shoulder for a few seconds. I squeezed her to me tightly, relaxed my grip. "Okay mom. See you in a while." She leaned forward, stood, and left the room. I heard the bathroom door close.

Thirty minutes later it swung open again and in a few moments she appeared in the doorway of the TV room. Her face was flushed, her eyes bright as she posed there, dressed only in a filmy black pegnoir that just covered the tops of her legs. The light from the kitchen silouetted her body under the silk mesh.

"Are you ready?" She whispered. Am I ready? My anxieties faded, I slowly stood, moved to where she was standing, pulled her to me.

"I've been ready my whole life." I said.

Moments later we were in her bedroom facing each other, only inches apart next to her bed. The backs of my legs brushed the bedspread. I unbuttoned my shorts, and letting them open and fall, stepped out of them. She looked down at my newly-released penis which was standing at attention, curving toward my right side with its usual hook.

After another moment, she reached up and undid the pegnoir's only button, and let the garment drop to the floor behind her. We paused then, naked, absorbing each other's body, a few millimeters from touching. The silence stretched as she looked at mine and I looked at hers. Our eyes met. She took a breath., her voice was soft. "I've wanted to be with you like this for the longest time."

Another pause, while we gazed into each other's eyes. I reached up and let my fingers slide lightly over the soft skin of her shoulder, touched her neck. "In my deepest dreams I've always seen myself right here like this, with you." It came from way down inside of me.

"What do you see yourself doing to me?" She whispered this, her voice shaking.

"I see you lying on your back, with your knees raised and your legs wide apart. I see you helping me slide my penis in and out of your pussy and you're liking it, wanting more. I see your orgasm as I come in you, climaxing like I did for you when I was five." My phallus pulsed between us, nearly touching her belly.

She trembled noticeably as my words pierced her.

"When did you first realize you wanted to be with me like this?" I asked, my fingers moved lightly over her breasts, teasing. Her eyes flickered down to my prick then rose to meet mine again.

"From the second I finished doing it to you when you were five, I wanted to do it again."

"Why didn't you?" She took a breath and continued. "I repressed my desire. I heard things about child abuse that scared me. I thought people would think I was one if I let myself keep doing it. I forced myself to stop thinking about touching you."

She paused, remembering, then continued. "The memory of what I had done that time got so far back in my mind I had forgotten it until one night a few days after you came home from the Army you came out of the shower drying your hair with the towel and forgetting to cover the rest of yourself. Your penis was swinging back and forth and I flashed on the way your foreskin covered the head exactly the way it did when you were five and my clit just swelled right up and started throbbing and that was when I started wanting it again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.